March 28, 2024, 02:28:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399383 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: December 04, 2010, 09:06:44 AM »

Thanks texasmom!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: December 04, 2010, 09:07:33 AM »

Anyone see the National Enquirer magazine with a picture of cops digging up bones in Aruba and it says something like Natalee buried in Jorans secret burial grounds, 5 more bones found or something like that?

Hi blah

Try page 6 of this thread.  Scanned and typed.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: December 04, 2010, 09:07:57 AM »

ooops....sorry TM
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: December 04, 2010, 09:50:03 AM »

Prior arrest in September

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/21867-meneer-di-scol-deteni-pa-inmoralidad.html

sir of scol deteni for inmoralidad

friday, 10 september 2010 09:20

the conocido locutor of radio, dj of miniteca “ice on fire” y docente at one scol basico, esta vick geerman (di 39 aña) is deteni under acusacion of owing to comete one acto inmoral cu one student of scol basico.

update: today morning judge comisario owing to bay of acuerdo cu peticion of fiscal for prolonga the detencion cu one maximo of 8 day more.

the caso here have some week andando end. the victima even owing to talk at radio the time yonder for count ; con the docente owing to dun’e kiss in mouth at scol, etc. mature is cu the departamento of jzp of police owing to conduci one investigacion riguroso y awo owing to dicidi cu, for good of the investigacion, for detene the sospechoso principal. vick geerman is one personalidad of radio, is one man casa, cu child y cu is trahando for skoa dunando lesson at scol basico for of year 2003 end. have to tell cu after cu the alumna owing to count ; his parents, owing to entrega one complaint at scol y directiva of scol owing to dicidi of retira the docente at once. after owing to follow one denuncia oficial at police cu owing to conduci at his detencion now. today vick geerman will wordo present fast judge comisario for dicidi cu if his detencion is stay prolonga or not. come across

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.google.com/profiles/vickgeerman

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #244 on: December 04, 2010, 09:51:42 AM »

An update on the Superior Offshore Int'l Class Action lawsuit:  

Louis Schaefer, Jim Mermis, R. Joshua Koch and their co-defendents (including Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan Securities) have settled the case out of court.  There will be no trial. 

The settlement agreement was evidently reached on October 14, 2010, though they've been working on it since June.  The final settlement has not yet been filed with the court. 

Interesting timing considering Tim Miller's recent claims as it relates to Schaefer and a resuming of the ocean search on short notice.

Case 4:08-cv-00687 Document 198 Filed in TXSD on 10/25/10 Page 1 of 4

STIPULATION TO LIFT STAY OF LITIGATION DUE TO SETTLEMENT

Lead Plaintiff Charles Ognar, Individual Defendants James Mermis, Roger Burks,
Louis Schafer, R. Joshua Koch, and Underwriter Defendants Merrill Lynch, Pierce,
Fenner & Smith, Inc. and J.P. Morgan Securities, Inc., hereby file this Stipulation and
Proposed Order to lift the stay of and reopen these proceedings to allow the parties to
seek Court approval of a settlement.

WHEREAS, Charles Ognar was appointed Lead Plaintiff on May 20, 2008;

WHEREAS, Lead Plaintiff filed a motion for class certification on February 8,
2010 [Rec. Doc. No. 172], to which Defendants filed an Opposition [Rec. Doc. No. 182],
Lead Plaintiff filed a Reply [Rec. Doc. No. 189], and Defendants filed a Sur-Reply [Rec.
Doc. No. 190];

WHEREAS, on June 8, 2010, the Court denied Lead Plaintiff’s Motion for Class
Certification [Rec. Doc. No. 194];

WHEREAS, the parties soon thereafter filed a Stipulation regarding the
administrative withdrawal of the Court’s June 8, 2010 Order [Rec. Doc. No. 194] and for
a stay of the litigation [Rec. Doc. No. 196] to provide the parties an opportunity to
compromise their differences;

WHEREAS, on June 17, 2010, the Court issued an Order withdrawing the June 8,
2010 Order denying Lead Plaintiff’s Motion for Class Certification and staying and
administratively closing the case pending settlement discussions [Rec. Doc. No. 197];

WHEREAS, the Court further directed the parties “that counsel shall advise the
Court in writing within ten (10) days following the completion of mediation whether the
case and the June 8, 2010 Memorandum and Order should be reinstated”;

WHEREAS, the parties have reached a settlement of this case and, as of October
14, 2010, exchanged a fully-executed Memorandum of Understanding;

