March 28, 2024, 09:10:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399359 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #440 on: December 12, 2010, 10:22:48 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #441 on: December 12, 2010, 10:28:40 PM »

Wonder if Beth can sue Renée Gielen? 

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82182.php

I've been wondering the same.  If she can, I hope she does. 

I'm just thinking since the book is going to be published in the US she might be able to.

I'm no lawyer, but I would think that if Gielen asserts falsehoods as facts, then it's at the least slanderous. It's my understanding that these suits have to be persued on the basis of harm done to a living person. I would think Beth would meet that standard easily:

SLANDER
A false defamation (expressed in spoken words, signs, or gestures) which injures the character or reputation of the person defamed.
http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/s052.htm

DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER
Defamation is false and unprivileged spoken words or written publication, which exposes any living person to hatred, contempt, ridicule, or which causes him/her to be shunned or avoided, or which has a tendency to injure him/her in his/her trade or occupation.

For example, if a person or the news media says or writes something about you that is understood to lower your reputation, or that keeps people from associating with you, defamation has occurred. However, if someone says something false about someone who has died, as reprehensible as that may be, in most states it is not considered defamatory. No legal action can be taken on behalf of a dead person. Only a living person can be defamed.

What are the elements of a defamation claim?

1. a publication to one other than the person defamed;
2. a false statement of fact; that is understood as being of and concerning the plaintiff; and tending to harm the reputation of plaintiff.
3. If the plaintiff is a public figure, he or she must also prove actual malice.
http://www.lawinfo.com/fuseaction/Client.lawarea/categoryid/1162
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: December 13, 2010, 12:23:39 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/25315-un-hoben-mardenborough-di-16-anja-prome-morto-di-dengue-na-aruba.html

Papiamentu translation:

first dead of dengue at aruba

sunday, 12 december 2010 19:33

diadomingo nightfall aruba owing to wordo sacudi cu the news of the first dead of dengue. here is deal of one young younger of 16 anja. the surname is mardenborough y is procedente of san nicolas. informacion cu owing to enter is tell cu two trip the young here owing to being take away centro medico at san nicolas. today in oranan of nightfall finalmente the will owing to arrive hospital at eagle. at once owing to cuminsa work cune y place in cuido intensivo. one rato happen owing to enter informacion cu past owing to fayece. this is become the first dead for her year here. we have to stay work on the problem earnest of criadero for end cu the sanguranan dangerous here. paz at his restonan y much forza at the family.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: December 13, 2010, 12:30:40 AM »

That's sad TM and I'd be terrified living on such a small island with an outbreak like that. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: December 13, 2010, 12:31:25 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/25254-un-taxista-carga-cu-droga-den-su-boto-a-keda-deteni-.html

Papiamentu translation:

one taxista carga cu drugs in his boat owing to stay deteni

thursday, 09 december 2010 22:34

one golpi much strong the departamento across from drugs of cuerpo policial conoci because; seccion crimen organiza owing to strike low world. is talk of algo less cu 100 kilo of cocaina clean. the sospechoso principal in the caso here is robert geerman of tx-35 that owing to being grab cu more cu 50 kilo in his boat end chasers. ultimo time seems cu roberto was work some cu his taxi y was constant on lama. seems cu his trabao of piscamento owing to become buscamento y pasamento of drugs. the have one super good amistad cu esnan of kustwacht. they self never owing to live think cu they good amigo today is meti hoof claw in drugs. till even esnan of kustwacht is haci usage of the boat of robert geerman for leave pisca on lama. robert geerman self never owing to believe cu the will wordo grab but his number owing to play good play. for some time end they're behind the movecion of roberto. seccion crimen organisa was keep the instant oportuno for place hand on dje. owing to lage leave y diahuebs morning hour cu the was on lama biniendo ground owing to go pe. of marduga past owing to leave go pisca supuestamente. finalmente past owing to achieve the boat of kustwacht on dje y bingo owing to achieve the cantidad of more cu 50 kilo of cocaina on the boat. after of his detencion owing to go over also at follow cu listramento of cuater cas. provided that overall owing to haci seven detencion of cual roberto geerman y some colombiano cu venezolano. the confianza cu everybody was have in the piscador here owing to go perdi cu thing past owing to comete. this do not first trip cu the will owing to comete the acto here. at the casnan cu owing to wordo listra owing to achieve also more drugs. is talk of one cantidad of algo less cu 100 kilo. one felicitacion at seccion crimen organiza. this once more is the maneho cu alto comisario dolfi richardson y also minister of husticia is implementando for combatimento of drugs. the taxista here for colmo is pal of one member of parliament of mep cu also owing to stay all babuca cu the news here. the taxi color blanco tx-35 owing to stay confisca.

