March 28, 2024, 01:55:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399381 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: December 14, 2010, 07:53:11 PM »

This is his website with tons of photos of the school kids. 

http://www.minitecaiceonfire.com/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #501 on: December 14, 2010, 07:53:42 PM »

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/local-news/5184-durante-reglamento-di-cuenta-polis-a-drenta-den-accion-di-biaha-na-savaneta.html

Papiamentu translation:

during reglamento of cuenta police owing to enter in accion of trip at savaneta

tuesday, 14 december 2010 17:59 0 comments tuesday in oranan of marduga owing to despacha several unidad policia at one cas at savaneta caminda have one reglamento of one caso is bayendo for of hand y have arm of candela in game. in one rato patruyanan of san nicolas y santa cruz owing to present caminda here one pickup s-10 a-51816 owing to come at one cas caminda 4 person inside of cual 3 owing to descend cu arm of candela for bay regulation cuenta cu one person at the cas. here the team bijzondere projecten y helicopter y several unidad owing to present at the sitio. in this polisnan owing to succeed detene 2 person y the another dosnan owing to lever roof y core bay in forest. in one investigacion cu the agentenan owing to haci owing to come saca afor cu the person cu live at the adres here will owing to steal more cu 1 pound of marihuana for of the owner of the pickup. in this police owing to detene the sospechoso the.f. of 25 year live at madiki already cu the la haci complete stroia at police y cual do not neither believe esakinan. come across

Guess who was on the scene!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: December 14, 2010, 08:17:22 PM »

Same case I just posted about, they shot the guy in the leg and he was bleeding profusely.  I'll be surprised if he survives.   

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5629&offId=0

1 hora happen | fecha: 14/12/2010 | horario: 19:45

after of owing to try avenge on thief of drugs in madruga, tuesday night owing to succeed tire at his leg

tuesday night owing to enter informe of tiramento cu person injury at savaneta at the same cas where owing to try regulation cuenta in madruga, at once owing to dirigi several patrol of police ambulance y another oficial trahando on the caso. at arrival of the first patrol owing to constata cu here is deal of the same caso of madruga but already cu the attempt of reglamento of cuenta tuesday madruga owing to abort, tuesday night owing to go back follow cu the reglamento of cuenta here y the trip here if owing to succeed dispara the young at his leg. the agentenan owing to constat cu the victima was sangrando profusamente y owing to solicita presencia of ambulance cu much urgencia. besides the agentenan owing to compronde cu esun cu owing to tire owing to core bay direccion pabao at the veld. mirando this owing to dicidi of ask the yudansa of the helicopter for so help in the buskeda. according informacion cu we owing to succeed ricibi is indica cu here is deal of one person pelon lichtbruin 1 metre 70 of height y was dress cu one flanel blanco or grey y one carson black. polisnan owing to prepara one plan for rondona the area for so try evita the escape of esun cu owing to dispara. we will follow informa.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #503 on: December 14, 2010, 10:11:02 PM »

Joran is making a lot of list's this week.

http://worldsbiggestloser.com/joran-van-der-sloot-killer-extortionist-womanizer-liar-and-loser/

Joran Van der Sloot…Killer, Extortionist, Womanizer, Liar and LOSER

Why he’s a loser:
Let’s Count the ways……

1. Double Murderer (if not full blown serial killer): My condolences to the family of Joran’s two known, bright and beautiful victims… Natalee Holloway and Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramírez.

2. Extortionist: Actually trying (and succeeding) to extort money from his victim’s family in return for information leading to the body of Natalee Holloway. Ran all over Europe requesting money for interviews, even though he proclaimed his innocence.

3. Womanizer: Thinks he’s God’s gift to women.

4. Liar: Changed his stories more times that we can count.

5. Loser: Actually proclaims to be a professional poker player, a restaurateur, and has at least one alias: Murphy Jenkins.

Is he the world’s Biggest Loser?? You tell us!

