April 19, 2024, 10:47:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 401062 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #560 on: December 16, 2010, 10:43:38 AM »

CoMe  AcRoSs

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: December 16, 2010, 11:19:39 AM »

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not excusing her prior actions or really defending her. I have always thought that she is an attractive girl who APPEARS to look like she has more going for her than the rest of the "pimps" and the general crowd of losers she used to hang around with. I wonder what her life is like now and if maybe she would be someone to "spill the beans" on Joran and his buddies.

Wreck
- she is no different than the rest of them.  She is opportunistic and loose because that is how they are raised it seems.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: December 16, 2010, 11:38:53 AM »

Looks like LocoStef to me too!   

My...how she's grown Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #563 on: December 16, 2010, 11:57:55 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #564 on: December 16, 2010, 02:23:20 PM »

Uh-huh.......... I noticed that too, Nut! 

She's just popping out all over!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: December 16, 2010, 02:41:28 PM »

I just obtained a 247 page document in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  This mostly pertains to the Plaintiff's reasons for requesting the Continuance.  There are alot of document in the 247 pages including copies of the Kalpoes visas and applications.  I'll post what I can as I get a chance.  I did remove the Kalpoes personal phone numbers from the documents:

Deepak Visa and Application
I think it's interesting that Deepak worked for Rene van Nie

Satish Visa and Application

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: December 16, 2010, 03:22:03 PM »

Klaas

Thanks for posting the latest documents in the Kalpoes' defamation lawsuit.

Please remind me ... who is Rene van Nie?

Thank You.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: December 16, 2010, 03:23:29 PM »

Klaas

Thank You.

Janet

Maybe you will remember his website.  He has had article and his opinions on the case posted (mostly in Dutch) from the beginning:

http://www.renevannie.com/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: December 16, 2010, 03:29:23 PM »

Klaas

Thank You.

Janet

Maybe you will remember his website.  He has had article and his opinions on the case posted (mostly in Dutch) from the beginning:

http://www.renevannie.com/

Thanks

Is Rene another participant in the misinformation campaign ... another participant who upholds all that has been preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: December 16, 2010, 03:29:28 PM »

http://www.renevannie.com/inhoud/kritisch/_kritisch.html

Posted on Rene van Nie's site this year (he normally doesn't date his posts)

BROMSNOR ALS CULTUURPAUS.

In principe wil ik me best welwillend opstellen ten aanzien van de huidige AVP regering. Maar Mike Eman moet nou niet opeens rare fratsen gaan uithalen door oud commissaris Jan van der Straten de nieuwe cultuurpaus van Aruba te maken. Ik weet dat er heel wat mis is met het ‘Departemento di Cultura’. Maar wat weet Jan van Cultuur, anders dan dat zijn vrouw schildert. Niets dacht ik zo. En dat onze veldwachter best wel een aardige man is voegt niets aan zijn kunde toe. Waarom onze ex- veldwachter dan voor zo’n belangrijke post tegen veel geld in te huren? Terwijl het ook nog eens algemeen bekend is dat Jan mogelijk – als huisvriend van de van der Sloots - een ondoorzichtige rol heeft gespeeld tijdens de eerste tien dagen na de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway en voor het gemak eerst even snel twee zwarte mannen liet arresteren die - en dat was makkelijk na te gaan – niets met de zaak te maken hadden.

Ondertussen waren er tien belangrijke dagen voorbij gegaan en – zo Joran en zijn vader iets met die verdwijning te maken zouden hebben – er alle ruimte werd gecreëerd de ‘rommel’ op te ruimen. De rol van Jan zou worden onderzocht, las ik ruim een jaar geleden. Maar daar is niets van terecht gekomen en nu komt ‘Bromsnor’, na enkel jaren Bonaire, op een gespreid bedje bij de AVP terecht. Als cultuurpaus dus.

Door deze merkwaardige streek van de huidige regering is de ‘Arubaanse de wereld der schone kunsten’ helaas ernstig bevlekt en terwijl ik me nog altijd – maar al iets minder – welwillend ten aanzien van de huidige regering blijf opstellen, zie ik de toekomst met angst en beven tegemoet.

Through translator:

Bromsnor CULTURE AS POPE.

Basically I want to draw quite sympathetic towards the current government AVP. But Mike Eman should're not suddenly going crazy antics by prosecuting former commissioner Jan van der Straten the new culture of Aruba to pope. I know there is a lot wrong with the "Departemento di Cultura. But what do in January of Culture, other than his wife paints. Nothing I thought. And that our policeman was quite a nice guy adds nothing to his skill increased. Why our ex-policeman than for such an important post at a lot of money to hire? While the matter even it is well known that in January as possible - as friend of the van der Sloots - an obscure role played during the first ten days after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and convenience first a quick two black men had arrested that - and that was easily ascertained - nothing to do with the matter had to do.

Meanwhile, ten days passed and important - as Joran and his father something to do with their demise would have - plenty of space created the junk to clean up. The role of January would be investigated, I read over one year ago. But nothing has arrived and now 'Bromsnor' after a few years Bonaire, on a bed in the spread AVP justified. If culture is pope.

Because of this peculiar region of the current government is the "Aruban the world of fine arts' unfortunately severely stained and while I still - but anything less - sympathetic towards the current government stay up, I see the future with fear and shake response.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: December 16, 2010, 03:31:52 PM »

Rene van Nie's archives from 2005 have alot of info:

http://www.renevannie.com/inhoud/kritisch/_kritisch2005.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: December 16, 2010, 03:33:52 PM »

Hard to say for sure Janet.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: December 16, 2010, 03:47:41 PM »

Hard to say for sure Janet.