http://www.einformante.com/Policial/guarda-costa-ta-gara-robert-geeramn-cu-mas-di-50-kilo-di-cocaina-ri-e-boto-fin-chaser/

Papiamentu translation:

guarda costa is grab robert geerman cu more of 50 kilo of cocaina on the boat end chaser

oranjestad- diahuebs morning gaurda costa is intercepta the boat end chaser cu more of 50 kilo of cocaina caminda at is detene robert geerman because; sospechoso principal. robert geerman is taxista y is core taxi 35. the caso here is in pleno investagacion, all the time the drugs together cu the boat y also the taxi cu the is donjo owing to stay confisca.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82158.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Coast Guard found 66 kilos of drugs in fishing

December 10, 2010, 24:56 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Coast Guard on Thursday morning at sea 67 kilos of drugs found on board fishing Fin Chasers. During the following four raids by the Organised Crime Section, an additional one kilo of drugs found in a hotel room. Justice made six arrests, including the Aruban owner of the boat, which also is a taxi driver.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) speaks of raids in the 'broadest sense. Because the search of the boat and hotel room are also there. Besides the detained fisherman / taxi driver is also a woman (Aruba), two men from Colombia and arrested two men from Curaçao.

The arrest of the fisherman, RG, for the Coast Guard will itself be a blow. The man had good connections with the coast guard and watched as he and his boat exports forward to possible drug boats. He also lent his boat where the drugs were found, also regularly to the Coast Guard so they could leave with it. Recently, he was more at sea than riding in his taxi seen. The Organized Crime Section was G. and six others for some time in the holes and waited for the right moment to strike. That happened Thursday morning after G. That night was again set sail. The Coast Guard came on board and found the drugs. The prosecution is currently investigating whether it is cocaine. The arrested persons are now brought before the judge. Justice does not rule out that more arrests to follow.

This drug bust, the Organized Crime Section of a major battle beaten. Yet does not the OM of the biggest drug bust this year. For several years justice has been the fight against drug trafficking priority. Last year, the police have a record number of drug couriers, otherwise mostly drug smugglers. Last year, police arrested more people, 155 total, for drug offenses of which 137 were detained.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: December 13, 2010, 12:33:41 AM »

Oil Spill?

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5605&offId=0&offDate=2010-12

ATROBE OIL-SPILL GRANDI DEN AREA DI VALERO, DURANTE TRASPASO DI CRUDO

Diadomingo atardi, alarma a ser bati pa un oil spill basta grandi den area di refineria Valero. Segun indicacion, un tankero cu ta para pa carga of descarga lo a ocasiona e oil spill aki. Durante e proceso pa kita e coneccion, algo a bai robez. Hecho ta cu ta masha azeta a bay laman.

Polis a wordo notifica di e caso aki mesora. Tambe Guardacosta di Caribe Hulandes, a cay aden pa cuminsa cu e investigacion. Refineria Valero mes a saca tugboatnan pa bay over na spuitmento di quimico riba e lama pa contene e oil-spill aki, pero manera semper, e crudo pisa aki ta bay fondo, y ta sigui haci da

Through translator:

again oil-spill big in area of valero, during traspaso of crudo

diadomingo nightfall, alarma owing to being beat for one oil spill enough big in area of refineria valero. according indicacion, one tankero cu is stop for carga or descarga will owing to ocasiona the oil spill here. during the proceso for less the coneccion, algo owing to go robez. mature is cu is very azeta owing to bay sea. police owing to wordo notifica of the caso here at once. also guardacosta of caribe dutch, owing to cay inside for cuminsa cu the investigacion. refineria valero self owing to saca tugboatnan for bay over at spuitmento of quimico on the lama for contene the oil-spill here, but as always, the crudo pisa here is bay fondo, y is follow haci da
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: December 13, 2010, 12:36:34 AM »

That's sad TM and I'd be terrified living on such a small island with an outbreak like that. 

