March 28, 2024, 07:22:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399349 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2010, 04:58:30 PM »

Beth Holloway Twitty to Speak About Spiritual Journey at Samford University

Beth Twitty will speak at Samford University in Birmingham, AL Monday November 13 at 7:30 p.m. in Reid Chapel. Beth will talk about her spiritual journey from the disappearance of her daughter, Natalee Holloway, though the ordeal of dealing with Aruba and offer safe travel tips.

Beth Holloway Twitty, mother of disappeared Mountain Brook, Alabama, teenager Natalee Holloway, will speak at Samford on Monday November 13 at 7:30 p.m. in Reid Chapel. Twitty, who became the focus of intense international attention after the still-unexplained disappearance of her daughter from a school trip to Aruba in 2005, will speak about her spiritual journey through the ordeal and offer travel safety tips.

The event is free of charge and open to the public. For event information, direct email to esboggs@samford.edu.

Come to Samford University and listen to Natalee’s mom.    

Blonde
- this is an old one from November, what am I missing? 

I thought we were looking for the upcomming one in Connecticut?

I can not do anything when I'm hungry..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2010, 05:01:09 PM »

I just emailed her maybe she will reply

kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2010, 05:11:51 PM »

The seminar/talk is suppose to be sometime in January 2011 in CT (Waterford, CT?).  I don't have the details of the exact date or location but I will be getting that info once my coworker communicates with her niece.  Her niece is the one scheduled to pick up Beth Holloway from the airport and transport.

Blonde - Can you share Beth Holloway's email address? If not, that's okay.

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: December 02, 2010, 06:08:49 PM »

The seminar/talk is suppose to be sometime in January 2011 in CT (Waterford, CT?).  I don't have the details of the exact date or location but I will be getting that info once my coworker communicates with her niece.  Her niece is the one scheduled to pick up Beth Holloway from the airport and transport.

January 13th in Waterford, sponsored by the Justice League.

http://www.waterfordct.org/meetingmins/YSAC111710.pdf   (see Director's Report)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: December 02, 2010, 06:18:53 PM »

kkthy - sorry but Blonde should not and I would never give out Beth's email address.  If you meet her at the event you can ask her for it yourself.

WARNING:  Nobody has and I'm sure that nobody would post Beth's email address in the open.  It should not be given out to anyone IMO
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #185 on: December 02, 2010, 06:24:07 PM »

January 13th in Waterford, sponsored by the Justice League.

http://www.waterfordct.org/meetingmins/YSAC111710.pdf   (see Director's Report)

Thanks Buckeye!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: December 02, 2010, 07:28:40 PM »

w0w, what a coincidence.

Someone finds a jawbone on the beach, happens to be there as their friend found it, takes it to the hotel, there is a speaking engagement in CT, where someone's co-worker's niece is the designated driver for Beth... and here's the kicker - asks for her email address on a public forum - the Natalee forum...

Stars, planets and moons must have aligned and I missed the announcement. 

I blame wreck 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: December 02, 2010, 07:37:57 PM »

kkthy - sorry but Blonde should not and I would never give out Beth's email address.  If you meet her at the event you can ask her for it yourself.

WARNING:  Nobody has and I'm sure that nobody would post Beth's email address in the open.  It should not be given out to anyone IMO

::MonkeyNoNo::I could NEVER give it out Sorry 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: December 02, 2010, 08:11:02 PM »

w0w, what a coincidence.

Someone finds a jawbone on the beach, happens to be there as their friend found it, takes it to the hotel, there is a speaking engagement in CT, where someone's co-worker's niece is the designated driver for Beth... and here's the kicker - asks for her email address on a public forum - the Natalee forum...

I blame wreck 
Still blamed for the meteoroid in Texas -am I??!!! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: December 02, 2010, 08:15:47 PM »

w0w, what a coincidence.

I blame wreck 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: December 02, 2010, 08:16:45 PM »

w0w, what a coincidence.

I blame wreck 

Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: December 02, 2010, 08:39:31 PM »

::MonkeyNoNo::I could NEVER give it out Sorry 

Blonde - I understand completely.  I shouldn't have requested it.  I hope to meet her and will then see if it is something that she is comfortable giving out.

