March 29, 2024, 02:06:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399435 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #800 on: December 23, 2010, 07:13:02 PM »

Guess they're going to blame it on Patrick.  I'm not buying it. 

JMO

http://www.dolfijnfm.com/nieuws/nieuws-van-de-eilanden/5451-poentje-castro-vermoord-op-aruba

NEWS FROM THE ISLANDS

Poentje Castro murdered in Aruba

Thursday, December 23, 2010 11:10

In Aruba's TV presenter Poentje Castro this morning at eight hours in his yard shot. Everything indicates that this is a liquidation. He was found dead beside his car. Castro brought the world news in 2008 when he was in his TV program, "Un dia den Bida ', Patrick van der Eem had a guest. Van der Eem said in the program that he knew who had had Natalee Holloway disappearance. After this exceptional Castro Van der Eem he was threatened with death. The investigation into the murder is still ongoing.

Me either. I'm also not buying that his van der eem interview was exceptional... because I watched it, and it was
a rank amateur turkey burger.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #801 on: December 23, 2010, 07:24:16 PM »

I hope Poentje's kids are well taken care of, though. What a nightmare Christmas for them.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #802 on: December 23, 2010, 07:34:55 PM »

JMO

http://www.dolfijnfm.com/nieuws/nieuws-van-de-eilanden/5451-poentje-castro-vermoord-op-aruba

NEWS FROM THE ISLANDS

In Aruba's TV presenter Poentje Castro this morning at eight hours in his yard shot. Everything indicates that this is a liquidation. He was found dead beside his car. Castro brought the world news in 2008 when he was in his TV program, "Un dia den Bida ', Patrick van der Eem had a guest. Van der Eem said in the program that he knew who had had Natalee Holloway disappearance. After this exceptional Castro Van der Eem he was threatened with death. The investigation into the murder is still ongoing.

Me either. I'm also not buying that his van der eem interview was exceptional... because I watched it, and it was

I thought "exceptional" was a stretch too.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: December 23, 2010, 07:47:22 PM »

FLASHBACK - PATRICK VAN DER EEM/POENTJE CASTRO INTERVIEW

So the Aruban & Dutch Media Think Patrick van der Eem is Worse than Joran Van der Sloot? … No Media Bias Here or Agendas
Posted March 8, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

Van der Eem threatens TV-presenter Castro  (Amigoe: 3/7/08)
Poentje Castro during his interview met Patrick van der Eem.

ORANJESTAD — Patrick van der Eem has threatened Poentje Castro of the programme Un Dia Den Bida, with death.  That’s what Castro said today and he wants to report this with the police.  He showed the recording he made from Van der Eem live on TV last Sunday.  Van der Eem called Castro on the phone immediately after the broadcast; he was very angry. 

The conversation with Van der Eem was recorded two weeks ago.  A second camera kept rolling after the interview, and Van der Eem evidently didn’t know this.  That movie ended up on YouTube (VIDEO I, VIDEO II, VIDEO III), and Nieuwe Revu had the interview translated into Dutch.  Van der Eem said at certain point during the interview that he had known Joran van der Sloot for years.  He also said that he knows who had thrown Natalee Holloway into the sea. 

TELEARUBA

The integral interview was going to be shown on TeleAruba yesterday evening at 21:00, after part of the interview was already showing on YouTube.  Castro says that TeleAruba management didn’t venture to do this, because they were afraid to be sued.  TeleCuracao and the Dutch current affairs Nova and De wereld draait door have indicated their interest in broadcasting the integral images.   Director Robert Kelly of TeleAruba said in a reaction that the recordings are ‘illegal’.  “The person in the recording didn’t know that he was being recorded and that can have legal consequences.” 

What’s important for Castro is that ‘the questionable image’ of Van der Eem is shown.  “Van der Eem is a dubious person with a big mouth.  His scar shows that the underworld had already made that clear; they mutilated him.  With what he told me, he confessed who he really is.  He says that he wants to help the Aruban people solve the case, but what he really wants is make money.  He wants to become a millionaire.”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/03/08/so-the-aruban-dutch-media-think-patrick-van-der-eem-is-worse-than-joran-van-der-sloot-no-media-bias-here-or-agendas/

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #819 on: March 14, 2008, 02:41:29 AM »

http://patrickvandereem.nl/

Friday, March 14th, 2008
Message for my American readers

Poentje Castro, a television reporter in Aruba, made a sneak recording of a private conversation with Patrick van der Eem, the insider in the Natalee Holloway case who recorded the confession of Joran van der Sloot during an undercover camera operation. The temptation to slyly record a private conversation with the man who is now famous in Holland and the USA for recording a criminal confession must have been just too much to resist.

