March 28, 2024, 07:53:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399410 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #600 on: December 17, 2010, 01:23:50 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82406.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Pro-forma matter Foxy Lady

December 17, 2010, 13:15 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Mathew Alexander, owner of Foxy Lady strip club in San Nicolas, was to appear in court today in a pro forma hearing against him and two other suspects. Matthew is accused of trafficking, exploitation, threats and various other serious offenses.
At the time of the conclusion of this paper, the case was still pending. The case would begin at half past ten this morning, but ran out by a work stoppage by employees of the courthouse, according to a spokesman for the prosecution know.
Matthew sits down since August. He was arrested Aug. 5 in a raid at his strip club in San Nicolas. The case came months earlier already rolling by signals from the National Police Agency in the Netherlands.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: December 17, 2010, 01:41:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82403.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Tourist drowned at age

December 17, 2010, 13:11 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A U.S. tourist has drowned in the sea yesterday afternoon for Eagle Beach. Around quarter past two in the afternoon, police received reports of the drowning. Spot officers found the lifeless body of Richard Charles Corso (72). His wife and other witnesses told the officers that the victim was swimming and at one point in the troubled. Before help could reach him, he had already drowned, according to the bystanders. John Larmonie, police spokesman, said the wife of the victim has received assistance from the Victim. It happens with some regularity that older tourists get into trouble while swimming in the sea. This year, several elderly include Baby Beach drowned or they had a heart attack while swimming. Still, there are no lifeguards, although some people this year has been introduced.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: December 17, 2010, 02:33:59 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/17/murdered-missing-unsolved-crime-stories/

Crime & Courts

The Murdered and the Missing: Unsolved Crime Stories

By Cristina Corbin

Published December 17, 2010
| FoxNews.com
  Print   Email   Share   Comments (35)   Text Size 

AP

See the faces of some of the most high-profile crime victims whose cases remain unsolved to date -- including that of Jennifer Kesse (above) a 24-year-old Orlando woman who was last seen alive on Jan. 23, 2006.

Their stories have stumped investigators, agonized families and captivated the American public. Following are the names of some of the highest-profile crime victims whose cases remain unsolved to this day.

(From the slideshow)

Natalee Holloway, an 18-year-old honor student from Mountain Brook, Ala., disappeared in May 2005 while on a high school trip to Aruba. Her remains have never been found. Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch national and the last known person to see Holloway alive, has given many different accounts of what happened to her. Van der Sloot remains imprisoned in Peru, charged with killing a 20-year-old Peruvian woman in May 2010.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/us/2010/12/17/murdered-missing-unsolved-crime-stories/#ixzz18OnUfQIY

snipped:

Natalee Holloway

The 18-year-old high school graduate from Mountain Brook, Ala., disappeared in May 2005 while on a school trip to Aruba. The honor student’s body has never been found.

Joran van der Sloot, a 22-year-old Dutch playboy and the lead suspect in Holloway’s disappearance, is currently being held in Peru -- charged with murdering a 22-year-old Peruvian woman in May 2010.

According to friends’ accounts, Hollway was last seen leaving Carlos'n Charlie's -- a popular hangout in Oranjestad -- at around 1:30 a.m. on May 30 in a car with Van Der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. Holloway failed to show up for her return flight to Alabama later that day.

An unprecedented search of the island – including help from the FBI, the Dutch Army and F-16 aircraft -- yielded no sign of the 5-foot-4 blonde, who had plans to attend the University of Alabama on full scholarship.

Van Der Sloot’s version of events surrounding Holloway’s disappearance has changed several times. He first told authorities that he and the Kalpoe brothers drove Holloway to a lighthouse before dropping her off at the Holiday Inn, where Van Der Sloot said she stumbled as she left the car and was approached by a dark-skinned man. He later modified his story, saying he left Holloway alone on a beach. In 2008, in an interview with Fox News, Van Der Sloot confessed to selling Holloway into sex slavery (an admission he later retracted). The Dutch national also claimed he was under the influence of marijuana when a hidden camera captured him telling a friend that Holloway died after she had a seizure.

