March 28, 2024, 09:25:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399360 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: December 16, 2010, 06:49:48 PM »

So as of June/July of 2010, Deepak and Satish remain unmarried and living at home.  Satish continues to go to school.

hopefully soon to be
Satish is in Aruba's distinguished GED program for Doctors. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #581 on: December 16, 2010, 07:35:38 PM »

Thanks for posting the documents Klaas!   

Thank you anonymous monkey for buying the documents!    an angelic monkey

Deepak worked for Rene van Nie!   

Interesting....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: December 16, 2010, 07:43:24 PM »

I'm not surprised at all about the car rental scam, I think it happens a lot.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: December 16, 2010, 08:29:02 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET

Click the link below to listen to the show at 9pm ET.
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: December 16, 2010, 11:28:08 PM »

So as of June/July of 2010, Deepak and Satish remain unmarried and living at home.  Satish continues to go to school.

hopefully soon to be

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: December 17, 2010, 12:35:31 AM »

hopefully soon to be

Found a picture of Satish in class   Monkey Devil!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: December 17, 2010, 12:40:57 AM »

hopefully soon to be

I sort of pictured him sitting in the corner with a dunce cap on...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: December 17, 2010, 12:42:53 AM »

hopefully soon to be

I sort of pictured him sitting in the corner with a dunce cap on...

But a pic of him getting hit upside the head with a paper wad works too.   Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: December 17, 2010, 03:05:09 AM »

Deepak - you are employed here.

...and you love getting feedback!!!!

http://www.arubatopdrive.com/contactus.html

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=19048

Close · Aruba, December 17th, 2010

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 11 AUGUST 1995 under serial number 19087.0 is the company with the tradename:

TOP DRIVE

Business address   ALTO VISTA 129, NOORD
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   SHAMAS CARRENTAL NV
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   8 AUGUST 1995

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

BAIDJNATH-MISIER, PREMCHANDERPERSAD;
Born in   SURINAME, DISTRICT NICKERIE on 8 MAY 1958
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   26 AUGUST 2006
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

TO OPERATE A CAR RENTAL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=9549

Close · Aruba, December 17th, 2010

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 12 MARCH 1990 under serial number 9588.0 is the company with the tradename:

TOP DRIVE CARRENTAL

Business address   ALTO VISTA 129, NOORD
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   N.L. RENT A CAR N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   6 MARCH 1990

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 250,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER
THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 11 DECEMBER 2009

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

BAIDJNATH-MISIER, PREMCHANDERPERSAD;
Born in   SURINAME, DISTRICT NICKERIE on 8 MAY 1958
Nationality   DUTCH
Effective   17 DECEMBER 1999
Authority   FULL

BAIDJNATH MISIER-KELKBOOM, JANIRA FRANCINA;
Born in   ARUBA on 30 JUNE 1971
Nationality   DUTCH
Effective   1 JANUARY 2000
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

HET EXPLOITEREN VAN EEN AUTOVERHUURBEDRIJF.

kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: December 17, 2010, 06:34:44 AM »

Hi All,
I haven't been here to post or read for a few weeks.  Christmas and schedules just keeping me off of the computer.  I thought I'd post this info for those that live in New England area.

http://events.theday.com/waterford-ct/events/show/156085805-beth-holloway-presentation

Beth Holloway Presentation
Thursday, Jan 13 (2011) 7:00p
at Waterford High School, Waterford, CT

Waterford Youth Services is partnering with the Waterford Police Department and the Waterford School system to present guest speaker Beth Holloway. The presentation, which will be held January 13th, 2011 at the Waterford High School, is free of charge. Tickets can be obtained at the Waterford Youth Services building, located at 200 Boston Post Road.

My apologies if this information has already been posted.  Back when I first heard about it I knew the town and approximate date, but didn't know the actual location of the talk in Waterford, CT.

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: December 17, 2010, 09:51:36 AM »

Thanks kkthy
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: December 17, 2010, 11:56:08 AM »

Hi All,
I haven't been here to post or read for a few weeks.  Christmas and schedules just keeping me off of the computer.  I thought I'd post this info for those that live in New England area.

http://events.theday.com/waterford-ct/events/show/156085805-beth-holloway-presentation

Beth Holloway Presentation
Thursday, Jan 13 (2011) 7:00p
at Waterford High School, Waterford, CT

Waterford Youth Services is partnering with the Waterford Police Department and the Waterford School system to present guest speaker Beth Holloway. The presentation, which will be held January 13th, 2011 at the Waterford High School, is free of charge. Tickets can be obtained at the Waterford Youth Services building, located at 200 Boston Post Road.

My apologies if this information has already been posted.  Back when I first heard about it I knew the town and approximate date, but didn't know the actual location of the talk in Waterford, CT.