However, his enthusiasm was to get the better of him. Keeping one camera rolling after the granted interview, the reporter forgot that you have to ask clear questions, and the answers – as the reporter now claims – should throw a different light on the case. In that sense the reporter failed. This was aggravated by biased editing of his material.

Both the aired preview and Castro himself were already facing heavy criticism on the front pages of Aruba’s newspapers. Due to the leading questioning and “clumsy” edits, the Aruban broadcaster decided not to air the complete interview, but rather fade the channel to black. Over the years, Castro has become known for his firm belief that Joran van der Sloot is not guilty, and currently fosters the speculative opinion that Joran must have made his confession up.

Due to the ongoing hype of the Natalee Holloway case in the Netherlands, the Dutch press unfortunately reported several of these suggestive statements, under the misconception that they represented hard news.

According to the Dutch translation from the original Papiamento (Aruba’s native tongue), Patrick says: “But I know who dumped the body in the sea…” in one fragment of the private conversation. While this hit the headlines, it is clear that Van der Eem was speculating, in a similar way to someone who says: “But I know that the New York Yankees will win the Superbowl this year”. Van Der Eem has a private opinion about who assisted Joran van der Sloot, but not the actual knowledge.

In another fragment that made headlines as hard news, Van der Eem is reported to have said: “because I already know him (Joran) for so many years”. However, at the end of the same sentence, he states that he knows Joran in flesh and blood only “for seven months” for the duration of the undercover operation plus aftermath. What he in fact says in the first part is that “he had already heard of him (Joran) for so many years”, as have so many of us since Natalee’s disappearance.

When Van der Eem tries to explain to the reporter that he gave the media the same information as he gave the police as a witness, the reporter edits the fragment in such a way that suggests Van der Eem paid the media and the police, which is patently complete nonsense, but has nevertheless been reported as a scoop by some Dutch media.

The above gives a clear impression of the lack of editorial and translational integrity of the recording of the private conversation, of the interview and of those fragments that have been broadcast. The clumsy translation from the Papiemento added further to this canard.

Castro has been attempting to sell his TV interview to numerous networks, both in the Netherlands and the USA. Before the broadcast, he also made an offer for Van Der Eem to buy the tapes, which was declined outright by his spokesman. Mr. Schouten: “He didn’t mean the costs to copy a DVD or for stamps. Mr. Castro wanted to receive a fee for the tapes. That’s like giving candy to a child that misbehaves. I have requested his lawyer now formally to send me these recordings from the first to the last second without any editing or cuts.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364942#msg364942

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: December 23, 2010, 08:17:16 PM »

The dark cloud of Joran still hovers over Aruba. 
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: December 23, 2010, 09:19:33 PM »

Stop it!!! Make it stop, my belly hurts.

I know! 

The one on the right looks like a mug shot

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: December 23, 2010, 10:15:43 PM »

JMO

NEWS FROM THE ISLANDS

http://www.facebook.com/#!/titolacle?sk=wall

Dutch to English translation
       Tito Lacle
       International news!
       Aruban journalist murdered
       www.telegraaf.nl
       The 47-year old Aruban journalist 'Poentje "Castro on Thursday morning (local time) was found dead at his home. The police of murder.
       8 hours ago · View Feedback (Cool Hide Feedback (Cool · Share
           o
           o
             Nancy Lemmon likes this.
           o
                 +
                   Genevičve Meyer Bark But now the question is whether he was murdered because he was a journalist.
                   8 hours ago • 2 people loading ...
                 +
                   Rene Gielen This seems to happen when you dare to tell the truth ......
                   8 hours ago
                 +
                   Tito Lacle Watch out if I were you .... people also said to me ..
                   8 hours ago
                 +
                   Tito Lacle Watch out if I were you .... people also said to me ..
                   8 hours ago
                 +
                   Rene Gielen thank you Tito, have been warned.
                   8 hours ago
                 +
                   Tito Lacle I .. Today ... warned .. !
                   7 hours ago
                 +
                   Dick van Leenen Hey bro, no shit! Be carefull !!!!!!!!!!
                   5 hours ago · 1 person
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: December 24, 2010, 02:06:24 AM »

http://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2010/12/23/aruba-opgeschrikt-door-moord-op-poentje-castro/

Google translation:

December 23, 20:03

"Aruba shocked 'by murder' Poentje 'Castro

"Poentje" Castro

by Hans Klis ABROAD

The 47-year old Aruban journalist 'Poentje "Castro is Thursday morning at 8 hours local time found dead in his garden by one of his children. "It is news in Aruba and Curacao embarked pretty hard," said NRC correspondent Miriam Sluis from Curacao on the phone. "And that he was shot in his yard, just before Christmas, it feels weird."

