March 28, 2024, 06:23:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399340 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #520 on: December 15, 2010, 11:24:52 AM »

I was emailed this info.  Wonder what happened to Michael Posner?

hmmmm...don't know; that's interesting!

Preliminary search on Luciano Boccia came up with links to Ft. Lauderdale & Weston, FL....another hmmmmm.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #521 on: December 15, 2010, 12:25:52 PM »

Egads Renhoe.....rode hard and put away wet... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: December 15, 2010, 12:36:47 PM »

Joran's friend Sasha Ridpath is one of Juan Quandt's Hi5 friends:

http://alanbecerra.hi5.com/friend/p1033967--Sasha_Ridpath--html
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #523 on: December 15, 2010, 12:38:14 PM »

Joran's friend Sasha Ridpath is one of Juan Quandt's Hi5 friends:

http://alanbecerra.hi5.com/friend/p1033967--Sasha_Ridpath--html

I noticed that too.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: December 15, 2010, 12:48:00 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/12/casi-1300-caso-di-dengue-registra-te-aworaki/

Papiamentu translation:

casi 1300 caso of dengue registra till aworaki!

publication: diaranson, 15 december 2010.

categoria: general

madam maribel tromp is splica: of cual 274 is confirma!

oranjestad (aan) — in interview cu daily paper, madam maribel tromp, of seccion of epidemiologia of departamento of salud publico, owing to give one view more amplio tocante situation of dengue, for of week 32 (fin of october) till aworaki, where cu they're monitor the situation much more of close. till aworaki have one overall of 274 caso of dengue confirma, y 846 caso clinico “sospechoso”. this is nifica casi 1300 caso registra till aworaki, in one period of 17 week, aproximadamente, esta practicamente three month y mey. this is sobrepasa the cantidad normal, according madam tromp. past owing to splica cu they owing to work one curve endemico, cu is one grafico where can look at cual is the zonanan endemico y epidemico. past owing to acentua cu if for january the situation follow in the direccion here, will have one aumento big of casonan of dengue as aruba the arrive of conoce in pasado.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: December 15, 2010, 12:52:52 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/12/alex-mathew-preocupa-cu-ministerio-publico-y-polis-ta-sconde-prueba/

Papiamentu translation:

alex mathew preocupa cu ministerio publico y police is sconde proof

categoria: judicial

cu is at beneficio of mathew y the another sospechosonan

oranjestad(aan): recientemente daily paper owing to ricibi one carta of alex mathew, atravez of his casa liliana. mathew is tell cu after of 4 month close, the his casa liliana y michael levenstone not have one dossier completo of the caso for they can defende they self debidamente. “con they can wait for cu we can defende we self at good as, without have sufficient informacion of locual we is wordo acusa exactly etc”. “e fiscal owing to come cu one acusacion in cual we is wordo acusa of maltrata child muher y past owing to come cu one list of several child muher cu supuestamente we will owing to abusa of nan”. this according mathew that owing to tell in his carta cu the acusacionnan tey, but the is ask about his self where the acusacionnan is. the is ask about his self if enberdad police y fiscal owing to achieve declaracionnan of the child muhernan. past owing to tell also cu on the list the looking at name of child muhernan cu is in contacto cune, cu is tell cu at none instant they owing to give declaracion cu they owing to wordo abusa of dje, because none person owing to abusa of they. “polis y fiscal is try of malinforma corte door of immidiately place name on the list?”. this according mathew that is ask about his self dicon evidencia is wordo scondi for they. “mas still, after of 4 month of detencion in one facilidad cu is bay of level of thing derechonan human is stipula, cu celnan not proteha contra time, ministerio publico is abusa abiertamente of his power, door of mantene we in detencion, more of the maximo of 120 day cu ley is prescribi”. “e fiscal is work his same reglanan, while cu we derecho basico of cuestiona esnan cu is acusa we also is wordo nenga”. “fiscal y huez comisario do not give we one oportunidad fair for we defende we self y also is so cu the declaracionnan cu owing to wordo give at we please, is wordo scondi”. this according mathew, that owing to tell also cu they're wardando aprobacion for all the proceduranan incluyendo tratamento of the caso, wordo graba for prensa local y internacional.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: December 15, 2010, 12:58:23 PM »

douane y recherche owing to descubri red of drugs among aruba y the netherlands

publication: tuesday, 14 december 2010.

