March 28, 2024, 02:59:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399387 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: December 21, 2010, 10:34:45 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #701 on: December 21, 2010, 10:40:37 AM »

Two of Renee Gielen's sons comment about the news of the bone that was found back in November.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8191.msg1196178#msg1196178

I'm sure mommie dearest made sure they both participated in that "poll" too...jmo.

Guess Dolph was pretty surprised at how big that news became.  And now I guess we'll wait forever on the news of who that jawbone belongs to.   

http://www.facebook.com

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: December 21, 2010, 10:41:19 AM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: December 21, 2010, 10:54:13 AM »

Music video released for Natalee Holloway/van der Sloot film
Last Update: 7:45 am

Birmingham, Al (WIAT)  A Dutch metal band has released a new video for a song featured in the upcoming movie about Joran van der Sloot and Natalee Holloway’s disappearance.

WITHIN TEMPTATION released the track "Where is the Edge" on their official website The clip also includes scenes from Dutch filmmaker Paul Ruven’s upcoming release “Me and Mr. Jones”, a fictional tale of an investigator looking for answers to the Natalee Holloway disappearance. Eerily, Ruven was secretly filming on Aruba as van der Sloot burst back into the news in Peru earlier this year.

The Natalee Holloway mystery remains unsolved almost six years after the Mountain Brook teen disappeared on a trip to Aruba. She was last seen leaving a night club with Joran van der Sloot. The young Dutchman was questioned several times by authorities but never charged. He remains the prime suspect in the disappearance

More than five years of efforts to find Justice for Natalee have come up with no verifiable answers. Van der Sloot has told a variety of versions of what happened that night…some on hidden camera interviews by Dutch TV reporters…only to retract or laugh them off later.

He’s currently imprisoned in Peru awaiting trial for allegedly murdering 21 year old student Stephany Flores. He confessed to Peruvian police that he killed Flores after she found material about Natalee Holloway on his laptop. Flores’ corpse was found in van der Sloot’s Lima hotel room five years to the day of Natalee’s disappearance.

A Peruvian TV show recently quoted police saying their examination of van der Sloot’s laptop showed he had Googled which countries bordering Peru had extradition treaties.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Music-video-released-for-Natalee-Holloway-van-der/OTxkhAL4I065tMt71nvHRg.cspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: December 21, 2010, 10:55:20 AM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/holloway-suspect-planned-escape-chile

Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot began planning his escape to Chile immediately after killing Peruvian student Stephany Flores.

A TV programme in Peru quoted a police dossier on Joran, stating that the Dutchman had specifically searched for countries which lacked an extradition treaty with Peru. Mr Van der Sloot was arrested by Chilean police in June and handed over to Peru, although the two countries have no extradition treaty.

After his arrest Joran confessed to killing Ms Flores in his Lima hotel room because she had discovered incriminating information on his computer, linking him with the disappearance of US teenager Natalee Holloway on Aruba in 2005. He is the main suspect in the case but has not been charged because of a lack of credible evidence. The Peru murder occurred exactly five years after Ms Holloway's disappearance.

Sources in Peru say that Joran van der Sloot has retracted his confession of the Stephany Flores murder, and has complained that Peruvian police confiscated his laptop without being authorised to do so. Van der Sloot has been detained in the Castro Castro prison in Lima.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: December 21, 2010, 12:25:55 PM »

Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot began planning his escape to Chile immediately after killing Peruvian student Stephany Flores.

A TV programme in Peru quoted a police dossier on Joran, stating that the Dutchman had specifically searched for countries which lacked an extradition treaty with Peru. Mr Van der Sloot was arrested by Chilean police in June and handed over to Peru, although the two countries have no extradition treaty.

After his arrest Joran confessed to killing Ms Flores in his Lima hotel room because she had discovered incriminating information on his computer, linking him with the disappearance of US teenager Natalee Holloway on Aruba in 2005. He is the main suspect in the case but has not been charged because of a lack of credible evidence. The Peru murder occurred exactly five years after Ms Holloway's disappearance.

Sources in Peru say that Joran van der Sloot has retracted his confession of the Stephany Flores murder, and has complained that Peruvian police confiscated his laptop without being authorised to do so. Van der Sloot has been detained in the Castro Castro prison in Lima.
I thought articles yesterday were intimating that Joran was on his computer searching extradition and the like BEFORE killing Stephanie.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: December 21, 2010, 01:22:18 PM »

Music video released for Natalee Holloway/van der Sloot film
Last Update: 7:45 am

Birmingham, Al (WIAT)  A Dutch metal band has released a new video for a song featured in the upcoming movie about Joran van der Sloot and Natalee Holloway’s disappearance.

