March 28, 2024, 09:45:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399363 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: December 09, 2010, 01:52:36 PM »

When Mos arrested J2K again in Nov, 2007, he said that he could charge the Ks with at least body disposal or disposal of human reamins.

Kermit

I have compiled official documents/statements implicating the Kalpoes in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... there are also  public words spoken by Aruban authorities implicating the Kalpoes but ... bottom line ... the judges did not concur and ... charges against Deepak and Satish did not happen.

Janet

+++++

November 30, 2007 -- Updated 0017 GMT (0817 HKT)
Brothers to be freed in Natalee Holloway case

The Kalpoe brothers were previously jailed in the case, but were rearrested last week and charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway.

The judge reasoned Friday that "the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse," prosecutors said.

But people accused of those crimes do not qualify for pretrial detention under Aruban law, Mos told reporters.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: December 09, 2010, 02:01:55 PM »

When Mos arrested J2K again in Nov, 2007, he said that he could charge the Ks with at least body disposal or disposal of human reamins.

Kermit

I have compiled official documents/statements implicating the Kalpoes in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... there are also  public words spoken by Aruban authorities implicating the Kalpoes but ... bottom line ... the judges did not concur and ... charges against Deepak and Satish did not happen.

Janet

+++++

The Kalpoe brothers were previously jailed in the case, but were rearrested last week and charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway.

The judge reasoned Friday that "the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse," prosecutors said.

But people accused of those crimes do not qualify for pretrial detention under Aruban law, Mos told reporters.

Janet,

We know it did not happen. They turned blood into chocolate too.
it's imperative to find and expose evidence not just Arubanese slight-of-hand type of investigating. Remember these kind of things - All of which show how these people will do
anything to protect their OIL and TOURISM, money laundering, drugs etc.

BLOG WHERE CAPS AND THAT ANIMO GUY ETC WERE BLOGGING:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.boublog.nl/2008/11/25/de-leugens-van-joran-en-de-pr-tegen-gielen/comment-page-5/&ei=_ZGXSoXzHI2QNvPruJ8F&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=6&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DJohan555%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN%26start%3D90
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: December 09, 2010, 02:05:27 PM »

STEP WATTS & JORAN IN THAILAND
http://stephww.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/fgallery2-8.jpg?w=450&h=450

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8135.msg1165275#msg1165275

FACE OF A MURDERER

This face was Joran confessing to Jaap and giving him a map of where he buried Natalee
in the Bulbai. The map that Jaap sent to Dave Holloway. The same map that Steph Watts
went to Aruba and filmed himself searching for Natalee's remains.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: December 09, 2010, 02:18:51 PM »

Kermit

Janet

+++++

Janet,

We know it did not happen. They turned blood into chocolate too.
it's imperative to find and expose evidence not just Arubanese slight-of-hand type of investigating. Remember these kind of things - All of which show how these people will do
anything to protect their OIL and TOURISM, money laundering, drugs etc.

<snipped>

Sometime between the press conference of February, 2008 and the press conference of January, 2009 ... it appears that the Kalpoes' suspect status was negated.

Janet

+++++++

Aruban Press Conference 01/06/09
Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

• Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: December 09, 2010, 07:19:10 PM »

Sometime between the press conference of February, 2008 and the press conference of January, 2009 ... it appears that the Kalpoes' suspect status was negated.

Janet

+++++++

Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

• Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

I doubt that anything Joran says about Kalpoe brothers is trustworthy.

The fact that Deepak chose to lie about Natalee and met with Paulus whom he says instructed them - gives us the first clue that they committed some kind of crime. Otherwise, why lie.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: December 09, 2010, 08:27:42 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

I doubt that anything Joran says about Kalpoe brothers is trustworthy.

The fact that Deepak chose to lie about Natalee and met with Paulus whom he says instructed them - gives us the first clue that they committed some kind of crime. Otherwise, why lie.

Exactly!!

