March 28, 2024, 05:17:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399332 times)
kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: December 20, 2010, 07:43:38 PM »

Has this been posted?

Russell Forysth's Psychic Connection With N.H On 12.10.2010
My Psychic Connection with Natalee Holloway December 11, 2010 @ 4:36 pm › russellforsyth

My Psychic Connection with Natalee Holloway

:::::::::snipped due to the length:::::::::::

Lastly, I must say that psychic information can reveal important messages in the form of symbolism and hard to interpret details. It is also the way we communicate with the divine. When we set aside our own ego judgments on the process, it is easier to receive the messages. Once again thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, Russell Forsyth

http://russellforsyth.wordpress.com/2010/12/11/my-psychic-connection-with-natalee-holloway/

Klaasend,
Thank you for posting the Russell Forsyth post.  It was so interesting to read!  I really believe that Natalee is still trying to communicate and someday there will be answers because of her efforts.  I got goosebumps reading the post.

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: December 20, 2010, 07:57:24 PM »

Hi kkthy.  I see ya in the rafters.

Your willingnes to share with the forum in regards to the jawbone find was appreciated.  Monkeys were fortunate to have been afforded a first hand account.  Thank you.

Merry Christmas

Janet

Tamikosmom,
Thank you for your kind words.  The entire experience is forever in mind and I feel my awareness heightened afterwards.  Natalee is in my head and I will not forget her ever... 

Merry Christmas to you and your family.  Good health and happiness for 2011.

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #682 on: December 20, 2010, 08:18:33 PM »

Ooh lawdy Miss Clawdy,

That's 10 pounds of sugar in a 5 pound sack! Only, they removed all the sugar and refilled it with things I find to be terribly unappealing.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #683 on: December 20, 2010, 08:24:38 PM »

CBB - I was going to post a side by side of Renho and Anita (in that see thru brown blouse) but when I saw Renho in photobucket it's clear you can see everything under her top/clothes.  She's getting cheaper and cheaper.

OK, OK................. are you going to make me look through all 99 pages to see it?    Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: December 20, 2010, 09:04:24 PM »

CBB - I was going to post a side by side of Renho and Anita (in that see thru brown blouse) but when I saw Renho in photobucket it's clear you can see everything under her top/clothes.  She's getting cheaper and cheaper.

OK, OK................. are you going to make me look through all 99 pages to see it?    Monkey Devil!

I blacked out the deceased (pvds).

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: December 20, 2010, 09:20:32 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/titolacle?ref=ts#!/titolacle?sk=wall

echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: December 20, 2010, 10:09:00 PM »

^^^ That Is Just Too Funny!   

-Darlene
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: December 20, 2010, 11:46:42 PM »

AIRPORT SCANNER

crazybabyborg
« Reply #688 on: December 21, 2010, 12:02:44 AM »

Everytime she opens her mouth, I expect a house to fall on her. Just sayin'.   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #689 on: December 21, 2010, 12:05:35 AM »

If you're blacking out the deceased, you forgot a couple of things. Two on Anita and two on Renho.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #690 on: December 21, 2010, 12:07:38 AM »

AIRPORT SCANNER

DANG!!! Warn a girl, will you?   

Wiping up the coffee.........     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #691 on: December 21, 2010, 12:12:18 AM »

Yeah, and it's not "WHOO HOO", it's "WOO HOO" !

Her mouth just automatically goes into "blow".

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #692 on: December 21, 2010, 12:28:31 AM »

A life sentence for urine with laptop evidence....
Now that's what I'm talking about!.... Monkey Devil!
Rot in He[[ urine...keep your pos paulass company.......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #693 on: December 21, 2010, 01:16:16 AM »

http://peru21.pe/impresa/edicion/2010-12-20/240922

http://peru21.pe/impresa/noticia/holandes-habria-planeado-asesinato-stephany/2010-12-20/292667

COMPANY | Mon. December 20 '10

Dutch had plotted the murder of Stephanie
Police analyzed laptop Joran van der Sloot and Young confirmed that crime was premeditated.

ShareSend

The death of Stephan Flores, 21, would be clarified very soon thanks to the results of the analysis of the laptop of his alleged murderer, the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot.

The Fourth TV program presented last night to the report of the High Technology Division of the Dirincri that suggests that the murder was planned.

Police arrived at this conclusion because the web pages visited reveal their strategy to escape to Chile and to avoid being extradited to Aruba, where he has a pending proceeding for the murder of the girl Natalee Holloway.

Furthermore, the testimony of a friend of the girl reveals that Flores had won a game of poker, for which he received a large sum of money, and also had another amount was presented by his father, Ricardo racer Flores.

If it is found that Van der Sloot strangled the girl to steal, the judiciary could sentence him to life imprisonment.

The real motive. Although the Dutchman admitted that the girl was killed by a drive-and then later revoked, "the history of Google searches would prove the contrary.

On May 30, one day before the body was found Flores, "Van der Sloot admitted several times to play online Poker Stars. It is recalled that, as abroad, he took Stephanie to her hotel room to share strategies TAC.

But most revealing is that the stranger who is being held in the Castro Castro prison, have sought, through the Internet, ways to escape to Chile. In that country, was captured on 3 June and the next day, handed over to Peruvian authorities.

These are the words used in the popular search engine: "Relationship between Peruvian and Chilean police ',' Chilean border pass ',' buses in Chile 'and' countries do not extradite in Latin America."

Although the police suspected that its statements are part of a legal strategy to reduce his sentence, this evidence would strengthen the motive of robbery. If true this hypothesis, the Dutchman would expect more than 30 years behind bars.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: December 21, 2010, 01:36:13 AM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/557109/2010/12/20/Van-der-Sloot-plande-vlak-voor-moord-vlucht-naar-Chili.dhtml

Google translation:

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: December 21, 2010, 02:54:52 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0dF3wsUcm0&feature=related

CUARTO PODER 19-12-2010 LA LAPTOP DE VAN DER SLOOT 1-2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3eDKanzLTo&feature=related

CUARTO PODER 19-12-2010 LA LAPTOP DE VAN DER SLOOT 2-2

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: December 21, 2010, 03:47:33 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #697 on: December 21, 2010, 06:32:16 AM »

Almost 6 years - we sit at 50% destruction of evil. (Joran is hamburger meat - no longer worthy of energy focus)

In moving into the 6th year, I have acquired a multi-million dollar
weapon called the "Greed Killer"

I will be using it on TARGS 3 & 4, in 2011, with devastating effect.

Praise be to God for Darpa, Raytheon!

You may be coming Poes, but leaving will be another issue. I'm gonna own you on this end. Your worst nightmares are currently being prepped and front loaded. It's even happening as you sleep.

“He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious.” Sun Tzu

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: December 21, 2010, 08:55:49 AM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/holloway-suspect-planned-escape-chile

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: December 21, 2010, 10:09:57 AM »

http://www.facebook.com

http://www.dolfijnfm.com/nieuws/dolfijn-fm-poll/272-natalee-leeft

(Note:  No information available on the number of participants in the "POLL") 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.