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: December 14, 2010, 11:21:17 PM »

Joran is making a lot of list's this week.

http://worldsbiggestloser.com/joran-van-der-sloot-killer-extortionist-womanizer-liar-and-loser/

Joran Van der Sloot…Killer, Extortionist, Womanizer, Liar and LOSER

Why he’s a loser:
Let’s Count the ways……

1. Double Murderer (if not full blown serial killer): My condolences to the family of Joran’s two known, bright and beautiful victims… Natalee Holloway and Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramírez.

2. Extortionist: Actually trying (and succeeding) to extort money from his victim’s family in return for information leading to the body of Natalee Holloway. Ran all over Europe requesting money for interviews, even though he proclaimed his innocence.

3. Womanizer: Thinks he’s God’s gift to women.

4. Liar: Changed his stories more times that we can count.

5. Loser: Actually proclaims to be a professional poker player, a restaurateur, and has at least one alias: Murphy Jenkins.

Is he the world’s Biggest Loser?? You tell us!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: December 15, 2010, 12:10:55 AM »

Face to Face with Joran

Beth Holloway

Exerpts:

'I wanted to peel the skin off his face. I'm thinking this is it, this is my one chance and I'll never get this chance again.

'My eyes met his and we were face to face. The only thing I had left in me was just to speak from the heart.'

'Tell me what happen.  Let me take her home.'

September, 2010

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: December 15, 2010, 12:17:21 AM »

Face to Face with Joran

Beth Holloway

Exerpts:

'If he thinks I've been pestering him for the past five years, he hasn't seen anything yet.'

'There is more to come … there is more to come.'

September, 2010

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: December 15, 2010, 12:28:58 AM »

Many of the statements in this transcript were associated with an "UNIDENTIFIED" person.  I just watched the show again and made corrections where I could.  I also added a couple of notes of my observations from the show.

http://www.cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1012/12/se.02.html

CNN LIVE EVENT/SPECIAL

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise

Aired December 12, 2010 - 22:30   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

MARTIN SAVIDGE, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): In an instant, she was gone. Vanished, without a trace. Lost in paradise.

FRANCES ELLEN BYRD: We immediately knew something was wrong.

SAVIDGE: The Natalee Holloway mystery, twists, turns, one dead end after another.

JULIA RENFRO: We'd wake up each morning and we hope and pray somebody will solve the case.

SAVIDGE: After five long, agonizing years, a mother still desperate for the answer. What happened to Natalee?

BETH HOLLOWAY: Joran, I won't do anything until I get some information about Natalee.

SAVIDGE (on camera): She could have been anyone's daughter, with a smile that would melt your heart. A high school honor student with dreams of going to med school, celebrating graduation with the trip of a young lifetime, here in Aruba, a tropical paradise that likes to call itself one happy island. It was anything but.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN CORRESPONDENT: American teen on a Caribbean vacation disappeared.

LARRY KING, HOST, LARRY KING LIVE: 18-year-old Natalee Holloway, a straight "A" student --

TIFFANY BITTNER, ON NANCY GRACE: Natalee Holloway has been missing since Monday --

NANCY GRACE: This little girl, Natalee Holloway went away --

WOLF BLITZER, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Missing Alabama teenager who hasn't been seen since Monday.

NANCY GRACE: She vanished.

SAVIDGE: Before all of this, before the mystery, the allegations, the tears, before she vanished, Natalee Holloway was simply a teenager, an 18-year-old growing up in a quiet suburb. She was happy and certainly her mother's daughter.

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: There wasn't anything that Natalee couldn't come to me and tell me or ask me. Nothing.

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, VICTIM: Just sitting in the back, cruising over to my place.

SAVIDGE: Her mother divorced her father when Natalee was a little girl. When Beth remarried, she moved the family to Mountain Brook, Alabama, a wealthy suburb of Birmingham, a town that knew few strangers.

MAYOR TERRY ODEN, MOUNTAIN BROOK, ALABAMA: So everybody, if you don't know everybody, you know somebody that knows somebody.

SAVIDGE: Growing up, Natalee dedicated herself to pursuing her real passion -- dance.

BETH HOLLOWAY: She began in the eighth grade really becoming focused on getting on a dance team.

SAVIDGE: But her mother, ever concerned, worried only the most popular girls made the team. As a new girl, there was a risk Natalee wouldn't make it. But she was determined. And she made it. But dance wasn't the only outlet for her ambition.