WHEREAS, the parties will file a Stipulation of Settlement once they have
reached agreement on terms and conditions related to the settlement;

THEREFORE, IT IS ACCORDINGLY STIPULATED by and between the parties
that, subject to the Court’s approval, the Court lift the stay of and reopen these
proceedings for the sole purpose of allowing the parties to seek Court approval of their
settlement, pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 23(e); and,

IT IS FURTHER STIPULATED by and between the parties that the withdrawn
June 8, 2010 Memorandum and Order [Rec. Doc. No. 194] not be reinstated.

http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/20101025_r01x_08CV00687.pdf

Case Summary:  http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/

Thanks Lifesong!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: December 04, 2010, 10:16:21 AM »

OK I'm confused who said they were in the service and had a week off then went to Aruba to find Natalee they found the jaw bone HELP

FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey
Yes, it's me !!
Re: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 -
« Reply #190 on: November 17, 2010, 10:38:04 AM »
Yes Blonde my husband and I just got back.  We were there all last week.  He's on a 2 week break from his deployment in Afghanistan and he wanted to spend part of that time looking for Natalee.  I just got him on a plane back to Afghanistan yesterday
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8849.180

OK so they didn't say they found the jaw bone..
Thank You my Frog friend.
 I have got a pond now and it's filled with your friends

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: December 04, 2010, 10:50:18 AM »

Hey Joran -- Be careful what you wish for.  If you think Beth or anyone, for that matter, is skeered of you - then take a good look around.  You are backed in a corner now - with bars all around.  By yourself.  Karma is around the corner.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: December 04, 2010, 10:51:05 AM »

I went to the "Say No to pedophiles in Aruba"... and I can't help but wonder if this is a network to find kids. I know, that sounds sick, but this is Aruba.

I did see a 'who's who' list of all the common names. I did notice a Jennyree Geerman on the members list.

There looks to be some rather interesting names on that list of members.

I also remember when Jossy was gonna blow the lid of off the pedo network and name all the "elders" but that never happened. I can't help but wonder what some of these older guys are doing on that FB site.

It's obviously infiltrated by at least one pedo - and I did see some people directly related to the Aruba Dirty Polis.

They accuse Francis Maduro of being a pedo.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: December 04, 2010, 10:52:08 AM »

Thanks from me too, San!   

Joran hating Beth is not new. He's hated her from the moment she showed up in his driveway.

What's interesting and funny to me is that when he went one to one with her inside the prison, rather than confronting her with his hatred, he turned to chicken chit.
Big Ole' Bad Boy, and ruthless murderer of young women reduced to "I know you're a good, really good, person and can I just write you please?"

Well, after all, he was up against all of Beth!

You Go Beth!! He's skeeered of you!   

I agree.  I think he is very scared of her.  We wants her to go away but Beth is incredibly strong and is NOT going away.

The more that I read about this poor excuse of a person (Joran) and the corruption... the more angry I feel about this situation. Sad

Face to Face with Joran

Beth Holloway

Exerpts:

'If he thinks I've been pestering him for the past five years, he hasn't seen anything yet.'

'There is more to come … there is more to come.'

September, 2010

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: December 04, 2010, 10:54:18 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: December 04, 2010, 11:05:12 AM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-not-Perus-most-notorious-prisoner/WbjNq4sK0U6QzOspmsOJhA.cspx

Van der Sloot not Peru's most notorious prisoner

Last Update: 9:33 am

Birmingham, Al (WIAT) Joran van der Sloot isn’t the most notorious prisoner in the Peruvian penal system. These days, he isn’t even the most notorious Dutch prisoner in a Peruvian prison. That dubious honor goes to Jason staling Conquet, a Dutch national imprisoned on a variety of drug related charges.

So how does Conquet get more publicity than van der Sloot who is accused of killing a 21 year old Peruvian student after she found material about Natalee Holloway on his laptop?

Conquet is accused of killing his girl friend after a sex visit in his prison cell. Since May 2009 Conquet has been in what Dutch website Nieuwsblad.be calls the” second most dangerous in Latin America (after the Santa Maria Jail in Mexico)” Lurigancho is a few kilometers from van der Sloot’s Castro Castro prison.

Peruvian prison officials, who are already being investigated over the visit by Beth Holloway and a Dutch TV crew to Castro Castro, are now dealing with this scenario: Conquet is accused of strangling his girl friend, 22-year-old Leslie Paredes Silva, during an argument after the two had had sex in his prison cell. Conquet told investigators Paredes Silva had insulted him and confessed to other relationships.