However ... Aruba negates all the suspicions that we behind the three apprehensions of the Kalpoes in the Natalee Holloway case and ... embraces Joran's words in the Range Rover "confession" ... words that implied that Deepak and Satish did not participate in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++++

Deepak/Satish Kalpoe

06/2005
- Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

08/2005 - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

11/2008 - Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #366 on: December 10, 2010, 12:15:31 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/25254-un-taxista-carga-cu-droga-den-su-boto-a-keda-deteni-.html

Papiamentu translation:

one taxista carga cu drugs in his boat owing to stay deteni

thursday, 09 december 2010 22:34

one golpi much strong the departamento across from drugs of cuerpo policial conoci because; seccion crimen organiza owing to strike low world. is talk of algo less cu 100 kilo of cocaina clean. the sospechoso principal in the caso here is robert geerman of tx-35 that owing to being grab cu more cu 50 kilo in his boat end chasers. ultimo time seems cu roberto was work some cu his taxi y was constant on lama. seems cu his trabao of piscamento owing to become buscamento y pasamento of drugs. the have one super good amistad cu esnan of kustwacht. they self never owing to live think cu they good amigo today is meti hoof claw in drugs. till even esnan of kustwacht is haci usage of the boat of robert geerman for leave pisca on lama. robert geerman self never owing to believe cu the will wordo grab but his number owing to play good play. for some time end they're behind the movecion of roberto. seccion crimen organisa was keep the instant oportuno for place hand on dje. owing to lage leave y diahuebs morning hour cu the was on lama biniendo ground owing to go pe. of marduga past owing to leave go pisca supuestamente. finalmente past owing to achieve the boat of kustwacht on dje y bingo owing to achieve the cantidad of more cu 50 kilo of cocaina on the boat. after of his detencion owing to go over also at follow cu listramento of cuater cas. provided that overall owing to haci seven detencion of cual roberto geerman y some colombiano cu venezolano. the confianza cu everybody was have in the piscador here owing to go perdi cu thing past owing to comete. this do not first trip cu the will owing to comete the acto here. at the casnan cu owing to wordo listra owing to achieve also more drugs. is talk of one cantidad of algo less cu 100 kilo. one felicitacion at seccion crimen organiza. this once more is the maneho cu alto comisario dolfi richardson y also minister of husticia is implementando for combatimento of drugs. the taxista here for colmo is pal of one member of parliament of mep cu also owing to stay all babuca cu the news here. the taxi color blanco tx-35 owing to stay confisca.

http://www.einformante.com/Policial/guarda-costa-ta-gara-robert-geeramn-cu-mas-di-50-kilo-di-cocaina-ri-e-boto-fin-chaser/

Papiamentu translation:

guarda costa is grab robert geerman cu more of 50 kilo of cocaina on the boat end chaser

oranjestad- diahuebs morning gaurda costa is intercepta the boat end chaser cu more of 50 kilo of cocaina caminda at is detene robert geerman because; sospechoso principal. robert geerman is taxista y is core taxi 35. the caso here is in pleno investagacion, all the time the drugs together cu the boat y also the taxi cu the is donjo owing to stay confisca.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: December 10, 2010, 01:33:07 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: December 10, 2010, 05:28:00 AM »

Please light a candle for Natalee and remember her family.  The holiday season never gets any easier.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: December 10, 2010, 12:32:37 PM »

Something Unexpected

OPRAH WINFREY SHOW - January 27, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY: We've never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we've relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk at any moment.

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: December 10, 2010, 02:58:28 PM »

None

Nonesuche

Baking Christmas cookies with my nine year old granddaughter is where it is at later this afternoon.  If it were up to me ... I would take Miss Muffet to Safeway Bakery and we would have a bonding experience picking out the already beautifully decorated cookies.  However ... "other" grandma and Miss Muffet made a beautiful gingerbread house together so ... in the name of competition ... I decided to make a memory.  I have to remember to take a picture.

Anyways ... word association ... Nonesuche and Cookies.

You are missed.  I hope all is well.

