March 28, 2024, 07:01:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399345 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #720 on: December 22, 2010, 01:53:17 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5706&offId=0&offDate=2010-12

Papiamentu translation:

24 hora happen | fecha: 21/12/2010 | horario: 02:35

man of 49 aÑa achieve without life at his cas at sabana pound villas

tuesday madruga owing to enter informe of cu one ciudaano owing to come achieve his amigo dead in his cas at sabana libre, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu provided that berdad was have one person without life in the cas. is deal here of leonardus gerardus ubaghs naci 17 jan 1961 at vlaardingen the netherlands. at once owing to avisa all autoriad competente of the caso here. at famianan and the fayecido is bay we more sincero words of conolencia.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: December 22, 2010, 02:20:31 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/12/e-mesun-o-m-cu-a-percura-pa-joran-sali-liber-kier-castiga-alex-mathew-inventando-acusacionnan-falso/

Papiamentu translation:

the same or.m cu owing to percura for joran leave pound, wanted castiga alex mathew inventando acusacionnan false

publication: diaranson, 22 december 2010. categoria: general

acusacionnan earnest of advocate contra ministerio publico: according advocate john zara,

oranjestad(aan): recientemente daily paper owing to ricibi one comunicado in form of carta, for of office of advocate john zara, that is advocate of michael levenstone y alex mathew, in the caso cu have contra they. the comunicado is write basa on the caso cu owing to wordo deal pro form diabierna. the advocate is cuminza at tell in the carta cu his clientenan is inocente of the acusacionnan contra they. past owing to indica cu the acusacionnan not have base y do not cuadra cu nothing.

according zara, mathew is convenci cu the caso owing to come fast door of problemanan in pasado cu mathew was have cu police, fiscal y hueznan at aruba. “mi is of acuerdo cu have more cos behind the asunto aki”, according zara.

past owing to splica cu the acusacionnan of trafico human treci fast diabierna for her fiscal, is absurd y hustifica for acusacionnan ficticio, give for testigonan not confiable.

zara owing to follow tell in the carta cu the tantisimo acusacionnan cu owing to come fast diabierna owing to wordo treci fast for fiscal simplemente because; one as for spite imagen of his cliente y for hustifica prolongacion of his detencion y the casonan pro form.

“e mencion of tanto acusacion without base as cu owing to sosode diabierna, is one tactica cu i have look at several trip cu the office of fiscal is employ for arrive at one castigo”. this according zara, that owing to tell also cu so fiscal is come cu several acusacion, for wait for cu the wordo castiga sikiera for one or more of the acusacionnan.

“e sistema here damas y caballeros do not husticia y the do not husto”. “e is one sistema diseña for mantene the person inocente close, door of one list largo of acusacionnan false poni on paper for ministerio publico”.

this according zara in his carta, in cual past owing to tell cu never in all his añanan because; advocate till aworaki, past owing to look at one fiscal inventa victimanan false for place this in one acusacion contra one sospechoso y achieve also one huez for permiti this.

according zara, do not fair for fiscal come cu documentonan legal for corte, cu is contene one list of supuesto victima cu do not existi, or owing to declara at please of mathew. the advocate owing to follow tell cu fiscal in corte owing to admiti cu the hendenan on the list never owing to give declaracionnan indicando cu mathew or others will owing to abusa of they.

sinembargo the acusacionnan false here owing to wordo acepta for hustifica prolongacion of detencion of the sospechosonan, according zara.

the carta is tell also cu according alex mathew, the same or.m cu owing to actuate cielo y ground for succeed for joran van der sloot leave pound, now is actuate cielo y ground for castiga mathew y the others.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: December 22, 2010, 02:35:11 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: December 22, 2010, 02:37:09 AM »

I'm leaving it with you Sleuth!  Good to see you!   

Good night!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: December 22, 2010, 10:22:02 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9186.msg1279381#msg1279381

Anybody else think this case could have been about Ben King?  I'm not sure, but I think it might have been.

Seems like it could have been, Texasmom. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: December 22, 2010, 10:28:39 AM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: December 22, 2010, 11:13:51 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: December 22, 2010, 01:09:59 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9186.msg1279381#msg1279381

Anybody else think this case could have been about Ben King?  I'm not sure, but I think it might have been.

Seems like it could have been, Texasmom. 

Thanks 2NJ.   

It seems to me they were trying to get an additional amount of money added to the pension of the former head of prisons...and failed.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: December 22, 2010, 01:23:35 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5708&offId=0

PERSONA A KIMA TRAGICAMENTE DEN PICK-UP NA ZEEWIJK

Translated:

person owing to burn tragicamente in pick-up at sea district

So someone tragically burned in their pickup near the beach?  How does that happen if not on purpose?

