March 28, 2024, 03:38:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399389 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: December 15, 2010, 07:56:39 PM »

Very rough surf in Aruba today.  Maybe a good time to do some shell bone hunting on the beach 

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/25438-advertencia-lama-ta-sigui-bruto.html

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81787

A couple videos of the surf

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=ir53di&s=7

http://tinypic.com/r/2qbvytl/7
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: December 15, 2010, 08:17:00 PM »

I Wish

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 58:
  Detective Jacobs asks us to come to the police station in Bubali in about an hour to give our official statements.

Page 59:  Jug, Jodi, and I arrive at Bubali at eight o’clock sharp …

Detective Jacobs is sitting behind the counter in a reclining swivel office chair.  As we move toward him, he leans back in his chair.  “We’re ready to give our statements,” we say, anxious to tell him the facts about Natalee’s disappearance we’ve gathered thus far, so that an investigation can get under way.

Page 60:  He pushes one hand and then the other down and across his belly, which is extended by his rearing back.  He says, “I’ll have to eat my frosted flakes first,” and then, running a hand across his jaw, adds, “and get a shave before I can deal with you.”  And with that he gets up from the chair, exits through the little swinging door, and disappears ….

A half hour passes.  Then an hour.  I wish there was an American law enforcement contact here to help us, someone to act as a liaison.  I get up from the plastic chair, go outside, and sit down in the gravel driveway ….

I’m outside about thirty minutes when another officer, police chief Jan van der Straten, comes out to the driveway and tells me bluntly and curtly to get up.  “You can’t sit in the gravel like this.  Come back inside.”

Inside, two more hours pass …

After almost three hours detective Jacobs comes back into the waiting area and tells me he doesn’t need me today.

Contacts to Assist

Talking To Beth Holloway Five Years After Natalee's Disappearance
05/30/10 1:45 pm

"The Natalee Holloway Resource Center is focusing on education and crime prevention, and in the event that a loved one goes missing we have the resources and the contacts to assist the families."

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0510/741129.html

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: December 15, 2010, 09:12:54 PM »

I cannot comprehend the arrogance of Tim Miller.  Tim's personal mission to assist others stems from lack of available resources in regards to a tragic happening in his life and ... Beth's mission to assist others stems from a lack of resources regarding a tragic happening in her life.  Tim of all people should comprehend.

There is not a day that goes by that I wish the humble Tim we all knew and loved prior to the Persistence search would once again emerge and ... make everything right.

Janet

++++++

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller:  If Beth really wants to make a difference and help people?  You know we had more people disappear in the United States of America in the last twenty four hours.  Do you hear this?  Twenty four hours, than Aruba has in their entire history.  This was a very isolated incident. I will not boycott Aruba.  The last time we was in Aruba they was just friendly with us again.  My Gd you know what? Let’s start at home to try to make a change.

Transcript: texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Natalee Holloway Still Missing After 31 Days; Inspiring Stories
Aired June 29, 2005 - 21:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, GUEST HOST: Tim, you are the director of Texas Equusearch, but it's more than just a job to you. Can we talk about Laura, your girl?

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Yes, we can.

GRACE: Can you tell me about her?

MILLER: You know, I went through the same thing, and it wasn't any better where I was from. They said Laura was a runaway. I did everything I knew how to do, but I was paralyzed at that time. There weren't any search teams. There wasn't any support from law enforcement. And unfortunately, 17 months later, you know, the remains of Laura and another girl that's still unidentified were found 60 feet from each other and only a couple of miles from our house.

And the grieving process, of course, was painful. I was the fortunate one, I got Laura back. I've got a place to put flowers to and I have been truly blessed. And Laura's picture is my office and it's behind me. I feel as though that Laura's death wasn't in vain by no means.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/29/lkl.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #543 on: December 15, 2010, 09:40:55 PM »

I was emailed this info.  Wonder what happened to Michael Posner?

hmmmm...don't know; that's interesting!

Preliminary search on Luciano Boccia came up with links to Ft. Lauderdale & Weston, FL....another hmmmmm.

