March 28, 2024, 05:58:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399337 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #220 on: December 03, 2010, 07:57:11 PM »

My money is on the mad momma on a mission from Alabama! She`d  b-slap him to the ground and rip his eyes out.  Love ya, Beth.  Keep bringing the pain - keep the heat on.

The Van der sloots are made of nothing.

That`s why they drop dead playing tennis.

The first rule of living - Have a reason.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #221 on: December 03, 2010, 08:06:26 PM »

My money is on the mad momma on a mission from Alabama! She`d  b-slap him to the ground and rip his eyes out.  Love ya, Beth.  Keep bringing the pain - keep the heat on.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: December 03, 2010, 08:15:00 PM »

San just scanned this for us.  Thanks San!

Thanks San!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: December 03, 2010, 08:27:55 PM »

Good evening all,

If you might recall, my entire point when Beth went to the prison was not Beth's right to confront Joran and get answers - I will always say that's her right. My point at the time was that Joran may try to kill her and he could strangle her in a matter of moments.

I also said that Godfather Peter R is quite capable of handling himslef, but Joran was with in arms reach and could do some serious damage by the time he would be restrained.

That was the only reason I thought going to the prison was a bad idea - and Joran always proves me right.

I have some holiday wishes for the Sloots. That they all die painful miserable deaths - each and everyone of them. I hope that the pain is long lasting, and feels never ending.

Cheers.  an angelic monkey

I remember you saying this Rob.  He was very capable of strangling Beth.  But if you remember I said Beth went in there nice and calmly.  She never gave him a chance to react because she didn't provoke him.  His anger came out after he had time to think about it.  Beth won't go to Peru again she did what she thought was right at the time.  She will never give him a second chance.

I too wish the same for the Sloots.

I have a message for Joran also.  It works both ways.  I hope someone sticks a shiv right through his eye.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: December 03, 2010, 08:29:32 PM »

You're welcome to everyone who thanked me for the article.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: December 03, 2010, 08:32:27 PM »

You're welcome to everyone who thanked me for the article.

(squeezing in)  Thank you from me too San.      

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: December 03, 2010, 09:26:25 PM »

That's exactly what I thought Carpe!!  And I seriously doubt that she is worried.

San  thanks buddy.

Steve Croes..........yea tha's who I'd want representing my country....not.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #227 on: December 03, 2010, 11:53:06 PM »

Thanks from me too, San!   

Joran hating Beth is not new. He's hated her from the moment she showed up in his driveway.

What's interesting and funny to me is that when he went one to one with her inside the prison, rather than confronting her with his hatred, he turned to chicken chit.

Big Ole' Bad Boy, and ruthless murderer of young women reduced to "I know you're a good, really good, person and can I just write you please?"

Well, after all, he was up against all of Beth!

You Go Beth!! He's skeeered of you!   
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: December 04, 2010, 12:05:44 AM »

OK I'm confused who said they were in the service and had a week off then went to Aruba to find Natalee they found the jaw bone HELP

FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey
Yes, it's me !!
Re: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 -
« Reply #190 on: November 17, 2010, 10:38:04 AM »
Yes Blonde my husband and I just got back.  We were there all last week.  He's on a 2 week break from his deployment in Afghanistan and he wanted to spend part of that time looking for Natalee.  I just got him on a plane back to Afghanistan yesterday
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8849.180
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: December 04, 2010, 12:16:24 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/25011-como-seis-denuncia-haci-di-rapemento-e-siman-aki.html

Papiamentu translation:

because; six denuncia haci of rapemento the week here

saturday, 04 december 2010 00:46

the week here only the miembronan of jzp owing to achieve six complaint of caso of rapemento. if diez anja happen was have 15 agent at kzp trahando y cu less caso, today cu have much more caso the departamento is trahando cu less of 10 person y for colmo much month without airco at the keep of balashi.

the casonan of inmoralidad is much at aruba ultimamente y victimanan do not think two trip for entrega one complaint. minister of asuntonan social till even owing to promove one conferencia on thing is abuse of younger. esey is kibrando some poco the tabu y hendenan not have fright for denuncia abusonan cometi. for of good fountain have informacion cu the situation tog is enough earnest if see the kehonan cu owing to enter the week cu is behind back. actualmente the personal at jzp is trahando in one calor insoportable. this is bayendo for some month end. type of situacionnan so is haci the ambiente of trabao uno worse still.