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5718&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

26 minuut happen | fecha: 22/12/2010 | horario: 13:45

in rancho pick-up dobbel cabina at one form misterioso was saca smoke at the baki y part behind at the roof, posiblemente in the same form so the pick-up will owing to stick candela at zeewijk

we will follow informa

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: December 22, 2010, 01:28:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82599.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Joran sought escape

December 22, 2010, 24:55 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - Joran van der Sloot was after the death of Stephany Flores looking for countries that have no extradition treaty with Peru. He did this on his laptop at the hotel room where Flores was killed.

This, the authorities announced in Peru, reports the local media there. Among others, the Peruvian newspaper El Comercio says he in his hotel room the poker site Poker Stars also visited Google an escape route would have seen. Joran would also have contacted relatives in the Netherlands for money to pay for his flight.

Flores came on May 30 this year to life in the hotel room of Joran in Lima. The Dutchman then left Peru on May 31 and crossed the border with Chile. Precisely why he chose this country is unclear, since Chile does have an extradition treaty with Peru. Joran was therefore held in Chile on June 3 and the next day off on the border with Peru, where he was arrested on suspicion of the murder of Flores. He is currently still in custody awaiting the murder trial.

Natalee
It is further reported that the suspect's laptop was examined about Natalee Holloway. This American teenager disappeared without a trace in Aruba in 2005. Prime suspect in their disappearance is still Joran van der Sloot. After the Peruvian police Joran continued, was told that he had made a confession about his involvement in the death of Flores. He would have been killed because they would have seen his laptop information about Natalee. Joran confession but later withdrew it again. Not advertised or the laptop actually contained information about Natalee.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: December 22, 2010, 01:32:18 PM »

Joran has at least one relative in Chile too.

Maybe the story he was telling before Stephany's body was found had some willing to help him...until the news spread after she was found?

I can't help but believe he had some contact with that relative in Santiago.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: December 22, 2010, 01:40:41 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_82601.php

Google translation:

New engines for police

December 22, 2010, 24:56 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - Brand new police motorcycles in front of Harley-Davidson Big Twin Store. Aruba Police Force (KPA) has twelve new motorcycles purchased for her motorcycle brigade. The Minister of Justice and Education, Arthur Dower (AVP), is proud of the fact that at one time twelve of these vehicles, especially for work in the circulation are used, purchased for the corps. Some of these Harley-Davidson will serve as replacement of old engines, but the fleet - which currently consists of eighteen motorcycles - with this purchase extended. "I think we, of course with caution, the motor brigade could add five extra people," says Dower. The purchase of new engines is part of the policy of the Minister to improve the Corps. Recently an additional brigade followed the motorcycle driving course.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: December 22, 2010, 03:31:28 PM »

Google translation:

New engines for police

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - Brand new police motorcycles in front of Harley-Davidson Big Twin Store. Aruba Police Force (KPA) has twelve new motorcycles purchased for her motorcycle brigade. The Minister of Justice and Education, Arthur Dower (AVP), is proud of the fact that at one time twelve of these vehicles, especially for work in the circulation are used, purchased for the corps. Some of these Harley-Davidson will serve as replacement of old engines, but the fleet - which currently consists of eighteen motorcycles - with this purchase extended. "I think we, of course with caution, the motor brigade could add five extra people," says Dower. The purchase of new engines is part of the policy of the Minister to improve the Corps. Recently an additional brigade followed the motorcycle driving course.

An inexperienced motorcycle 'brigade' is just what they need.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: December 22, 2010, 04:51:57 PM »

Just noticed this.

Good way to put it Carpe

Amen!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: December 22, 2010, 06:09:02 PM »

Darwin was one of Joran's high school buds:

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/25708-darwin-dubero-ta-obtene-bsc-den-sports-a-fitness-na-ucf.html

Darwin Dubero Ta Obtene B.Sc. den Sports & Fitness na UCF    Print    E-mail
Wednesday, 22 December 2010 10:53
image-98945-galleryV9-pwtd

Cu varios miembro di su famia presente, diasabra pasa Darwin Dubero a ricibi su Bachelor’s Degree den Sports & Fitness di University of Central Florida na Orlando. Na aña 2007 Darwin a obtene su Associate Degree di Valencia y el a drenta UCF e siguiente aña. Cu su puntonan di Valencia el a cualifica pa participa den e Latin America/Caribbean (LAC) Scholarship Program cu a permiti Darwin paga e mes un tarifa cu residentenan di Florida.
Esaki tabata un ayudo grandi pa e famia Dubero, pasobra nan a spar mas di 50 mil florin den e dos añanan cu Darwin a tuma pa obtene su B.Sc. Darwin ta pensa di haci uso di e Optional Practical Training (OPT) program pa un aña y despues sigi pa su Master’s na UCF. Aruba Scholarship Foundation ta orguyoso cu nan por a yuda Darwin y nan lo ta contento di por yud’e den su proximo etapa educativo. Darwin ta jiu di Ramiro y Ina Dubero di Sta Cruz 4. Directiva di ASF ta extende palabranan di felicitacion na Darwin y su famia. Si bo kier sa mas di Aruba Scholarship Foundation y di e LAC Program, contact clydeharms@yahoo.com.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: December 22, 2010, 08:52:40 PM »

Google translation:

New engines for police

Email this article 
Print this article 

An inexperienced motorcycle 'brigade' is just what they need.   
tomorrow's news

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: December 22, 2010, 09:01:01 PM »

In case anyone was wondering if Joran could get away with stuffing Stephany's body in a suitcase and getting away with it look at the attached video in the link.