If I were an employer ... considering the lies that were forthcoming from the lips of Satish and Deepak when a family was desperately seeking answers regarding their missing loved one ... I would not hire either one.  Character as well as qualifications to the the job ... would be foundational requirements.

Janet

+++++++

I'm Done.

Page 182
- September 1 Helen calls to say the court is asking for DNA from the Kalpoes and Joran van der Sloot and that their attorneys are fighting this.  She also says the suspects are pointing the finger at one another.

Page 183 - Helen is very positive. "It looks good that they will remain in custody." she says.  Then about three hours after she tells me this encouraging news, a devastating call comes from an AP reporter.

"Paulus van der Sloot and his attorney are bragging to everyone that all three suspects are getting out day after tomorrow!

Then all the media start calling.  I call Helen, then FBI agent Bill and the U.S. vice-consul.  None of them have this information.  So we tell the media it must be a rumor.  But the word is out all over the island to the defense side that all three suspects will walk.

Four and a half hours after this announcement is made to international media by Joran's father and his defense team, the FBI calls to tell me it is indeed true.  So the three suspects who were last seen with my daughter, and who offered multiple versions of what happened that night, will go free.  And we are the last ones to find out.

Natalee's handwriting on her immigration card states that the duration of her stay here would be four nights.  It has been ninety-five.  And I have painstakingly counted every one of them.

When Helen calls, I stand in a corner of the hotel room, phone to my ear, tapping my head against the wall over and over.  Tears fall hard.  "I'm done, Helen.  I'm done.  No justice for Natalee in Aruba.  I'm done."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: December 16, 2010, 03:54:37 PM »

The Speech

CNN LIVE TODAY
Missing in Aruba
Aired July 5, 2005 - 10:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER: It is now that I ask the world to help me. Two suspects were released yesterday who were involved in a violent crime against my daughter. These criminals are not only allowed to walk freely among the tourists and citizens of Aruba, but there are no limits where they may choose to travel.

I am asking all mothers and fathers and all nations to hear my plea. I implore you, do not allow these two suspects, the Kalpoe brothers, to enter your country until this case is solved. Do not allow these criminals to walk among your citizens. Help me by not allowing these two to get away with this crime.

It is my greatest fear today that the Kalpoe brothers will leave Aruba. I am asking the Aruban officials to notify the United States State Department in the event these suspects try to leave this island. I am asking all nations not to offer them a safe haven. I am asking this in the name of my beautiful, intelligent and outstanding daughter who I haven’t seen for 36 days and for whom I will continue to search until I find her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/05/lt.03.html

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #574 on: December 16, 2010, 03:57:47 PM »

Deepak - you are employed here.

...and you love getting feedback!!!!

http://www.arubatopdrive.com/contactus.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: December 16, 2010, 04:24:03 PM »

Deepak - you are employed here.

...and you love getting feedback!!!!

http://www.arubatopdrive.com/contactus.html

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f2/beware-top-drive-auto-rental-6844/

Beware Of Top Drive Auto Rental

Old Saturday, April 28th, 2007, 11:14 AM

COLBY is on a distinguished road
Default Beware Of Top Drive Auto Rental
beware  Upon the recommendation of a friend we just rented from Top Drive Car rental. We had previously rented for years from a company that had just gone out of business.

Upon arrival after we were quoted a $170 week for a mid size car they gave us a Suzuki Liana which they insisted was mid size but their website clearly shows it as an economy. They clearly quote for one size but give another.

On Wenesday of this week my granddaughter (5 years old) lost tthe key to the car in our room. I called and they brought me a new key for $20, this was on Wednesday of this week. We had gone to baby beach and had the trunk filled with stuff. At This time there was a spare tire in the trunk.

Whern returning the car back to the airport yesterday (Friday) lo and behold no spare. They insisted that whoever found the LOST key must have taken it and then sole the spare. If somebody had the key the entire car would have been stolen not just a tire.

When I told them it was lost in our room they insisted that maybe the maintenance man at the resort might have taken it. They insisted on charging me a $190 for the tire & rim then said that after speaking to the boss that a $100 would be okay.

WELL BACK AT HOME TODAY MY DAUGHTER FOUND THEY KEY THAT WAS LOST AND NOT STOLEN IN HER DIRTY LAUNDRY BAG.

BOTTOM LINE IS THAT WHEN THEY BROUGHT US THE NEW KEY THEY THOUGHT WELL LET'S GET SOME MORE MONEY FROM THIS GUY AND TAKE THE SPARE.

We turned one key in yesterday and have the other in our posssesion here in NH. Who else had access to the car? Only somebody with a key and we had both of them. When checking the car back in yesterday the person in front of me also had a damage charge for his rental.

STINKS OF SCAM TO ME.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: December 16, 2010, 04:32:31 PM »

<snipped>

STINKS OF SCAM TO ME.

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: December 16, 2010, 05:22:21 PM »

So as of June/July of 2010, Deepak and Satish remain unmarried and living at home.  Satish continues to go to school.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: December 16, 2010, 05:43:12 PM »

So as of June/July of 2010, Deepak and Satish remain unmarried and living at home.  Satish continues to go to school.

Maybe Satish was married in August.  Considering Glenda is the source ... maybe not.

Janet

+++++

Magnolia
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 -
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2010, 10:11:54 PM »

I just read that Glenda says that Satish has gotten married!!!!  So she has heard.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8341.msg1220493#msg1220493

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: December 16, 2010, 06:15:56 PM »

hopefully soon to be

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.