March 29, 2024, 02:32:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399437 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #620 on: December 18, 2010, 11:16:40 AM »

mmmmm......suicide....  I wonder if he/she drove into the water w/ hands in pockets

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: December 18, 2010, 12:13:36 PM »

She isn't Coming Home

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 198:
  The holidays will be here soon, and we’ll have to face the first season without Natalee.   People ask what I will do, how we’ll get through it.  But it’s not the holidays and birthdays that get to me.  It’s the milestones.  Natalee would be looking forward to her winter break after her first semester at college.  But she isn’t coming home from college for Christmas.  She isn’t coming home.

It isn't Easy

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 219:
I have to make difficult choices every day. I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me. It’s not easy. I ask God to help me

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: December 18, 2010, 01:03:21 PM »

Beth Holloway's example in regards to inner strength and determination that allows her to follow through with goals is an inspiration to me.

Psalm 28:
The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped.

Janet

++++++

THE WORK YET TO BE DONE

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 208-209:  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)

http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: December 18, 2010, 02:03:54 PM »

http://waterfordpolice.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=222&Itemid=1

Beth Holloway Presentation FREE EVENT   
12/5/2010

The Waterford Police Department is partnering with Waterford Youth Services and the Waterford School system to present guest speaker Beth Holloway.   The presentation, which will be held January 13th, 2011 at the Waterford High School, is free of charge.  Tickets can be obtained at the Waterford Youth Services building, located at 200 Boston Post Road.  Further details are listed below.

To view full size printable flyer of event click HERE

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: December 18, 2010, 02:16:36 PM »

http://waterfordpolice.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=222&Itemid=1

12/5/2010

The Waterford Police Department is partnering with Waterford Youth Services and the Waterford School system to present guest speaker Beth Holloway.   The presentation, which will be held January 13th, 2011 at the Waterford High School, is free of charge.  Tickets can be obtained at the Waterford Youth Services building, located at 200 Boston Post Road.  Further details are listed below.

Thanks you 2NJ.

I am anticipating the day when Beth has a speaking engagement in either Western Washington or Western British Columbia.  I will be there!!

Janet

+++++

Beth emailed me back

Almost positive it's Waterford? But will follow up first of next week ok.

She also wants to know who will be attending from Scared Monkeys. so please email me So I can get back to her..

Blondeonahd@gmail.com

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #625 on: December 18, 2010, 02:46:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82450.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Car driven into the sea

December 18, 2010, 12:36 (GMT -04:00)

A diver trying to figure out if there are victims in the vehicle.

ORANGE CITY - An unknown person yesterday afternoon, around three hours, a car at high speed near the Sea be run in the Amsterdam Manor hotel. There was nobody in the car were found. However, it is unknown whether or not a person in the vehicle at the time of the incident.

The rough seas were bystanders not directly to the rescue. The police and the Coast Guard had difficulty with the car to get there. Divers went into the water to see if there are casualties in the car to find. These were not found. Witnesses say however that the car drove at high speed over the rocks before they got into the water. It is therefore in the media speculated that someone in the car must have been to the accelerator pedal and thus speed. So far police have no evidence to indicate that someone in the vehicle was on the time it hit the water. The police asked witnesses to come forward. People who have information are asked to contact the police at telephone number 586-3003 or beach police tiplijn 11141.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: December 18, 2010, 02:58:46 PM »

12/5/2010

Thanks 2NJ!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: December 18, 2010, 11:13:40 PM »

www.people.com

kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: December 19, 2010, 07:20:54 AM »

12/5/2010

Thanks 2NJ,
I went to the site and printed the flyer. 