WARNING VIDEO IS A LITTLE DISTURBING

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/suspect_in_suitcase_horror_believed_r047iwyV0nraVO7uFiOVBN
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4U243PqP_s8?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/4U243PqP_s8?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: December 22, 2010, 09:27:06 PM »

Bah humbug! Anyone heard, is Klaas OK?  Know I am OT. Thanks though

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: December 22, 2010, 09:35:31 PM »

http://www.thestkittsnevisobserver.com/2010/12/17/hotel-suicide.html

Suspected Suicide Occurs at the St. Kitts Marriott Resort

December 22 -- According to a Police press release, 31-year old Joeseph Anand Ras, a national of Aruba who worked and resided in the Federation, is suspected of committing suicide.
On Tuesday, December 21 at approximately 5:30 p.m., police officers at the Frigate Bay Police Outpost received a report of man suspended from the bathroom door frame in his hotel room at the Marriott St Kitts Resort & Royal Beach Casino. The responding officers discovered Ras’ body, as reported.

The District Medical Officer pronounced Ras dead on the scene. There were no visible or obvious signs of foul play. However, an autopsy will be performed at a later date to determine the exact cause of death.

The deceased’s body was removed to a funeral home under police escort. Officers from the Crime Scene Department processed the scene. Investigations are ongoing.

No mention of that in the 24ora report....

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/25712-arubiano-joey-ras-a-fayece-na-st-kitts.html

Papiamentu translation:

aruban joey ras owing to fayece at st. kitts

wednesday, 22 december 2010 12:38

diaranson several amigo, conocir y family owing to stay in shock hour cu the regrettable news owing to enter cu the young aruban joey ras owing to fayece at st. kitts. joey was conoci for was maneha among another roadside cafe in bubali commercial center, yui of comerciante conoci joey of ex joey's restaurant, employee of de palm tour y marriott hotel. joey enberdad owing to abide one atake of curason some time happen y owing to even bay venezuela for one chekeo medico. unexpectedly owing to come come across cu his curpa without life at st. kitts where the is laborando actualmente for marriott. 24ora.com wanted send words of condolencia at all esnan cu was serca of dje.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: December 22, 2010, 09:40:49 PM »

http://www.sknvibes.com/Legal/NewsDetails.cfm/16221

Dutch national found hanging in Frigate Bay hotel bathroom

Article by: Stanford Conway, SKNVibes.com   

BASSETERRE, St. Kitts – A Dutch national was yesterday afternoon (Dec. 21) found hanging from the doorframe of a bathroom in a popular Frigate Bay hotel and was pronounced dead by a District Medical Officer of St. Kitts.

When contacted, Police Press and Public Relations Officer (PRO), Inspector Vaughan Henderson confirmed the death but did not state the name of the hotel.

“On Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at approximately 5:30 p.m., police officers at the Frigate Bay Police Outpost received a report of a man suspended from the doorframe of the bathroom of his hotel room in the Frigate Bay area,” Henderson said.

The PRO stated that the officers responded immediately and discovered the body of 31-year-old Joseph Anand Ras, “a national of Aruba who worked and resided in the Federation, suspended from the doorframe of the bathroom of his hotel room”.

Henderson also stated that the District Medical Officer visited the scene and pronounced Ras dead.

“There were no visible and obvious signs of foul play; however, an autopsy will be performed at a later date to determine the cause of death. The body of Joseph Ras was removed to a funeral home under police escort,” Henderson said.

He informed that officers from the Crime Scene Department had processed the scene and investigations are ongoing.

COMMENTS:

Posted: 22-Dec-10 02:36 PM
Posted by: Radjiv

A friend of Joe's told me that it was only that day they had spoken with each other and there was not a clue that this could have taken place. Many of us are stressed and perplexed by matters and we do not have the confidence to speak about it with another person. This death is a tragedy, but we should take from it the lesson that we all have friends who are hurting and we need make the effort to brighten their day.By brithening their day yours will also be brighter.

Agree  |     Disagree
Posted: 22-Dec-10 01:47 PM
Posted by: UPSET GHOST

WHY DONT THESE PEOPLE GO BACK TO THEIR HOMELAND AND KILL THEM SELF. WE HAVE ENOUGH GHOST HERE ALREADY.

Agree  |     Disagree

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.