Janet
11:55 AM PT

++++++++

The Courage to Tell the Truth

nonesuche
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 -
« Reply #1350 on: May 30, 2009, 10:37:53 AM »

<snipped>

Most important is that Natalee still does not have justice. That is hardest for her parents to endure, far moreso than any of us.

Most of her classmates on that trip have graduated in the last two weeks from college, I first heard of Natalee's disappearance while at orientation with my son for UA for he was in the same class. Natalee has been denied yet one more meaningful milestone in her young life, that college experience. We will never know what good works Natalee might have cast out into the world if she had become a physician or if she had chosen another path.

Imagine all the "points of light" that were snuffed out by stealing a young woman who truly cared about our world and those who live in it.

I don't have much faith if any, in Holland to change this outcome. I do however always hope and pray that someone in Aruba will have the courage to tell the truth eventually. Had the Kalpoe's not chased the 'gold' in their suit against Dr Phil, I do believe they might have turned on Joran but as long as that suit is out there, there is little chance they will rattle that cage.

I won't hold my breath for the corruption investigation to yield bonafide change, but I will hope that shaking some things up on evil island makes someone uncomfortable enough to swing to the other side toward truth. Natalee's case has been the catalyst for this, four long years coming but I do think it was the catalyst as was the boycott her parents had the courage to fight for.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4995.msg825430;topicseen#msg825430

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: December 10, 2010, 04:22:03 PM »

Time

* Top 10 Crime Stories

1. Curtains for Joran van der Sloot?
By Howard Chua-Eoan Thursday, Dec. 09, 2010

When police in Lima arrested Joran van der Sloot in May 2010 for the murder of Stephany Flores Ramirez, another mysterious saga appeared to be at an end. The young Dutchman had been at the center of the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, a young American who went missing in Aruba in 2005 after leaving a bar late at night with van der Sloot and two of his friends. Her body has yet to be found, and van der Sloot's many retracted versions of what happened made prosecution difficult. But the Flores murder may have sealed his fate. According to Peruvian police, he was furious that Flores was snooping into his laptop and asking questions about Holloway. "It was an invasion of my privacy. She had no right," he allegedly told the investigating officers. He said that he and Flores fought and that he beat her repeatedly, breaking her neck. Van der Sloot, who says he was tricked into signing a confession in the Flores killing, is awaiting trial in Peru. Meanwhile, Holloway's mother spoke out about an attempt by van der Sloot to extort money in exchange for information about her daughter. The case in Aruba has not moved forward.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2035319_2034943_2034918,00.html #ixzz17kJwcjZx

Pilar Olivares / Reuters
Edit to fix article posted MB
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 04:47:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: December 10, 2010, 04:24:58 PM »

I certainly messed that up...lol...

I think it's fixed now.  MB
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 04:47:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: December 10, 2010, 06:35:06 PM »

If Anita had the decency to have any shame at all...if she had any sense at all...she'd say enough is enough.  But of course she has neither. 

Here you go Aruba...some more BAD LIGHT!  Blaming a crime victims family...AGAIN!...even after the PRIME SUSPECT HAS MURDERED AGAIN...very bad for tourism.

The Dutch didn't buy her crap the first time she packaged it, Americans won't either.

jmo

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/zaak-holloway-veel-vragen-nog-onbeantwoord

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82159.php

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: December 10, 2010, 06:41:45 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9013.msg1273070#msg1273070

Klaas, thank you for bringing the documents over!  And thank you to our anonymous monkey for paying for them!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #375 on: December 10, 2010, 07:09:41 PM »

If Anita had the decency to have any shame at all...if she had any sense at all...she'd say enough is enough.  But of course she has neither. 

Here you go Aruba...some more BAD LIGHT!  Blaming a crime victims family...AGAIN!...even after the PRIME SUSPECT HAS MURDERED AGAIN...very bad for tourism.

The Dutch didn't buy her crap the first time she packaged it, Americans won't either.

jmo

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/zaak-holloway-veel-vragen-nog-onbeantwoord

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82159.php

Bring it on, ya old dirty double Dutch-Aruban-Natalee Ann hating old hag!