BEAU BARRON, FRIEND: She had a packed schedule and she was in tons of clubs.

SAVIDGE: Earning straight As, she made the National Honor Society, got elected to student council and volunteered with a Community Ministry for Girls. Ultimately, she hoped to make the world a better place.

MARCIA TWITTY, STEP-AUNT: Natalee has this extreme that she will become a doctor, lawyer, whichever one she picks, she will do it and she'll be good at it because she works very, very hard at it.

SAVIDGE: She may have been driven. But Natalee's friends say she also knew how to have a good time.

BARRON: She was a little bit more outgoing than everybody else. She was always the fun one to be around. She was always laughing and having a good time. She was always making jokes and stuff. She will always make you laugh.

SAVIDGE: For all the joking around, Natalee was always on time, a trait that would later trigger warning bells.

MARCIA TWITTY: Natalee was always where she needs to be, always on time.

SAVIDGE: At high school graduation, Natalee seemed in complete control of her destiny. Earning a full scholarship, she was ready to take life's next big step at the University of Alabama.

MARCIA TWITTY: She could do law school, she could do premed. It was just a really good fit for her. Sorority -- she's really looking forward to it. The school has everything Natalee wants.

SAVIDGE: But before heading off to college, Natalee and 124 of her classmates would dive into one last adventure together.

A trip to Aruba, a tradition Mountain Brook seniors, spent the entire year looking forward to.

BARRON: Everyone was going on that trip. All of our good friends and stuff like that. Everybody was just so excited. We couldn't wait to get down there.

SAVIDGE: Natalee's dad, however, was nervous. There were only seven chaperones. And in Aruba, the legal drinking age was 18. But Natalee had always been responsible, and her mother and stepfather thought she had earned it.

JUG TWITTY, FORMER STEPFATHER: This was her reward for working so hard and getting a scholarship to Alabama.

SAVIDGE: A reward that promised a tropical paradise, an island full of fun, adventure and partying, lots of partying, with old friends, and new ones. Like Joran Van Der Sloot, a charming and outgoing young man who called Aruba his home.

Jean Casarez is a correspondent with HLN's "In Session".

JEAN CASAREZ, CORRESPONDENT, "IN SESSION": Joran Van Der Sloot was a young man that came from a very good family, went to a very prestigious school in Aruba.

SAVIDGE: Van Der Sloot seemed to have everything going for him. But he also had a reputation as a party boy with a temper.

Jossy Mansur is the managing editor of the Aruban newspaper, Diario.

(on camera) What do we know about Joran? I mean, on the surface, he was an honor student. He seemed to be a good kid, as you would say, raised by good family. What do we know really about him?

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, DIARIO: We know that he had a very serious problem with his anger, with the rage that was within him once he lost control of himself.

SAVIDGE (voice-over): Van Der Sloot's former attorney Joseph Tacopina disputes that assertion saying, "Joran didn't have a documented anger problem," insisting that Van Der Sloot had a really good reputation.

(on camera) Natalee spent the night partying with her friends here at this once popular night spot, "Carlos & Charlie's." She was last seen around 1:00 in the morning getting into a car with Joran Van Der Sloot and two of his friends. She never returned to her hotel.

Coming up, an agonizing mystery in the Caribbean, and a mother's desperate pleas for help.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

BETH HOLLOWAY: Natalee, you can reach me on your cell phone. I have it and it's set up for international use now. And I will stay here until I find you.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(END VIDEOTAPE)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

snipped

Those are your headline this hour. PARADISE LOST: THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY STORY continues in a moment. (COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

SAVIDGE (voice-over): Aruba, a tropical paradise -- sun, sand and fun.

FRANCES ELLEN BYRD: We went out on the beach every day, hung out together.

SAVIDGE: In 2005, this is where 18-year-old Natalee Holloway and more than 100 of her fellow graduates went for one last hoorah.

FRANCES ELLEN BYRD, FRIEND: Our grade is really close and everyone hung out together the entire time.

SAVIDGE: But on the morning of May 30th, the day the group was supposed to leave the island --

BYRD: We immediately knew something was wrong because she was the first one to wake up.

