March 29, 2024, 12:25:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399423 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #660 on: December 20, 2010, 03:29:42 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: December 20, 2010, 10:18:02 AM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Did-van-der-Sloot-Google-escape-routes/4TYVzDntf0iEMN1yai8Wig.cspx

Did van der Sloot Google escape routes?

Last Update: 7:56 am

Did Joran van der Sloot sit in a hotel room with a corpse and Google his attempted escape from Lima, Peru?
That’s what El Commercio.Pe says, quoting the Peruvian TV show Cuarto Poder.

The article says van der Sloot Googled the following English terms "relationship between the Peruvian and Chilean police," Chilean border pass "," buses in Chile "and" countries that do not extradite in Latin America " which revealed that he planned to flee to neighboring South after the crime to escape justice.

Joran van der Sloot was arrested in Chile on June 4 when he went to board a taxi to the Chilean resort of Vina del Mar.

The young Dutchman’s computer already plays a grisly role in his international trail of murder accusations. Van der Sloot reportedly confessed to Peruvian authorities that he killed 21 year old student Stephany Flores after she found material relating to Natalee Holloway on his laptop.

Holloway was on a trip to Aruba with Mountain Brook classmates when she disappeared. She was last seen in the company of van der Sloot who was questioned by Aruban authorities but never arrested. He’s still considered the prime suspect in her disappearance.

Van der Sloot is in Lima’s Castro Castro prison waiting on an appeal to have his confession thrown out of court. He claims coercion and other police improprieties.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: December 20, 2010, 10:54:45 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/25623-joran-vd-sloot-a-haci-uso-di-google-pa-scapa-for-di-peru.html

Papiamentu translation:

joran v/d sloot owing to haci usage of internet for scapa for of peru

monday, 20 december 2010 00:42 popup video

the declaration of policy periodistico "cuarto poder" transmiti diadomingo night at lima, peru owing to achieve aceso at the rapport policial of the analise of the laptop of joran v/d sloot. is deal here of one hp pavilion color black where owing to come achieve the registro of websitenan visit the marduga cu v/d sloot is acusa of owing to kill the young peruvian stephany flores. click play for her reportahe completo... come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: December 20, 2010, 11:55:51 AM »

http://www.coolaruba.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=39

http://www.coolaruba.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1643150&g2_serialNumber=3

Coolaruba/Gallery/presentacion calendar 2011 di New India assurance 17 dec 2010

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: December 20, 2010, 11:57:13 AM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Did-van-der-Sloot-Google-escape-routes/4TYVzDntf0iEMN1yai8Wig.cspx

Did Joran van der Sloot sit in a hotel room with a corpse and Google his attempted escape from Lima, Peru?

The article says van der Sloot Googled the following English terms "relationship between the Peruvian and Chilean police," Chilean border pass "," buses in Chile "and" countries that do not extradite in Latin America " which revealed that he planned to flee to neighboring South after the crime to escape justice.

Joran van der Sloot was arrested in Chile on June 4 when he went to board a taxi to the Chilean resort of Vina del Mar.

The young Dutchman’s computer already plays a grisly role in his international trail of murder accusations. Van der Sloot reportedly confessed to Peruvian authorities that he killed 21 year old student Stephany Flores after she found material relating to Natalee Holloway on his laptop.

Holloway was on a trip to Aruba with Mountain Brook classmates when she disappeared. She was last seen in the company of van der Sloot who was questioned by Aruban authorities but never arrested. He’s still considered the prime suspect in her disappearance.

Van der Sloot is in Lima’s Castro Castro prison waiting on an appeal to have his confession thrown out of court. He claims coercion and other police improprieties.

I guess he neglected to Google hair dye techniques and disguises.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: December 20, 2010, 12:12:42 PM »

I guess he neglected to Google hair dye techniques and disguises.   

Monkey Devil! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: December 20, 2010, 01:22:13 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82495.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Cruise ship passenger missing

December 20, 2010, 24:49 (GMT -04:00)

One of the passengers on this cruise ship is missing.

ORANGE CITY - The Sea Princess cruise ship docked yesterday, out of necessity, because one of the passengers are missing. It probably goes to a woman in her fifties who since leaving the trace port is Curaçao.

Meanwhile, the FBI investigation in Aruba for the missing woman, at least, local media reported. The Public Prosecutor this morning could not give information about the case or confirm that the FBI really is here. The headquarters of the American research company in Washington this morning could not give information whether the FBI is involved.