Team Punishment is waiting for you.

We`ll leave a light on for you.  an angelic monkey

-Justice for Natalee!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: December 10, 2010, 07:26:52 PM »

Gielen must own interests in this newspaper....her BS on four pages in one edition....only two of them are available to view.  Maybe they don't like us talking about those oil contracts.   Monkey Devil!

Wonder how the Aruban and Dutch authorities feel about Renee Gielen claiming she knows more about this case than they do?  Nobody did a 'Total research' , well that's not what they've been telling the world for over five years now...

http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/images/stories/adnews/2010/december/08-12-10/P01.pdf

Google translation:

Gielen: jawbone course not Natalee Holloway

From our reporters

Willemstad - "Of course jawbone could not Natalee Holloway are unless it would be planted "
Renée Gielen says.  The Antillean Times researcher and asked documentary maker Gielen and cameraman Dolph Stapele of - its "Partner in crime - the current status of their Research, now the jawbone, found on a beach in Aruba, not Natalee turns out to be. In her research has Gielen concluded that the jaw not Holloway could be based on the testimonies and the dual role of the family Natalee played In the days after the disappearance of American girl in Aruba in 2005.

Keeping out of the authorities in their quest Natalee, while them in a secret escape route organized Natalee without knowledge of all away to a the many private planes that purpose was served.  Tells a driver, it was work on this plot. 

"Natalee left Aruba alive ' On page 2

http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/images/stories/adnews/2010/december/08-12-10/P02.pdf

"Natalee left Aruba alive '

From our reporters

Willemstad / Oranjestad - Natalee Holloway is "living in Aruba gone ', says researcher and documentary filmmaker Renee Gielen sure. She is not the only, according to documents them to the Antillean newspaper showed. Gielen doing since the American girl disappeared In May 2005 research perhaps the greatest disappearance case ever, at least one that can the most massive publicity accompanied was and still is. She is - Slowly - not only in her belief that Holloway has left the island alive.  Even a senior official am sure that the judiciary Natalee was left alive, only ... evidence - a document being - And there is no trace appears disappeared. "The whole commotion found around the jawbone, which the Public Ministry of Aruba at the end
last month announced that can not Natalee been, has yet again indicated that the mystery
Holloway desperate for a round solution, "says Gielen, previously the documentary "Natalee.
The unrevealed time lines' made. "The mother of Natalee Through its lawyer John Q. Kelly to the U.S. Let the media know very disappointed be justice in Aruba. "
That is according to Gielen, "in fact for no reason. "  ,, It seems to me that much Beth did not know it's not bone Natalee Natalee could be because - According to my research - living on the island is gone; few days after passing through Joran van der Sloot on the beach left behind. "Already in 2007 told one of the employees from the airport Gielen he knew that Natalee was gone.  He has pointed to her shortly after her disappearance clear recognized in the streets. "These person interrogated extensively and by him surrendered never recovered documents
the police. "A second person, know the examiner, has acted as driver for Natalee in company
her stepfather Jug Twitty bring to the airport.  A third person who at the time at the airport
work, indicates that on the aware of her departure. Thus Gielen: "Natalee is left in a private plane that came from Curaçao, but the route changed and not through Curacao flew home. After that it is in Venezuela registered aircraft not been back to Aruba. "  Tapes from the control tower According Gielen overwritten, and the documents - Relevant paperwork immigration and customs - are search. "The problem is that these people not in public afraid to talk because they fear reprisals and also for has at least one of them a considerable sum of money received from Alabama. "And Prosecutor in Aruba know. ,, Al those who at the time of the disappearance Natalee Holloway worked at the private airport, are Then redundant or no longer active. "

Nobody did a 'Total research' On page 16 + 17

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: December 10, 2010, 07:43:08 PM »

