March 29, 2024, 12:34:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399425 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2010, 02:42:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81697.php

States wants investigation into oil contracts

30 Nov, 2010, 09:03 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

WILLEMSTAD — A States’ majority adopted a motion yesterday ordering an investigation into contracts, which the previous government concluded with foreign oil companies. The MFK and opposition party PNP seconded the motion, a proposal from the coalition parties MAN and PS. However, another motion from the PAR to approach the Public Prosecutor was not carried.

During yesterday’s States meeting, Premier Gerrit Schotte mentioned that former premiers Etienne Ys and Emily de Jongh-Elhage (both of PAR) had concluded contracts with foreign petroleum companies. In this, it regarded confidentiality agreements with Repsol SA, Shell Exploration Inc and Murphy’s Overseas Ventures Inc to exchange seismological information. Schotte said that it supposedly regarded illegal contracts, which the premiers in question had concluded without the required authorization decision. Former premier Etienne Ys responded to this by stating he had not done anything unlawful and that these contracts only regarded the perusal and analyzing of already existing seismological information.

Schotte repeatedly emphasized that the contracts were concluded with oil companies, with the objective to start oil explorations and that due expectations were raised with these companies, with contracts that supposedly were concluded in an unlawful manner. The Premier received support from his own MFK party during the debate. For instance, Dean Rozier pointed out that the former PAR-premiers had concluded contracts against the existing rules. “They had signed without the required authorization decision. It regards contracts, which the country may not conclude, whilst contracts may not be concluded with companies domiciled abroad. Moreover, in this the government acted against all advices of the Directorate Legislation & Legal Affairs.”

However, the PAR party did not accept the Premier’s explanation. According to the chairman of the yellow party, Pedro Atacho, despite Schotte’s argument in the morning hours, he was not able to prove that the previous governments had concluded contracts for oil and petroleum drilling in the Curaçao waters, as mentioned by the coalition parties in the election period. However, MAN States member Eunice Eisden mentioned that the PAR had tried to create confusion. “The issue is not whether there are contracts for oil drilling, but how one deals with the natural riches of this island.”

Approach OM
Both the coalition and the opposition parties introduced an own motion at the end of the debate. The motion from the coalition insisted on an investigation by the government into the contracts. However, the PAR did not think the motion went far enough and said that if the coalition parties had sufficient proof that the previous governments possessed contracts for oil and petroleum drilling, they should approach the Public Prosecutor (OM). However, the coalition was of the opinion that an investigation was to be conducted first. Eisden: “It regards more than just contracts. We must assure that this never recurs, and we will decide when we will go to the OM.” PS-leader Helmin Wiels added that there’s no sense in the OM conducting an investigation at this moment because ‘the OM, just like the Court and the Intelligence Service, are seriously corrupted’. An investigation would be advisable only after a parliamentary enquiry with the OM, according to the PS-leader.

The coalition’s proposal was adopted with 12 votes and 7 dissenting votes. PNP member Humphrey Davelaar voted for the proposal because he supports further investigation into how one dealt with this subject in the past. Davelaar also voted for the PAR-motion that suggested approaching the OM directly because the premier had stated that the contracts were concluded in an unlawful manner. However, that motion was not carried. According to Eugene Cleopa, the motion proves that the PAR party was prepared to lodge a complaint against their own former premiers.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2010, 04:10:48 PM »

I can answer your question. If the other teeth were missing and bone was intact the sockets where the teeth were would have specific shapes. The large sockets would be the first and second molars. The third molar would be the wisdow tooth, the 3rd largest socket by almost double in size. The determination would not have needed an xray. If the 3rd molar or wisdow tooth was impacted in bone, its position and angulation would have helped in the identification with a CT scan or xray.

Thank you Kiwi.

