March 28, 2024, 02:50:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399386 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: December 03, 2010, 01:18:36 AM »

Sad...for Isabella. 

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6282&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

at aruba not have structura con atende casonan of children

monday, 29 november 2010

oranjestad--e hobencita of isabella bennett is at home again y yesterday was memey of miembronan of his church, for gradeci god cu the is back close his family. but the experiencia here was one another for show cu till still aruba not have one maneho cla kico have to haci at instant cu one child is abusa, is bay for of cas or cualkier another trauma.

if not was for her accion incansabel of the same family y some acolyte of cuerpo policial dedica, kizas isabella will not can owing to reuni cu miembronan of his church. al contrario.

cada caso have his storia, but mature is stay cu at instant cu the young not owing to go back cas y the family owing to beat alarma not had one reaccion structura of part of autoridadnan for inicia one buskeda. although cu some acolyte individual of cuerpo policial owing to dicidi on they self for give one hand, this not was form part of decision of the cuerpo self. was the own family, together cu one cantidad of acolyte of church cu owing to happen dianan is busca the child, partiendo foyetonan rond cu potret of the hobencita.

was ciudadano antoni gario that owing to see the young is march near of scol filomena at san nicolas. past owing to reconoce of the potretnan cu the family owing to part rond. at once past owing to dicidi for hib’e police y so owing to avisa the family. sinembargo, kzp owing to dicidi diabierna self, after of owing to talk cu the hobencita, cu not have nothing more for haci. not owing to neither percura for owing to haci one analisis medico of the hobencita, for see kico all can owing to happen cu n’e. according informacion cu owing to ricibi, the young was actua odd, y family owing to feel cu the was under efecto of drugs. the not was corda mucho cos, y more bien was complain of much dolor. besides, the young was show señalnan of fright.

but, for of kzp, the family owing to ricibi the message cu is the muchamuhe self will owing to hinca his self in problem. this despite of the mature cu police self owing to interoga one of the child hombernan cu had the young. the muchahomber here will was the jonkuman of the child, but cu of one or another as, according can owing to compronde, not had the miho intencion for his own girlfriend. although cu police owing to detene the boy at principio, owing to dicidi for lag’e bay, already cu without one declaracion of the hobencita, they not can persigui’e for nothing. y mirando cu at principio, the conclusion was cu is the hobencita self owing to hinca his self in problem, not owing to follow cu the caso niether.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: December 03, 2010, 01:19:59 AM »

w0w, what a coincidence.

Someone finds a jawbone on the beach, happens to be there as their friend found it, takes it to the hotel, there is a speaking engagement in CT, where someone's co-worker's niece is the designated driver for Beth... and here's the kicker - asks for her email address on a public forum - the Natalee forum...

Stars, planets and moons must have aligned and I missed the announcement. 

I blame wreck 

I'll bet that Hot Shot will be there to hear Beth speak.

Probably in her cookie monster outfit.

I've seen her in that outfit.  Quite charming!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: December 03, 2010, 02:44:57 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: December 03, 2010, 09:38:01 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: December 03, 2010, 09:59:25 AM »

Beth emailed me back

Almost positive it's Waterford? But will follow up first of next week ok.

She also wants to know who will be attending from Scared Monkeys. so please email me So I can get back to her..

Blondeonahd@gmail.com

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: December 03, 2010, 12:05:29 PM »

Over and Over Again

NANCY GRACE
Natalee Holloway Case Update
Aired February 15, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FAMILY:  Beth has a ton of speaking engagements. You know, she travels across the country. And she`ll continue to do that. And I hate it for the Aruban people because they`re going to hear this every time she speaks to the high schools and the colleges in the civic organizations out there. It`s just going to be, you know, over and over again what happened down there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

I Stay Focused

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:  What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t.  I can’t get justice for Natalee.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: December 03, 2010, 12:58:33 PM »

Word to the wise.  I learned the hard way.  Never give your personal information to ANYONE over the internet, not even someone that you think you can trust.  It often backfires on you.  That is my own personal opinion and I know many that have shared personal information with no problems so far.  I just don't think it's a wise idea.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: December 03, 2010, 01:00:22 PM »

Three months later!!  What is the holdup?