Time

* Top 10 Crime Stories

1. Curtains for Joran van der Sloot?
By Howard Chua-Eoan Thursday, Dec. 09, 2010

When police in Lima arrested Joran van der Sloot in May 2010 for the murder of Stephany Flores Ramirez, another mysterious saga appeared to be at an end. The young Dutchman had been at the center of the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, a young American who went missing in Aruba in 2005 after leaving a bar late at night with van der Sloot and two of his friends. Her body has yet to be found, and van der Sloot's many retracted versions of what happened made prosecution difficult. But the Flores murder may have sealed his fate. According to Peruvian police, he was furious that Flores was snooping into his laptop and asking questions about Holloway. "It was an invasion of my privacy. She had no right," he allegedly told the investigating officers. He said that he and Flores fought and that he beat her repeatedly, breaking her neck. Van der Sloot, who says he was tricked into signing a confession in the Flores killing, is awaiting trial in Peru. Meanwhile, Holloway's mother spoke out about an attempt by van der Sloot to extort money in exchange for information about her daughter. The case in Aruba has not moved forward.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2035319_2034943_2034918,00.html #ixzz17kJwcjZx

Pilar Olivares / Reuters
Edit to fix article posted MB

Thanks Buckeye!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: December 10, 2010, 07:54:53 PM »

Anita van der Sloot and Rene Gielen possess hearts of stone.  Both are void of a conscience.

+++++

Pauw and Witteman Interview
January 11, 2008

(translated from Dutch)

Witteman: Do you think she’s dead?

Anita: I don't know, I have thought for a long time that she is alive, and there ahve been indications she is.  And those facts have to be investigated.  Rene Gielen on Curacao is making a documentary, she has interviewed a lot a people, we know because she's in contact with us.  I really would like for the other side of the story to also be investigated.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/media/jorandevries.htm

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: December 10, 2010, 08:10:40 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/12/alex-mathew-ta-pidi-corte-pa-graba-y-pa-permiti-prensa-internacional-graba-tur-procedimento-den-su-caso-incluyendo-tratamento-di-su-caso-penal/

Papiamentu translation:

alex mathew is ask corte for graba y for permiti prensa internacional graba all procedimento in his caso, incluyendo tratamento of his caso penal

publication: diabierna, 10 december 2010. categoria: judicial

oranjestad(aan): diahuebs daily paper owing to ricibi documentonan relaciona cu the caso calling stars, cu is the caso in cual alex mathew is wordo acusa among another of trafico human. mathew owing to send one carta for huez comisario of the caso here, cu two peticion. the first peticion is for corte graba all procedura in the caso contra dje, then this is inclui grabamento of tratamento of his caso.

according mathew, mirando cu tratamento of casonan penal is open for publico, the is ask for prensa local y specialmente internacional achieve the permission for graba tratamento of his caso. the is desea for everybody look at if the acusacionnan contra dje is erect or not.

in the carta the is tell cu same cu gobierno is achieve necesario for graba all procedimento of parliament, is in interest publico for make same at corte. apart from this, mathew is ask huez for one list of 23 witness wordo listen.

this basa on declaracionnan cu they owing to make at police. mathew owing to splica in the carta cu the declaracionnan is wordo employ for as in jail, but cu much of the declaracionnan is lie. “mi have to can wordo give the oportunidad for make question at they, for can trece the berdad fast y comproba my inocencia”, according mathew in the carta send at huez.

past owing to tell also cu the not will can achieve one trato fair, if is only police y ministerio publico can make question at the testigonan. mathew is feel cu all the questions make for o.m y police, is dirigi for haye culpable y not for try achieve know if the can is inocente.

past owing to tell cu the testigonan here have informacion cu the is feel cu the can employ for defende his self y the informacion here not owing to wordo give still. near of this mathew is ask the oportunidad for her or his advocate can make questions at the two personanan cu owing to come cu the denuncia contra dje, mirando cu anteriormente his advocate not owing to make all the questions cu mathew is achieve cu can owing to make.

past owing to tell also cu some of the declaracionnan give for her muhernan here after, do not cuadra cu declaracionnan cu they owing to give at police.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.