SAVIDGE: The students woke up to find Natalee's packed bags, her passport and money all in her room, but no Natalee.

BYRD: We went straight to the chaperones.

NANCY GRACE, HOST, HLN's "NANCY GRACE": With us tonight, Natalee's mother, Beth Twitty, is with us, her stepdad, Jug Twitty -- *

SAVIDGE: Natalee's parents shared their ordeal with HLN'S "Nancy Grace."

BETH HOLLOWAY: We received the phone call that Natalee had not shown up for the group in time that they were departing for the airport.

NATALEE HOLLOWAY: Hi, friend.

BETH HOLLOWAY: I knew immediately Natalee would never be late for anything. Never.

SAVIDGE: They left immediately for Aruba to search for their daughter.

BETH HOLLOWAY: The first thing that I wanted to do with Eric Williams, the DEA, was to establish Natalee's character so they would see that this is not someone who just decided not to show up.

SAVIDGE: At the time, however, locals were not overly concerned with Natalee's disappearance. Julie Renfro is editor-in-chief of the newspaper "Aruba Today."

JULIE RENFRO, EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, "ARUBA TODAY": She was an adult. So there really wasn't a very --

SAVIDGE: There wasn't a sense of alarm?

RENFRO: No, no. Actually, it happens all the time. People come here on vacation, they have fun. They forget to go home.

SAVIDGE (on camera): In the days after Natalee Holloway disappeared, there was no shortage of people looking for her. Hundreds of tourists gave up a day at the beach to join the search. At one point, thousands of the island's civil servants were given the day off to look. Even a contingent of Dutch marines was brought in to aid the effort.

(voice-over) Within 24 hours of arriving in Aruba, Natalee's parents learned Natalee was last seen in the company of three young men. One of them, 17-year-old Joran Van Der Sloot. Her parents found his address and sprung into action.

JUG TWITTY: We showed up at his house. First he looked at the picture -- and I said, don't say you don't know her because we have eyewitnesses who saw you got in this car with her. And then he goes, yes, I know who she is. He walks over to us and starts talking. And he says he danced with her at "Carlos N' Charlie's," but after we talk a little bit we are asking where she is, "I don't know. I dropped her off."

SAVIDGE: But it wouldn't be until 11 days after that visit that Aruban authorities would detain Joran and his two friends. 21-year- old Deepak Kalpoe and his 18-year-old Satish as suspects.

NADIRA RAMIREZ-KALPOE, MOTHER: I asked him, Satish, are you sure you guys didn't do anything? No, mamma, they don't even talk a word with her. Me and my brother gave them a lift and they came home. They don't know anything else about that.

SAVIDGE: Initially, all three suspects told police they dropped Natalee off at her hotel. But hotel surveillance video quickly proved otherwise.

(on camera) After admitting he lied to police about having dropped Natalee off here at her hotel, 17-year-old Joran Van Der Sloot became their main suspect.

Tell us about Joran.

RENFRO: He was just known to be a big kid at school. He had a lot of girlfriends. He was a good soccer player. He spoke on behalf of Aruba for the United Nations. He was an honor student, a great athlete.

SAVIDGE (voice-over): And also the son of a prominent Aruban attorney.

MANSUR: Both the police and the other authorities were very uncomfortable with the case.

(NOTE FROM TEXASMOM:  Jossy also says here: "I'm very curious to know who's paying for all the lawyers..." (his voice is cut off here and the voice over starts but you can see Jossy is still talking!  I'd love to know what he was saying!)

Jossy Mansur is editor for the Aruban newspaper, Diario.

MANSUR: Suddenly, they were on one side and he was on the other because they were investigating his son.

SAVIDGE: We're about a mile away from the hotel where Natalee Holloway had been staying. And it was on this stretch of beach that Joran Van Der Sloot says that he left Natalee early in the morning, alone.

Joran and the Kalpoe brothers spent their summer in and out of jail. Under interrogation, they changed their story dozens of time. But it didn't get authorities any closer to the truth.

MANSUR: There were many things that they didn't do, small details, big details that they, they closed their attention to.