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: December 02, 2010, 08:51:11 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/12/varios-caso-di-personanan-desapareci-cabando-den-%E2%80%9Ccold-case%E2%80%9D/

Papiamentu translation:

several caso of personanan desapareci cabando in “cold case”

publication: diahuebs, 2 december 2010. categoria: policial

in trafico also complete of “cold case” cu will maybe caso for olvido

oranjestad.(aan): will is interesting for can place hand on the list of personanan perdi.

as is conoci have cantidad of ciudadano cu owing to desaparece y till cu day of today have none pista, niether family not owing to hear nothing more of they buskeda. owing to ask about via of police if acaso have one list of esnan perdi y owing to stay of averigua one que another. all the time is sperando for daily paper revela name of esnan perdi cu dato’s for her casonan here not die, for cada family cu have miembronan perdi or cu owing to desaparece achieve claridad.

as in they oracion they're beseech for achieve one claridad, contesta where my child, brother or family will can is. pakico do not hear nothing more of dje, that know y the pakico cu past owing to desaparece.

one person do not desaparece con cu is.

one of for another, as past owing to dicidi cu his problem personal not can wordo soluciona y past owing to bay in extremo. but have another casonan complica cu still not owing to leave at claridad; the motibo behind motibo cu the person (nan) owing to desaparece.

igualmente have several caso also relaciona cu asesinato, cual never owing to look at luz of day.
all the asesinatonan not resolvi till at the momentonan here, owing to stop become cold case.
have are of recherche cu experiencia amplio cu owing to descend cu pension y can make one suplica on they for form for of the are at home one team special for atende all the casonan.

among another of esnan desapareci y asesina during ultimo añanan y cu owing to stay without wordo soluciona.
assure famianan will sostene the proposicion here because they wanted claridad.
they not can follow live of do not hear nothing of autoridadnan competente.
is of wait for cu will can have oido for her famianan preocupa.

despite cu have informe adicional cu polisnan will is trahando muy provided that particular relaciona cu recientemente owing to come descubri kaak of one being human in area of one high rise hotel.
at principio was have very speculacion hour owing to become conoci cu two tourist owing to descubri the kaak y cu this will can is of the child muher mericano natalee holloway.

owing to send the kaak the netherlands y owing to resulta cu the do not of the child muher mericano. if the kaak is of one person young for cual police is selecta esnan registra because; perdi at aruba. owing to inicia cu investigacion for among another investiga datonan y history dental y also family will can wordo acerca for achieve more dato’s y finalmente if is necesario by dna test can conclui cu the kaak is pertenece at such person cu owing to desaparece.

in casonan of desgracia cu dead in trafico also have casonan of cual famianan never owing to achieve informacion of con is stop cu investigacionnan.
ministerio publico is menciona cu they have hand complete, but also is hear cu rapportnan policial on casonan of desgracia cu dead never is come cla y the famianan is stay in doubt.

in much caso of hit and run niether do not hear con owing to stop cu the casonan here, y can wait for cu the sistema new will can coge all caso y among they assure casonan important for wordo investiga y castiga the culpablenan will can termina cu one sun multa of 100 or 200 guilder, as pasamento in luz cora of trafico.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Papiamentu/Spanish Translation:

Several cases of disappeared personanan cabando in "cold case"

publication: diahuebs, 2 december 2010. Category: police

Also traffic in complete of "cold case" will maybe cu case for oblivion

Oranjestad. (AAN) is interesting for dog will place hand on the list of personanan lost.
Have knowledge is as much of city Owing to cu cu disappears and day till today Have none of track, family niether Not Owing to hear nothing more of They buskeda. Owing to ask about anything via of police if Esnane Have One list of lost and learns Owing to stay of one to Another. all the time is sperando for daily paper reveals name of Esnane lost data cu's for her house Not die here, for every family lost cu or cu miembronan Have Owing to Achieve clarity disappears.
They prayer as in beseech they're one for Achieve clarity, answers Where My child, brother or family will dog is. pakico Do Not hear nothing more of dje, That know and the past cu pakico Owing to disappear.
Not one person do away with is cu.

Another one of for, as past Owing to historical cu dicidi Not personal problem solving and past dog Wordo Owing to bay in the extreme. But Have Another complicating house cu Still Not Owing to leave at clarity, the strong and afflicting motives cu strong and afflicting motives behind the person (nan) Owing to disappear.

Also Have Several also relates cu murder case, which never Owing to look at light of day.
Not all the asesinatonan resolved to till at the momentonan here, Become Owing to stop cold case.
Are Have extensive experience of recherche cu cu cu pension Owing to descend and make one dog begs for On They Are of the form for one team at home Atende special for all the houses.

Among Esnane Another of disappeared and murdered last DURING cu Añana and Wordo Without Owing to stay solved.
famianan Assure the proposition here will sostene Because They wanted clarity.
They follow live dog Not Do Not hear of nothing of autoridadnan competent.
Is of cu will wait for Can Have heard famianan for her care.