WITHIN TEMPTATION released the track "Where is the Edge" on their official website The clip also includes scenes from Dutch filmmaker Paul Ruven’s upcoming release “Me and Mr. Jones”, a fictional tale of an investigator looking for answers to the Natalee Holloway disappearance. Eerily, Ruven was secretly filming on Aruba as van der Sloot burst back into the news in Peru earlier this year.

The Natalee Holloway mystery remains unsolved almost six years after the Mountain Brook teen disappeared on a trip to Aruba. She was last seen leaving a night club with Joran van der Sloot. The young Dutchman was questioned several times by authorities but never charged. He remains the prime suspect in the disappearance

More than five years of efforts to find Justice for Natalee have come up with no verifiable answers. Van der Sloot has told a variety of versions of what happened that night…some on hidden camera interviews by Dutch TV reporters…only to retract or laugh them off later.

He’s currently imprisoned in Peru awaiting trial for allegedly murdering 21 year old student Stephany Flores. He confessed to Peruvian police that he killed Flores after she found material about Natalee Holloway on his laptop. Flores’ corpse was found in van der Sloot’s Lima hotel room five years to the day of Natalee’s disappearance.

A Peruvian TV show recently quoted police saying their examination of van der Sloot’s laptop showed he had Googled which countries bordering Peru had extradition treaties.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Music-video-released-for-Natalee-Holloway-van-der/OTxkhAL4I065tMt71nvHRg.cspx

I had been attempting to post this updated article earlier, but this computer was chugging along and freezing up on me.  I knew someone would probably post it while I was struggling in limbo. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #707 on: December 21, 2010, 02:13:56 PM »

I thought articles yesterday were intimating that Joran was on his computer searching extradition and the like BEFORE killing Stephanie.

The Dutch do everything backwards. God bless 'em... but it's like watching one huge clown car cluster bump.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: December 21, 2010, 02:44:02 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5708&offId=0

PERSONA A KIMA TRAGICAMENTE DEN PICK-UP NA ZEEWIJK

Translated:

person owing to burn tragicamente in pick-up at sea district

So someone tragically burned in their pickup near the beach?  How does that happen if not on purpose?
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: December 21, 2010, 06:20:17 PM »

.........oh you know, bones wash up, bodies burn, people drown or go missing............... one "Happy Island!" Pffft! 

Rot in prison Joran!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: December 21, 2010, 06:25:36 PM »

IMO, Alex Mathew should have known what he was getting himself into and stayed his azz off of that rock!  I don't have any sympathy for him.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82569.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Lawyer Alex Mathew: "OM is playing games'

December 21, 2010, 24:51 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - John Zara, Alex Mathew's lawyer, believes that the Public Prosecutor (OM) "playing games" with his client. He calls the allegations by the prosecutor last Friday, during the pro forma session on Foxy Lady, has raised "baseless" and "fabricated".

"It's a tactic that I have seen in the OM," said lawyer Zara. "The officer does all additional charges so that at least one conviction true." The numerous charges, according to the lawyer on his client meant only to discredit them and to justify his prolonged detention. "This is not justice, nor is it fair," says Zara. "Instead, it is a system designed to innocents in jail with nepaanklachten." His client holds at least at high and low insists he is innocent.

On the list of witnesses who last Friday were presented by the Prosecution Service, said the lawyer: "The officer came with a long list of known suspects never an incriminating statement, made or indeed, just an innocent explanation did against my client. "Justice is aware of the fact that women were not exploited in Foxy Lady and all women who worked in the comic clip, all were aware of work in their contract. Moreover, according to Zara Foxy Lady strip club in San Nicolas, the only known no prostitution taking place. "This is further evidence that the OM makes false allegations, but longer for my client to stay in the KIA."

Holloway
Counsel further states that this is a matter in large public attention. "It's Aruba's first major human smuggling case. The involvement of an American citizen in this case (the spouse of Alexander Mathew, ed) and the unsolved disappearance of Natalee Holloway, providing national and international press attention to the case. He fears that this focus on Aruba does not work out so well. "As my client, Alex Mathew once said to me, are the same people that at all costs Joran wanted to keep out of prison, now trying to convict him at all costs."

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: December 21, 2010, 06:34:07 PM »

Klaas, Hi, you have email. Love, IBE ASAP email

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: December 21, 2010, 06:34:50 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82517.php

English version:

Gas Union’s interest is premature

20 Dec, 2010, 07:16 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — The Dutch Gas Union’s interest in participating with the activities of Aruba and oil company Valero in the field of natural gas is still premature, says the Minister of Finances, Utilities, Communication and Energy, Mike de Meza (AVP). The second largest gas supplier of Europe will be having exploratory talks with the island to provide expertise if so desired.