SAVIDGE (on camera): And this lack of willingness to push hard, you think, is because they were familiar with Joran's father?

MANSUR: I think so, I'm convinced of that.

SAVIDGE: Do you think he used his influence to protect his son?

MANSUR: Sure, because that is his son. He would have gone to any lengths to try to save him. He knew very well what happened.

SAVIDGE: Without more information, a judge released Joran and the Kalpoe brothers on September 3rd, 2005.

BETH HOLLOWAY: The suspects who took my daughter from "Carlos n' Charlie's" on the last night of her senior trip, who are the last to be seen with her alive, are now free.

SAVIDGE: Devastated, Beth left the island days later. Joran headed to college in the Netherlands, and the case went cold.

Then, years later, a murder in Peru revives the Natalee Holloway case. And her mother confronts the man she believes killed her daughter.

BETH HOLLOWAY: Tell me what happened. And let me take her home.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: 92 degrees, no rain.

SAVIDGE (voice-over): It's November 2007, nearly two years gone, nearly two years since Natalee disappeared here in Aruba. And nearly two years of anguish for a family still wondering what happened to her. Suddenly a break in the case. Satish and Deepak Kalpoe and their friend, Joran Van Der Sloot, are arrested yet again.

Jossy Mansur is managing editor of the Aruban newspaper, Diario.

MANSUR: None of them were telling the truth. All three of them know exactly what happened to Natalee, I'm sure of that. Joran knows because he was involved. And the Kalpoe brothers know because he told them. I mean, they were buddies.

SAVIDGE: Van Der Sloot's former attorney Joe Tacopina says Mansur's statement is made out of ignorance, that is not supported by any evidence, whatsoever.

The three young men are believed to be the last to have seen Natalee. And Natalee's parents are hopeful. But after weeks of interrogation, the young men are free once again.

Jean Casarez has followed Van Der Sloot's case extensively for HLN's "In Session".

CASAREZ: They are waiting for evidence. They need evidence. And they're really looking for forensic evidence because they want something to corroborate the witness statements. And when we think about statements, we think about Joran Van Der Sloot.

SAVIDGE: Tom Fuentes headed the FBI's International Task Force early in the investigation.

TOM FUENTES, FORMER FBI ASST. DIRECTOR: He and his friends are arrested and released several times by the Arubans over the course of the next couple of years. At one point, the Dutch authorities also weigh in, but then drop it and release them and the same story comes out that there's a lack of evidence that he did anything to her.

SAVIDGE: Then, in January 2008, Joran tells someone Natalee was dumped at sea. He later denies that story and tells a reporter he sold Natalee to human traffickers for $10,000.

FUENTES: At the time, he's 17 years old. Is he in contact with sex slave traders, let's say, to be involved in that level of organized crime? We don't know.

SAVIDGE (on camera): Again, more denials and a new story. Over the years, Joran Van Der Sloot has changed his story many times about what happened to Natalee Holloway or where her body may be. For instance, he told the Dutch television station he dumped her body in this swamp, but in the end, it turned out to be just more talk.

(voice-over) Van Der Sloot, a young man with a privileged background continues to baffle investigators.

FUENTES: Joran felt throughout that he was kind of untouchable, that they weren't really going to get him. His father was coaching him how to respond and what to say.

SAVIDGE: Joran's father, Paulus, who's a prominent lawyer, on the fast track to becoming a judge, but just last year, he unexpectedly died of a heart attack, leaving Joran on his own.

CASAREZ: His father appeared to be his adviser. Many people believe his father went to his grave knowing exactly what happened to Natalee Holloway.

(PAULUS RUNNING FROM THE PRESS FOOTAGE)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Why are you running?

SAVIDGE: Authorities seemed to be no closer to solving the mystery. Then, earlier this year, a stunning twist. 21-year-old Stephany Flores is found dead in a Lima, Peru, hotel room. Video surveillance shows a man outside the room where her body was found. Joran Van Der Sloot. Police announce he's their prime suspect.

CASAREZ: The most striking thing to me when I think about Natalee Holloway and Stephany Flores, both of them together, they had one common denominator, it was Joran Van Der Sloot. Stephany Flores was with Joran Van Der Sloot five years to the day that Natalee Holloway was last seen. And that was the last time Stephany Flores is seen.