Van Der Sloot was arrested twice on suspicion of involvement in the case and then released by Aruban authorities. On June 3, 2010, he was indicted by a federal grand jury in the U.S. for wire fraud and extortion related to Holloway's disappearance. He allegedly demanded $250,000 from Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, in exchange for information on the whereabouts of her daughter's remains.

Van Der Sloot was arrested that same day by Peruvian authorities for allegedly beating Stephany Flores Ramirez to death in a hotel room in Lima hotel on May 30 -- the fifth year anniversary of Holloway's disappearance.

Twitty reportedly confronted Van Der Sloot after sneaking into Castro Castro Prison last month. "I want to know what happened and I want to move on, Joran," Twitty is seen telling him on tape. "I want to move on in my life and I can't close the book."

Investigators hoped that a human jawbone found on an Aruban beach last month would provide a break in the case, but Aruban authorities determined that the remains were not Holloway's.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/17/murdered-missing-unsolved-crime-stories/#ixzz18OoO4Eeh

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: December 17, 2010, 06:09:57 PM »

Kyle

The Natalee's Freebirds' forum was all about exposing the Aruban cover up agenda that had prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.  Read the many documents created and posted by the Freebirds.

What in Heaven's Name would possess you to think for one minute that your words revealing a furthering of that Aruban cover up by John Silvetti would not be exposed?  Justice for Natalee Holloway demanded it!  Closure for the family demanded it!

Kyle ... you lied to Natalee's stepfather in March, 2009!  Your own words one year earlier which were submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds' forum affirms it.

Case Closed!

Janet

++++++++

Email from Kyle Kingman to Jug Twitty

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December …

Kyle Kingman

I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson. This made me very uneasy. It was unsettling and I had no one to talk about it with. The Freebird forum was a place where I could safely discuss the unsettling aspects of the search and see if there were any connections. I only did so after the group agreed that nothing would leave the forum. I never wished for any of it to leave the forum.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman - 03/20/08:  My intentions here at this forum weren't to just spew out all that I know. My intentions were to get a few trusted close people informed, armed, and organized. Then, once organized get a hold of Beth and present things in a controlled private and safe manner. THEN come up with a plan to procede that is well thought-out.

Kyle Kingman - 03/20/08:  Since I got the go ahead from Tim, we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she (Beth) will be interested in the document.

The contents of the document should be discussed and agreed upon by the birds. Since I'm new here, I should take a back seat to this IMO. I would think it would be a case synthesis which culminates with the trap contents and lack of interest and motivation to fully process the site. Perhaps Beth will then use the document to create the proper motivation using the information to apply political pressure from both sides. The problem I ran into earlier with the FBI was that their hands are tied to do anything unless they're invited to the party. I think political pressure properly applied will ensure an invite to the party. Thoughts?

Title - perhaps "Case Synthesis and Search Results", or something to that effect.

Credit: Jen

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: December 17, 2010, 06:14:07 PM »

Kyle

I believe that you are the lamp whose light could afford the family of Natalee Holloway's a measure of closure this Christmas.  The next time you embrace your precious daughter ... please reflect.

Sincerely, Janet

+++++++

Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: December 17, 2010, 06:25:05 PM »

Tamikosmom, San and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Merry Christmas San!

Janet

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: December 17, 2010, 06:51:34 PM »

Tamikosmom, San and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Merry Christmas San!

Janet

Merry Christmas to you too Janet.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: December 17, 2010, 06:55:10 PM »

Deleted because I just saw TM posted it.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #608 on: December 17, 2010, 10:44:04 PM »

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101215100518AAx1l0U

Yahoo Answers has an open question.

What is the percent chance that Joran Van der Sloot killed Natalee Holloway?