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #629 on: December 19, 2010, 10:24:04 AM »

12/5/2010

Thanks 2NJ,
I went to the site and printed the flyer. 

thumright

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: December 19, 2010, 10:59:40 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/25583-sea-princess-a-drenta-aruba-cu-emergencia-faltando-un-turista.html

Papiamentu translation:

as princess owing to enter aruba cu emergencia faltando one tourist

sunday, 19 december 2010 09:49

the crusero as princess do not one barco desconoci for aruba. diadomingo do not the day cu the have to owing to enter aruba. so self past owing to ask permission for enter aruba cu emergencia. the motibo is cu past owing to lose one passenger. diabierna marduga in careda of 4or the alarma owing to wordo beat. the crusero owing to end of leave for of curacao the instant ey. the was bayendo turks island. hour cu owing to beat alarma the trip for turks island owing to paraliza. owing to cuminsa cu one buskeda big on lama. helicopter y also boat of guarda costa owing to haci one buskeda very big self in the area. the oranan dedica at the buskeda owing to stroba for her barco follow. mirando the situation the barco as princess owing to ask permission for enter aruba of urgencia. now here at once the agencia is take over for atende cu the situation. the person perdi (missing) is one lady alrededor of 50 anja. the motibo exact cu past owing to go water do not conoci. the day anterior first cu owing to lose the passenger here was have also one tourist cu owing to achieve one atake of curazon. the problem here also owing to sosode on lama bayendo another destinacion. helicopter y autoridadnan venezolano owing to come busca the paciente y go cune. cu the presencia of as princess at aruba nifica also cu the atencion on the barco here in one emergencia y perdida of one passenger will being dirigi once more upstairs we island.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: December 19, 2010, 12:10:46 PM »

Waiting for justice to prevail for Natalee Holloway and now Stephany Flores at times  seems so futile.  My heart breaks for their respective families. 

However ... there is a day coming when arrogant Joran van der Sloot will stand alone before The Judge of all judges and ... The Judge of all judges will not be mocked.  Joran will finally bow in His presence but ... it will be too late.  The words "You knew me not yesterday; I know you not today" will echo.

Janet

++++++

SEPTEMBER, 2010

Van der Sloot: I've 'misused' Holloway case 'for my own advantage'
By the CNN Wire Staff
September 7, 2010 9:11 a.m. EDT

Also Monday, a Peruvian court voted 2-1 to reject van der Sloot's contention that he is being held unlawfully, but the court requires three votes to secure a decision. Alteza said that a fourth jurist will hear the case and cast a vote at a public hearing next week. If that judge votes in favor of van der Sloot, a fifth judge will hear the case to break the tie.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/07/peru.vandersloot/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

DECEMBER, 2010

Van der Sloot not Peru's most notorious prisoner
Last Update: 9:33 am

Meanwhile, down the road at Castro Castro, Joran van der Sloot is still awaiting word his appeal to have his murder confession thrown out of court. His lawyers charge both coercion and procedural improprieties to his confession he murdered 21 year old Stephany Flores after she found material about Natalee Holloway on his computer. Flores corpse was found in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room five years to the day of Natalee Holloway's disappearance on a high school trip to Aruba.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-not-Perus-most-notorious-prisoner/WbjNq4sK0U6QzOspmsOJhA.cspx

Lives like a King

Ricardo Flores

'Joran lives like a king in jail.'

'It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals.'

'Unfortunately it seems that there are laws in Congress to protect the criminal, not to try and sentence them.'

November 10, 2010

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: December 19, 2010, 04:23:29 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/25583-sea-princess-a-drenta-aruba-cu-emergencia-faltando-un-turista.html

Papiamentu translation:

the crusero as princess do not one barco desconoci for aruba. diadomingo do not the day cu the have to owing to enter aruba. so self past owing to ask permission for enter aruba cu emergencia. the motibo is cu past owing to lose one passenger. diabierna marduga in careda of 4or the alarma owing to wordo beat. the crusero owing to end of leave for of curacao the instant ey. the was bayendo turks island. hour cu owing to beat alarma the trip for turks island owing to paraliza. owing to cuminsa cu one buskeda big on lama. helicopter y also boat of guarda costa owing to haci one buskeda very big self in the area. the oranan dedica at the buskeda owing to stroba for her barco follow. mirando the situation the barco as princess owing to ask permission for enter aruba of urgencia. now here at once the agencia is take over for atende cu the situation. the person perdi (missing) is one lady alrededor of 50 anja. the motibo exact cu past owing to go water do not conoci. the day anterior first cu owing to lose the passenger here was have also one tourist cu owing to achieve one atake of curazon. the problem here also owing to sosode on lama bayendo another destinacion. helicopter y autoridadnan venezolano owing to come busca the paciente y go cune. cu the presencia of as princess at aruba nifica also cu the atencion on the barco here in one emergencia y perdida of one passenger will being dirigi once more upstairs we island.