god know what day the agentenan will have time for atende for example the six casonan here only cu owing to enter. one caso of inmoralidad is algo cu is take his time for can succeed acumula all evidencia necesario first cu go over at detencion. the casonan here majority trip is among the victima y the sospechoso cu owing to comete the acto. is uno contra uno y esey is haci the situation more dificil for investiga.

if not have good pruebanan on table then facilmente the sospechoso can leave pound although past owing to comete the acto. pesey cada agent of jzp have to of the espacio necesario for atende cada caso cu enter. jzp have to of more personal now cu the victimanan do not doubt for entrega one complaint. is wait for cu minister of husticia place much good atencion at the situation cu have actualmente tanto of the personal necesario at jzp because; also the airco cu have lunanan largo without funciona.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: December 04, 2010, 12:38:42 AM »

San just scanned this for us.  Thanks San!

Thanks Klaas.  Thanks San.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: December 04, 2010, 12:40:15 AM »

Face to Face with Joran
Beth Holloway

Exerpts:

'I wanted to peel the skin off his face. I'm thinking this is it, this is my one chance and I'll never get this chance again.

'My eyes met his and we were face to face. The only thing I had left in me was just to speak from the heart.'

'Tell me what happen.  Let me take her home.'

September, 2010

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: December 04, 2010, 01:08:30 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/25010-dos-pa-tres-keho-mas-contra-docente-pa-inmoralidad-cu-alumno.html

Papiamentu translation:

two for three complaint more contra docente (against teacher) for inmoralidad cu alumno

saturday, 04 december 2010 00:33

docente (teacher) vick g is deteni again. the conocido docente vick g cu owing to stay deteni some month happen for actonan inmoral cu alumno of scol owing to being let in freedom bek after of some day. esey not nifica cu the investigacion owing to termina. diahuebs the recherche of jzp owing to go back go detene. according the dianan owing to happen owing to enter more complaint of possible intentonan or actonan inmoral cometi contra more younger of edad cu is alumno. seems cu have casonan data of 2007 y 2009. the trip here vick g owing to escoge for stay keto. the have his advocate also cu naturally is consehe.

www.facebook.com

http://www.minitecaiceonfire.com/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: December 04, 2010, 01:18:30 AM »

Prior arrest in September

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/21867-meneer-di-scol-deteni-pa-inmoralidad.html

sir of scol deteni for inmoralidad

friday, 10 september 2010 09:20

the conocido locutor of radio, dj of miniteca “ice on fire” y docente at one scol basico, esta vick geerman (di 39 aña) is deteni under acusacion of owing to comete one acto inmoral cu one student of scol basico.

update: today morning judge comisario owing to bay of acuerdo cu peticion of fiscal for prolonga the detencion cu one maximo of 8 day more.

the caso here have some week andando end. the victima even owing to talk at radio the time yonder for count ; con the docente owing to dun’e kiss in mouth at scol, etc. mature is cu the departamento of jzp of police owing to conduci one investigacion riguroso y awo owing to dicidi cu, for good of the investigacion, for detene the sospechoso principal. vick geerman is one personalidad of radio, is one man casa, cu child y cu is trahando for skoa dunando lesson at scol basico for of year 2003 end. have to tell cu after cu the alumna owing to count ; his parents, owing to entrega one complaint at scol y directiva of scol owing to dicidi of retira the docente at once. after owing to follow one denuncia oficial at police cu owing to conduci at his detencion now. today vick geerman will wordo present fast judge comisario for dicidi cu if his detencion is stay prolonga or not. come across

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.google.com/profiles/vickgeerman

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: December 04, 2010, 01:25:29 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: December 04, 2010, 04:56:17 AM »

An update on the Superior Offshore Int'l Class Action lawsuit:  

Louis Schaefer, Jim Mermis, R. Joshua Koch and their co-defendents (including Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan Securities) have settled the case out of court.  There will be no trial. 

The settlement agreement was evidently reached on October 14, 2010, though they've been working on it since June.  The final settlement has not yet been filed with the court. 

Interesting timing considering Tim Miller's recent claims as it relates to Schaefer and a resuming of the ocean search on short notice.