Janet

++++++

Van der Sloot: I've 'misused' Holloway case 'for my own advantage'
By the CNN Wire Staff
September 7, 2010 9:11 a.m. EDT

Also Monday, a Peruvian court voted 2-1 to reject van der Sloot's contention that he is being held unlawfully, but the court requires three votes to secure a decision. Alteza said that a fourth jurist will hear the case and cast a vote at a public hearing next week. If that judge votes in favor of van der Sloot, a fifth judge will hear the case to break the tie.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/07/peru.vandersloot/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: December 03, 2010, 01:06:37 PM »

I've seen her in that outfit.  Quite charming!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: December 03, 2010, 02:06:01 PM »

OK I'm confused who said they were in the service and had a week off then went to Aruba to find Natalee they found the jaw bone HELP

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: December 03, 2010, 02:11:28 PM »

OK I'm confused who said they were in the service and had a week off then went to Aruba to find Natalee they found the jaw bone HELP

????? posted that she & her husband went to Aruba on R&R to look for Natalee...it was before the jawbone find.

kkthy was with the person/friend who found the jawbone.

Edited:  I posted a forum nickname that may not have been the correct one.  Would have to research to be sure. 
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 02:16:46 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: December 03, 2010, 02:43:17 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81609.php

Google translation:

May I ff 'Jossy'

November 29, 2010, 11:56 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

Filmmaker and writer René van Nie shows five days a week, from Monday to Friday, this newspaper in his own distinctive vision of all kinds of things in society. He claims reactions to price: vannie@setarnet.aw. Today: 'Jossy'.

Over twenty years ago I received private lessons twice a week in Papiamento as a grumpy teacher retired. All in all it took six months and when the old man hit the books close, looked me straight in the eye and said "thanks for the tuition, I can use it well, but otherwise this is not meaningful, because you never learn '. And really, because in all those years my Papiamento still 'sick' and 'lies in intensive care' with little chance for improvement.
Well I can quite manage without an easy conversation in Papiamento, but it was all still considerably more fun if I understood a little better could have. I look with pride and envy my fourteen-year-old twin daughters who are fluent in Dutch, English, Papiamentu and reasonable Spanish. But now I still only one dictionary Papiamento - Dutch purchased. Urgently needed to fully understand what the Papiamento-language newspapers have to say, because you never know what I get in - next to my favorite magazine Daily Herald - think of my liking for a column. The dictionary was compiled by Jossy Mansur, a man for whom I have great admiration, for it is a great writer, both in Papiamento, English, Spanish and Dutch, and I thought Jossy more than 40 books to his name. For the dictionary, I had to pay 60 florins, but it was by far the best and most comprehensive dictionary while not even the most expensive. Now I had this book also free of Jossy can get, but I'm just not Macamba pichiri, which I 'Dutch miser "means.
Together with Jossy I had more than fifteen years ago, the newspaper for Aruba. We were both half-shareholder, as editor of the things which I would run. It was a fantastic time, as a newspaper do not everyone. Certainly our newspaper because that was still very old fashioned. The articles and headlines tapping on the computer, printing, neatly cut and paste on the page. The photos were on a 400-pound machine in the darkroom processed, otherwise they could not be meegedrukt. Quite a puzzle, lots of fit and measure, because the ads had to say in it. So it was sometimes a very worrying for a neat page full. And that 24 or 36 times a day and evening, depending on the number of pages of the newspaper. At mid night we brought everything to the printers and four hours in the morning, fifteen people were roaming the newspaper into the most remote corners of Aruba had to deliver. That dream lasted two years and then a small Jossy has saved me financially by the newspaper to take over. Unfortunately, "our child" ultimately still defunct. It has cost us a lot of money. But without the support of Jossy, I was much worse off and had I might have to sell my house to get out of debt. I bought with love of the dictionary Jossy, let's just say 'give something back to. " And I am his to this day still grateful and think with pleasure of our cooperation during my time as newspaper magnate ", which I unfortunately could not storm the heavens. But I would at my age must submit a curriculum vitae, it was the editorship of this newspaper proudly at the top. Even higher than all the films I made. And that is saying something.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: December 03, 2010, 02:51:15 PM »

Blonde

You are confusing two posters.  The poster (?) who went to Aruba with her marine hubby to search was not the same poster (kkthy) who had a connection with the person who found the jawbone.

Have a good day all!

Janet

++++++++

Local Man Finds Jawbone On Aruban Beach
Authorities Investigate Whether Bone Belongs To Natalee Holloway

POSTED: 8:25 am EST November 23, 2010
UPDATED: 8:55 am EST November 23, 2010

LEBANON, Conn. -- Investigators are expected to reveal whether a jawbone found in Aruba belongs to Natalee Holloway, who disappeared without a trace in 2005. But, details are emerging on how that bone was found on the beach by a man from Lebanon on a trip with his friends.