Dental records were electronically sent by FBI to the NFI on November 17, 2010.  According to Taco Stein ... an immediate determination was made that the jawbone was not Natalee Holloway case related.  Why was Beth and Dave not afforded an immediate call from Aruban authorities that the opportunity to bring Natalee home was not going to happen.  Natalee Holloway parents learned about the results one week later ... the same time the NFI results were released in an official statement.

Despicable!!

Janet

+++++

Electronically Sent Wednesday, November 17, 2010

FBI: Aruba studying missing teen's dental records
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Paul Daymond, an FBI spokesman in Birmingham, Alabama, said the agency sent some records electronically Wednesday and shipped the remaining dental impressions. It is unclear when those would arrive.

http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/news/world/article_0074a3f2-3def-5a9a-a652-c24cc179caa9.html

Results Quickly Determined

Natalee Holloway: Jawbone Not That of Missing American Teen
Jawbone With One Tooth Attached Found Two Weeks Ago on Aruban Beach
Nov. 23, 2010

The determination was made using Holloway's dental records, according to a statement issued late this morning by the Aruba Public Prosecutor's Office.

Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein said shortly after the announcement that they could determine quickly that the bone wasn't Holloway's -- the jawbone found on the beach had a wisdom tooth still attached and Holloway's dental records showed the teen had had her wisdom teeth removed.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-missing-american-teen/story?id=12222677

Painful Vigil - November 23, 2010

Beth Holloway releases statement

"Beth accepts the forensic conclusions, is emotionally exhausted from the inexplicably long wait, and deeply disappointed in the time and manner in which she learned of the results. Apparently Aruban prosecutors were more sensitive to media concerns than the painful vigil of a mother."

John Q. Kelly, Attorney for Beth Holloway

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Beth-Holloway-releases-statement/ycgpabf4TEyB5HpVZoCQDA.cspx

NANCY GRACE
Jawbone Found Not Natalee Holloway`s
Aired November 23, 2010 – 20:00:00 ET

LINDA ALLISON, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S AUNT (via telephone): Well, I did get a chance to talk to Dave several times today, and we were just — the anxiety was unbelievable this morning, anticipating what the results were going to be. And we, you know, just again, were almost flabbergasted to hear the news at the same time that everybody else did, that there was no phone call made prior to Dave and Robin or to Beth saying, you know, We`ve gotten the results and it`s not Natalee`s DNA. And so we were just kind of really shocked about the way that it was handled. And I know Dave and Robin are really disappointed and were looking for some closure, and it didn`t happen today.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/23/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2010, 04:33:50 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81697.php

States wants investigation into oil contracts

30 Nov, 2010, 09:03 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

WILLEMSTAD — A States’ majority adopted a motion yesterday ordering an investigation into contracts, which the previous government concluded with foreign oil companies. The MFK and opposition party PNP seconded the motion, a proposal from the coalition parties MAN and PS. However, another motion from the PAR to approach the Public Prosecutor was not carried.

During yesterday’s States meeting, Premier Gerrit Schotte mentioned that former premiers Etienne Ys and Emily de Jongh-Elhage (both of PAR) had concluded contracts with foreign petroleum companies. In this, it regarded confidentiality agreements with Repsol SA, Shell Exploration Inc and Murphy’s Overseas Ventures Inc to exchange seismological information. Schotte said that it supposedly regarded illegal contracts, which the premiers in question had concluded without the required authorization decision. Former premier Etienne Ys responded to this by stating he had not done anything unlawful and that these contracts only regarded the perusal and analyzing of already existing seismological information.

Schotte repeatedly emphasized that the contracts were concluded with oil companies, with the objective to start oil explorations and that due expectations were raised with these companies, with contracts that supposedly were concluded in an unlawful manner. The Premier received support from his own MFK party during the debate. For instance, Dean Rozier pointed out that the former PAR-premiers had concluded contracts against the existing rules. “They had signed without the required authorization decision. It regards contracts, which the country may not conclude, whilst contracts may not be concluded with companies domiciled abroad. Moreover, in this the government acted against all advices of the Directorate Legislation & Legal Affairs.”