Conquet apparently wrapped the body in a blanket and hid it under a bed in his cell….a criminal master plan that worked just fine until the body began to decompose. At that point he’s accused of using brick and mortar from a prison construction project to brick her into the prison walls.  There was still enough stench from the decomposing corpse that the body was eventually discovered.

Sound pretty incredible? Prison officials say there are at least 14,000 people a day passing through the prison and it’s impossible for the guards to properly monitor and control. After the discovery of the corpse, the Peruvian police searched the entire prison finding large amounts of weapons, mobile phones and drugs.

Meanwhile, down the road at Castro Castro, Joran van der Sloot is still awaiting word his appeal to have his murder confession thrown out of court. His lawyers charge both coercion and procedural improprieties to his confession he murdered 21 year old Stephany Flores after she found material about Natalee Holloway on his computer. Flores corpse was found in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room five years to the day of Natalee Holloway's disappearance on a high school trip to Aruba.

Van der Sloot is still considered the prime suspect in the disappearance of the Mountain Brook teen but has never been charged by Aruban authorities.

There was an international stir in the Natalee case a few weeks ago when tourists found a jawbone on an Aruban beach but forensic tests in The Netherlands found no match to Natalee's dental records.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: December 04, 2010, 12:08:48 PM »

It is a given that:

1. Kyle Kingman's revealed posts to a private forum regarding a Persistence betrayal in Aruban waters by John Silvetti should have been investigated by the FBI.

2.  Actual video footage of the three ROV dives encompassing the trap located in Aruban waters should have been investigated by the FBI.

3.  The crew who were on board the Persistence during the search in Aruban waters should have been interrogated by the FBI.

4.  All pipeline/oil contracts afforded John Silvetti by Aruba following the Persistence undertaking should have been investigated by the FBI.

Justice for an American citizen demanded it!

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Judge Dismisses Holloway Suit
Aired August 11, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, the facts still remain that those are the last suspects known to be seen with Natalee alive. And everybody knows of their repeated lies that they told the authorities, even their father, Paulus Van Der Sloot. That`s why he was arrested. There was a reason that he was arrested in Natalee`s disappearance. It was not unwarranted whatsoever.

And you know -- and being dismissed in New York, it was on a procedure ruling. Here again, jurisdiction. We have faced that issue since May 30 of 2005. Jurisdiction and extradition have hit us in the face every time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/11/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: December 04, 2010, 12:11:27 PM »

Good Morning Sharon.

Janet
9:10 AM

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #253 on: December 04, 2010, 01:07:27 PM »

An update on the Superior Offshore Int'l Class Action lawsuit:  

Louis Schaefer, Jim Mermis, R. Joshua Koch and their co-defendents (including Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan Securities) have settled the case out of court.  There will be no trial. 

The settlement agreement was evidently reached on October 14, 2010, though they've been working on it since June.  The final settlement has not yet been filed with the court. 

Interesting timing considering Tim Miller's recent claims as it relates to Schaefer and a resuming of the ocean search on short notice.

Case 4:08-cv-00687 Document 198 Filed in TXSD on 10/25/10 Page 1 of 4

STIPULATION TO LIFT STAY OF LITIGATION DUE TO SETTLEMENT

Lead Plaintiff Charles Ognar, Individual Defendants James Mermis, Roger Burks,
Louis Schafer, R. Joshua Koch, and Underwriter Defendants Merrill Lynch, Pierce,
Fenner & Smith, Inc. and J.P. Morgan Securities, Inc., hereby file this Stipulation and
Proposed Order to lift the stay of and reopen these proceedings to allow the parties to
seek Court approval of a settlement.

WHEREAS, Charles Ognar was appointed Lead Plaintiff on May 20, 2008;

WHEREAS, Lead Plaintiff filed a motion for class certification on February 8,
2010 [Rec. Doc. No. 172], to which Defendants filed an Opposition [Rec. Doc. No. 182],
Lead Plaintiff filed a Reply [Rec. Doc. No. 189], and Defendants filed a Sur-Reply [Rec.
Doc. No. 190];

WHEREAS, on June 8, 2010, the Court denied Lead Plaintiff’s Motion for Class
Certification [Rec. Doc. No. 194];

WHEREAS, the parties soon thereafter filed a Stipulation regarding the
administrative withdrawal of the Court’s June 8, 2010 Order [Rec. Doc. No. 194] and for
a stay of the litigation [Rec. Doc. No. 196] to provide the parties an opportunity to
compromise their differences;

