March 28, 2024, 09:41:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399362 times)
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: December 08, 2010, 04:49:00 PM »

THE KALPOES' INVOLVEMENT

How is the Girl Doing?

Was there no follow up question from interrogators regarding Satish's words regarding Natalee?

Janet

+++++

Satish Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 13, 2005

My mother was then going to wake me up at 10.30 a.m. She though overslept and did not wake me up. I woke up around 12.00 noon. My brother woke up around 1 p.m. I asked him how Joran did get home during the night. He told me Joran had called him while walking in the direction to his home. He told me Joran told him he walked bare feet because he left the shoes at the beach.  Then I asked my brother how the girl was doing.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=382.0

You pick this up very good Janet.  Why would Satish ask how the girl was doing unless he knew something went wrong?  The devil is always in the details.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: December 08, 2010, 05:12:06 PM »

THE INVOLVEMENT OF THE KALPOES

The suspicions that dictated the second arrest of the Kalpoe brothers were not pulled out of thin air.  There must have been a foundation.  According to Arlene Ellis-Schipper ... strong suspicion is a legal requirement.

++++++

Suspicions

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

Strong Suspicion

NANCY GRACE
Aired July 14, 2005 - 20:00   ET

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/ng.01.html

Real Evidence and New Facts

Kalpoe Brothers Re-Arrested
Tuesday, August 30, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.  It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

Gang Rape

NANCY GRACE
Kalpoe Brothers Rearrested
Aired August 26, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

HELEN LEJUEZ, TWITTY FAMILY ATTORNEY: I don`t think this has to do with a lot of wiretapping. I do believe it has to do with bringing forth the new evidence. It has to do with the case approaching the 60 days and that they are adding new evidence so they can have the case going.

NANC GRACE, HOST: OK, what new evidence, Helen?

LEJUEZ: The rape case.

GRACE: OK. You said new evidence. What "new evidence" regarding Natalee Holloway do you think prosecutors have?

LEJUEZ: Right now, they`re talking about a gang rape. So when we talk about a gang rape, we talk about a gang. The gang consisted of three of them. Right?

GRACE: Right.

LEJUEZ: Even though -- even though maybe it`s not out that the other suspect that`s in jail right now will be added to the gang, he is part of the gang.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: December 08, 2010, 05:40:43 PM »

Steve Cohen implies that "off the record" two of the suspects had sex with Natalee Holloway.  The words of the spokesperson for the investigation affirms that Joran was not a lone participant in the event encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning Natalee Holloway went missing.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Full Knowlege of the Case

ARUBA TRUTH - December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case ....

Consensual?

CARIBBEAN VOICE - January 18, 2006

If current findings are true, Cohen said they are going to accelerate their efforts. Extensive search for forensic evidence continues. Yesterday, 50 members of the Aruban police department searched extensively through the dune by the lighthouse in search for clues. "Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance.  "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen .

Off the Record

ARUBA TRUTH - January 29, 2006

There are concerns about the statements regarding the investigations view of whether or not any of the suspects had consensual sex with Natalee Holloway. It was not my intention to suggest that they had admitted any such actions on the official record.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: December 08, 2010, 06:01:04 PM »

In his own words Deepak Kalpoe claims that on the morning of May 30, 2005 he was attempting to obstruct an anticipated investigation into the disappearance of an 18 year old American citizen.  He also implies in his suspect statement that sexual activity with Natalee Holloway had taken place.

Think about it.  In the time frame when Deepak was chatting with his friend ... Natalee had yet to be discovered missing by her Mountain Brook friends.

Janet

I Chatted with John

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 13, 2005

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following. The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=182.0

Frustrate the Investigation

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 29, 2005

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=192.0

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: December 08, 2010, 07:44:24 PM »

Case Documents

It appears that the office of the Aruban prosecutor denied the request of the Kalpoes' attorneys to release incriminating case documents ... case documents that the judge contends are required by Phil McGraw's defence attorneys.

Why was the Kalpoes' defamation suit not dismissed?

Janet

+++++

Judge allows lawsuit to proceed against Dr. Phil
The Associated Press

Date: Wednesday Feb. 6, 2008 10:12 AM ET

LOS ANGELES — A California judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, lawyer for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward Ferns. "I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom. ....

In their dismissal motion, lawyers for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20080206/dr_phil_080206/

_____

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: December 08, 2010, 11:23:04 PM »

Wreck - I don't understand all that either and would like some clarification.
I'm thinkin' the Kalpoes (and/or whomever is bankrolling them) is just setting themselves up for more attorneys fees they will have to pay Dr. Phil. Just what in the hell will 60 days of "new discovery" bring after 5 years?????????