SAVIDGE: Peruvian police track down Van Der Sloot who fled to Chile the day after the murder.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Why you killed her?

SAVIDGE: Under interrogation in Peru, Joran told investigators that he knows the location of Natalee's body. But wouldn't say what happened to her that night. Beth Holloway hears the news and immediately heads to Peru. Van Der Sloot had been e-mailing her in March. The FBI monitored the entire exchange.

FUENTES: His original message for $250,000, I'll tell you what happened to her. And because he's playing on their emotions and saying, I'll give you this if you give me money, basically an extortion.

SAVIDGE: Finally after five long years, Beth Holloway would sit face to face with the man she believes knows what happened to her daughter.

BETH HOLLOWAY: It's too late for Natalee, it's too late for Stephany, it's too late for me, but it's not too late for you, Joran. You can make some choices here, Joran, and you can make the right decision. If it was an accident, tell me. If you don't, I don't know.

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, SUSPECT: I really have been thinking a lot and just giving me some time to think. I will write you. I owe you at least that. I mean, I've made so many bad decisions and all for the wrong reasons. I hope that you know that I'm very addicted to -- especially to gambling. That's why I've told so many lies.

SAVIDGE: Nothing would come out of that meeting.

Then just last month, a new development promises answers. A human jawbone washes up on the beach in Aruba. But dental records dash the family's hopes again.

TACO STEIN, ARUBAN SOLICITOR GENERAL: Based on the bone that was presented and on the dental records, investigations were done. We can exclude that the bone might have belonged to Natalee Holloway.

SAVIDGE: Yet another dead end. Five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, still no answers. And a family is left to agonize over what happened to their daughter.

(NOTE FROM TEXASMOM:  SHOW ENDS WITH A PICTURE OF BETH, HOLDING A PICTURE OF NATALEE; WITH THE ALTO VISTA CHAPEL IN THE BACKGROUND.)

(END VIDEOTAPE)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

THE END

There is also a transcript of the same show from Dec 11th here:
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1012/11/se.02.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: December 15, 2010, 12:44:00 AM »

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Riveting+details+emerging+high+profile+court+cases/3885400/story.html?tab=PHOT

Riveting details emerging in high-profile court cases

By Lorraine Passchier, Vancouver Sun November 26, 2010

A handful of high-profile criminal cases, some dating back a decade, are making headlines as court proceedings and fresh leads reveal new information. Here, then, is a look at the cases that have fascinated readers around the globe.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Riveting+details+emerging+high+profile+court+cases/3885400/story.html?tab=PHOT#ixzz189kDxPVG

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: December 15, 2010, 09:45:20 AM »

Anyone else notice in the photo above with Joran at the gaming table his long sleeve shirt is unbuttoned/unfastened at the wrist and flappy/spread out over the table and his other hand is hidden under the table?  I wonder if he cheats? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: December 15, 2010, 09:52:34 AM »

Anyone else notice in the photo above with Joran at the gaming table his long sleeve shirt is unbuttoned/unfastened at the wrist and flappy/spread out over the table and his other hand is hidden under the table?  I wonder if he cheats? 

I would bet he does cheat! 

It seems like I remember a discussion about that from a while ago.  I can't remember exactly what it was about... but it seems like he was either using his cellphone or some other device that wasn't usually allowed; and he got into an altercation because someone accused him of cheating. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: December 15, 2010, 10:31:11 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/25416-polis-mucho-arma-di-candela-circulando-riba-nos-isla.html