WHEREAS, on June 17, 2010, the Court issued an Order withdrawing the June 8,
2010 Order denying Lead Plaintiff’s Motion for Class Certification and staying and
administratively closing the case pending settlement discussions [Rec. Doc. No. 197];

WHEREAS, the Court further directed the parties “that counsel shall advise the
Court in writing within ten (10) days following the completion of mediation whether the
case and the June 8, 2010 Memorandum and Order should be reinstated”;

WHEREAS, the parties have reached a settlement of this case and, as of October
14, 2010, exchanged a fully-executed Memorandum of Understanding;

WHEREAS, the parties will file a Stipulation of Settlement once they have
reached agreement on terms and conditions related to the settlement;

THEREFORE, IT IS ACCORDINGLY STIPULATED by and between the parties
that, subject to the Court’s approval, the Court lift the stay of and reopen these
proceedings for the sole purpose of allowing the parties to seek Court approval of their
settlement, pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 23(e); and,

IT IS FURTHER STIPULATED by and between the parties that the withdrawn
June 8, 2010 Memorandum and Order [Rec. Doc. No. 194] not be reinstated.

http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/20101025_r01x_08CV00687.pdf

Case Summary:  http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/

Lifesong,

Thank you for this update.  Very interesting, yet not surprising. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: December 04, 2010, 01:24:47 PM »

I went to the "Say No to pedophiles in Aruba"... and I can't help but wonder if this is a network to find kids. I know, that sounds sick, but this is Aruba.

I did see a 'who's who' list of all the common names. I did notice a Jennyree Geerman on the members list.

There looks to be some rather interesting names on that list of members.

I also remember when Jossy was gonna blow the lid of off the pedo network and name all the "elders" but that never happened. I can't help but wonder what some of these older guys are doing on that FB site.

It's obviously infiltrated by at least one pedo - and I did see some people directly related to the Aruba Dirty Polis.

They accuse Francis Maduro of being a pedo.

I thought the same.   

There's been a spotlight on the sexual abuse of children in Aruba lately.  I think Lisette Gomes initiated a lot of it after her two young children were molested.  She started a foundation to assist the victims of sexual abuse.  The foundation is mentioned in the following article where an Inspector of Police has been accused of molesting his three year old.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/21987-mama-di-victima-di-abuso-sexual-ta-evalua-pa-bay-corte-europeo.html

Papiamentu translation:

mother of victima of abuse sexual is evalua for bay corte european

tuesday, 14 september 2010 01:09

mother of the criatura of barely 3 year of edad cu owing to become victima of abuse sexual of his same father inspector of police, now is stop at one crusada dificil. here at aruba his opcionnan legal is cabando, but esey do not nifica end of his action. the mother is boga for husticia y will follow struggle till end. day 6 of feburary ultimo, one child muhe of 3 year owing to count ; his grandmother cu his father is touch bruto cu ne at his part delicado. investigacion preliminar owing to demostra cu not had penetracion neither rastro of maltrato. but so self, the child muhe owing to stay stop on cu the does not bay more close his father for her motibo already menciona. the same storia the child owing to count ; at several sicologo, at sikiater of child y at his doctor of cas.

the mother, one hurista trahando at ministerio publico owing to entrega one denuncia at his same colega fiscal. the trip here not because; one acolyte of we power hudicial, but because; one mother luchando for husticia for his unique yui. particular in the caso here is cu the father is nothing more y nothing less cu one inspector of police, encarga among another cu the departamento of jzp cu is investiga the same type of casonan so.

procurador general owing to haye sit cu one caso very dificil, because of one near the have one colega of dje of ministerio publico y at another near one inspector of police of cual they're work together all day for good of the children y ciudadanonan abusa at aruba. both person, tanto the mother because; the father, is figuranan important in we sistema hudicial y cu amplio conocemento in the type of asuntonan delicado so.

for evita cu mayan will tilda the caso of miss of neutralidad, owing to let polisnan experto in interogacion of child atende the caso. hour they owing to saca they conclusion, owing to send the caso for coleganan of the netherlands for they evalua the caso y give one conseho. on they conseho the hour ministerio publico owing to dicidi of "seponeer" the caso, argumentando cu the pruebanan on self do not sufficient for neither sikiera cuminsa one caso penal contra the father. the mother, haciendo usage of his derecho, owing to apela the decision here at corte comun of antiyas y aruba. here three judge owing to go back evalua all the caso y at end owing to dicidi cu they're of acuerdo cu not have base for cuminsa one caso penal contra the police.

