March 28, 2024, 05:25:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399334 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: December 11, 2010, 01:49:12 PM »

Kyle

I believe that you are the lamp whose light could afford the family of Natalee Holloway's a measure of closure this Christmas.  While embracing your precious daughter ... please consider.

Sincerely, Janet

+++++++

Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: December 11, 2010, 02:22:47 PM »

Just to clarify ----
I'm talking about the bogus RULING by the Judge on Dec. 6th on the Plaintiffs motion for continuance (not the filing by the Plaintiffs Defendents to protest)! 
Geesh!!!! More coffee!

Not sure Wreck and it seems the defendants are questioning it themselves.  The way it looked, the plaintiff made the request to move the trial date and because the defendants didn't argue, the judge said OK.  Of course the defendants didn't notification on time so that is the issue. 

Personally I don't think it's going to make any difference if the trial is in January or April but ENOUGH OF THE BS ALREADY.  Kalpoes don't have a case. YOU CAN'T DEFAME DIRTBAGS!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #402 on: December 11, 2010, 02:24:18 PM »

Just to clarify ----
I'm talking about the bogus RULING by the Judge on Dec. 6th on the Plaintiffs motion for continuance (not the filing by the Plaintiffs Defendents to protest)! 
Geesh!!!! More coffee!

Not sure Wreck and it seems the defendants are questioning it themselves.  The way it looked, the plaintiff made the request to move the trial date and because the defendants didn't argue, the judge said OK.  Of course the defendants didn't notification on time so that is the issue. 

Personally I don't think it's going to make any difference if the trial is in January or April but ENOUGH OF THE BS ALREADY.  Kalpoes don't have a case. YOU CAN'T DEFAME DIRTBAGS!

ITA!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: December 11, 2010, 03:41:12 PM »

Just to clarify ----
Geesh!!!! More coffee!

ITA!   

Exactly!!  ITA too!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #404 on: December 11, 2010, 04:44:39 PM »

I squish Kalpoes like beetle bug.

Hear me now, believe me late-uh!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: December 11, 2010, 04:52:22 PM »

Are Hanz and Franz Dutch??

sylvia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: December 11, 2010, 10:17:30 PM »

Anybody watching CNN?  Is this a repeat?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: December 11, 2010, 10:38:39 PM »

Anybody watching CNN?  Is this a repeat?

Hi sylvia,

If you're talking about the skeletal remains found in Alabama, they are believed to be of Natalie DeBlase, 4 years old.

Not related to the case this thread is about.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/11/alabama.children.remains/index.html?hpt=T2

The thread about that case is here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9058.120

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

sylvia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: December 11, 2010, 10:52:06 PM »

CNN just had a 30 minute show "Paradise Lost: The Natalee Holloway Story."  Nothing new and maybe a repeat - however, a reminder that Natalee still isn't home with her family.

Thank you to all of the very dedicated monkeys.  I don't jump in the cage much but I feel like I know you because I've been reading since June 2005.  I try to read Natalee's forums everyday.  I'm always amazed at the pieces you have put together.  And hope the love, dedication, and determination of Natalee's family and SM brings Natalee home or at least some answers.

I went to Aruba a few times in the 80s for windsurfing and remember being told to stay on the main streets.  I was shocked to hear of the drug trade and crime.  Being pretty naive at the time, I could easily have done the exact same thing Natalee did.  And now being older and wiser (well at least older )
it is still hard for me to grasp that there are so many evil people in the world.

I'm getting ready to sign off but if anyone reads this, would you mind explaining what it means when someone adds  in a message?

Thanks and have a blessed holiday season and a Merry Christmas.
sylvia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: December 11, 2010, 11:02:58 PM »

Hi, TM (hope I can be so bold to use the abbreviation  )

Since I'm actually signed on for a change, this gives me an opportunity to tell you thank you for the information you provide.  It always amazes me.  You are certainly one of the monkeys I always make sure I read the post carefully because you are such a wealth of knowledge.  I don't usually sign on but am often a "guest" so I know I'm always going to learn something.