However, the PAR party did not accept the Premier’s explanation. According to the chairman of the yellow party, Pedro Atacho, despite Schotte’s argument in the morning hours, he was not able to prove that the previous governments had concluded contracts for oil and petroleum drilling in the Curaçao waters, as mentioned by the coalition parties in the election period. However, MAN States member Eunice Eisden mentioned that the PAR had tried to create confusion. “The issue is not whether there are contracts for oil drilling, but how one deals with the natural riches of this island.”

Approach OM
Both the coalition and the opposition parties introduced an own motion at the end of the debate. The motion from the coalition insisted on an investigation by the government into the contracts. However, the PAR did not think the motion went far enough and said that if the coalition parties had sufficient proof that the previous governments possessed contracts for oil and petroleum drilling, they should approach the Public Prosecutor (OM). However, the coalition was of the opinion that an investigation was to be conducted first. Eisden: “It regards more than just contracts. We must assure that this never recurs, and we will decide when we will go to the OM.” PS-leader Helmin Wiels added that there’s no sense in the OM conducting an investigation at this moment because ‘the OM, just like the Court and the Intelligence Service, are seriously corrupted’. An investigation would be advisable only after a parliamentary enquiry with the OM, according to the PS-leader.

The coalition’s proposal was adopted with 12 votes and 7 dissenting votes. PNP member Humphrey Davelaar voted for the proposal because he supports further investigation into how one dealt with this subject in the past. Davelaar also voted for the PAR-motion that suggested approaching the OM directly because the premier had stated that the contracts were concluded in an unlawful manner. However, that motion was not carried. According to Eugene Cleopa, the motion proves that the PAR party was prepared to lodge a complaint against their own former premiers.

Murphy Overseas Ventures, INC

Murphy Oil
200 E Peach Street
El Dorado, AR 71730-5836 map
Phone:
(870) 862-6411
www.murphyusa.com
-
Murphy Overseas Ventures Inc Business Information
Murphy Overseas Ventures Inc also does business as Murphy Oil .
Location Type Single Location
Annual Sales (Estimated) Information not found 
Employees (Estimated) 3 
SIC Code 1311, Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas 
NAICS Code 211111, Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
Products, Services and Brands Information not found 
State of Incorporation Information not found
Years in Business 11

http://www.manta.com/c/mmyjjzr/murphy-overseas-ventures-inc

---------------------------------
murphy oil
10k for 12-31-00

http://www.secinfo.com/dScRa.4jw.b.htm
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2010, 05:17:35 PM »

Hi everyone. I've been lurking a lot lately, mostly from work. I haven't posted much yet, since I just got approved today and didn't want to post too much from work! Anyway, I'm going to give a quick introduction, but I am mostly here and curious about Natalee Holloway.

I'm 22, married to a submariner. Natalee graduated high school one year before me, and that's why I think I feel so connected. It feels personal. That same summer she disappeared I visited Australia and New Zealand, but of course at the time, I wasn't thinking much about what had happened in Aruba just a few months before. I realize now, that it could have been anyone -- and it could have happened to me or my friends (or anyone, again) anywhere, if the perfect storm existed. How many poor choices did I make drunkenly throughout college? A lot. I was an honors student, most responsible of my friends, the "least experienced" with boys... wanted to go pre-med to school, etc. etc. There are a lot of similarities. College ended up being a very difficult learning experience for me in many ways. I was raped twice within a span of a year and drugged once (we don't know with what -- too scared to go to the hospital) though thankfully I was saved by a friend before anything could happen. In talking about this case with my friends, we all know that most of us would have also made the same decision Nat did and gotten into the car with Joran and the Kalpoe brothers. In fact, some of us would have been proud! (It isn't difficult to see that Joran would appear attractive especially to someone who was intoxicated.) I have gotten into cars with strangers before. Everything parents teach their kids not to do... when you're young, nothing bad will happen to you & it's all a good story to tell -- unfortunately that is SO not the case. Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is I feel close to this case because it could have very well been me.