Thanks kkthy

Your willingnes to share with the forum in regards to the jawbone find was appreciated.  Monkeys were fortunate to have been afforded a first hand account.

Merry Christmas

Janet

+++++++

Beth emailed me back

Almost positive it's Waterford? But will follow up first of next week ok.

She also wants to know who will be attending from Scared Monkeys. so please email me So I can get back to her..

Blondeonahd@gmail.com

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: December 17, 2010, 12:00:38 PM »

Making a Difference

Talking To Beth Holloway Five Years After Natalee's Disappearance
05/30/10 1:45 pm

She is now focused on her new life's work which was born out of the death of her daughter.

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."

Making A Difference

Beth tells the story of Natalee's disappearance to high school and college students round the nation as part of her work with the Natalee Holloway Resource Center,which launches in D.C. on June 8

"The Natalee Holloway Resource Center is focusing on education and crime prevention, and in the event that a loved one goes missing we have the resources and the contacts to assist the families."

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0510/741129.html

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: December 17, 2010, 12:20:06 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/12/caso-di-hogamento-na-eagle-beach/

Papiamentu translation:

caso of hogamento at eagle beach

publication: diabierna, 17 december 2010.

categoria: general

oranjestad (aan): diahuebs for more or less 2:15′or of afternoon, police owing to achieve one call cu one person owing to hoga at eagle beach. patrouillenan is bay at elugar and is come achieve one curpa without life of a man. the victima is one tourist americano identifica because; richard charles corso, naci at merca day 27 of january 1938 (72 anja), y is hospedando at la quinta. his madam y another testigonan is tell police cu the was swim hour cu dado instant past owing to haye in problem y owing to hoga first cu they can owing to arrive at dje. slachtofferhulp owing to being notifica y is dunando sosten at the senjora of the victima. all the time, diahuebs night, servicio meteorologico owing to emiti one advertencia for sea bruto at part pabao of aruba.

aunque cu by night of december 16, 2010 the area of labadera cu one componente of west is menguando, usuarionan of lama have to stay as cautela at the costa west of aruba. is proyecta cu during morning of december 17, lama will become normal again.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: December 17, 2010, 12:52:52 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/25494-acusacion-serio-contra-alexander-mathew-.html

Papiamentu translation:

acusacion earnest contra alexander mathew

thursday, 16 december 2010 17:12

diabierna day 17 of december, corte in first instancia will atende the caso penal cu ministerio publico owing to entama contra the sospechosonan of inicial m., d.a. y l. the caso will come front in style pro form but here is caminda judge will atende cu the sospechosonan on the acusacionnan earnest cu have in they contra. the trio here is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others y various trip y in the period of first of march 2009 till 5 of august 2010 at aruba y/of merca y/of europa y by of violencia y/of another medionan y/of menasa cu violencia y/of swindle y/of bad usage of condicionnan relaciona cu one posicion of advantage y/of bad usage of one posicion vulnerabel, did take one y/of diesocho person in (a) servicio y/of transporta they y/of take away they y/of give they luga of life cu end of explotacion, owing to (b) compel they for place they self available for work or give servicio or owing to haci cosnan bao of the circunstancianan menciona, sabiendo cu they will place they self available, owing to (c) intencionalmente saca advantage of explotacion of the personanan provided that cuestion by of various trip (entre otro) place the victimanan bao presion for work, owing to as the documentonan of identificacion of the victimanan, owing to menasa the victimanan, owing to zundra y abatement they, owing to as relacion sexual y owing to haci another actonan sexual cu they at one as bruto y contra they boluntad, owing to haci grabacionnan sexual of they, owing to maltrata they, owing to stroba they for mantene contacto cu they family y amistadnan, owing to let they place one tattoo cu is show cu they're depende of dje, not owing to pay they as word, owing to determina they oranan of trabao y sosiego, owing to prohibi they for leave not acompaña, owing to as they vigila strictamente (tambe haciendo usage of aparatura), owing to let they work largo bao reglanan stricto, owing to employ bodyguards, owing to give they castigonan disciplinario y owing to mantene one sistema of boet. separa of the acusacionnan of had one bar of strip-tease in cual was explota the women eyden, also is acusa m. y l. of conhuntamente cu one another or others, owing to menasa one person cu one crimen contra his life y/of maltrato severo y/of maltrato cu arm at april 2010, by of intencionalmente as one grinder cendi at his arm. m. y l. is wordo acusa alabes of, conhuntamente cu one another or others y cu the intencion of cause one person damage fisico severo owing to strike the cu fist at his cara y/of cabes y/of pecho y/of owing to scop the on 24 of june 2010. m., d.a. y l. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, had sumanan of coin of cual they was know cu the is procedente of crimen in the period of first of march 2009 for 5 of august 2010. they're wordo acusa apart from, conhuntamente cu one another or others, owing to participa y/of owing to lidera one organisacion cu was comete crimen they because; aim in the period here on menciona.