Google translation:

Comments:

Scirbi pa Aru Camba, December 19, 2010
Masha bunita Aruba .. always ready to help. I hope that does not display the name Aruba negative publicity is because we spend a hand to help those Americans because you never know. They hear the name Aruba and then they go crazy like Holloway and invent stories to try again to flow. Next time let the boat but tasty return to place of origin where the missing person was last seen has become.

+6

Scirbi pa Amiso, December 19, 2010
Arucamba, sorry but you just be a real anti-social! It will show a parent or family of your being, or else you beep! Please just keep it in Papiamento, Dutch is because you can not very well. Renounce your "ORIGINS" or ancestry!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #633 on: December 19, 2010, 04:31:51 PM »

TM, love that comment comeback by Amiso....great find!!! 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: December 19, 2010, 05:25:16 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: December 19, 2010, 06:43:31 PM »

http://tsunamiaruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=17

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/25588-tsunami-a-celebra-fin-di-anja-cu-comemento-na-amazonia.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: December 19, 2010, 09:54:48 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

Google translation:

Comments:

Scirbi pa Aru Camba, December 19, 2010
Masha bunita Aruba .. always ready to help. I hope that does not display the name Aruba negative publicity is because we spend a hand to help those Americans because you never know. They hear the name Aruba and then they go crazy like Holloway and invent stories to try again to flow. Next time let the boat but tasty return to place of origin where the missing person was last seen has become.

+6

Scirbi pa Amiso, December 19, 2010
Arucamba, sorry but you just be a real anti-social! It will show a parent or family of your being, or else you beep! Please just keep it in Papiamento, Dutch is because you can not very well. Renounce your "ORIGINS" or ancestry!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1323381

(snips)

Yesterday, 07:08 AM

millie-may 
Cool Cruiser

Missing passenger on sea princess
Woken up at 4 am by announcement that woman passenger missing at sea. We are on way to grand turk. We have returned to area and are actively looking for her. The sea is quite choppy but we are all looking out for her.

Yesterday, 12:57 PM

ljtinney 
Cool Cruiser

I was just talking with my daughter who is currently working on the ship.
She has heard that the woman jumped off the ship around 3 am. They have been searching but unable to find her.
Does not look like the ship will stop in Grand Turk tomorrow as planned.

Two happenings in just 5 days!!!
Very unforturnate and sad.

Yesterday, 02:52 PM
Dan Askin 
Associate Editor

Here's the unfortunate statement from Princess Cruises:

"We regret to confirm that early this morning as Sea Princess was cruising in the Caribbean between Curacao and Grand Turk, a 50-year-old British female passenger went overboard.

"The ship was alerted by her husband, who had discovered her missing from their cabin, and our missing persons routine was immediately begun to account for all passengers onboard. A review of CCTV footage confirms that the passenger went over the side of the ship from a balcony cabin.

"The ship immediately turned around to search the location, while also alerting the Maritime Rescue Coordination Center in Curacao, who launched a search plane. The search is currently continuing.

"We have contacted the US FBI and the Bermuda Police Service, and we will cooperate fully into any investigation. We have also activated our Care Team.

"Sea Princess is currently on a two week cruise from Barbados. The ship was on the fifth day of the sailing, which is scheduled to conclude on December 27."

Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Dan Askin 
Associate Editor

Quick update from Princess PR (to save those onboard the Web minutes):

"Sea Princess will not be going to Grand Turk tomorrow, but instead visit Aruba from 7:30-6pm. The rest of the itinerary is unaffected at this point."