claro cu awo the proceso civil will follow, awo cu have more claridad on the investigacion penal. the mother owing to give of conoce yesterday during the conferencia of prensa cu the wanted evita cu his yui have to bay bek for see his father, although is 1 times for week.

the mother envolvi is feel cu his recursonan legal owing to cuminsa agota y wanted one contesta on the pregunta: kico will sosode awo cu the denuncia haci for his yui muhe. is look like cu if pruebanan do not sufficient, the hour is immidiately take one decision without importa the damage cu is haci at one poor criatura of barely 3 year of edad cu is one victima of abuse sexual of his same father. cu this in mind, the family owing to opta for busca aid cerce fundacion lissete gomes.

during one conferencia of prensa, owing to elabora on the caso here y the fundacion is denuncia publicamente con in the caso here owing to dicidi cu do not employ the raport sicologico neither esun sikiatrico. the fundacion cu is leave at defence of children victima of abuse sexual will send one carta awo for gobernantenan cu the question kico is sosode the hour cu all the another casonan in cual if owing to employ the same raport of the same sikiaternan here.

advocate of the family owing to count ; prensa cu much procedura owing to bay various in the caso specifico here. mr. amelien flanegin is one ex fiscal y because; such conoce the cultura in ministerio publico in his plant'i hand. past owing to cuestiona the procedura employ in the caso here compara cu another casonan. owing to employ ehempel of the caso of the sir of scol cu owing to give one child muhe of 12 year one kiss, con at once owing to detene y encarcel'e. in the caso here owing to entrega complaint, did take lunanan for evalua if will cuminsa cu one investigacion, owing to send the caso for antias y the netherlands for after come dicidi cu do not persigui the father. one form hipi various compara cu all another caso of abuse sexual. thing is wing very atencion also is the mature cu at the netherlands owing to argumenta cu not can employ the raportnan sicologico neither sikiatrico for motibo cu they do not at the level aceptabel for can saca afor cu if the child muhe is papiando berdad or not. awo, already cu corte comun did take the asunto here at earnest y owing to sweep the raportnan for of table, is con will haci in all the another casonan cu if owing to employ the raportnan of the same expertonan here? is good for menciona cu here at aruba have 1 sun sicologo of child cu is study for investiga estado sicologico of one child.

advocate mr. amelien flanegin owing to tell cu the mother now is evaluando the next pasonan. one of they can is for take away the caso for corte european of derechonan human. one decision end relaciona cu the proceso here they not did take still but if is evaluand'e seriamente. they does not critica the departamentonan but if the sistema con is atende cu kehonan of criaturanan abusa sexualmente.

cuerpo policial self do not dunando comentario on the caso specifico here. owing to cumbini cu ministerio publico cu they self will have to leave argumenta they decision cu owing to wordo ratifica by of three judge imparcial. the father niether does not give niun reaccion still but owing to stay of delibera cu his abogadonan for dicidi in what direccion will follow.

obbviamente cu partidonan now will enter the debate civil y niun of two wanted spite they posicion fast corte civil cu will have to dicidi cu if the father will can follow see his yui or not. in all the proceso here, by feburary cu the asunto here owing to cuminsa, not owing to permiti'e see his yui muhe more niether.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: December 04, 2010, 02:46:16 PM »

Obituary of Michael John Hinton, he drowned at Baby Beach November 25th.

http://www.rollerfuneralhomes.com/services.asp?locid=24&page=odetail&id=22228#

Michael John Hinton

October 20, 1938 - November 25, 2010

Michael John Hinton, age 72 of Norfork passed away Thursday, November 25, 2010 in San Nicolaas, Aruba. He was born October 20, 1938 in Southampton, England to Arthur and Kathleen (Weeks) Hinton. He married Donna Lee (Egge) Recker in 1990.

Michael was an apprentice journeyman machinist/fitter on the British Railway Loco Works in Eastigh England for five years and joined the British Merchant Marines for three years. He worked at D & D in England as a field engineer and was sponsored by Rockwell Goss to immigrate to Cedar Rapids, Iowa, as a machinist assembler worker for 28 years and later as forman.

His lifelong hobby was racing pigeons which he continued in Cedar Rapids. He was also active in starting the Soccer League. He became a United States citizen in 1999.