On December 14th, the Amigoe reported that during the announcement of Valero’s re-opening and the cooperation between the government and the oil company for joint gas supply, Minister-President Mike Eman (AVP) stated the Dutch Gas Union had shown interest in the activities of Aruba in the field of natural gas. However, according to De Meza ‘we haven’t reached that stage yet’. “Gas Union had expressed their willingness to hold several conversations with us. Now that they have received some information, several teleconferences will be held next week.” The fact that the Gas Union is a state-owned Dutch company also plays a role in approaching the company, according to the Minister. “This will also strengthen the ties with the Kingdom.” Within eighteen months, both Valero and water & electricity company WEB will have to operate entirely on gas, according to Minister De Meza. This must not only yield the refinery a good profit margin, but also lower WEB’s production costs with 15-20 percent.

The Dutch energy giant Jan-Meinte Postma – who is also to approach potential partners for Valero on behalf of Aruba, had arranged the contact with the gas supplier of the whole Netherlands and a part of Germany. For the time being, the aim is to provide expertise with supplying gas to Valero and utility company WEB by means of a vessel, assisting with a possible gas pipeline between Venezuela and Aruba, or finding gas on the sea-floor in Aruban waters. In which of the three projects the Gas Union will be participating, is far from clear, according to De Meza.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #713 on: December 21, 2010, 09:30:24 PM »

Could any of our Dutch friends tell us what this says? Video : Joran's girlfriend talks to Peter de Vries.

http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/joran-van-der-sloots-girlfriend-speaks/2349974418/?icid=VIDURVNWS06

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: December 21, 2010, 10:01:20 PM »

Could any of our Dutch friends tell us what this says? Video : Joran's girlfriend talks to Peter de Vries.

http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/joran-van-der-sloots-girlfriend-speaks/2349974418/?icid=VIDURVNWS06

I don't know if anyone will respond or not, but I found this from 2008.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/24/natalee-holloway-why-isnt-aruban-prosecutor-hans-mos-following-up-on-new-evidence/

Natalee Holloway: Why Isn’t Aruban Prosecutor Hans Mos Following up on New Evidence?

It is being reported that a new witness has some forward in Aruba in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in May 2005. A woman named Celeste who first told her story to Dutch crime reporter Peter de Vries has reportedly come forward. The new witness claims Joran van der Sloot confessed to her that he did indeed dump Natalee’s body into the ocean. Just recently during aPeter R. de Vries secret taping of Joran Van der Sloot, we saw the one time suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in a hotel room conducting what appeared to be sex trafficking in Thailand.

Natalee’s mom Beth Holloway says she believes this new witness is a girl NBC 13 introduced you to last week.

A woman named Celeste who first told her story to Dutch crime reporter Peter de Vries.

Celeste is Joran van der Sloot’s ex girlfriend. She says van der Sloot told her he knew how to dispose of bodies in the ocean so they’d never be found and that van der Sloot admitted his dad Paul coached him on what to say throughout this investigation.

Right now, the Aruban prosecutor’s office is not identifying their new witness: except to say the new witness is female and that she says van der Sloot admitted to her that he dumped Natalee’s body in the ocean.

Lead prosecutor Hans Mos says this new witness’s testimony is not enough by itself to charge van der Sloot with Natalee’s murder.

“After three years of investigating, it is very very difficult to find that evidence. We have to be realistic,” says Mos.

FYI: Tune into tonight for On the Record with Greta as we have learned from sources close to the case that her information is new and it appears that Aruba will once again have egg on their face and a black eye as prosecutors refuse to investigate the crime against Natalee Holloway.
CNN: Tips renew hopes of solving Holloway case

A new witness has emerged, authorities say, who can place van der Sloot and his father, Paulus van der Sloot, near a pond on the island at 4 a.m. on the day Holloway vanished.

The witness told authorities he saw a young man, wet from the chest down and wearing only one shoe, running along a road from the pond to a fast-food restaurant.

The witness said he saw the young man and an older man driving slowly down the road in a red Jeep about 10 minutes later. The pond was not among those searched in the early stages of the investigation, Mos said.

A second witness, a former girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot, also told police he made suspicious-sounding comments while they were on the beach. The witness, publicly known only as Celeste, told police van der Sloot said: “Who knows? You may now be on the beach with someone who is able to get rid of a corpse.”

So what is Hans Mos’ issue in prosecuting the case? Why does he find fault with every witness that comes forward he would implicate Joran Van der Sloot in Natalee’s disappearance? Mos stated that “the new witness would lack credibility in court unless she waited so long to come forward”. What???!!! She would lack credibility, yet Joran who has lied ever inch of the way has credibility? Maybe Mos would like to explain how any new tip or lead in the case could be something other than a witness finally coming forward? Either through guilt or what ever the case may be, how can a prosecutor continually cover for a suspect? Mos states that they are following all leads, really? The question becomes and needs to be answered by Hans Mos, why would Aruba continue to cover up a crime that has left such a dark stain on their island? Is the answer that the initial cover up is too damaging to Aruba’s reputation?