Aruba and the Antilles was the "flamboyant" Castro is known as talk show host. In early 2008 he was also known in the Netherlands when he interviewed Patrick van der Eem. After the interview, Castro had gone through the camera, while Van der Eem thought it was off. This endangered Castro when this material exceptions on his show. "This is yet no reason to believe that Van der Eem behind the murder," said Lock.

The ANP news that the media in Aruba and Curaçao stories doing the rounds that the journalist was also assaulted. According to Sluis, there are currently conflicting reports about a possible abuse of Castro.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: December 24, 2010, 02:50:09 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: December 24, 2010, 02:54:32 AM »

JUSTICE FOR STEPHANY!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #810 on: December 24, 2010, 05:05:26 AM »

My God....... Aruba will never be free of Joran, much less, free of Natalee. They've brought it on themselves. Does anyone think if they could do it over, they'd just let the truth be exposed?

Sad to say, but I doubt it. They'll just hang on to their efforts like a giant anchor as they go down with the ship. That ship just continues to take on water and they've yet to throw Joran overboard and send Natalee HOME!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #811 on: December 24, 2010, 05:20:45 AM »

Krystal Carrington Wannabe?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: December 24, 2010, 10:06:39 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #813 on: December 24, 2010, 11:30:50 AM »

lol 2nj lmao

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: December 24, 2010, 03:05:30 PM »

Krystal Carrington Wannabe?

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: December 24, 2010, 03:24:30 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Papiamentu translation:

Riu di sanger simbolo di e situacion for di control = River of blood simbolo of the situation for of control

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6350&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

criminalidad alcanzando level dramatico at aruba

friday, 24 december 2010

poentje castro likida yesterday marduga in his cura of cas

oranjestad- comunidad aruban owing to ricibi one shock serious yesterday in oranan of morning, hour owing to become conoci cu owing to achieve the conocido presentado of declaration of policy of television, esta poentje castro, dead sleep in one plas of blood in cura of cas. at the sitio polisnan owing to come achieve the curpa without life of poentje back sunu, cara’riba. all cos was indica cu the had some hour dead end. also can owing to confirma at the sitio cu poentje owing to become victima of one acto of likidicacion for his asesinonan, kendenan owing to come cu the aim cla at his cas, cu is of likid’e in form assure. informacion y detayenan acumula at the sitio of asesinato, is show cu the victima owing to arrive his cas end, already cu among another past owing to hinca his pickup blauw isuzu cu number a-41631 in cura y owing to close the door y near of his curpa owing to come achieve the key of car. also is remarcabel cu poentje was back sunu, then one sign cu past owing to acomoda his self end y owing to come at owing to door of cura, as for atende cu esunnan cu owing to tire kill or owing to wordo sorprendi hour cu past owing to happen behind his pick-up. investigacion cu good morning aruba owing to haci at the sitio is show cu owing to base of the mature cu bisińanan owing to listen two tiro, poentje owing to ricibi one impacto of ball in his mouth y another in his schouder but the will not owing to die at once, mirando the cantidad of blood cu owing to achieve in the cura of cas. another detayenan cu owing to succeed acumula at the sitio is show cu the posibilidad is big cu the asesinonan will was in cura of the cas, already cu the sitio is show cu have one forsageo mirando at where had blood gespart, first cu past owing to cai behind y bleed die. autoridadnan not have indicacion some at the momentonan here what direccion they have cu go already cu bisińanan owing to informa police cu they owing to listen the tironan near of 10.30 of night y owing to come descubri the victima algo first cu 8’or of morning. also testigonan owing to informa police cu after of the tironan, they owing to listen engine of one motorcycle sound duro y bandona the sitio cu speed high, but they not owing to leave for see kico owing to happen already cu they owing to kera cu is klapchi children owing to throw mirando cu they have some day end tirando donderbos. detencion poentje is popularmente conoci for his declaration of policy of television “un day in bida” caminda the was interview personanan cu is splica on they life y logronan in they life. but also the year here poentje owing to come in news for her mature cu past owing to achieve his self envolvi in one caso earnest of ladronicia of laptop of the conocido cantante claudius phillips, y caminda poentje will owing to recupera the laptop but not owing to entrega this at his owner y past owing to stay deteni under acusacion of ‘heling.’ past owing to stay several week deteni but owing to recupera his freedom condicional while cu still the caso was below ; investigacion. poentje owing to reanuda cu produccion of his declaration of policy but also is conoci cu the will owing to wordo menasa recientemente in one club nocturno according informacionnan extra oficial ricibi, y today morning comunidad owing to go in shock hour cu owing to news owing to become conoci cu poentje owing to wordo likida in cura of his cas at oranjestad.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: December 24, 2010, 03:27:52 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6348&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