I do have a couple of questions. I've been reading a LOT on this forum and others -- but there is SO much information to digest. If someone wouldn't mind being patient with me... could you clear up a few things for me? I apologize if this seems silly to those of you who have followed the case from the start... I haven't been paying attention to theories and information until last week. I'm waiting on four different books to come in the mail. (My husband is deployed and if for no other reason, this is keeping me occupied. I highly doubt I'll be able to add any insight... my sleuthing skills are very underdeveloped!)

1. I've read in a bunch of forums that Natalee's key card was used a bunch of times. Was this ever determined beyond reasonable doubt to be someone else using this key card?

2. Following the key card... I've heard there was a picture floating around from security cameras of a girl who looked like Natalee, with her friend (she was named, but I forget who it was) but Beth said it wasn't her. Dave wasn't sure. Has anyone seen this picture? Why have we not seen this video? Furthermore, there was supposedly video footage of the hallway (by her door) but for the timeframes of the key card, NO ONE was in the footage? Is this sketchy, or has this been cleared up? I'm also of the opinion the kids probably used the sliding glass doors and kept them unlocked to get to each other/to the beach rather than walk around. Seems like something plausible. What happened with the person who claimed to have known for a fact Nat was in her room at 3 AM?

Lastly... I guess this is much more of a general comment. Now, I know in the U.S., it is hard to get a conviction for rape. Especially when drugs/alcohol are involved. I know personally my case was thrown out because I could not remember ANYTHING and the DA told me that because I could not remember if I said "No" that they could not prosecute. Some kinda BS if you ask me, as we are taught 'the absence of no does not mean yes.' (I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable that I am so candid about talking about this. It still does bother me, but it helps to talk about it, and I am married to one of the most wonderful men on the planet and all roads led to him... I am doing very well despite some tragic events.) If Nat did accidentally die after she and Joran were doing whatever it is they were doing... wouldn't it have been easier for Joran, his dad, and whomever else was involved to cover up a rape? Even if she had been drugged. Wouldn't it have been easier to cover all of that up and write it off as a tragic binge drinking accident, than to forever have this hanging over their heads? I know that there is "no body no case" according to Joran's father, but, there is always the CHANCE someone could come forward with the truth. So I guess I find it hard to believe the scenario that seems most probable... but then again, I am a newbie.

I don't claim to know even an iota as much as most of you.

I'm looking forward to continuing to schlep my way through the archives and get somewhat caught up to date.

Sorry if I offend anyone... I know how forums can be, I'm aware of the pecking order  and please just bear with me. If I do something wrong feel free to let me know.

Hope all of you are having a great day.

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2010, 06:16:36 PM »

Hi everyone. I've been lurking a lot lately, mostly from work. I haven't posted much yet, since I just got approved today and didn't want to post too much from work! Anyway, I'm going to give a quick introduction, but I am mostly here and curious about Natalee Holloway.

I'm 22, married to a submariner. Natalee graduated high school one year before me, and that's why I think I feel so connected. It feels personal. That same summer she disappeared I visited Australia and New Zealand, but of course at the time, I wasn't thinking much about what had happened in Aruba just a few months before. I realize now, that it could have been anyone -- and it could have happened to me or my friends (or anyone, again) anywhere, if the perfect storm existed. How many poor choices did I make drunkenly throughout college? A lot. I was an honors student, most responsible of my friends, the "least experienced" with boys... wanted to go pre-med to school, etc. etc. There are a lot of similarities. College ended up being a very difficult learning experience for me in many ways. I was raped twice within a span of a year and drugged once (we don't know with what -- too scared to go to the hospital) though thankfully I was saved by a friend before anything could happen. In talking about this case with my friends, we all know that most of us would have also made the same decision Nat did and gotten into the car with Joran and the Kalpoe brothers. In fact, some of us would have been proud! (It isn't difficult to see that Joran would appear attractive especially to someone who was intoxicated.) I have gotten into cars with strangers before. Everything parents teach their kids not to do... when you're young, nothing bad will happen to you & it's all a good story to tell -- unfortunately that is SO not the case. Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is I feel close to this case because it could have very well been me.