Thanks for all that you do, as well as all the other active monkeys.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: December 11, 2010, 11:11:17 PM »

CNN just had a 30 minute show "Paradise Lost: The Natalee Holloway Story."  Nothing new and maybe a repeat - however, a reminder that Natalee still isn't home with her family.

Thank you to all of the very dedicated monkeys.  I don't jump in the cage much but I feel like I know you because I've been reading since June 2005.  I try to read Natalee's forums everyday.  I'm always amazed at the pieces you have put together.  And hope the love, dedication, and determination of Natalee's family and SM brings Natalee home or at least some answers.

I went to Aruba a few times in the 80s for windsurfing and remember being told to stay on the main streets.  I was shocked to hear of the drug trade and crime.  Being pretty naive at the time, I could easily have done the exact same thing Natalee did.  And now being older and wiser (well at least older )
it is still hard for me to grasp that there are so many evil people in the world.

I'm getting ready to sign off but if anyone reads this, would you mind explaining what it means when someone adds  in a message?

Hi Sylvia!  Nice seeing you post!

I think the  rhino shaking his head yes is just that, an acknowledgment that you agree about something posted and he's just a fun emoticon to use. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: December 11, 2010, 11:26:13 PM »

Thanks sylvia!   

There may be a replay of that show on CNN, I found it on the internet listings; but it doesn't show on my program guide.  I'm going to try to remember to check it out at that time.

http://sidebar.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/saturday.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: December 11, 2010, 11:33:03 PM »

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: December 12, 2010, 01:12:39 AM »

I'm watching the replay of the show on CNN now.  It's a new show, and it's been good so far.  I've seen a picture from Natalee's graduation that I'd never seen before...getting her diploma...smiling ear to ear.   

I think it must have been filmed recently, there's also short interview with Jossy Mansur.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: December 12, 2010, 01:15:14 AM »

uggghhh Julia...and the fake accent.

"Happens all the time...they come here....have a good time...forget to go home."

That's one sick beotch.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: December 12, 2010, 01:54:03 AM »

uggghhh Julia...and the fake accent.

"Happens all the time...they come here....have a good time...forget to go home."

That's one sick beotch.   

GMAFB!  According to Julia...Joran was just known to be a big kid at school...good soccer player...lots of girlfriends... even spoke on behalf of Aruba at the United Nations..

Think maybe she forgot to add MODEL United Nations?  HUGE difference Julia...step away from the booze! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: December 12, 2010, 02:09:17 AM »

Paradise Lost: The Natalee Holloway Story: CNN looks back at the disappearance, investigation and unanswered questions in the Natalee Holloway case.

Will show again Sunday evening:

http://sidebar.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/sunday.html

My program guide didn't list the title.  But the program did show when the program guide listed CNN Newsroom.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: December 12, 2010, 02:29:08 AM »

Just helping TM...

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: December 12, 2010, 04:26:10 AM »

http://issuu.com/themorningnews/docs/november_27__2010

http://www.n8.nl/2010/blog/terugblik-nachtsalon-spanning-in-het-gewelf-film-onder-de-sterren

Article from 2009:

http://amsterdam-red-light-district.info/news/70-tough-times-in-the-red-light-district.html

snipped

Brothel owner Willy van der Sloot, herself a former prostitute, said she had never seen the sex market so depressed.

"Some days there are just no people," she sighed.

http://hoerengracht.ahm.nl/archives/1516

The brothel in the 21st century in NOS Journaal op 3
On 28/04/2010, the brothel in the 21 century, Video, by Amsterdam Historical Museum
The NOS visited Tuesday, April 17 to the brothel of the 21st century with architect Erik-Jan Vermeulen and window operator Willy van der Sloot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5VEk6tgkQc

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: December 12, 2010, 04:28:18 AM »

Just helping TM...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.