YUP  Monkey Devil!
It's just insane. The same judge (I presume) made a big point in September that the Plaintiffs had 'over-extended' the patience of the court --- I just don't get it.

I was thinking the same thing, Wreck.  I made a mental note to myself to check if it was indeed the same judge.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #346 on: December 09, 2010, 02:31:02 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

[/quote]

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: December 09, 2010, 01:07:30 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82075.php

Wikileaks also affects Aruba

8 Dec, 2010, 08:26 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — The world is under the spell of Cable-gate. Well over 250,000 weekly reports from American embassies are on the streets thanks to Wikileaks and it is meanwhile clear that the leak cannot be stopped. What we’re waiting for are the 300 weekly reports in which Aruba is mentioned.

One of the most important features of the internet is that it is very difficult to remove information once it has been published and several people have taken over this information. In this case, Wikileaks has become a worldwide network of well over 1000 so-called mirror sites in a few days and, by their own account, more than 100,000 people are in the possession of an encrypt secured copy of all documents. Attacks by hackers, the loss of donation possibilities and services to Wikileaks whether or not under pressure from American politicians, even the arrest of founder Julian Assange after tracking orders from Interpol (in connection with two complaints of possible criminal assault or rape in Sweden) have not stopped Wikileaks’ activities. The ghost is out of the bottle and it will not go back in. Many people know how Cable-gate started, namely that at his post in Iraq, information analyst Bradley Manning (22) saw weekly reports from all over the world that had to do with the fact that since the attacks of September 11th, all weekly reports, memorandums and other correspondence between American embassies and government services are shared unfiltered between themselves. For safety’s sake, everyone is allowed to inspect each other’s correspondence so as not to miss the boat when an embassy in La Paz reports on Arabian looking males who are taking flying lessons. The result is that Manning had quite simply been able to burn 250,000 cables on a CD in order to pass these on to Wikileaks – according to reports. He is now in prison in Kuwait on suspicion of spreading confidential information. He could receive a 50-year prison sentence.

Venezuela
Whether one could speak of a world before and after Wikileaks, remains to be seen. In any case, it doesn’t look like the publication of all 250,000 or more documents could be stopped, nor the 300 cable reports that regard Aruba, according to the site. Tableau Software had previously supplied Wikileaks with information on the number of reports per country and which tag each country was given. When Tabluea Software, just like Paypal, MasterCard, Visa and a number of providers, suddenly refused to provide their service to Wikileaks, this quite important part of the site was no longer available. However, from that one gathered that Aruba (tag AA) was mentioned in some 300 weekly reports from American diplomats. This is approximately the same number as Malta, a sovereign country, which is considerably larger and at least as centrally located in the Mediterranean Sea, as we are in our region. However, from which embassies the reports had come from and which subjects had been discussed, is unknown yet. Nevertheless, it goes without saying one immediately thinks about the Holloway-case, but also of FOL (American defense force on Aruba). After all, Venezuela is just around the corner, and in principle, one could continue to speculate of course. To stick with Venezuela, one could have already discussed the dollar embargo, but also the upcoming gas line. According to a co-worker of the Directorate Foreign Relations, Aruba mostly has contact with the embassy in Caracas, the consulate on Curaçao and of course, direct contact with Washington via our minister plenipotentiary there. For the time being, Aruba has not been mentioned in the cable reports from the embassy in Caracas published so far.

VNO-gate
Who knows, perhaps the people in Caracas and Washington also have an unvarnished opinion on the current and the previous governments of Aruba, or on Valero, Ritz-Carlton and our relation with the Netherlands. We were able to see with our own eyes at the beginning of last year that diplomats openly record their opinions, assumptions and findings in weekly reports when a weekly report from the Representative of the Netherlands (VNA) addressed to the Dutch cabinet was published due to a mail error.
Ministers of the previous cabinet of Aruba, top people of the MEP and the Attorney General were described in the mail of the interim Representative of Aruba, Myriam Jacobs, as ‘oilmen’ and ‘calculating politicians who were pondering a ramming course with the Netherlands’.

The Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) and the premier Nelson Oduber (MEP) at the time said the damage was ‘irreparable’ and had even accused the Netherlands of espionage. It had eventually blown over and nobody is talking about it anymore, now that the current Aruban government actually wants to strengthen the bond with the Netherlands.

Nevertheless, one could learn from this. In any case, due to this incident the importance of confidentiality and common sense has become clear. There are agreements and regulations for sending and receiving weekly reports. On this, VNO-spokesperson Menno Bart says, “but this depends on the individual’s assessment of sensitivity. That remains the weak spot.”
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: December 09, 2010, 01:10:57 PM »

Wreck - I don't understand all that either and would like some clarification.
I'm thinkin' the Kalpoes (and/or whomever is bankrolling them) is just setting themselves up for more attorneys fees they will have to pay Dr. Phil. Just what in the hell will 60 days of "new discovery" bring after 5 years?????????