I do have a couple of questions. I've been reading a LOT on this forum and others -- but there is SO much information to digest. If someone wouldn't mind being patient with me... could you clear up a few things for me? I apologize if this seems silly to those of you who have followed the case from the start... I haven't been paying attention to theories and information until last week. I'm waiting on four different books to come in the mail. (My husband is deployed and if for no other reason, this is keeping me occupied. I highly doubt I'll be able to add any insight... my sleuthing skills are very underdeveloped!)

1. I've read in a bunch of forums that Natalee's key card was used a bunch of times. Was this ever determined beyond reasonable doubt to be someone else using this key card?

2. Following the key card... I've heard there was a picture floating around from security cameras of a girl who looked like Natalee, with her friend (she was named, but I forget who it was) but Beth said it wasn't her. Dave wasn't sure. Has anyone seen this picture? Why have we not seen this video? Furthermore, there was supposedly video footage of the hallway (by her door) but for the timeframes of the key card, NO ONE was in the footage? Is this sketchy, or has this been cleared up? I'm also of the opinion the kids probably used the sliding glass doors and kept them unlocked to get to each other/to the beach rather than walk around. Seems like something plausible. What happened with the person who claimed to have known for a fact Nat was in her room at 3 AM?

Lastly... I guess this is much more of a general comment. Now, I know in the U.S., it is hard to get a conviction for rape. Especially when drugs/alcohol are involved. I know personally my case was thrown out because I could not remember ANYTHING and the DA told me that because I could not remember if I said "No" that they could not prosecute. Some kinda BS if you ask me, as we are taught 'the absence of no does not mean yes.' (I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable that I am so candid about talking about this. It still does bother me, but it helps to talk about it, and I am married to one of the most wonderful men on the planet and all roads led to him... I am doing very well despite some tragic events.) If Nat did accidentally die after she and Joran were doing whatever it is they were doing... wouldn't it have been easier for Joran, his dad, and whomever else was involved to cover up a rape? Even if she had been drugged. Wouldn't it have been easier to cover all of that up and write it off as a tragic binge drinking accident, than to forever have this hanging over their heads? I know that there is "no body no case" according to Joran's father, but, there is always the CHANCE someone could come forward with the truth. So I guess I find it hard to believe the scenario that seems most probable... but then again, I am a newbie.

I don't claim to know even an iota as much as most of you.

I'm looking forward to continuing to schlep my way through the archives and get somewhat caught up to date.

Sorry if I offend anyone... I know how forums can be, I'm aware of the pecking order   and please just bear with me. If I do something wrong feel free to let me know.

Hope all of you are having a great day.

Hi Dani.

I am thankful you inquired about these topics.  I have hundred of data posts encompassing the case compiled according to topics ... data posts I have shared on the SM forum ... data posts that do no good to the Natalee Holloway cause sitting in a backup file.

Janet

+++++

KEY CARD

John Q. Kelly - Key Card

Transcript: New Holloway Suspect?
Thursday, April 13, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: In terms of someone using a key card in Natalee's room, I think a couple times after midnight, do have you any information about that at all?

JOHN Q. KELLY, FAMILY ATTORNEY: Yes, it's a non-event. The key card that was being referenced was used at 11:00 o'clock the next morning, too. It was used the whole next day by, you know, other girls. It was not the key card that Natalee had.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is the police...