Greta Van Susteren has been the focal point of a resurgence in news from the Natalee Holloway case and her disappearance in Aruba in 2005. Greta states that she has new evidence as well regarding Natalee Holloway. However, Hans Mos refused to meet with her in Miami, FL to review what she has. Who ever heard of a prosecutor refusing to see evidence that could potentially crack a case that has been hanging over Aruba like a dark cloud?

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, that’s not all the prosecution is saying tonight, which leads me to the question (INAUDIBLE) prosecution. Are they doing anything to investigate this case, as far as you can see?

MANSUR: As far as we can see in Aruba, absolutely nothing. All they’re saying is, and they’re sticking to, is that by the end of the year, they will make a decision, a final decision whether to take the man to court or close the case forever.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, what — they’ve issued a statement tonight, Hans Mos, the prosecutor, and it says, in part, that they’re still trying to investigate every last lead, which, frankly, is a lie. And I’ll talk about that in a second. But Jossy, is there any enthusiasm to investigate this case? I know the prosecutor doesn’t — I don’t think the prosecutor’s doing anything, but what about people on the island? Do they want this case buried or they want this solved?

MANSUR: No, they’re indifferent to this case now because so much has gone on in three-and-a-half years and the people are busy with other things, other situations here. So the people of Aruba are not that interested anymore in the case. (Full Transcript)

How sad is it that Hans Mos, the Aruban prosecutor, feels the need to release a press statement in responding to a cable news show and not in actively pursing evidence and leads in the case of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway?

“This office was contacted as early as July 2008 by a tabloid show concerning a new video tape of Joran van der Sloot discussing the Natalee Holloway case in Thailand. A producer from the tabloid show purporting to have the tape, has made this Office aware of the contents. This Office does not feel that the contents of the tape has any value as evidence at this point. Our investigation results do not show any corroboration of this new story whatsoever.

“The producer of the tabloid show told this Office in July 2008 they would travel to Aruba to show the tape. The request of this Office to send the tape in the interest of the investigation was never answered nor did the host of the show arrive on Aruba. The offer to show the tape on Aruba was repeated 10 days ago through a representative. In a personal conversation between the host of the tabloid show and the prosecutor that offer was withdrawn because of the host’s other business commitments in the US. What was left was a ‘take it or leave it’ suggestion to meet in Miami in the weekend. The host is not willing to provide the tape to the Police.”

How could anyone trust the police in this case after what has transpired since 2005? At best the ALE has been inept, at worst corrupt. To further discuss the case, get updates and provide your opinion, go to Scared Monkeys.net: Natalee Holloway.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: December 21, 2010, 10:04:36 PM »

Discussed here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3747.780
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: December 21, 2010, 10:41:14 PM »

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #717 on: December 21, 2010, 10:50:52 PM »

Thanks Buckeye and Texasmom, I just got a google alert on it and thought it was something new. Maybe they just reran it on Dutch television.

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: December 21, 2010, 11:30:18 PM »

According to Beth Holloway

Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: You bring up the prosecutor. The new prosecutor is Hans Mos, or he's been new for about three years. Has he ever called you, originated a phone call to you?

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: No, never. No and I -- he would not. And you know, Greta, it would never be too late. I would love to get a call from him. I mean, I feel as if sometimes, we have this self-imposed timeline on justice. But you know, there's not a timeline. It would never be too late for justice for Natalee's case. And I would very much, you know, appreciate any kind of calls received from him.

VAN SUSTEREN: Karin Janssen was the original prosecutor and Hans Mos took over. When she left Aruba, did she call you and sort of tie up lose ends, or did she just sort of vanish from your radar screen?

HOLLOWAY: No, just absolutely vanished. I had no idea she was even leaving so quickly as she did. So you know, that's always been an issue, just no communication from the prosecuting attorney's office. And you know, it just leaves you wondering, you know, where are you? And you hear all this information coming them, saying that they're following up on every lead. Well, you know, that's just simply not true. They're not following up on any leads.

VAN SUSTEREN: Has there -- now, we said the two prosecutors. Have any of the police officers, anybody from Aruba at all contacted you and said we're doing anything on the case at all? Is there any reason for you to believe it's being investigated?

HOLLOWAY: No, absolutely none. No. Not at all. Not to any degree.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: December 21, 2010, 11:33:31 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9186.msg1279381#msg1279381

Anybody else think this case could have been about Ben King?  I'm not sure, but I think it might have been.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.