The nationality of the missing passenger was not known. The ship was en route five days of a fourteen-day cruise through the southern Caribbean. On the night of Friday to Saturday was beaten high alert after the ship was headed for Curacao Grand Turk / Turks & Caicos. The trip was canceled and it was put to the missing woman sought, including at sea. This after reports that she was beaten possibly overboard. On Sunday the boat is moored in the port of Aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: December 20, 2010, 01:25:11 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82491.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Strip club owner remains in provisional detention

December 20, 2010, 12:45 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - There is no formal minutes against the detainee strip club owner Alex Mathew prepared. So says his lawyer, John Zara. During the pro-forma meeting that was held last Friday, asked counsel for the lifting of the provisional detention of his client. This request was rejected.

According to Zara, Alex Mathew unhappy about the progress of his case. "Already in March 2009, research on his person and only now has started a pro forma session. Besides there is not even just a minutes, the summons are not complete and called it names of people who do not even have been heard by the justice. That is in itself a bad thing, because there are people concerned that a subpoena has nothing to do with it, "said the lawyer. "In addition, a pro forma summons always something changed at the last minute. There are indeed guidelines, but it's a lot easier than with a summons to a treatment. "The treatment of the case against Alex Mathew takes place on April 1. The clean record is submitted in February. Zara can also ask about starting to draw the Court.

Alex Mathew, owner and operator of Foxy Lady strip club in San Nicolas, is in custody since August in prison KIA. He is accused of trafficking, exploitation, threats, assault, rape, assault and various other serious offenses. By signals from National Police (National Police Agency) in the Netherlands is the case rolling.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: December 20, 2010, 01:26:25 PM »

None of her friends will contact Clinton & Stacy (What Not To Wear).....

Monkey Devil!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: December 20, 2010, 02:23:56 PM »

Is she taking wardrobe lessons from AVDS?  OMG does she look in the mirror?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #670 on: December 20, 2010, 02:33:44 PM »

omfg     

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: December 20, 2010, 02:39:23 PM »

Some "girls" just like all the attention.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: December 20, 2010, 03:20:59 PM »

RTLNieuws.nl The Biggest News Of 2010 Jvds...
The year of Joran, Wesley, Anthony, Mark and Sven

RTLNieuws.nl looks back at the 2010 annual report on all the news of the year 2010

The biggest news of 2010:

Haiti ( January )

The foreign news in the beginning of the year dominated by a major disaster in Haiti. The country is hit by a major earthquake. Correspondent Erik Mouthaan is extended here and impressively report ( see here an overview).

OLYMPIC GAMES ( February )

For sports enthusiasts a great year with the 2010 Olympic Games in Vancouver and the World Cup in South Africa. Netherlands grabs at the Games four gold, one silver and two bronze medals, the gold medals for Nicolien Sauerbreij( snowboarding) Ireen Wüst ( 1500 meters speed skating), Mark Tuitert ( 1500 meters speed skating)( 5000 meters speed skating). That means the roof off at the Holland Heineken House ( view Sauerbreij honors and Tuitert). The most talked about moment of the Games is the " wrong change" by Sven Kramer, making certain his gold medal does not catch ( see his first reaction after the race).

MILLy BOEL ( March )

The 12- year-old girl Milly Boele from Dordrecht, which one week is missing, murdered and buried by the policeman V. Sander, her neighbor. Before he strangles her, the husband abused indignation goes through the country. ( see excerpt) V. Sander sentenced to 18 years in prison and TBS.

Ash ( April )

An ash cloud caused by volcanic eruptions in Iceland, creates enormous problems in European airspace. Many airports are closed, including Schiphol travelers were stranded ( see excerpt).

Plane crash in Libya ( May )

On May 12 is one of the biggest air disaster in Dutch history. A unit of Afriqiyah Airways crashed bi airport of Tripoli. Over 100 people were killed including 70 Dutch. A boy from Tilburg survives the disaster alone. There is controversy as a alone. There is controversy as a journalist publishes an interview with the boy. Reporter News report in Tripoli ( see excerpt). He also writes a great blog ( read it here).

ELECTIONS ( May )

On the political front in 2010 an eventful year. The fourth Balkenende government falls and the election campaign that and the election campaign that follows is fierce. Among the many debates are especially Mark Rutte ( VVD) and Geert Wilders ( PVV) and the winners. CDA leader Jan Peter Balkenende takes essentially the headlines by his comment" you look so sweet" ( see excerpt).