Most of the answers are 99 to 100%. One is 95%. Interesting who it is. I thought he was 110% sure.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: December 17, 2010, 11:07:46 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5678&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

49 minuut happen | fecha: 17/12/2010 | horario: 23:14

definitely the car owing to being send intencionalmente in lama, owing to achieve one botter of refresco of 20 ounce wantando the trott abao detayenan more late come across

Video of the car out in the ocean at Eagle Beach here.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/25546-videoauto-a-drenta-awa-na-eagle-beach.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: December 18, 2010, 12:19:01 AM »

TM, did they say anything about a driver of that car?

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5673&offId=0&offDate=2010-12

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: December 18, 2010, 12:27:52 AM »

TM, did they say anything about a driver of that car?

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5673&offId=0&offDate=2010-12

One report said a suspected suicide, but it also said no one saw how many or IF there was anyone inside the car.  The car came from the Amsterdam Manor and hit the water at a high rate of speed.

I haven't looked in the last little while but the reports earlier did not say a driver had been found.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: December 18, 2010, 12:29:54 AM »

When I was watching the video of the coast guard or police boat that brought the diver in to search the car, I thought I saw something in the water further out and to the left of the police boat.  But I couldn't tell what (if anything) it was.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #613 on: December 18, 2010, 12:34:20 AM »

Google translation:

ARUBA

Tourist drowned at age

ORANGE CITY - A U.S. tourist has drowned in the sea yesterday afternoon for Eagle Beach. Around quarter past two in the afternoon, police received reports of the drowning. Spot officers found the lifeless body of Richard Charles Corso (72). His wife and other witnesses told the officers that the victim was swimming and at one point in the troubled. Before help could reach him, he had already drowned, according to the bystanders. John Larmonie, police spokesman, said the wife of the victim has received assistance from the Victim. It happens with some regularity that older tourists get into trouble while swimming in the sea. This year, several elderly include Baby Beach drowned or they had a heart attack while swimming. Still, there are no lifeguards, although some people this year has been introduced.

That's sad... especially at Christmas time. I don't know if this happened to this guy... but it brought back memories for me when I almost got hogamento'd. I was swimming at a beach in San Diego, years back.

I got caught in a rip, and did exactly what the book tells you not to do. Scream holie crap and swim against it with everything you've got. It was like God pulled the plug out in the ocean and I was going down the drain. Swimming through sea weed. It felt like I had cement blocks tied to my arms and legs. By the time I finally made it back to the beach, my little heart was beating faster than a bunny rabbit tokin' on a crack rock.

I will never forget it. I was taught a little lesson in respect that day.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: December 18, 2010, 02:25:26 AM »

Google translation:

ARUBA

Tourist drowned at age

That's sad... especially at Christmas time. I don't know if this happened to this guy... but it brought back memories for me when I almost got hogamento'd. I was swimming at a beach in San Diego, years back.

I got caught in a rip, and did exactly what the book tells you not to do. Scream holie crap and swim against it with everything you've got. It was like God pulled the plug out in the ocean and I was going down the drain. Swimming through sea weed. It felt like I had cement blocks tied to my arms and legs. By the time I finally made it back to the beach, my little heart was beating faster than a bunny rabbit tokin' on a crack rock.

I will never forget it. I was taught a little lesson in respect that day.

I'm glad you survived it Carpe!     I probably would have done the same, no matter what the books say human nature tends to rule in those situations.

It is very sad for that family to lose their loved one, especially here at Christmas. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #615 on: December 18, 2010, 05:09:12 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: December 18, 2010, 06:09:58 AM »

Carpe, you're da man!  I love it.   

for Natalee and Stephany! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: December 18, 2010, 06:11:15 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: December 18, 2010, 09:48:23 AM »

Awesome Carpe!

Texasmom - Thanks for all you do for Natalee too!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: December 18, 2010, 09:54:44 AM »

Thank you Carpe.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.