KELLY: As a matter of fact, that's the information that Beth herself had tracked down from the hotel and turned it over to the police.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191673,00.html

Dave Holloway - Key Card

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for April 5
updated 4/6/2006 12:40:43 PM ET

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE‘S FATHER:  Well, we need to clear up a little of the smoke and mirrors problem.  I provided the police with the documents that they‘re referring to, the hotel keys, as a matter of fact.  Beth obtained those immediately upon arriving on the island and then provided me with a copy that I provided to the police.

Joe failed to mention that that same code was used again at 11:02 AM and 11:08 AM prior to them getting on—or leaving to the airport.  So key number one, which we feel like Natalee used, was last used at 8:30 PM the prior night.  So that key was not used again after the trip was over.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12187266/

Beth Holloway - The Card Key

Loving Natalee

Page 96:
 As I sit down to watch the tapes, a hotel employee hands me the records I've been asking for showing the key entries to Natalee's room on May 30.  Three keys were used.  Three of the four girls entered the room.  One did not.  I was afraid of that.

THE HOLIDAY INN LOBBY

Edwin Comemencia - Hotel Security Camera

Aruba's Government Asks for Help in Search
Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Aruban police in unmarked cars accompanied by FBI agents made a pre-dawn raid at 5 a.m. Sunday, rousting two suspects aged 28 and 30 from their beds. ....

Authorities declined to comment whether there was a relationship between the suspects and other three, earlier described as students — two Surinamese and a native of the Netherlands — who told police they dropped off Holloway at her hotel around 2 a.m. on May 30. Hotel employees, however, say that security cameras did not record her return.

Comemencia also said that he didn't believe Holloway ever returned to her hotel. "The investigation looks like, that night, she never returned to her hotel," Comemencia told FOX News.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158666,00.html

Robert S. Mueller, III - FBI Director

DISAPPEARANCE OF NATALEE ANN HOLLOWAY
June 7, 2005

Holloway did not return to her hotel room, and her personal belongings remained in her room.

ROBERT S. MUELLER, III
DIRECTOR
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
TELEPHONE: (202) 324-3000

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/holloway.htm

Jody Bearman - Students in the Lobby

Aruba police ignored evidence: Natalee's family nabbed suspects
18 June 2005

"She had been missing less than 24 hours and we had all three names and addresses, so it's just disappointing that they weren't able to move faster," said Jody Bearman, who organized the trip to Aruba for 125 students from Mountain Brook High School and seven chaperones. ....

Van der Sloot claimed he left Holloway outside the Holiday Inn resort where the group was staying after they took a late-night trip to a scenic lighthouse, Bearman said, and he even accompanied the family to the hotel to show them the exact spot where she was dropped off.

His story didn't add up, though, according to Bearman.

"We started pressing him on that because we had students who were in the lobby until 5 a.m., and she never arrived," she said.

http://www.cdnn.info/news/travel/t050618.html

John Q. Kelly - The Grainy Video

Transcript: New Holloway Suspect?
Thursday, April 13, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Julia Renfro said that she had seen a video at about 3:00 o'clock in the morning at the Holiday Inn, very grainy, that it could have been — she didn't know for sure — could have been Natalee, that Beth Holloway Twitty has looked at it and said she does not think it's Natalee. But my question was whether the tape had ever been turned over to professionals for enhancement, so we could sort of put that one to rest? Do you know anything about this video?

JOHN Q. KELLY, FAMILY ATTORNEY: Sure. I know Beth looked at it very carefully, and very definitively said it was not Natalee. And that's really...

VAN SUSTEREN: But has it ever been enhanced, just on the wild shot it could tell something more?