Yes, it is sad.  And if I understand correctly, the young person had been taken for medical attention twice to the facility in San Nicolas before they were taken to the other hospital where they were put in intensive care.  Makes you wonder why they weren't hospitalized before that!

I'd be terrified too!  Just think of all the standing water (for mosquito nests) there must be now after all that rain!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: December 13, 2010, 12:43:00 AM »

Looks like there's another 18 year old in intensive care with symptoms of dengue too. 

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/25321-cantidad-record-di-pashent-interna-pa-motibo-di-dengue.html

Papiamentu translation:

cantidad record of pashent interna for motibo of dengue

monday, 13 december 2010 00:05

the situation of dengue at aruba is much earnest compara cu all another añanan. adieu cu awasero is follow rain y we island is stay cu plasnan of water y consecuentemente formando more criadero, we will follow in the same situation. today diadomingo nightfall one child muhe of 16 year owing to lose his life but is good for informa cu have one another boy of barely 18 year of edad interna in cuido intensivo at hospital cu sintomanan of dengue! in the season here hospital owing to see casi 200 pashent cu owing to arrive policlinica cu sintomanan of dengue. is recomenda everybody for cuida they curpa, elimina criadero y bay doctor so cu do you feel do you curpa bad.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: December 13, 2010, 12:49:57 AM »

I read over at RU that this was replayed again tonight on MSNBC:

http://television.aol.com/show/inside-the-mind-of-joran-van-der-sloot/11941050/main

Inside the Mind of Joran van der Sloot
Main

New
December 12, 2010
MSNBC 10:00 PM

Inside the mind of Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the murder of Stephany Flores Ramirez.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: December 13, 2010, 12:51:35 AM »

Oil Spill?

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5605&offId=0&offDate=2010-12

ATROBE OIL-SPILL GRANDI DEN AREA DI VALERO, DURANTE TRASPASO DI CRUDO

Diadomingo atardi, alarma a ser bati pa un oil spill basta grandi den area di refineria Valero. Segun indicacion, un tankero cu ta para pa carga of descarga lo a ocasiona e oil spill aki. Durante e proceso pa kita e coneccion, algo a bai robez. Hecho ta cu ta masha azeta a bay laman.

Polis a wordo notifica di e caso aki mesora. Tambe Guardacosta di Caribe Hulandes, a cay aden pa cuminsa cu e investigacion. Refineria Valero mes a saca tugboatnan pa bay over na spuitmento di quimico riba e lama pa contene e oil-spill aki, pero manera semper, e crudo pisa aki ta bay fondo, y ta sigui haci da

Through translator:

again oil-spill big in area of valero, during traspaso of crudo

diadomingo nightfall, alarma owing to being beat for one oil spill enough big in area of refineria valero. according indicacion, one tankero cu is stop for carga or descarga will owing to ocasiona the oil spill here. during the proceso for less the coneccion, algo owing to go robez. mature is cu is very azeta owing to bay sea. police owing to wordo notifica of the caso here at once. also guardacosta of caribe dutch, owing to cay inside for cuminsa cu the investigacion. refineria valero self owing to saca tugboatnan for bay over at spuitmento of quimico on the lama for contene the oil-spill here, but as always, the crudo pisa here is bay fondo, y is follow haci da

Yes, and it says it was a big one too.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: December 13, 2010, 12:58:36 AM »

If Anita had the decency to have any shame at all...if she had any sense at all...she'd say enough is enough.  But of course she has neither. 