The elections themselves end in a neck-and- neck race between the VVD and the PvdA. Eventually, the VVD the largest party with 31 seats, just for the Labour Party with 30 seats ( see excerpt). The PVV is increasing from 9 to 24 seats. The CDA is the big loser ( from 41 to 2 seats).

FORMATION ( June / July / August )

The perseverance. Parliamentary reporter Jos Heymans formation implies a diary in which he closely follows the process( read the diary here). The climax of the formation is a historic CDA conference ( see excerpt), the members voted for the Cabinet VVD / CDA with tolerance support of the PVV. Mark Rutte is sworn in as premier on October 14th ( see here the first interview with the Prime Minister).

Joran Caught FOR MURDER ( June )

Joran van der Sloot is accused of murdering the 21- year-old Stephany Ramirez Tatiana Floris. She is found dead in a hotel room in the Peruvian capital Lima. A hotel room in the name of Joran van der Sloot. Immediately begin a manhunt for him. Joran flight to Chile where he is beaten in chains. Hi by the Chilean authorities on the border put. In Peru it to the press. Reporter Sandra Schuurhof is taking ( see excerpt). Joran is in the Castro Castro prison where he awaits trail.

FOOTBALL World Cup ( June / July )

The World Cup in South Africa for the World Cup the vuvuzela( see excerpt) and octopus Paul( see excerpt) Sporty Netherlands for the World Cup a great success. Much has to do to the ankle of Arjen Robben. Can he play or not? Netherlands does not start too well at the World Cup, but it gets with three victories ( in Denmark, eighth finals. It is Slovakia( Robben in the base) was put( aside (2-1). The Orange mania reached a climax as the Netherlands defeated the Brazilians 2-1. The Museumplein explodes on Orange Uruguay win ( see excerpt). The final against Spain is fierce with many yellow cards and one red card, but with only one goal. In he second half of the grant scores Spain. Netherlands is a world cup and there is disappointment and anger ( see excerpt). A few days later is a bit forgotten and is great honor in Amsterdam, Netherlands ( see excerpt).

DRAMA LOVE PARADE ( July )

In August, a disaster occurred during the Love Parade festvival in Duisburg. In a crowded tunnel panic. Many young people are trampled. There are 21 dead. RTL News correspondent Jeroen Akkermans was at the scene and makes this impressive report.

RESCUE MINERS ( October )

Erik Mouthaan was there when a group of Chilean miners rescued after more than two months. It dominates the world news a few weeks ( see excerpt  salvation).

Sex offenses ( June and December )

2010 also goes down in history as the year of the great moral issues in the Netherlands. First there is the matter Benno L., a swim school owner in Eindhoven. He abused dozens of a victim to speak what she says the abuse with her and her family did ( see excerpt). See also the chronology of this case. In December there will be an even larger issue to light. Robert M. in Amsterdam held for children from 0 to 4 years. Netherlands was shocked ( see expert ) he man, of Latvian descent, has worked in various nurseries and children took home to abuse.

SPORT IN 2010

Besides the World Championships and the Olympic Games ( see above) was more for sport. The year is in Enschede down in history as the champion years. FC Twente is the first football champion ( see excerpt). Wesley Sneijder International wins the champion years. FC Twente is the first football champion ( see excerpt). Wesley Sneijder International wins the Champions League. In the finals Louis van Gaal with 2-0 records. Alberto Contador wins Tour de France again. Later he was accused of doping during the Tour. Nicolas Mahut playing at Wimbledon and John Isner a legendary race. They pulverized several records. Isner won the game 70-68 in the fifth set after more than tennis. ( see excerpt).

DECEASED IN 2010...

A shock goes through the country as it became known that Antonie Kamerling that Antonie Kamerling committed suicide ( see excerpt). Other famous deaths in 2010, Hans van Mierlo, Anton Geesink, Hans Dijkstal, Harry Mulisch and Conny Mus. The complete list can be found here.

http://www.rtl.nl/(/actueel/rtlnieuws/)/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2010/jaaroverzicht2010/articles/jaaroverzicht-2010-openingsverhaal-index-nieuws.xml
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: December 20, 2010, 03:29:05 PM »

Some "girls" just like all the attention.

Maybe Santa Claus will bring her some good foundation garments and clothing that would enhance her features instead of calling attention to the uhm, not so desirable parts.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #674 on: December 20, 2010, 06:00:28 PM »

Funny how some people just aren't made for Spandex that's 4 sizes too small.   

She should move to England where there's a nice selection of wool tweed.   

Fashion Faux Pas basic: If the imprint of your belly button shows through the fabric you're wearing, and you're over the age of 2 or anything less than a Victoria Secret model, take a pass.