Case 4:08-cv-00687 Document 198 Filed in TXSD on 10/25/10 Page 1 of 4

STIPULATION TO LIFT STAY OF LITIGATION DUE TO SETTLEMENT

Lead Plaintiff Charles Ognar, Individual Defendants James Mermis, Roger Burks,
Louis Schafer, R. Joshua Koch, and Underwriter Defendants Merrill Lynch, Pierce,
Fenner & Smith, Inc. and J.P. Morgan Securities, Inc., hereby file this Stipulation and
Proposed Order to lift the stay of and reopen these proceedings to allow the parties to
seek Court approval of a settlement.

WHEREAS, Charles Ognar was appointed Lead Plaintiff on May 20, 2008;

WHEREAS, Lead Plaintiff filed a motion for class certification on February 8,
2010 [Rec. Doc. No. 172], to which Defendants filed an Opposition [Rec. Doc. No. 182],
Lead Plaintiff filed a Reply [Rec. Doc. No. 189], and Defendants filed a Sur-Reply [Rec.
Doc. No. 190];

WHEREAS, on June 8, 2010, the Court denied Lead Plaintiff’s Motion for Class
Certification [Rec. Doc. No. 194];

WHEREAS, the parties soon thereafter filed a Stipulation regarding the
administrative withdrawal of the Court’s June 8, 2010 Order [Rec. Doc. No. 194] and for
a stay of the litigation [Rec. Doc. No. 196] to provide the parties an opportunity to
compromise their differences;

WHEREAS, on June 17, 2010, the Court issued an Order withdrawing the June 8,
2010 Order denying Lead Plaintiff’s Motion for Class Certification and staying and
administratively closing the case pending settlement discussions [Rec. Doc. No. 197];

WHEREAS, the Court further directed the parties “that counsel shall advise the
Court in writing within ten (10) days following the completion of mediation whether the
case and the June 8, 2010 Memorandum and Order should be reinstated”;

WHEREAS, the parties have reached a settlement of this case and, as of October
14, 2010, exchanged a fully-executed Memorandum of Understanding;

WHEREAS, the parties will file a Stipulation of Settlement once they have
reached agreement on terms and conditions related to the settlement;

THEREFORE, IT IS ACCORDINGLY STIPULATED by and between the parties
that, subject to the Court’s approval, the Court lift the stay of and reopen these
proceedings for the sole purpose of allowing the parties to seek Court approval of their
settlement, pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 23(e); and,

IT IS FURTHER STIPULATED by and between the parties that the withdrawn
June 8, 2010 Memorandum and Order [Rec. Doc. No. 194] not be reinstated.

http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/20101025_r01x_08CV00687.pdf

Case Summary:  http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: December 04, 2010, 07:30:43 AM »

Thanks from me too, San!   

Joran hating Beth is not new. He's hated her from the moment she showed up in his driveway.

What's interesting and funny to me is that when he went one to one with her inside the prison, rather than confronting her with his hatred, he turned to chicken chit.
Big Ole' Bad Boy, and ruthless murderer of young women reduced to "I know you're a good, really good, person and can I just write you please?"

Well, after all, he was up against all of Beth!

You Go Beth!! He's skeeered of you!   

I agree.  I think he is very scared of her.  We wants her to go away but Beth is incredibly strong and is NOT going away.

The more that I read about this poor excuse of a person (Joran) and the corruption... the more angry I feel about this situation. Sad

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: December 04, 2010, 07:48:27 AM »

BTW - Thanks San for the article - That one looks entirely believable.

Rob,

I agree.   

Thanks San!

I agree as well -- except for the part where it says Joran has the money. I don't believe that at all.

Even if he is selling his pastry body in jail -- he couldn't earn enough.

Joran saying those things....totally believable. His 'macho' reaction to being made to look like sissy.

Stephany's father having more power than Joran.....totally believable as well, IMOO. I do not think Mr Flores will look kindly on Joran's latest threats against Beth.

jmo

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: December 04, 2010, 08:11:48 AM »

Anyone see the National Enquirer magazine with a picture of cops digging up bones in Aruba and it says something like Natalee buried in Jorans secret burial grounds, 5 more bones found or something like that?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: December 04, 2010, 09:04:02 AM »

Anyone see the National Enquirer magazine with a picture of cops digging up bones in Aruba and it says something like Natalee buried in Jorans secret burial grounds, 5 more bones found or something like that?

Yes, it's here blah.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9013.msg1269999#msg1269999

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.