comentarionan (4) mustra/kita comentarionan come across...

scirbi for mimi19, december 16, 2010
shame and scandal on aruba! +3 come across...

scirbi for jon smith, december 16, 2010
then figure you they cu is nel oduber owing to clip sit for her criminal his bar day ela open then still have person is sostene mep come bee avp tei for ruim op de boel +2 come across...

scirbi for publika cos, december 16, 2010
hey hey avp or the netherlands come across, corda is rst owing to hasie the work rst is los confidence gobierno corsow is madna on dje and finalmente the netherlands come across.skibi co right if +2 come across...

scirbi for john the revelator, december 17, 2010
to what jon smith is referring to: http://www.24ora.com/social- but...colas.html come across

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it looks like the charges go back to even before the Foxy Lady was open for business in Aruba. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4783.msg750405#msg750405

Posted by Klaasend 

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #813 3/31/09 -
« Reply #381 on: April 03, 2009, 12:34:38 AM »
http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=69543

Exclusive Bar Opens In San Nicolas

April 1st 2009, Aruba.

Prime Minister (center) cutting the red ribbon next to owner Alex Mathew

SAN NICOLAS-Foxy Lady Bar and Restaurant was officially opened by the Prime Minister last Friday.
The exclusive establishment offers a cozy sophisticated ambiance and high quality service. The
latest bar and restaurant is located at the entrance of maintreet San Nicolas.

Present at the opening was the owner of the establishment Alex Mathew, his family, and many
invited guests. The Prime Minister congratulated Alex Mathew with his new business, and
appreciated his confidence and contribution to the positive development of San Nicolas.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4783.msg748961#msg748961

4/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 25

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

minister president owing to haci aperture of one establecimento new at san nicolas

diabierna night did take lugar aperture oficial of the bar y restaurant foxy lady situa at san nicolas. this is one establecimento exclusivo y of alta calidad cu will help at eleva the desaroyo in the districto here. minister president sr. nelson oduber - in presencia of the owner, sr. alex mathew y family, parlamentarionan y several another invitado - had the honor of haci the aperture here. past owing to felicita sr. mathew y desea his person all clase of exito cu his lugar new. without doubt some cu the inversion here, once more confianza is being demostra in the desaroyo positive of san nicolas y becindario.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: December 17, 2010, 12:56:37 PM »

shame and scandal on aruba! +3 come across...

SHAME AND SCANDAL ON ARUBA!

cOmE aCrOsS

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: December 17, 2010, 01:04:42 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/12/caso-di-hogamento-na-eagle-beach/

Papiamentu translation:

caso of hogamento at eagle beach

publication: diabierna, 17 december 2010.

categoria: general

oranjestad (aan): diahuebs for more or less 2:15′or of afternoon, police owing to achieve one call cu one person owing to hoga at eagle beach. patrouillenan is bay at elugar and is come achieve one curpa without life of a man. the victima is one tourist americano identifica because; richard charles corso, naci at merca day 27 of january 1938 (72 anja), y is hospedando at la quinta. his madam y another testigonan is tell police cu the was swim hour cu dado instant past owing to haye in problem y owing to hoga first cu they can owing to arrive at dje. slachtofferhulp owing to being notifica y is dunando sosten at the senjora of the victima. all the time, diahuebs night, servicio meteorologico owing to emiti one advertencia for sea bruto at part pabao of aruba.

aunque cu by night of december 16, 2010 the area of labadera cu one componente of west is menguando, usuarionan of lama have to stay as cautela at the costa west of aruba. is proyecta cu during morning of december 17, lama will become normal again.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/25488-turista-ta-hoga-na-eagle-beach-y-fayese.html

snipped

Comments:

scirbi for noname, december 16, 2010
i am believe cu at beachnan of eagle, palm y baby have to come life guards during day time come across! +12 come across...

scirbi for chela, december 16, 2010
for my some person is come here cu the bieunan for make cierto" foul play" cu they for after go they country y cobra they seguro, pace here not will go make investigacion yet. pe anja here is enough of they owing to die so. +1 come across...

scirbi for black therefore, december 16, 2010
have one are cu owing to haci the curso of lifeguards but still not can funciona. have some caso cu owing to happen cu if tawata lifeguard present perhaps will can owing to juda scapa life of person. kico is trancando they for they can funciona? +3 come across...

@noname that is go pay the life guardsnan? we have demasiado ambtenaar at aruba end. +2 come across...

scirbi for noname, december 17, 2010
@mimi19 omschool some of visbility team or keep we costa come across!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: December 17, 2010, 01:09:16 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82317.php

English version

Dutch Gas Union interested in gas supply Aruba

14 Dec, 2010, 07:39 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — The Dutch Gas Union is interested in participating with the supply of liquid gas to Valero and to water and energy company WEB. Premier Mike Eman (AVP) said this yesterday after signing the basic agreement between the government and oil refinery Valero for the supply of liquid gas to the refinery and to utility company WEB.