Papiamentu translation:

polis: mucho arm of candela circulando on we island

wednesday, 15 december 2010 08:56

aruba owing to conose one of two caso of tiroteo cu arm of candela in less of 12 hour. "e casonan here is serve because; ehempel for enfatisa the danger of presencia of tanto arm of candela on we isla", so vocero of policial, esta sr. john larmonie owing to enfatisa. "e armanan here can being using mayan not only contra esunnan envolvi in casonan doubtful but also contra hendenan inocente cu is in bisindario or contra family at cas". police owing to informa cu the first caso did take luga last more or less 7or at one cas at savaneta. one sospechoso owing to enter cura of the cas y owing to los tiro on one man of 23 year of edadl of inicial s.a. hour police owing to arrive at the sitio the was sangrando much by of one injury at his knee y cu urgencia owing to transport'e for hospital for tratamento medico. according informacion the sospechoso owing to huy drentando the forest behind veld of ball of san luis. owing to follow one accion of buskeda in bisindario cu helicopter of police y various unidad of police y recherche. recherche have the caso under investigacion. according informacionnan preliminar the caso will have to owing to cuminsa for of marduga where one are of man will was busca the victima provided that cuestion for regulation one want another asunto. the of two caso owing to sosode today morning 5or hour cu he of inicialnan j.i.q naci at aruba of 35 year cu will owing to leave for of one bar at san nicolas hour cu one car owing to happen cu various individual y owing to los tiro on dje. according informacionnan ricibi, the victima owing to ricibi 4 tiro of cual 1 in throat, one in schouder y two in his pianan. past owing to being transporta cu urgencia for centro medico where cu is trahando cune. the caso here also is under investigacion still. cuerpo policial is ask cualkier person cu know algo of the casonan here for calling we tiplijn 11141 y let informacion at form anonimo or take contacto cu keep of police at san nicolas y ask about for recherche. come across

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5630&offId=0

48 minuut happen | fecha: 15/12/2010 | horario: 10:07 tironan owing to cay during madruga the trip here owing to throw 4 tiro on one person cu owing to leave for of bar at san nicolas diaranzon madruga owing to enter informe of one caso of tiramento fast of american bar one da have one person throw abao at floor, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come encontra the person abao throw cu some tiro at his curpa y owing to ask presencia of ambulance cu urgencia. investigacion haci at the sitio owing to come comprende cu here is deal of he juan ivan quandt naci at aruba of 35 year cu will owing to leave for of one bar at san nicolas hour cu diripiente one car cu various person inside owing to happen y owing to los several tiro on the victima. at arrival of ambulance at once owing to atende y owing to transporte cu urgencia for hospital.segun informacionnan ricibi the victima will owing to ricibi 4 tiro of cual 1 in throat, one in schouder y two at his pianan. the caso here is bao investigacion still. come across

Juan Quandt's Hi5 page:

http://alanbecerra.hi5.com/friend/p32050692--Juan+_quandt--html

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: December 15, 2010, 10:33:40 AM »

It seems like I remember a discussion about that from a while ago.  I can't remember exactly what it was about... but it seems like he was either using his cellphone or some other device that wasn't usually allowed; and he got into an altercation because someone accused him of cheating. 

Wasn't that incident when he was with Jaime, Guido, and/or when Deepak was watching?  Was it in a statement?  Geez....not sure right now.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: December 15, 2010, 10:57:23 AM »

Wasn't that incident when he was with Jaime, Guido, and/or when Deepak was watching?  Was it in a statement?  Geez....not sure right now.

Maybe so, I can't remember for sure either!      

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: December 15, 2010, 11:01:03 AM »

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 13, 2005

At some moment in time Andre had come over to where I was and had greeted me. Andre asked me to come inside. I did go inside. I did not play, but did look at the cards of Joran and Guido.

At some given moment in time a tourist who was sitting at Joran's table got angry. The tourist thought that we were looking at the cards of other players and signaling/deciding for Joran when he should play or not. It lead to a disagreement between Joran and the tourist. The manager of the Radisson Casino came over and everything calmed down.

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: December 15, 2010, 11:01:28 AM »

I was emailed this info.  Wonder what happened to Michael Posner?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: December 15, 2010, 11:03:39 AM »

Maybe so, I can't remember for sure either!      

I just was reading Jaime's & Andre's statements and it wasn't in them....still not sure. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #517 on: December 15, 2010, 11:05:34 AM »

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 13, 2005

At some moment in time Andre had come over to where I was and had greeted me. Andre asked me to come inside. I did go inside. I did not play, but did look at the cards of Joran and Guido.