container of 20 leg cu drugs descubri

oranjestad (aan): one cargamento enough big of cocaina owing to stay descubri at aruba. here is deal of one cantidad of more cu 60 kilo of cocaina cu was scondi in mueblenan. the drugs here was cla for bay cu barco the netherlands. all carga cu leave for of aruba for the netherlands is worde controla for douane first his the exit. the market of drugs cu is leave for europa do not uno desconoci for her area here. as via plane in trunk, in stomach or stick at curpa, mulanan owing to try leave cu drugs. of another near have one red more big cu also is purbando of leave cu drugs. esey they're hacie door of try mande via carga cu barco. thing cu they owing to forget is on the control cu have of douane. douane is controla at exit of passenger at aeropuerto, but they're controla also in containernan cu is leave for of aruba for europa. owing to base of the control here the cacho owing to become razo diabierna. at one compania local of send carga douane owing to present first cu seya the container. during the control the cacho owing to reaccion on one mobilario cu was have in the container. owing to bay over at haci one control more deep y bingo. owing to come achieve one cantidad big of alrededor 50 kilo of cocaina. douane seems not can let the drugs here bay his destiny. ley do not permiti esey. miembronan of narcotica of cuerpo policial owing to being avisa y they owing to bay busca the drugs. the investigacion is cuminsa now. not have mucho dato of the person cu owing to trece the drugs. in one sofa big the was good empaketa. seems cu is at aruba self all the trabao did take lugar. the cachonan cu douane have is much good entrena for casonan so. if the drugs was have destiny the netherlands nifica cu the owner of the drugs have to live at the netherlands. will not last very for they place hand on dje. is being talk till even cu at aruba past owing to entrega y pay for send the sofa the netherlands. for some week happen all the proceso did take lugar but till now owing to achieve lugar in container for her bay. pesey hour the was cla for bay, is one duty for douane controla first cu the exit y so owing to come descubri the drugs good scondi in tree at the part abao of the sofa. pabien douane cu the good trabao. this is golpi behind golpi cu douane y police is dunando at esnan in low world.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: December 15, 2010, 12:59:11 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/12/douane-y-recherche-a-descubri-red-di-droga-entre-aruba-y-hulanda/

Papiamentu translation:

oranjestad (aan): one cargamento enough big of cocaina owing to stay descubri at aruba. here is deal of one cantidad of more cu 60 kilo of cocaina cu was scondi in mueblenan. the drugs here was cla for bay cu barco the netherlands. all carga cu leave for of aruba for the netherlands is worde controla for douane first his the exit. the market of drugs cu is leave for europa do not uno desconoci for her area here. as via plane in trunk, in stomach or stick at curpa, mulanan owing to try leave cu drugs. of another near have one red more big cu also is purbando of leave cu drugs. esey they're hacie door of try mande via carga cu barco. thing cu they owing to forget is on the control cu have of douane. douane is controla at exit of passenger at aeropuerto, but they're controla also in containernan cu is leave for of aruba for europa. owing to base of the control here the cacho owing to become razo diabierna. at one compania local of send carga douane owing to present first cu seya the container. during the control the cacho owing to reaccion on one mobilario cu was have in the container. owing to bay over at haci one control more deep y bingo. owing to come achieve one cantidad big of alrededor 50 kilo of cocaina. douane seems not can let the drugs here bay his destiny. ley do not permiti esey. miembronan of narcotica of cuerpo policial owing to being avisa y they owing to bay busca the drugs. the investigacion is cuminsa now. not have mucho dato of the person cu owing to trece the drugs. in one sofa big the was good empaketa. seems cu is at aruba self all the trabao did take lugar. the cachonan cu douane have is much good entrena for casonan so. if the drugs was have destiny the netherlands nifica cu the owner of the drugs have to live at the netherlands. will not last very for they place hand on dje. is being talk till even cu at aruba past owing to entrega y pay for send the sofa the netherlands. for some week happen all the proceso did take lugar but till now owing to achieve lugar in container for her bay. pesey hour the was cla for bay, is one duty for douane controla first cu the exit y so owing to come descubri the drugs good scondi in tree at the part abao of the sofa. pabien douane cu the good trabao. this is golpi behind golpi cu douane y police is dunando at esnan in low world.

edit to add link

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: December 15, 2010, 01:43:29 PM »

HE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT AGAIN

Jan vander Straaten foolishly believed that Joran van der Sloot's official statements to interrogators would never surface when he lied to Jug Twitty ... the stepfather of Natalee Holloway.  This chief of police should have thought again if he thought even for one minute that the cover up agenda established early on to protect Joran would prevail.  Obviously this man underestimated the resolve of a determined family.  Beth Holloway warned the Aruban Prime Minister if it took 40 years for the truth to prevail ... she promised to be an ongoing force to be reckoned with.

Janet

+++++

Something is Wrong Here

NANCY GRACE
Latest in Search for Natalee Holloway
Aired October 4, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:   I had a meeting with Van Der Straaten, who was the police chief in charge at that time. And I went in and sat down with him and told him and Officer Sanboe (ph), who was going to take over for Van Der Straaten. He was there, too.