Despit cu cu polisnan Have additional report will trahan is very cu Provides that relates particular recently discovered Owing to eat Kaak of Being Human in one area of one high rise hotel.
Have at first very speculacion hour WAS Owing to Become known tourist Owing to cu two Kaak and discovered the dog will cu this child is of the Natalee Holloway muher American countries.

Owing to send the Kaak the netherlands and is cu Owing to the Do Not muher child of the American countries. Kaak if the young person is of one is selected for which police recorded Esnane Because, lost at aruba. Owing to start research for Among cu Another research Daton and dental history and family will dog Wordo Also on Achieve for more information's and finally if necessary by dna test is CONCLUI cu dog belongs at the Kaak Such person is cu Owing to disappear.

Unfortunately in house of dead in traffic cu Also Have houses of which never famianan Owing to Achieve is information of to stop investigacionnan cu.
cu mentioned public ministry is complete hand They Have, But Also rapportnan cu hear is police on houses of misery is never dead cu eat the famianan is clear and stay in doubt.

in many cases of hit and run niether do Not hear to stop cu Owing to the house here, and can wait for new system cu the dog will take all appropriate and important house Assure Among They investigated and punished for word the dog will end cu culpablenan sun one fine of 100 or 200 guilder, as pasamento in hearts of traffic light.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: December 02, 2010, 09:57:45 PM »

w0w, what a coincidence.

I blame wreck 

I'll bet that Hot Shot will be there to hear Beth speak.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #194 on: December 02, 2010, 10:09:00 PM »

I am quite near Waterford, so if I can attend, I will be. Keep me informed please! Smile

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: December 02, 2010, 10:21:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81791.php

Google translation:

CURACAO

De Jongh-Elhage (PAR): Schotte is a liar

December 2, 2010, 13:36 (GMT -04:00)

PHILIPSBURG - MFF leader and prime minister Gerrit Schotte States lied when he announced that his predecessor Emily de Jongh-Elhage (PAR) without an authorizing resolution agreement with the University of Texas was made. De Jongh-Elhage said this yesterday during a press conference of her party. As she presented the conscious decision that authorized by Governor Frits Goedgedrag and herself had been signed.

The press conference was organized to PAR fiercely to bash Schotte, who earlier this week in a public meeting de Jongh-Elhage States and its predecessor and party colleague Etienne Ys had accused of illegal acts and false informing the national parliament. De Jongh-Elhage showed yesterday, like its predecessor a few days back, all allegations of the hand. The former prime minister accused him of Schotte of the premier institute of Curacao had been discredited by false accusations during a State Assembly to launch.

De Jongh-Elhage stressed again yesterday that it has signed no contract to drill for oil and that it is not without an enabling act had acted. "The only contracts that exist, are all times in Parliament. These contracts recognize the seismic data. When I was prime minister I have several times said in parliament, and these contracts are given to the States. I've never ever withheld information for the States. But the then opposition, now support the government, has accused me that I had signed contracts to explore for oil drilling. But there are no contracts. It has also become clear during the show by Prime Minister Schotte in the States has been increased. "

According to former Prime Minister Schotte lying when he says they would have signed without permission. She showed as authorized by 27 February 2008 the press and declared that Schotte aware of, but that he chose such information about its activities. The decree took effect on March 7 in Parliament, so the document can be seen. "Schotte has deliberately misled parliament and the people. In any democratic system is a crime, especially when a minister and a prime minister in parliament launches a lie. "

The PAR leader explained again yesterday that the contracts with Repsol and Murphy's decision not to authorize entered into, because it involves access to data from over thirty years would go. These contracts would be the country financially or legally bind somewhere. The contract with the University of Texas was different, because this study examined, with associated costs would be. This is an authorization decision is required and that is signed, according to De Jongh-Elhage yesterday.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: December 02, 2010, 11:30:33 PM »

w0w, what a coincidence.

I blame wreck 

Probably in her cookie monster outfit.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #197 on: December 02, 2010, 11:31:06 PM »

w0w, what a coincidence.

I blame wreck 
Yep...divine intervention....
Blaming wreck.....priceless.....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: December 03, 2010, 12:18:38 AM »

THE WORK YET TO BE DONE

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 208-209:  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: December 03, 2010, 01:15:33 AM »

w0w, what a coincidence.

I blame wreck 

Probably in her cookie monster outfit.

I've seen her in that outfit.  Quite charming!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.