At some given moment in time a tourist who was sitting at Joran's table got angry. The tourist thought that we were looking at the cards of other players and signaling/deciding for Joran when he should play or not. It lead to a disagreement between Joran and the tourist. The manager of the Radisson Casino came over and everything calmed down.

Thanks, Janet.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: December 15, 2010, 11:08:00 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/25416-polis-mucho-arma-di-candela-circulando-riba-nos-isla.html

Papiamentu translation:

polis: mucho arm of candela circulando on we island

wednesday, 15 december 2010 08:56

aruba owing to conose one of two caso of tiroteo cu arm of candela in less of 12 hour. "e casonan here is serve because; ehempel for enfatisa the danger of presencia of tanto arm of candela on we isla", so vocero of policial, esta sr. john larmonie owing to enfatisa. "e armanan here can being using mayan not only contra esunnan envolvi in casonan doubtful but also contra hendenan inocente cu is in bisindario or contra family at cas". police owing to informa cu the first caso did take luga last more or less 7or at one cas at savaneta. one sospechoso owing to enter cura of the cas y owing to los tiro on one man of 23 year of edadl of inicial s.a. hour police owing to arrive at the sitio the was sangrando much by of one injury at his knee y cu urgencia owing to transport'e for hospital for tratamento medico. according informacion the sospechoso owing to huy drentando the forest behind veld of ball of san luis. owing to follow one accion of buskeda in bisindario cu helicopter of police y various unidad of police y recherche. recherche have the caso under investigacion. according informacionnan preliminar the caso will have to owing to cuminsa for of marduga where one are of man will was busca the victima provided that cuestion for regulation one want another asunto. the of two caso owing to sosode today morning 5or hour cu he of inicialnan j.i.q naci at aruba of 35 year cu will owing to leave for of one bar at san nicolas hour cu one car owing to happen cu various individual y owing to los tiro on dje. according informacionnan ricibi, the victima owing to ricibi 4 tiro of cual 1 in throat, one in schouder y two in his pianan. past owing to being transporta cu urgencia for centro medico where cu is trahando cune. the caso here also is under investigacion still. cuerpo policial is ask cualkier person cu know algo of the casonan here for calling we tiplijn 11141 y let informacion at form anonimo or take contacto cu keep of police at san nicolas y ask about for recherche. come across

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5630&offId=0

48 minuut happen | fecha: 15/12/2010 | horario: 10:07 tironan owing to cay during madruga the trip here owing to throw 4 tiro on one person cu owing to leave for of bar at san nicolas diaranzon madruga owing to enter informe of one caso of tiramento fast of american bar one da have one person throw abao at floor, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come encontra the person abao throw cu some tiro at his curpa y owing to ask presencia of ambulance cu urgencia. investigacion haci at the sitio owing to come comprende cu here is deal of he juan ivan quandt naci at aruba of 35 year cu will owing to leave for of one bar at san nicolas hour cu diripiente one car cu various person inside owing to happen y owing to los several tiro on the victima. at arrival of ambulance at once owing to atende y owing to transporte cu urgencia for hospital.segun informacionnan ricibi the victima will owing to ricibi 4 tiro of cual 1 in throat, one in schouder y two at his pianan. the caso here is bao investigacion still. come across

Juan Quandt's Hi5 page:

http://alanbecerra.hi5.com/friend/p32050692--Juan+_quandt--html

I don't know if Juan Quandt is connected or not, but this is David Quandt with Renho...there are more pictures of him in some of her photo albums on FB.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8656.msg1243817#msg1243817

http://vibesaruba.smugmug.com/Groups/Kas-Di-Glas-Event/14098319_6qwHG#1038936022_2TQ5k

Kas Di Glas Event

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-quandt/24/b85/591

David Quandt
Owner, ABC Events
Aruba
Contact David Quandt
Add David Quandt to your network
Current
Owner at ABC Events
Connections
3 connections
Industry
Entertainment
David Quandt’s Experience

Owner
ABC Events
(Entertainment industry)
Currently holds this position

And...I don't know about his current status, but he WAS married in 2005.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: December 15, 2010, 11:12:13 AM »

I was emailed this info.  Wonder what happened to Michael Posner?

hmmmm...don't know; that's interesting!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.