Fashion Faux Pas basic #2: If there's a "smile" line under your belly, your bewbs shouldn't be pointing to it.   

She looks like one of those sad women that has lost all ability to be attractive, so she's opting to be cheap and available.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #675 on: December 20, 2010, 06:02:25 PM »

Here EARS are even long in the tooth! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: December 20, 2010, 06:37:19 PM »

Has this been posted?

Russell Forysth's Psychic Connection With N.H On 12.10.2010
My Psychic Connection with Natalee Holloway December 11, 2010 @ 4:36 pm › russellforsyth

My Psychic Connection with Natalee Holloway

I guess you could say that I have had a special relationship with Natalee especially since I never knew her in any physical sense. One average winter day, I stepped out of my shower as a movie began to play in my head. Some would say that the veil is thinner in water and some of my most profound psychic experiences have occurred in the shower, but in that moment, time seemed to shift into a slow-motion movie that was portraying a hideous crime That was my introduction to Natalee Holloway.

The way I understand it, Natalee sent out vibrations across the planet and I was in a receptive enough state to ‘feel’ the message being sent out in those vibrations. That message was a visual accounting of what happened in the dawning hours of May 30, 2005 on the island of Aruba.

At times, the movie that played in my head was shocking….brutal….and hard to understand what kind of person would behave in such a cruel way. What I was witnessing was a type of remote viewing, like an endless tape loop repeating the same information. It’s not that I am any different from the rest of the population simply put, I can be sensitive at times and engage in understanding such a message. Several others on the planet felt the same vibrations, but now I had to make several personal choices as a holder of details around this shocking event.

I did choose to contact the authorities and the parents with an edited version of the notes I kept. Those actions did not release me totally from the experience and over the past five years I have had repeated contact with Natalee. Her energy did not seem to be seeking revenge or even justice, but she did have some focus on other victims that might have or could suffer the same fate.

Anniversaries are important times for our deceased loved ones and I believe they have a heightened ability to manifest during the birth dates or death dates. There was a certain lack of surprise on my part to find out that Joran Van der Sloot committed a brutal murder on the fifth anniversary of Natalee’s death, almost to the minute. Nor was I surprised to find out that Joran’s confession indicated the vicious attack on Stephanie Flores was instigated by a pop-up information display that contained a verbal attack around the death of Natalee Holloway during some online gaming in Joran’s hotel room in Peru. Natalee Holloway during some online gaming in Joran’s hotel room in Peru.

Now the details of that murder mirror the brutal images that I received around Natalee’s disappearance. A person going into a rage and committing horrible acts might lead you to believe that the potential existed for that kind of attack As I reviewed those five year old notes, I was a little shocked to read my own words about Natalee being choked, possibly by hands. That is how Joran killed Stephanie Flores! In the journal entries, I note that Natalee is pointing to her throat and the beach.

Below are those notes from my contact with Natalee that I am inclined to release at this time. As her name came up this time, I had another image of Natalee in her cheerleader uniform, doing those movements that expressed her gratitude that Joran is finally in a place where he won’t hurt another unsuspecting woman.

I believe that like Rachel Cook, Laura Vogel and all the persons missing due to a violent end, Natalee will be there for Stephanie Flores…..to comfort her sou and lend her compassionate understanding and loving energy.

Russell’s notes:

On Saturday January 13, 2007 I had just stepped out of the shower when I started thinking about Jamaica. My thoughts were about vacationing.  “Why not Aruba?” came to mind even though I knew nothing about that island, not even its location. I had no pictures or point of reference to visualize in my mind. The first thing that came to mind on the idea of Aruba was ‘crime’. I then heard the words “she swims with the fishes”. This phrase has significance to me as it relates to someone passing.      At this time a movie started to play in my mind. I saw a girl tied to an anchor sinking into the ocean and being eaten by sharks Then I saw some young men and they were talking about her death as if they believed that it was an accident.

nother party enters into the communication with these men taking on a mentor position, and is being persuaded that the girl is dead and that it was an accident. Also that no one will believe what really happened. I was told that she choked, but didn’t know if it was by some ones hand, the sand, or her own liquids.  Alcohol played a big factor in this entire event. They are advised to dispose of the body in a manner that it will never be found and that this would mean the minimal punishment, if any, for the people involved.