Here you go Aruba...some more BAD LIGHT!  Blaming a crime victims family...AGAIN!...even after the PRIME SUSPECT HAS MURDERED AGAIN...very bad for tourism.

The Dutch didn't buy her crap the first time she packaged it, Americans won't either.

jmo

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/zaak-holloway-veel-vragen-nog-onbeantwoord

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82159.php

English version of the Amigoe article:

‘Natalee did not want to go home’
10 Dec, 2010, 12:04 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — Beginning next year, documentary producer Renée Gielen will be publishing the book ‘I don’t want to go home’ on the disappearance of the American teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005. Her book, which she by her own account says it answers 99 percent of the unanswered questions, states that Natalee had left Aruba alive. With this, she elaborates on a film that she had published two years ago. This film departs from the involvement of the Holloway family with the disappearance. Apparently, there’s a passengers’ list from a private aircraft that was on the island at the time of the disappearance, mentioning Natalee’s name. That is the proof she had left the island alive, according to Gielen. Although she has witnesses who declare that this list exists, the list itself never turned up. Moreover, the witnesses do not wish their names to be revealed, or tell their story before the camera.

“I don’t want to go home’ will be published on the American market first. “ The book is a recording of my experience and my search into what has happened. However, in the book I will also include all documents and photographs that were not published before.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: December 13, 2010, 01:57:20 AM »

Chamapgne @ Confession 11dec'10

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=22065

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: December 13, 2010, 03:54:06 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #453 on: December 13, 2010, 03:57:48 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: December 13, 2010, 05:45:50 AM »

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: December 13, 2010, 08:22:25 AM »

Yes, it is sad.  And if I understand correctly, the young person had been taken for medical attention twice to the facility in San Nicolas before they were taken to the other hospital where they were put in intensive care.  Makes you wonder why they weren't hospitalized before that!

I'd be terrified too!  Just think of all the standing water (for mosquito nests) there must be now after all that rain!

Bad part is they have had their first case here in the US-in Florida.  Was reading about that the other day.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: December 13, 2010, 08:23:03 AM »

Carpe, you just won't do.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: December 13, 2010, 08:24:28 AM »

If Anita had the decency to have any shame at all...if she had any sense at all...she'd say enough is enough.  But of course she has neither. 

Here you go Aruba...some more BAD LIGHT!  Blaming a crime victims family...AGAIN!...even after the PRIME SUSPECT HAS MURDERED AGAIN...very bad for tourism.

The Dutch didn't buy her crap the first time she packaged it, Americans won't either.

jmo

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/zaak-holloway-veel-vragen-nog-onbeantwoord

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82159.php

English version of the Amigoe article:

‘Natalee did not want to go home’
10 Dec, 2010, 12:04 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — Beginning next year, documentary producer Renée Gielen will be publishing the book ‘I don’t want to go home’ on the disappearance of the American teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005. Her book, which she by her own account says it answers 99 percent of the unanswered questions, states that Natalee had left Aruba alive. With this, she elaborates on a film that she had published two years ago. This film departs from the involvement of the Holloway family with the disappearance. Apparently, there’s a passengers’ list from a private aircraft that was on the island at the time of the disappearance, mentioning Natalee’s name. That is the proof she had left the island alive, according to Gielen. Although she has witnesses who declare that this list exists, the list itself never turned up. Moreover, the witnesses do not wish their names to be revealed, or tell their story before the camera.

“I don’t want to go home’ will be published on the American market first. “ The book is a recording of my experience and my search into what has happened. However, in the book I will also include all documents and photographs that were not published before.”

This woman is a "WITCH".  Her face looks like Renho.  Leather face.  I hope Beth hangs her out to dry.   

RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: December 13, 2010, 08:57:25 AM »

Happy Holidays Monkeys!

I can't read the Renee stuff because I know it will upset me too much. Just wanted to say... remember.... the FBI has Joran's laptop. It's not over by a long shot.

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #459 on: December 13, 2010, 09:31:10 AM »

THANK YOU, CARPE!! I really needed that! This Gielen biotch really gets under my skin and it's much better to laugh at it! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.