Can't capture it, but if you search this page for Boccia, I think it says he was one of the hitmen, not prosecuted:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffaidadiscampia.blogspot.com%2F2007%2F05%2Fle-violenze-dei-faiano-ai-quartieri.html

I saw a Lucia Boccia mentioned.  I could not capture it either.  Not sure of a connection but not excluding it.  The only other Boccia I found was Fernando who was Killed In 1937 by a head of the Genovese crime family by the surname of Luciano.  That's why I looked here in the states first...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: December 15, 2010, 09:41:14 PM »

http://www.themorningnewsaruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=36&Itemid=19

Just started going through these.  I think this is Loco Stef (TM what do you think?)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #545 on: December 15, 2010, 11:01:30 PM »

Looks like LocoStef to me too!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: December 16, 2010, 12:02:29 AM »

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not excusing her prior actions or really defending her. I have always thought that she is an attractive girl who APPEARS to look like she has more going for her than the rest of the "pimps" and the general crowd of losers she used to hang around with. I wonder what her life is like now and if maybe she would be someone to "spill the beans" on Joran and his buddies.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #547 on: December 16, 2010, 02:14:12 AM »

Justice for Natalee.......either today, tomorrow, next week, next year...or forty years..
Not going anywhere an angelic monkey.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: December 16, 2010, 03:30:26 AM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Papiamentu translation:

proyecto of pipe of gas is exigi one study previo of impacto ambiental

oranjestad – monday ultimo, gobierno of aruba together cu valero owing to anuncia one proyecto of instalacion of one plant of gas natural. during the first phase of introduccion of the proyecto important here, the suministro of gas will wordo haci via barco cu is carga lng; y after will being instala one pipe submarino for of the costanan of estado falcon (venezuela) till at aruba. sinembargo con cu we wanted mire, the construccion of one pipe submarino of more or less 35 kilometer of largo will have his impacto on life marino, so the biologo marino sr. byron boekhoudt owing to declara at good morning aruba yesterday.

sr. boekhoudt owing to tell cu one proyecto so have his near positive y his near negative. without dada the instalacion of one plant of gas for descend the gasto of produccion of water y minimalisa the produccion of co2 (gas carbonico) for of web is algo positive. besides the instalacion of one pipe submarino is one infrastructura cu the piscanan likes very, y this is algo positive for her actividad of piscamento. sinembargo this is depende of the type of infrastructura cu will being employ, y the ruta cu the pipe will being instala among aruba y venezuela. pesey the biologo marino, sr. byron boekhoudt is considera important cu first cu the proyecto here will being realisa, have to work one study of impoacto ambiental. the is considera relevante cu hour cu is being disena the linea for instala the pipanan of gas natural, this have to wordo construi on the canal cu is ocasiona less impacto on we ecologia marino.

at instant cu is being instala one pipe of gas submarino all thing is under dje is wordo afecta. without have coral or reef the danonan will is uno ireparabel. pesey is important for her desaroyado of one proyecto of the magnitud here have to realisa first one study of impacto ambiental for minimalisa the danonan here. one opcion will is esun of employ the same ruta cu the being employ for another proyestonan therefore.e the cable submarino of telephone near of valero y platform already cu the canal ey already owing to being afecta cu presencia of the being human.

another aspecto have of haber cu the condicion of lama among aruba y venezuela. have to as cuenta cu the profundidad y the coriente submarino among both country. according sr. byron boekhoudt among the two country have one canal much hundo cu in the profundidad ey not have dano for her medio ambiente marino already cu the is mud. sinembargo the is consciente cu for one type of proyecto so is being employ canal of less profundidad till cu 200 metre. pesey is important first cu the proyecto here start, govierno have to exigi first one study of impacto ambiental for minimalisa the danonan.

another aspecto important cu have to as cuenta cune have of haber cu the coriente of lama among aruba y venezuela. have area submarino among the two paisnan here cu is registra facilmente one coriente among two for three nudo; cu is one problem cu the desaroyado have to teme cuenta cune. “e is one reto”, so sr. byron boekhoudt owing to declara at good morning aruba. also the area of coriente will can resulta altera cu the instalacion of one pipe submarino, already cu the can produci remolinanan cu can afecta we costanan.

they all is aspectonan cu have to as cuenta cune hour of realisa one proyecto so. pesey is relevante for come cu one study previo of impacto ambiental for evalua the consecuencianan cu the construccion of one pipe of gas submarino among aruba y venezuela can ocasiona at we medio ambiente marino. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: December 16, 2010, 03:41:50 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #550 on: December 16, 2010, 03:43:27 AM »

I do have compassion for people who have bodies that just do what they want to do anyway. I was a slim-jim for some years... when I stood sideways some people would say
I disappeared. So, I know the pain.