The young men take this information and hatch their plan of disposal. They take the girl out on the water and lightly tie her to a boat anchor so that if the anchor and rope were found, it would not look out of place. They then take her to a place known by the locals to be inhabited by sharks. They dump the girl here, but to insure she will never be found they take a knife and make several cuts on her body as they hold her on the surface of the water. They do this so that no blood evidence will be found. The sharks are on her before she hit’s the bottom. The anchor and the rope are still there. I believe accounting to be the girl missing in Aruba …..Natalee Holloway.

I decided to contact a friend that has psychic abilities. I told her the story and she said it was a ‘pure’ communication from Natalee. She also told me that I would have to decide whether I would take it to the law enforcement authorities. She suggested that I pray and ask for guidance in this matter.

I did just that, and on the night of Monday January 15th I prayed to God and the angels for an answer. My answer was to ask Natalee. I felt guided to then ask Natalee for more information and an answer regarding who to contact or what to do with the information.         

I immediately started to see more of the movie. They took her to a section of beach about two miles from the bar and hotel. One of them (James or Jason kept coming to mind but those are not it, but a name that starts with J is) took her away from the others to have sex with her. While doing this, Natalee passed out with her face in the sand.  This choked her into an unconscious state that was similar to a coma with small shallow breaths. This man (J) then went to the others and said  “It’s your turn, she has passed out.”    When the other went to see her, he yelled back “she’s dead.”  This started a panic in the group.  If they had taken her for help right then, she might have survived, but the alcohol impaired their judgment. They then made a call to the mentor, someone that knows about the law.

This led to the actions described above. I received from Natalee that she was still conscious during part of their actions, yet unable to move or respond as they dumped her into the water and cut her. She didn’t touch the bottom before a large shark came from the depths to end the ordeal. I asked her where she wanted me to send the information. The answer was to her mother and father. She communicated that she broke their trust and put herself in danger. She never intended to stay on the island.

She exposed herself to the free will of men that couldn’t be trusted, especially in their altered state. Her soul cannot rest until she is laid to rest by her parents and the collective conscious of the world. She is reaching out for the truth to be exposed, because there are others in danger.

The last bit of info received was regarding the anchor being the key. There is evidence surrounding the anchor. A bit of clothing, a trail from the missing anchor that night, the replacement purchase, the discovery of the anchor itself with the possibility of linking the rope or DNA off the rope. There is some evidence regarding the anchor.

Journal June 21, 2007

On the night of June 19, 2007 Natalee paid me a return visit. She appeared in my mind and held her hands up to her throat. I tried to communicate that I know and to comfort her. She then pointed at the beach and the sand. Again I tried to comfort her.

The next day there was a show on Court TV called“Haunting Evidence”. I never watch those shows but my mother wanted me to and I think Natalee did too.

The show was intense for me and sometimes hard to watch. After the show I went to bed and before dropping off, Natalee appeared again. She started showing me a boat. It was long with a flat sort of bottom, blue and white and about 15 feet long.             She showed me a scene where the fisherman has his boat just pulled up on the beach and is being paid to take the body out and feed to the sharks.

Then I see an anchor that is used as a fishing weight. It is rounded yet designed to stick in the sand. The fisherman is being told that if he speaks of this, his family will be killed and this is keeping him silent. No one would notice a fishing boat leaving the beach in the early hours, nor would anyone miss a fishing anchor.             

Lastly Natalee pointed to the boat and said “Wayfarer” In my study of this word, I found out that a wayfarer is a type of dinghy that is 15’ 10” long and is considered a Caribbean craft that is generally used as the ‘family boat’. as a fishing weight. It is rounded yet designed to stick in the sand.

The fisherman is being told that if he speaks of this, his family will be killed and this is keeping him silent. No one would notice a fishing boat leaving the beach in the early hours, nor would anyone miss a fishing anchor. Lastly Natalee pointed to the boat and said “Wayfarer” In my study of this word, I found out that a wayfarer is a type of dinghy that is 15’ 10” long and is considered a Caribbean craft that is generally used as the ‘family boat’.

On the 18th of December I read where the Aruban authorities were closing the Natalee Holloway case. This saddened me especially with the timing of the arrival of the ‘Persistence’ which is a search vessel equipped with the latest high tech search equipment. If nothing else, this was demoralizing to the men on board that ship. There were news stories about the vessel searching deep waters looking for a lobster cage. This could have been the ‘anchor’ they used to weight her body.

With all my efforts appearing to reach a dead end, I decided there was one thing to do and that would be to pray. I asked the angels and God to use their infinite power to assist Natalee in any way that was serving. I surrendered and released all control as I gave it away.