Both Valero and WEB are switching to liquid gas as fuel. This should yield Valero a substantial profit margin. For WEB, the switchover should lead to a 15-20 percent cost reduction. In any case, Aruba and Valero will be purchasing a vessel to transport the liquid gas to the island. In addition, parties will research whether a gas pipeline from oil company PdVSA could be laid between Venezuela and Aruba. To this end, an agreement was concluded with the Venezuelan Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nicolás Maduro last July in the presence of former Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs, Maxime Verhagen (CDA).

During the press conference, the Premier did not indicate with which of the two projects the Dutch Gas Union would be participating. Nevertheless, it’s obvious the Premier is pleased with the company’s interest. “Partners, such as Valero and the Dutch Gas Union, guarantee us the synergy we seek for our country,” he says. The Dutch Gas Union will arrange the transport of the Dutch natural gas through an extensive gas network in the Netherlands and the northern part of Germany. The Dutch government has complete ownership of the aforementioned and is the owner and manager of one of the largest gas pipeline networks in Europe.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: December 17, 2010, 01:12:32 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82353.php

Google translation:

Short ATA employees strike

December 16, 2010, 13:23 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - A group of employees of Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) this morning held a short strike. They are uncertain about job security and some of them as the tourism office in January is privatized. Seppa union wants dismissal. The Minister for Tourism, Labor and Transportation, Otmar Oduber (AVP), spoke this morning with representatives of workers and union officials. At present only a redundancy scheme and a social plan in force, with the government looking for a job for those who were not adopted by the privatized ATA. The minister has indicated that 25 of the 27 employees of ATA after application of the new tourism office adopted. For those who get left out, is a suitable job within the government sought. They receive a full salary. After one year, if no job is found, they occurred in early (early retirement) with them in the first year 90 percent of their salary. The following year, 80 percent and 70 percent the following year.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: December 17, 2010, 01:22:46 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82352.php

Google translation:

Initiate summary proceedings against detainees KIA Land

December 16, 2010, 13:22 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

SAN NICOLAS - "The prison cells of the KIA are not resistant to rain. Therefore prisoners are constantly cold and wet. Tomorrow should be a lawsuit on behalf of a number of them against the Land. "Says their lawyer, John Zara.

by our reporter
Ariën Rasmijn

He says the prison in 2009 even rejected by the European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment of the Council of Europe (CPT). KIA had already rejected in 2007, but was then gradually restored. Zara represents a group of "about 40 detainees. How are wages paid, the lawyer will not further explained. "That's between me and my clients, but I can assure you that I paid for my services." According to Zara operates KIA contrary to Article 3 of the Treaty of Rome. "These state that prisoners should receive no degrading treatment. My clients are in all three cells of three to three meters, where the constant rain to walk, so even wet their beds. "Zara said that he, before he submitted the lawsuit, the Commission for the prison system of Aruba has informed. "They found the complaints unfounded."

Call from KIA
The editors of the Daily Herald was the day before yesterday, before it became known that the lawsuit would take place, called by Carl St. Jago prisoner from jail. He is now seven months in custody, saying the possession of 300 grams of marijuana. The prosecution, however, confirms that he secured more business, but wants "because he suspects is" not say which. St. Jago from prison: "The situation here is inhumane. Even a dog can take refuge when it rains ", as he informs us by phone from prison. St. Jago also stuck with two other detainees in a cell of three by three. "We are 22 hours a day together in a small cell. It's maddening. We also have constant light in the cell because there is a light source 24 hours a day, evening, shining in the cell. I can not even get sleep. When it rains, the water passes into the cell wall and come visit my bed, which I can not move. So then I lie in a wet bed. "St. Jago in the last seven months since he was on remand in this ill KIA six times. "There is only one doctor with two nurses for the entire prison population. It could easily between one and two weeks before you are treated, "said the prisoner. He has been waiting three months to transport to a dentist to remove a rotten tooth. He also has the doctor to an ophthalmologist. "I've been wearing glasses, but recently my eyes it deteriorated significantly."

Comment KIA
Robbie Peterson of the management team since December 1 was introduced by KIA, will initially Amigoe no answers when he asks if he abuses his prison and can confirm that the management team intends to do about it. "I do not even know who you are." The request, if necessary, the Daily Herald office to call back to confirm that it actually has a conversation with this newspaper he points down. Ultimately Peterson that the management team of KIA has inherited this situation. "We have not built this prison. We are only now beginning this month. We are now taking inventory of all problems within the prison. "

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.