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: December 19, 2010, 09:59:53 PM »

Beth Holloway - In Person and In Her Own Words

http://waterfordpolice.org/cms/images/forms/bethholloway2_1.pdf

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: December 19, 2010, 11:55:47 PM »

Waterboy?    Monkey Devil!

www.facebook.com

http://www.aisk.com/images/stories/front_page/AISK-FOOTBALL-School-Poster.jpg

TEENAGE

AISK: setting the trend
Tuesday, December 14, 2010

THE American School of Kingston (AISK) made a significant step in their desire to foster ties with other international schools last weekend with a successful staging of the inaugural 'Soccerfeva'.
The competition, "AISK Soccerfeva presented by Claro" had its opening ceremony last Friday along with a number of games. This was a six-a-side round-robin football tournament for both boys and girls with four teams in each category vying for the title of champions in the first ever staging of the AISK Soccerfeva. Along with Claro, sponsorship for the event came from Domino's Pizza, MegaMart, Gatorade, Wata, National Outdoor Advertising and Tastee Patties.
 AISK hoist their championship trophy after claiming top honours in the inaugural AISK Soccerfeva presented by Claro last weekend.
 1/1
Participants in the first staging of the event included host team the AISK Hurricanes, local rivals Hillel Academy along with teams from the International School of Aruba (ISA), the Cayman International School (CIS) and Lyford Cay International School (LCIS) out of the Bahamas.
In Friday's round of games LCIS and Hillel Academy recorded victories over AISK-GA and AISK-GB respectively in the girls section. On Saturday, LCIS picked up where they left off brushing aside Hillel to maintain their unbeaten record and book a place in the finals while AISK-A brushed aside their compatriots AISK-B, therefore setting up a heart-pounding clash between themselves and Hillel for a place in the finals to face LCIS. That game did not disappoint with both teams showcasing top quality football and having several chances, but in the end it was the host team AISK-GA that emerged 2-1 victors.
Eventual tournament MVP, Raven Pitcher, of the Hurricanes was a constant threat and was instrumental in her team's victory providing a decisive assist for Emma Bunting who had a simple tap in. In the final game of the round, LCIS easily brushed aside the AISK-GA to make it a hat-trick of wins and a 100 per cent win record entering the finals.
Unfortunately for the home team the finals did not go in their favour as LCIS displayed more technical abilities to dispatch the Hurricanes 4-1. Raven Pitcher was again a factor for her team, contributing with their consolation goal. Felisha Rosendhal bagged a hat-trick for the visitors from the Bahamas as they rounded off an impressive campaign, scoring over 15 goals while only conceding one. Felicia Taylor (an Under-17 representative for the Bahamas) was also critical to the victory providing two assists and in fact the two provided the most feared partnership of the tournament. Winning coach Craig Massey expressed his satisfaction with the competition as it gave "students exposure to other international students through sport".
In the male section, AISK and Hillel were both superior to their opponents claiming seven points each from a maximum nine to earn their places in the championship finals. They both recorded comfortable victories over ISA and CIS before playing to a 1-1 draw in a game of mere semantics. During the rounds Stefhan Lawrence of AISK appeared to be the most influential figure whenever he was on the pitch so his contribution to the finals was highly anticipated.
He did not disappoint in the final, as he fired AISK to an early lead in the first half. AISK managed to sustain the pressure from Hillel even after going a man down, following Stefhan's red card to bring joy to the home fans in a 1-0 win. In the end, along with a championship medal Stefhan still managed to claim the MVP award for his seven goals throughout the tournament. Coach Dexter McFarlene, who has been with the school for six years, expressed in an interview with TEENage that "winning the inaugural tournament at home is a really great feeling".
By the look of it AISK's mission "to build a community of enthusiastic and reflective life-long learners who are passionate, caring and who will become responsible world citizens", this time through sport is on the path to success.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/teenage/AISK-setting-the-trend_8231239#ixzz18cUvF4a0

http://twitter.com/halloluce
6-2 to AISK boys football team against Aruba! Very Happy
8:42 AM Dec 11th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

http://www.facebook.com

Soccerfeva 2010
By AISK Jamaica · View Photos

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: December 20, 2010, 12:20:22 AM »

'The Abrams Report' for July 1
dated 7/6/2005 10:47:38 AM ET

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She  deserves it, and everyone knows it, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.