Both of the couples said that if the bone does belong to Holloway, they just want her family to know that they treated the discovery with dignity and have been going through a range of emotions ever since they found it.

The friends from Andover and Lebanon flew to Aruba earlier this month to celebrate their wedding anniversaries together.

They said the bone was found on the last day of their trip.

"It was out last day at The Phoenix," said David Knox, of Andover. "We decided to relax and enjoy the beach."

So the couples, celebrating their 35th wedding anniversaries at the resort, took a swim.

However, while Gil Beaulieu's wife and friends sat in the sun, he strolled the beach.

"Gil was trying to find that perfect shell," Knox said.

Beaulieu said, "I noticed there wasn't a lot of people in that area, so I thought maybe I could find some shells."

Beaulieu, from Lebanon, said he noticed a really shiny one that caught his eye.

"I picked up the shell first," he said. "Then I saw the bone. I hesitated because I kind of knew what it was right off the bat."

He said he brought it to his wife, an X-ray technologist who looks at bones every day.

"You do hesitate, because you're not expecting to find a human bone," said Eileen Beaulieu.

"All the teeth were missing except for one molar in the back," Gil Beaulieu said. "It was in good shape."

Such good shape that they could even see a tiny hole in the tooth.

By now, Kathy Knox said she had Natalee Holloway in her head.

"That was basically what I was thinking about," she said. "Is it Natalee?"

They said they put the jaw bone in a plastic cup and then Beaulieu and Knox brought it to the hotel lobby where security took it.

After dinner, a note in their hotel door requested they call police right away.

That's when it was real," Knox said.

Authorities are now analyzing the bone to see if it belongs to Holloway.

And if it is, Eileen Beaulieu said she want's Halloway's mother to know they took care of it respectfully.

"I'd want her to know that we took care of it. We treated it with dignity," Beaulieu said.

"I began to think of the family," said Kathy Knox. "You know, if this is Natalee maybe the family can have some closure."

And if not, at least, perhaps answers for someone.

Fighting back tears, Kathy Knox said, "I don't even know the family, but if my child was missing I can't even imagine being as strong as she has been."

"We all hope very much that this puts an end to somebody's heartache," Gil Beaulieu said.

Video Interview:
http://www.wfsb.com/news/25889547/detail.html

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: December 03, 2010, 02:57:53 PM »

Janet ,Thank You I was confused..

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: December 03, 2010, 05:31:25 PM »

Steve Croes, DJ Diablo

http://www.24ora.com/entretenimento-mainmenu-12/24984-dj-local-a-sali-rumbo-pa-sint-maarten-pa-respresenta-aruba.html

Papiamentu translation:

dj local owing to leave direction for sint maarten for respresenta aruba

friday, 03 december 2010 13:53

diabierna morning trempan on vuelo of insel air owing to leave for of aruba the conocido dj devil. dj devil owing to viaha for sint maarten for so representa aruba in one action of dj among aruba y sint maarten. sint maarten will is representa for mixmaster pauly. both dj have much experiencia in toca y this is hacie much interesting. the evento self will take lugar saturday night at the famous club tantra. dj devil is one dj much popular at aruba cu was dj residente of among another mambo jambo, seÑor frogs y moomba. 24ora.com is desea dj devil all clase of exito!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: December 03, 2010, 06:28:55 PM »

And a fine representation of Aruba he is too 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: December 03, 2010, 06:29:21 PM »

San just scanned this for us.  Thanks San!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #217 on: December 03, 2010, 07:10:26 PM »

Good evening all,

If you might recall, my entire point when Beth went to the prison was not Beth's right to confront Joran and get answers - I will always say that's her right. My point at the time was that Joran may try to kill her and he could strangle her in a matter of moments.

I also said that Godfather Peter R is quite capable of handling himslef, but Joran was with in arms reach and could do some serious damage by the time he would be restrained.

That was the only reason I thought going to the prison was a bad idea - and Joran always proves me right.

I have some holiday wishes for the Sloots. That they all die painful miserable deaths - each and everyone of them. I hope that the pain is long lasting, and feels never ending.

Cheers.  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: December 03, 2010, 07:13:40 PM »

BTW - Thanks San for the article - That one looks entirely believable.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #219 on: December 03, 2010, 07:17:31 PM »

BTW - Thanks San for the article - That one looks entirely believable.

Rob,

I agree.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.