KELLY: That I don't know. She seemed very comfortable being very definitive about the fact it was not Natalee without it being enhanced.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191673,00.html

Beth Holloway - The Grainy Video

Loving Natalee

Page 96
:  The black and white footage plays.  Suddenly a girl with light hair crosses the threshold of the lobby.  The video is grainy, but clearly shows the lobby entrance of the Holiday Inn.  I ask them to rewind it and play it again.  I recognize her.  I want it to be Natalee, but know it's not.  It's Mat's daughter.  I ask to see it again.  Again.  Again.  Play it once more.  Now again.  More than ten times they rewind the spot on the tape that shows this young woman coming into the hotel and stopping at the front desk to get a key.  I so want it to be my daughter.  Maybe if I look at it enough times I can make it her.  Please!  Play it again.  Slow it down.  Now pause it.  Please, be Natalee.  But it isn't.  I already know the second time I see it that it isn't her.  The tapes play out.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 06:24:52 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2010, 06:18:31 PM »

Dana s/b Dani

I apologize Dani.

Janet

Fixed.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 06:25:58 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2010, 06:19:12 PM »

Welcome Dani.

I think you will find that Natalee has never been seen by anyone or any
camera since she was seen getting into the Kalpoe car with Joran and the
two brothers.

I think Julia Renfro attempted to start some rumors that Natalee was seen
on camera with Pitbull and then retracted her statements.

Good luck on your research.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: December 01, 2010, 06:30:14 PM »

Dana s/b Dani

I apologize Dani.

Janet

Fixed.

Thanks 2NJ

Janet

_____

dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #148 on: December 01, 2010, 06:54:58 PM »

Thank you for your responses!

I was only curious about the video footage since I had read somewhere that she was seen in footage from HI with another girl, and that when analyzed for gait, body type, etc., and compared to the casino footage it seemed like it was her. But, there were a lot of other thin blonde girls on the trip... I just wish we could see this footage for ourselves!

The key card issue can be explained a million different ways, I was just curious. I always lose my hotel key cards and have to get new ones, or trade with whomever I'm with, so it definitely can be easy to mess them up.

I'm not really expecting to come to any conclusions that I feel mostly comfortable with. There are many different theories and speculations from this forum alone that I am drawn to, even when they are polar opposites! To be a fly on the wall... I wish I knew some of the MB students. Not that any of them would appreciate being bothered with it. But I feel like they were awfully quiet. I cannot imagine feeling the guilt they must have felt for not having done something different...

If only I could bring my laptop to the gym with me and read as I worked out!  I'm so curious, but there's not enough time in the day to read all I want to read!

kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: December 01, 2010, 08:28:00 PM »

I don't know how to quote from several posts so I'll just post without the quotes.  Thank you for your comments and kind words.  This board has so much information and that is why I kept coming back here and lurking.  It wasn't long before I felt I could share my experience.

You want to hear something very strange?  A co-worker of mine has a niece that is in charge of an upcoming seminar here in CT.  She is also responsible for picking up the speaker at the airport and transporting them to the seminar.  Her niece called her immediately because.... guess who the speaker is?  ................ Beth Holloway!  She is giving a talk on safety and what "One bad decision" can do.  I don't have the details of the exact name/title of the talk and the exact location as yet, but she is coming to CT some time in January for this seminar.  My co-worker asked if we wanted tickets to go an of course I said YES. 

I have felt sort of pulled toward Natalee's story since my vacation.  We began our vacation with Beth confronting Joran in the prison in Peru....  We ended our vacation finding a jaw bone... and now Beth Holloway is coming to CT and I may be able to meet her and perhaps even be able to give her a hug.  It is a feeling like someone/something is trying to make sure we don't forget.  Were we close to Natalee?  Does the jaw bone belong to someone who is trying to make sure people don't give up?  It's just a weird feeling... sort of spiritual.  My apologies if this all sounds strange but it's such a strong feeling that I have.

Anyhoo..  I just wanted to thank everyone for your comments.  This site is great and it is clear that you all really care.

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #150 on: December 01, 2010, 08:39:35 PM »

I don't know how to quote from several posts so I'll just post without the quotes.  Thank you for your comments and kind words.  This board has so much information and that is why I kept coming back here and lurking.  It wasn't long before I felt I could share my experience.