He moved to Norfork in 2004 to be by the White River. He loved to fish, read and play cards with his old buddies and walk his dog, Mickey.He served on the Norfork Planning and Zoning Commission.

Michael is survived by his wife, Donna Hinton of Norfork; a son, Melvyn Hinton of Cedar Rapids, Iowa; 2 daughters: Dawn Harmon of Thornton, Colorado and Nicole Lee (Scott) Recker-Ware of Esterville, Iowa; 5 grandchildren: Stormy Jo Kolden, Misty (Jesse) Greene, Brandon Harmon, Timothy Jacob (Mikyla) Ware and Rebbeca Josephine Ware; 1 great granddaughter, Ellah Kolden; a brother, Richard Hinton of Eastleigh-Hants, England; a great Auntie, Bubbs Court of Botley-Hants, England; former wife, Pamela Framton (mother of Melvyn and Dawn)several nieces, nephews, cousins and his beloved dog, Mickey who was his constant companion.

Visitation will be 6-8 PM Friday December 3, 2010 at Roller Funeral Home.
A Celebration of Michael's Life will be held 10 AM Saturday December 4, 2010 at Roller Funeral Home conducted by Frank Daniels, Life Tribute Specialist.

Arrangements by Roller Funeral Home. Online guestbook: www.rollerfuneralhomes.com

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: December 04, 2010, 06:28:16 PM »

International Travel Tips

1. Communication

Before you leave the country, activate international calling on your cell phone. And be sure you know how to make an international phone call. The area code to the U.S. is 001, followed by the area code and number you are calling. Always carry your cell on your person, not in a purse or a briefcase ...

www.internationalsafetravelsfoundation.org

I Feel Such Regret

Page 31:
  Clutching both portraits, Jug and I drive to the private hangar at the far side of the Birmingham airport.  On the way I contact Cingular Wireless and have international calling activated on my cell.  I activate Natalee's too.  If she has hers with her, she can call me now.  If she had had international calling last night, she could have called someone for help.  Why didn't we do this before she left?  I feel such regret.

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: December 04, 2010, 08:39:37 PM »

http://www.isaruba.com/students%20life/Pictures/high.html

Sebastian in the apron.   

http://www.isaruba.com/students%20life/Pictures/elementarypictures.html

Anita in the corner?

dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #258 on: December 04, 2010, 08:44:01 PM »

I got a couple books in the mail the other day. Loving Natalee and Into The Deep. So far I've only skimmed through Into The Deep. Having recently graduated with a bachelor's in psychology, I can appreciate the work, and know that I only have a broad education in comparison to higher degrees... but a few questions did come to mind already.

Has anyone read Into The Deep? If so, what are your thoughts?

I'm just curious because after only having skimmed it, my biggest concerns are: did Hodges take into account that English isn't Deepak's first language? It would explain a lot of grammar/spelling mistakes. Also, typing is a much different process than hand writing something. Further, some people might be well-spoken but type horribly. Some people also just aren't very skilled with language.

I tried to find something toward the back about these considerations (if they are made) but didn't find them. Just wondering if someone has read the book completely and would know.

I have no opinions as to what happened yet, I'm just reading up on everything that I can for now.

Thanks -- hope everyone has had a good day today. I spent hours wrapping Christmas presents  I'm getting excited about the holidays, but wish my husband was going to be home! Oh well. We will celebrate Christmas again when he's home. Smile

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: December 04, 2010, 09:37:43 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/25029-bubali-y-palm-beach-tabata-bao-di-awa.html

Papiamentu translation:

bubali y palm beach was bao of water

saturday, 04 december 2010 22:06

the awacero was pisa. the ground satura owing to cause problem several caminda. water was busca one caminda for go. palm beach cierto caminda car not can owing to happen. at bubali can owing to see claramente con the water was core for follow his ruta for lama. the water was so much cu till even owing to enter fill one cura of cas at bubali y enter in the cas also. one senjora big cu live his only not was know what for haci cu the problem cu owing to present in his cas. the instant ey first minister mike eman y minister benny sevinger was on caya analizando personalmente the situation of water. they owing to see the senjora in his cura fill of water y owing to descend for see the situation. for they surprise owing to come see cu the problem in the cas is more earnest. at once first minister did take contacto cu boss of rampen ass y bombero cu owing to send one unidad at once for come help. owing to cuminsa cu pompmento of water for of the cura y after in the cas also. owing to stay of busca also yudanza social for her senjora. so seems was have some cas in area of north cu owing to achieve type of problemanan so.

More pictures at the link.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.