The courts always allow continuances to attorney's. It is one way that attorney's make money doing nothing. Each time their is a continuance or a filing - it's the attorney's who bill the client.
Lawsuits typically take years and many times are settled at the last minute. It took John Q. Kelly a few years to bring O.J. Simpson to court, but eventually he did and the family won. Then you have to collect the money of the court judgment and that is another hurdle.

Let's hypothesize that the Kalopes lose and are ordered to pay judgement to Dr. Phil and Skeeters. How are they going to collect on leprechauns who live in a foreign country and only appear to have minimal jobs and attend online schools? Need to dig and expose who is bankrolling the Kalpoes and show corruption and obstruction of justice. imo

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: December 09, 2010, 01:14:41 PM »

ORANJESTAD — The world is under the spell of Cable-gate. Well over 250,000 weekly reports from American embassies are on the streets thanks to Wikileaks and it is meanwhile clear that the leak cannot be stopped. What we’re waiting for are the 300 weekly reports in which Aruba is mentioned.

One of the most important features of the internet is that it is very difficult to remove information once it has been published and several people have taken over this information. In this case, Wikileaks has become a worldwide network of well over 1000 so-called mirror sites in a few days and, by their own account, more than 100,000 people are in the possession of an encrypt secured copy of all documents. Attacks by hackers, the loss of donation possibilities and services to Wikileaks whether or not under pressure from American politicians, even the arrest of founder Julian Assange after tracking orders from Interpol (in connection with two complaints of possible criminal assault or rape in Sweden) have not stopped Wikileaks’ activities. The ghost is out of the bottle and it will not go back in. Many people know how Cable-gate started, namely that at his post in Iraq, information analyst Bradley Manning (22) saw weekly reports from all over the world that had to do with the fact that since the attacks of September 11th, all weekly reports, memorandums and other correspondence between American embassies and government services are shared unfiltered between themselves. For safety’s sake, everyone is allowed to inspect each other’s correspondence so as not to miss the boat when an embassy in La Paz reports on Arabian looking males who are taking flying lessons. The result is that Manning had quite simply been able to burn 250,000 cables on a CD in order to pass these on to Wikileaks – according to reports. He is now in prison in Kuwait on suspicion of spreading confidential information. He could receive a 50-year prison sentence.

Venezuela
Whether one could speak of a world before and after Wikileaks, remains to be seen. In any case, it doesn’t look like the publication of all 250,000 or more documents could be stopped, nor the 300 cable reports that regard Aruba, according to the site. Tableau Software had previously supplied Wikileaks with information on the number of reports per country and which tag each country was given. When Tabluea Software, just like Paypal, MasterCard, Visa and a number of providers, suddenly refused to provide their service to Wikileaks, this quite important part of the site was no longer available. However, from that one gathered that Aruba (tag AA) was mentioned in some 300 weekly reports from American diplomats. This is approximately the same number as Malta, a sovereign country, which is considerably larger and at least as centrally located in the Mediterranean Sea, as we are in our region. However, from which embassies the reports had come from and which subjects had been discussed, is unknown yet. Nevertheless, it goes without saying one immediately thinks about the Holloway-case, but also of FOL (American defense force on Aruba). After all, Venezuela is just around the corner, and in principle, one could continue to speculate of course. To stick with Venezuela, one could have already discussed the dollar embargo, but also the upcoming gas line. According to a co-worker of the Directorate Foreign Relations, Aruba mostly has contact with the embassy in Caracas, the consulate on Curaçao and of course, direct contact with Washington via our minister plenipotentiary there. For the time being, Aruba has not been mentioned in the cable reports from the embassy in Caracas published so far.

VNO-gate
Who knows, perhaps the people in Caracas and Washington also have an unvarnished opinion on the current and the previous governments of Aruba, or on Valero, Ritz-Carlton and our relation with the Netherlands. We were able to see with our own eyes at the beginning of last year that diplomats openly record their opinions, assumptions and findings in weekly reports when a weekly report from the Representative of the Netherlands (VNA) addressed to the Dutch cabinet was published due to a mail error.
Ministers of the previous cabinet of Aruba, top people of the MEP and the Attorney General were described in the mail of the interim Representative of Aruba, Myriam Jacobs, as ‘oilmen’ and ‘calculating politicians who were pondering a ramming course with the Netherlands’.

The Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) and the premier Nelson Oduber (MEP) at the time said the damage was ‘irreparable’ and had even accused the Netherlands of espionage. It had eventually blown over and nobody is talking about it anymore, now that the current Aruban government actually wants to strengthen the bond with the Netherlands.

Nevertheless, one could learn from this. In any case, due to this incident the importance of confidentiality and common sense has become clear. There are agreements and regulations for sending and receiving weekly reports. On this, VNO-spokesperson Menno Bart says, “but this depends on the individual’s assessment of sensitivity. That remains the weak spot.”

Ministers of the previous cabinet of Aruba, top people of the MEP and the Attorney General were described in the mail of the interim Representative of Aruba, Myriam Jacobs, as ‘oilmen’

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: December 09, 2010, 01:14:49 PM »

Notice of attorney association filed 12/6/10:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: December 09, 2010, 01:18:30 PM »

Reminder - Gerardi and Keese are in Los Angeles:

http://www.girardikeese.com/

Graham LippSmith

http://www.girardikeese.com/Attorneys/Graham-B-Lippsmith.shtml

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: December 09, 2010, 01:21:03 PM »

PROTECTED BY THE "OILMEN"

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: December 09, 2010, 01:26:06 PM »

Venezuela

VNO-gate

Thanks Klaas!

Janet

++++++

Does Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez have his Eye on Aruba? Talk about bad for their Economy
Posted February 23, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

If anyone wants to wonder why the US government never got more involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and why they did not take Aruba to task, they need only to look to the unstable leader of Venezuela for their answer. Hugo’s actions directly affect American's homeland security decisions.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/02/23/does-venezuelan-president-hugo-chavez-have-his-eye-on-aruba-talk-about-bad-for-their-economy/

Red - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: December 09, 2010, 01:28:10 PM »

It is a given that:

1. Kyle Kingman's revealed posts to a private forum regarding a Persistence betrayal in Aruban waters by John Silvetti should have been investigated by the FBI.

2.  Actual video footage of the three ROV dives encompassing the trap located in Aruban waters should have been investigated by the FBI.

3.  The American crew who were on board the Persistence during the search in Aruban waters should have been interrogated by the FBI.

4.  All pipeline/oil contracts afforded John Silvetti following the Persistence undertaking should have been investigated by the FBI.

Justice for an American citizen demanded it!  Why did it not happen?

++++++

<snipped>

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: December 09, 2010, 01:29:40 PM »

PROTECTED BY THE "OILMEN"

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: December 09, 2010, 01:36:25 PM »

Case Documents

It appears that the office of the Aruban prosecutor denied the request of the Kalpoes' attorneys to release incriminating case documents ... case documents that the judge contends are required by Phil McGraw's defence attorneys.

Why was the Kalpoes' defamation suit not dismissed?

Janet

+++++

Judge allows lawsuit to proceed against Dr. Phil
The Associated Press

Date: Wednesday Feb. 6, 2008 10:12 AM ET

LOS ANGELES — A California judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, lawyer for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward Ferns. "I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom. ....

In their dismissal motion, lawyers for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20080206/dr_phil_080206/

When Mos arrested J2K again in Nov, 2007, he said that he could charge the Ks with at least body disposal or disposal of human reamins.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: December 09, 2010, 01:43:29 PM »

It is a given that:

1. Kyle Kingman's revealed posts to a private forum regarding a Persistence betrayal in Aruban waters by John Silvetti should have been investigated by the FBI.

2.  Actual video footage of the three ROV dives encompassing the trap located in Aruban waters should have been investigated by the FBI.

3.  The American crew who were on board the Persistence during the search in Aruban waters should have been interrogated by the FBI.

4.  All pipeline/oil contracts afforded John Silvetti following the Persistence undertaking should have been investigated by the FBI.

Justice for an American citizen demanded it!  Why did it not happen?

++++++

<snipped>

BUMPED

Just look at how this has all transpired and who was deceiving the families in order to keep the focus off search in the ocean.

Capslockwizard friends with Merryweather
John Silvetti knew John Merryweather
Michael Dompig friends with Kalpoe brothers
John Silvetti buddy with Capslockwizard
maps for oil
lets Aruba take evidence
Kyle stated many times it is human remains in the cage

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: December 09, 2010, 01:44:49 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8656.msg1250214#msg1250214

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8656.msg1250189#msg1250189

OILMEN, TOURISM

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: December 09, 2010, 01:48:09 PM »

Reminder - Gerardi and Keese are in Los Angeles:

http://www.girardikeese.com/

Graham LippSmith

http://www.girardikeese.com/Attorneys/Graham-B-Lippsmith.shtml

HA - HE LOOKS LIKE JACKASS!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.