...but dam Yosemite Sam --- if you'ze pushing four bills --- your choice is to go
with horizontal stripes? Seriously??? That sounded good to you?

That's like saying see my center stripe? It's all you have to measure to find my body circumference!

The widest stripe is a built in tape measure.

When you packing as many steaks as Jacobs is packing... Go vertical.

It is not a fix all --- you will still see his face and ham handed meat hooks.

....but every little bit helps. Another tip - roll with iridescent stripes, no matter the configuration, so that when you flat line like your sister after stuffing down a foot long cheese and hammy - people will see it for miles. It's been working for hot air balloons for years. It's proven technology.

Good news, Dennis:
Coming soon those shirts will have ON STAR built in.

Bad news: the Aruban ambulance will still wreck three times before they can hoist you over to Oduber Hospital.

As your life plays before your eyes - the soup bar, the salad bar, plaid shirts... ya know, all of the regrets.

You will  look up and lock eyes with your driver... it will be Jerry Jerry Strawberry.

Hail Mary, bro.

Merry Christmas, chump-zilla!!!! Is this one your last?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: December 16, 2010, 03:54:45 AM »

I do have compassion for people who have bodies that just do what they want to do anyway. I was a slim-jim for some years... when I stood sideways some people would say
I disappeared. So, I know the pain.

...but dam Yosemite Sam --- if you'ze pushing four bills --- your choice is to go
with horizontal stripes? Seriously??? That sounded good to you?

That's like saying see my center stripe? It's all you have to measure to find my body circumference!

The widest stripe is a built in tape measure.

When you packing as many steaks as Jacobs is packing... Go vertical.

It is not a fix all --- you will still see his face and ham handed meat hooks.

....but every little bit helps. Another tip - roll with iridescent stripes, no matter the configuration, so that when you flat line like your sister after stuffing down a foot long cheese and hammy - people will see it for miles. It's been working for hot air balloons for years. It's proven technology.

Good news, Dennis:
Coming soon those shirts will have ON STAR built in.

Bad news: the Aruban ambulance will still wreck three times before they can hoist you over to Oduber Hospital.

As your life plays before your eyes - the soup bar, the salad bar, plaid shirts... ya know, all of the regrets.

You will  look up and lock eyes with your driver... it will be Jerry Jerry Strawberry.

Hail Mary, bro.

Merry Christmas, chump-zilla!!!! Is this one your last?

Thanks Carpe, I needed that.   

A vision of Justice...we all know it comes in many forms.   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: December 16, 2010, 03:57:34 AM »

TM - Are they blanking out faces on their end, for protection?

Or did we do that here?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: December 16, 2010, 04:04:18 AM »

TM - Are they blanking out faces on their end, for protection?

Or did we do that here?

They do that (sometimes), we only blank them out here if we're going to paste something else in it's place!   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: December 16, 2010, 04:12:53 AM »

It's a good concept I guess, but it sure doesn't work for Dennis Jacobs. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: December 16, 2010, 04:14:27 AM »

Good night Carpe!   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: December 16, 2010, 04:18:38 AM »

Good night Carpe!   

Goodnight TM, sweetheart.

Well, it's good news to me that we still rock them in many ways... even now, almost 6 years later!

Monkeys never give up, huh?

Keep them on the run.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: December 16, 2010, 07:04:34 AM »

Nat`s Clock Day Counter / Natalee's Justice an angelic monkey

link:

http://tinyurl.com/2nmatm

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: December 16, 2010, 09:45:30 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5647&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

59 minuut happen | fecha: 16/12/2010 | horario: 09:41

trahadornan of aruba tourism authority owing to walkout, because not have proteccion of ontslag regeling

the empleadonan owing to walk out because behold owing to being privatisa pear 1 of january 2011, already for lunas the empleadonan is bezig can medio of seppa for jega at one good acuerdo but not owing to succeed!! minister does not arrive at one good proteccion of one ontslagregeling!! dus without acuerdo minister is bay door cune. pesey the empleadonan is much disgusta. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: December 16, 2010, 10:27:34 AM »

Good night Carpe!   

Goodnight TM, sweetheart.

Well, it's good news to me that we still rock them in many ways... even now, almost 6 years later!

Monkeys never give up, huh?

Keep them on the run.

Absolutely, never give up!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.