Then on Sunday Feb 3rd, I discovered that there was some sort of confession tape that was about to be released. That night Natalee returned. She told me that Deepok (one of the brothers that drove her away that night) was ready to talk. As I lay in bed, my arms started making movements in all directions like a cheerleader or baton twirler. Natalee was messaging me her cheers. She was very excited and happy.

The next night I saw the confession of Joran on 20/20 and the tape was chilling in some of the details that were released. That and the cold-blooded nature of his demeanor turned my stomach. But I could understand Natalee’s cheering at that point. I felt such relief when Beth Twitty (Natalee’s mother) expressed a sense of completion from the knowledge of what happened with Natalee and that made me cheer! Joran left no doubt of his involvement and the outcome with Natalee.

My letter to the parents

My name is Russell Forsyth and I have been a carpenter and a Genera Contractor for thirty years in Austin Texas. I consider myself an average normal and conservative person. I did not solicit this information, nor do I have any interest in pursuing this any further. I do feel that my responsibility is to get this in the hands of the parents and authorities for them to decide on the accuracy.

As a parent and someone that works with people that are suffering from grief, I can’t imagine your sense of loss. Furthermore, I have struggled with my responsibility to get this to you. I can only ask that you read this and decide for yourself if it feels like the truth to you. The way it was explained to me, was that Natalee sent out these vibrations and I picked up on them. Several others may have too. It is solely dependent on us to bring forward the information.

It is with heartfelt compassion and respect that I send this to edited version of my statement to you. An unedited statement meaning that I received some information that was graphic and would therefore be insensitive to send. I am sending a statement to Aruban authorities and the FBI.

I am requesting one thing that is to read the next to the last paragraph even if you skip the rest. This one paragraph is the real reason that I received and was compelled to get this to you. .It is my hope that justice and peace will come to you and your family.

Hello Mr. Holloway

I am being drawn once again to contact you regarding the disappearance of your daughter. In my last letter to you, I failed to mention that I have been on a media fast since April, ’06. When you validated the information that I sent you as being one of the working theories about Natalee’s disappearance, I felt that the communication was pure and filled with intent to message you.

I am somewhat like you in that I am very skeptical with the psychic process and often need some proof or validation. When the “Haunting Evidence show aired, I went online and read a quote from you that expressed the feeling that this case is better left to the professionals. I really agree with that. In my sessions, I often tell clients that it is not a good idea to ‘hang your hat’ on psychic information. I was also surprised to read that they didn’t even contact you in the airing of that show.

As you might read in my journal below, I never watch those shows. Immediately afterwards, my older sister called me and asked if the show was scripted off my notes.

Some of the similarities were striking with at least one of the psychics, even though most of the show was way over dramatized and hard to watch Having just past the two year anniversary, I want to join you in prayers and hope for a resolution for everyone. I am being drawn to go to Aruba against my family’s wishes and possibly my own better judgment, so I would appreciate any words of wisdom from you. I want to add that in order for me to stay in integrity; I am not in contact with anyone but you in this case with the exception of one letter sent to Aruban authorities. Should I go to Aruba, I would want to visit with the authorities and assist in any way possible I can’t describe the desperate feelings that surround me in these times of contact. I think if anyone can relate to this it is you and your family. I have nothing but respect for the way you have handled yourself in this situation. Maybe it is your integrity that compels me to write to you about such a delicate issue.

Lastly, I must say that psychic information can reveal important messages in the form of symbolism and hard to interpret details. It is also the way we communicate with the divine. When we set aside our own ego judgments on the process, it is easier to receive the messages. Once again thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, Russell Forsyth

http://russellforsyth.wordpress.com/2010/12/11/my-psychic-connection-with-natalee-holloway/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: December 20, 2010, 06:39:11 PM »

CBB - I was going to post a side by side of Renho and Anita (in that see thru brown blouse) but when I saw Renho in photobucket it's clear you can see everything under her top/clothes.  She's getting cheaper and cheaper.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: December 20, 2010, 06:56:56 PM »

CBB - I was going to post a side by side of Renho and Anita (in that see thru brown blouse) but when I saw Renho in photobucket it's clear you can see everything under her top/clothes.  She's getting cheaper and cheaper.

BBM

Kinda makes one wonder just how low she can go... 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: December 20, 2010, 07:37:43 PM »

Hi kkthy.  I see ya in the rafters.

Your willingnes to share with the forum in regards to the jawbone find was appreciated.  Monkeys were fortunate to have been afforded a first hand account.  Thank you.

Merry Christmas

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.