police want evita situation owing to la “holloway” in caso poentje castro

friday, 24 december 2010

macuarima.- cuerpo policial is haci his maximo attempt for evita cu the investigacion rondo of asesinato of john “poentje” castro will have to cay in one esfera similar at esun rondo of desaparicion of natali holloway at 2005. congeturanan in prensa y publicacion of supuesto “echonan” in the investigacion of the caso here owing to crea one situation cu cuerpo policial of aruba want evita owing to todo costo in the caso of asesinato of castro. one want another owing to stay confirma also alto comisario of police, dolfi richardson. enough indignacion was queen yesterday in oranan of afternoon during one conferencia of prensa of urgencia calling for cuerpo policial of aruba relaciona cu asesinato of the conocido personalidad of television, poentje castro. for surprise of all the periodistanan cu owing to acudi at great cantidad at keep of police at macuarima, none detaye another cu do not the achievement cu owing to asesina poentje castro, owing to come fast during the conferencia here. despite of presencia of funcionarionan of ministerio publico at the conferencia of prensa here, yet the oficialnan of police cu owing to take away word owing to evita of bay in detaye. “nos want evita situacionnan owing to la holloway in the caso aki”, was word of one of the oficialnan. “e fayecido is one person much conoci in comunidad, can will tanto have to deal the asunto here cu much cautela, according the oficialnan of police one want another owing to cause enough indignacion close the miembronan of prensa present, kendenan was unanime at opinion cu police can owing to send one comunicado of prensa on the asunto here y not calling one conferencia of prensa of form urgente, for during the conferencia of prensa, tell just net nothing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: December 24, 2010, 03:32:17 PM »

Attack of the tube-dress again!    cyclops

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: December 24, 2010, 03:40:25 PM »

ONE HAPPY LITTLE ISLAND??????   

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6349&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

criminalidad have comunidad of aruba dead spanta!

friday, 24 december 2010

oranjestad.- the constante tiroteo, atraco y violencia cu arm at aruba have comunidad of aruba much spanta. good morning aruba owing to achieve one cantidad very big of call of hendenan cu is much preocupa for her situation cu is reinando at we country. asesinato of the conocedo personahe “poentje castro is another acto criminal cu owing to shock comunidad. near of the fright y spanto cu is queen, is queen also one sense deep of preocupacion for her aparenta miss of maneho on territory hudicial y policial cu is queen at aruba. one of the cosnan cu more esnan preocupa is menciona is the miss of patruyahe of police in oranan of night in barionan of aruba, principalmente in barionan where is conoci cu have one indice high of criminalidad or in centro of town. investigacion of part of good morning aruba owing to saca afo cu casi all night have barely two patrol of police available for vigila all centro of town, incluso the barionan cu is stay one some more pafo, as for example madiki, eagle, beach east y beach pabou. for her area of north, good morning aruba owing to compronde cu in oranan of night have one (1) patrol available, cu not only have to vigila all the area of north, but also partinan of paradera, tanki leendert y tanki flip. for thing is the area east of bridge, do not cos of talk self. is conoci cu cuerpo policial of aruba for ańanan largo end is sit cu one escasez big at police. this do not algo new. but thing is incomprendibel is cu of all the ayudonan cu is ask of the netherlands, never still owing to ask asistencia of for example efectivonan of “marechaussee”, as is the caso for some year end at the island of st. maarten. or of recherche tecnico hudicial, as is the caso already for more cu 10 year at the island of corsou. is one achievement cu at aruba have much crimen is sosode cu alas is surpasa the capacidad investigativo of recherchenan of aruba. this do not one miss of respet, but one achievement cu even the own cuerpo is reconoce. owing to arrive the time then for autoridadnan responsible for husticia y police at aruba take the pasonan necesario for frena owing to situation of one form firme. not can follow asina’ki! come across

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: December 24, 2010, 05:21:01 PM »

The Reason for the Season

Luke 2:8-11

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.  And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.  And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

REDEEMING LOVE

From God's heaven to a manger,
From great riches to the poor,
Came the holy Son of God, a little child.
From the azure halls of heaven,
To a lowly manger stall,
Jesus came and here He gave His life for all.

Redeeming love, a love that knows no limit.
Redeeming love, a love that never dies.
My soul shall sing through-out the endless ages,
With choirs exalting of this great love on high.

From a loving heavenly Father,
To a world that knew Him not,
Came a man of sorrow, Christ, the Lord.
In my wandering He found me,
Touched my life with His great love,
And this Babe has grown to be my sovereign Lord.

Redeeming love, a love that knows no limit.
Redeeming love, a love that never dies.
My soul shall sing through-out the endless ages,
With choirs exalting of this great love on high.

The Gaithers

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.