March 28, 2024, 07:35:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399351 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: December 22, 2010, 09:41:33 PM »

Bah humbug! Anyone heard, is Klaas OK?  Know I am OT. Thanks though

Hi IBE, thanks for asking.  We are fine, no problems here.  Our next door neighbor did have some slope/hill slippage but we aren't having any problems at all.  How about you?  You staying high and dry? 

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: December 22, 2010, 10:06:21 PM »

Have serious roof leaks into kitchen ceiling, cabinets, installation and area where LR meets DR. Rains just pounded and pounded the roof. Leaks so bad in kitchen I have emptied at least 2 1/2 gallons of a 5 gal. bucket at least 3 times. Hope old evaporative cooler doesn't fall through. Tomorrow, hopefully, sun. I will used a heater in the daytime to dry from the inside and hope the sun will dry from the outside. There still is a sun isn't there? Outside I have a 5 gal bucket 1/2 full of potting soil. The rest has filled up with water and I have dumped it many times. The shovel goes into the ground and the water should sink in where the cut is, nope just sits there!

Parts of the Santa Monica Mt. has received 12 inches of rain. Beverly Hills 8. I am trying to find out how much here. Insurance wants to know. Icky... smells too. Not the insurance company but water via roof through installation.

Actually not sure I want anyone in the home at the moment. Have some clutter and that protected the floor. Wow, a plus for clutter.

I pretend I am a lake cabin and will go fishing afterwards! At least the waterspouts didn't turn into tornadoes. We had a double rainbow!

I moved canned goods into BR, covered furniture, moved dog/cat water and food and am just rolling with it. Oops not good words to use in EQ territory. Actually, I am suffering from cabin fever. Glad to have the Monkey family and the internet.

Best thing I ever did was about 2 weeks ago bought a heat controlled fitted mattress pad. Makes things real toasty. Am backing up hard disk for "entertainment".

Have Cream of Wheat. Good thing to have around in emergencies. In a real bind you can put it in hot water from the tub and it will form. Oatmeal can be eaten out of the round container too, raw. Have SPAM and tuna on hand.

In a situation like this my hearing becomes very acute. Drips are like Chinese water torture.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #742 on: December 22, 2010, 10:08:28 PM »

Maybe it's just me but this seemed rather crude..., or maybe they wanted the announcement made that way?  

http://www.aruba.com/news/lifestyle/romantic-renewal-of-vows-at-the-occidental-grand/

Romantic Renewal of Vows at the Occidental Grand

Lifestyle     December 20th, 2010
No comments (RSS 2.0)

Aruba is such a romantic destination that it is the perfect venue for such occasions as weddings, engagements and renewal of vows. And so John & Marie Leidtke from Pennsylvania decided to renew their marriage at the Occidental Grand Resort on December 13, 2010.
Witnessed by their family and friends, the couple repeated their vows of love, marriage and forever with Rev. Robert Gibson at the water’s edge just as the sun gently set into the Caribbean Sea. The Leidtke’s culminated their ceremony on the beach with a champagne toast and a romantic dinner on the terrace of the resort’s fine Italian restaurant.
The intimate ceremony was coordinated by Kimberley Ras-Dammerman, the Wedding Coordinator of the Occidental Grand Resort.
Congratulations to John and Marie and the ‘bun in the oven’ due in 2011!
Story courtesy of Aruba Today
Photos by Julia

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: December 22, 2010, 10:16:50 PM »

Humor... about 2 weeks ago I bought a long quilted coat with a hood with fake fur. Cat is sleeping on it. I even bought rain boots, plaid no less. Dog is asleep on bed over toasty mattress cover.

I have new kitchen cabinets (top part) in boxes. Guess now I have to take the old ones down. The water go too heavy this afternoon, too fast, in the bucket in the kitchen and I had to ask a friend to throw it out. He said where? Ans. out the front door with the rest of the water out there. Mobile homes sometimes have lots of dark fake wood paneling. My kitchen is very dark.

So hopefully, I new roof by Valentine's day or before. Old evap. cooler spot will become a non-leaky skylight so kitchen not so dark! Saved my kitchen lights from the home so will have happier lights.

There are more people worse off then I am at the moment. I have been homeless from a fire and earthquake years back. Fought with State Farm for 7 years. Beginning of the end from middle class down. (but the way govt. talks, middle class is $250,000) In the city that I live, "low income" for a single person is less than $46,000. OK, I'll take the 46!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: December 22, 2010, 10:19:10 PM »

Positive note: over the years I have dug french drains for myself and even my neighbors as a gifty. Can say they are working.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: December 22, 2010, 10:21:01 PM »

Cinnamon bun? It is crude but I am old fashioned, so I am told.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: December 22, 2010, 10:50:53 PM »

My Fibromyalgia stiffness and morning headaches have been helped. If I lived in an area that needed full time heat in the winter, I'd buy this for it cuts heating bills and gives you toasty toes, back et al. Dog likes it. Cat likes it when not sleeping on my new coat. Oh, here comes rain again! Ugh.

SoftHeat® Microfleece Dual-Control Warming Pad
Item #: 1583-37728-1335

brylanehome.com a sister site to roamans.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: December 23, 2010, 12:16:37 AM »

Looks like Valentijn's home for the holidays...

http://yfrog.com/h7hfpwj

Christmas decorations on the gate?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: December 23, 2010, 12:16:43 AM »

OT - IBE sorry to hear about all your leaks but I think the worst is over now.  They are saying sunshine for the next few days!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: December 23, 2010, 12:19:01 AM »

TM - how do you find these pics, LOL?  Yep, looks like he's home for the holidays and yes, ornaments on the gate. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: December 23, 2010, 12:25:19 AM »

http://twitter.com/AdrianCardoso

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: December 23, 2010, 12:26:03 AM »

One of Valentijn's photo albums if you don't already have it   

http://valentijn.smugmug.com/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: December 23, 2010, 12:27:55 AM »

TM - how do you find these pics, LOL?  Yep, looks like he's home for the holidays and yes, ornaments on the gate. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: December 23, 2010, 12:32:22 AM »

One of Valentijn's photo albums if you don't already have it   

http://valentijn.smugmug.com/

Thanks Klaas!   

I check it every now and then, he hasn't added anything in a while.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #754 on: December 23, 2010, 01:28:06 AM »

You gotta be kidding me!

Cardoso 

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/adrian-cardoso-105879.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: December 23, 2010, 01:39:25 AM »

I couldn't get over these.   

WHERE ARE THE PANTS?   

Surely that's not an outfit?   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #756 on: December 23, 2010, 01:48:02 AM »

Stop it!!! Make it stop, my belly hurts.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: December 23, 2010, 01:51:45 AM »

Adrian, his (underage) sister Aitana, and Maki Wiggins this past weekend.

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=234

BOOGIE NIGHTS @ Confession 18dec'10

And Ronchi...of course!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: December 23, 2010, 01:52:36 AM »

There are a few more at the link on 24ora.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: December 23, 2010, 01:54:52 AM »

Stop it!!! Make it stop, my belly hurts.

I know! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.