You know, I asked a question about, I understand that there was a statement made by Joran, where he talks about what he had done to Natalee and he described in very graphic detail, like, the stitching and embroidery and everything on Natalee`s underwear. And he goes, Oh, no, no, no. Absolutely not. Absolutely not. Well, little did he know I had just read the statements where Joran describes that to the "T," you know, two days before. But of course, I didn`t tell him that. But that`s just when I started to think something`s wrong here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Joran van der Sloot - Suspect Statement - June 9, 2005

<snipped>

The reporting officers

D.D. JACOBS      L.A.G.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=160.0

As Long As I Can

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 7:06 a.m. PT, Tues., Oct. 25, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: December 15, 2010, 02:25:11 PM »

[2007

Others Might Learn

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 200:
My child. My beautiful daughter. I can’t save her. It’s too late. Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world. And no parent should ever go through this experience. Natalee could be anyone’s daughter. And in these thoughts a new path is made clear. There is something I can do. Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them. It might be too late to save Natalee, but it’s not too late to save others. And it’s time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professionals, victims’ rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee’s story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

Conscious Decision to Stay Safe

Page 219:
In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety mesage is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.

I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.  Every day.

[2010

Making a Difference

Talking To Beth Holloway Five Years After Natalee's Disappearance
05/30/10 1:45 pm

She is now focused on her new life's work which was born out of the death of her daughter.

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."

Making A Difference

Beth tells the story of Natalee's disappearance to high school and college students round the nation as part of her work with the Natalee Holloway Resource Center,which launches in D.C. on June 8

"The Natalee Holloway Resource Center is focusing on education and crime prevention, and in the event that a loved one goes missing we have the resources and the contacts to assist the families."

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0510/741129.html

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: December 15, 2010, 02:55:32 PM »

I Stay Focused

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:  What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t.  I can’t get justice for Natalee.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: December 15, 2010, 02:57:31 PM »

Hi 2NJSons_Mom!  I see ya in the rafters.

Life outside the computer room beckons this afternoon.

I hope you are having a good day.

Janet
11:55 PM PT

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: December 15, 2010, 05:22:46 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/12/casi-1300-caso-di-dengue-registra-te-aworaki/

Papiamentu translation:

casi 1300 caso of dengue registra till aworaki!

madam maribel tromp is splica: of cual 274 is confirma!

oranjestad (aan) — in interview cu daily paper, madam maribel tromp, of seccion of epidemiologia of departamento of salud publico, owing to give one view more amplio tocante situation of dengue, for of week 32 (fin of october) till aworaki, where cu they're monitor the situation much more of close. till aworaki have one overall of 274 caso of dengue confirma, y 846 caso clinico “sospechoso”. this is nifica casi 1300 caso registra till aworaki, in one period of 17 week, aproximadamente, esta practicamente three month y mey. this is sobrepasa the cantidad normal, according madam tromp. past owing to splica cu they owing to work one curve endemico, cu is one grafico where can look at cual is the zonanan endemico y epidemico. past owing to acentua cu if for january the situation follow in the direccion here, will have one aumento big of casonan of dengue as aruba the arrive of conoce in pasado.

1300 possible cases.  This is an epidemic on that small island.  The State department should put out a warning for travelers....and list emergency treatment...because I'm sure they won't get treated correctly, if at all on the island.  It would be bad for business.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: December 15, 2010, 05:25:14 PM »

I don't know what this says, but I did read the word "bingo" and that would explain Joran being at the bingo tournament....probably making sure the shipment came in.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: December 15, 2010, 05:28:18 PM »

I was emailed this info.  Wonder what happened to Michael Posner?

hmmmm...don't know; that's interesting!

Preliminary search on Luciano Boccia came up with links to Ft. Lauderdale & Weston, FL....another hmmmmm.

Can't capture it, but if you search this page for Boccia, I think it says he was one of the hitmen, not prosecuted:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffaidadiscampia.blogspot.com%2F2007%2F05%2Fle-violenze-dei-faiano-ai-quartieri.html
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: December 15, 2010, 05:55:05 PM »

for zed at RU

zed asked:  Do you know the reason why Joran didn't take six months to upgrade his qualifications so he could attend a university?

zed

The only reason Joran went to that school was because it was the only one that would accept him, in time for Paulus/Antonio to present to the judge, that Joran needed to be released to "get on with his life".  No school and he might have sat in jail longer. It was part of the agreement for his release.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: December 15, 2010, 06:01:54 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py4RmuKlx3o&feature=player_embedded

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/py4RmuKlx3o?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/py4RmuKlx3o?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 06:12:39 PM by klaasend » Logged
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: December 15, 2010, 06:19:07 PM »

Klaas

Did you do that?  I have no idea how....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: December 15, 2010, 06:47:36 PM »

Klaas

Yes I did 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: December 15, 2010, 07:00:14 PM »

Klaas

Yes I did 

Thanks...I didn't think things got that easy. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.