You want to hear something very strange?  A co-worker of mine has a niece that is in charge of an upcoming seminar here in CT.  She is also responsible for picking up the speaker at the airport and transporting them to the seminar.  Her niece called her immediately because.... guess who the speaker is?  ................ Beth Holloway!  She is giving a talk on safety and what "One bad decision" can do.  I don't have the details of the exact name/title of the talk and the exact location as yet, but she is coming to CT some time in January for this seminar.  My co-worker asked if we wanted tickets to go an of course I said YES. 

I have felt sort of pulled toward Natalee's story since my vacation.  We began our vacation with Beth confronting Joran in the prison in Peru....  We ended our vacation finding a jaw bone... and now Beth Holloway is coming to CT and I may be able to meet her and perhaps even be able to give her a hug.  It is a feeling like someone/something is trying to make sure we don't forget.  Were we close to Natalee?  Does the jaw bone belong to someone who is trying to make sure people don't give up?  It's just a weird feeling... sort of spiritual.  My apologies if this all sounds strange but it's such a strong feeling that I have.

Anyhoo..  I just wanted to thank everyone for your comments.  This site is great and it is clear that you all really care.

kkthy, I'm also in CT. I'd love details about this!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: December 01, 2010, 09:01:25 PM »

Wow, it's like divine intervention.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #152 on: December 01, 2010, 09:16:00 PM »

That's so neat! It doesn't sound strange to me at all, kkthy. Actually, silly as it seems to some, I believe Natalee was found when rainbows appeared in the sky. I'm not supersticious; I've just lived long enough and through enough to know that God has a beauitful voice that those who speak often with Him, come to recognize it.

Go see Beth.  
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: December 01, 2010, 09:45:32 PM »

kkthy ... my heart tells me that God is connecting all the dots that are leading you to attend that seminar.  The words that are spoken may be a stepping stone ... a stepping stone to a greater understanding of Beth's heartfelt  mission.

Janet

++++

A Mother's Legacy

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 200
: My child. My beautiful daughter. I can’t save her. It’s too late. Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world. And no parent should ever go through this experience. Natalee could be anyone’s daughter. And in these thoughts a new path is made clear. There is something I can do. Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them. It might be too late to save Natalee, but it’s not too late to save others. And it’s time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professionals, victims’ rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee’s story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2010, 09:47:17 PM »

Where and when is this seminar in CT? I know we have several members on the east coast that might like to attend. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2010, 09:51:13 PM »

It is not Easy!

Page 219:
In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety mesage is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.

I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.  Every day.

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

_____

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2010, 10:00:39 PM »

Sorry for the repeat, but I heard Beth speak at a prayer breakfast in Birmingham a few years ago,  You must go and hear her message - she is a great and powerful speaker.
kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2010, 10:13:48 PM »

Where and when is this seminar in CT? I know we have several members on the east coast that might like to attend. 

I don't have all of the details yet but I will post it when I find out.  I know it will be in January but I'm not sure of the location in CT.  I went online to see if I could find out more but I can't find a site that has info on upcoming seminars.   I definitely will be going. Smile

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2010, 10:19:24 PM »

kkthy,

If you find out the details, please let us know, and if you go, it would be nice to hear your thoughts on all of it. 

None of this sounds strange to me.   We've been focused on Natalee's case since the beginning, and your experience has given us another view, even though it was a roller coaster ride that ended just like all of the other events we'd had our hopes up for.

Keep us posted.  Thank you.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2010, 10:33:05 PM »

Welcome Danl,

You are in good company here. Give regards and thanks to your husband for serving and thanks to you as a military wife. Many of us here have done that.

It like a family.. our Monkey Family and they do lots of Great Works.

I hope some Monkeys can go to the seminar in CT. and let us know about it.

Order some more Christmas gifts via Amazon.com and used the link on these pages. I get neat books, etc. and it helps keep the Forum going. Win win

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.