March 28, 2024, 01:07:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399375 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #820 on: December 24, 2010, 07:13:41 PM »

http://proverbfortoday.org/

The True Gift

Posted: 24 Dec 2010 12:00 AM PST
Reading for Today: Proverbs Chapter 24

Gold Nugget
Verse 11: “Deliver those who are drawn toward death, and hold back those stumbling to the slaughter.”

Commentary
The bible teaches us that “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,” (Romans 3:23). If we believe this to be true, then we agree that all of us are guilty of sin before God. If so, what does that mean to us? What is the penalty? The bible tells us also that, “the wages (cost) of sin is death” (Romans 6:23a). So we conclude that the scriptures teach us that all of us are guilty of sin and the penalty is death. It seems hopeless unless God changes His mind about what the wage or cost of sin is, but He hasn’t changed what the penalty is. Here enters the true Christmas story. Follow closely as the angel tells Joseph what Jesus’ purpose on earth is in Matthew 1:21, “And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name JESUS, for He will save His people from their sins.” So we see understand that all of us have sinned and the penalty is death. To replace the hopeless state, he gave the gift of His only begotten son to free us from this trap. As mentioned earlier, God did not change the penalty; He just changed who would pay it. The bible teaches us that Jesus bore the sins of the world and paid our penalty with His death on the cross. This is the true gift to be acknowledged during this Christmas season. Revisiting the verse mentioned earlier, we will read it in its entirety, “the wages (cost) of sin is death”… but, the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 6:23). As we gather this day and tomorrow, we can share this true meaning of Christmas with others and in so doing, we may just do as today’s “gold nugget” says and “Deliver those who are drawn toward death, and hold back those stumbling to the slaughter.”

Romans 3:23 – “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God”
Romans 6:23a – “For the wages of sin is death”
Matthew 1:21 – “And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name JESUS, for He will save His people from their sins.”
Romans 6:23 – “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Prayer
Lord, I pray that we will have the boldness to share these three powerful scriptures with others this Christmas and from now on as often as the opportunity is made available. Amen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMj084Ggwww

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: December 24, 2010, 07:31:31 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/joran_hires_hit_man_cell_robbery/crime/63575

JORAN HIRES HIT MAN AFTER CELL ROBBERY

Flying into a wild rage after a fellow prisoner burglarized his cell, vicious killer Joran van der Sloot hired a hit man to get bloody revenge.

Shocked guards found the thief lying in a pool of blood, screaming in agony with three stab wounds in his stomach.

Joran sneered as he told another prisoner: “That’ll teach the bastard not to mess with me!”

Incredibly, the horrifying “hit” cost the well-heeled Dutch thug a paltry $105, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

And it set Lima’s notorious Miguel Castro Castro prison on edge as its top “celebrity” inmate demonstrated he’s as ruthless as its worst killers.

Joran is accused of the brutal murder of 21-year-old Peruvian student Stephany Flores in May.

He’s also the prime suspect in the disappearance of Alabama high school teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba five years ago.

The menacing hulk recently left a jailhouse meeting with a visitor to find his cell had been ransacked. He went berserk, divulged an insider.

“Two shirts, a cap, a pair of shoes and about $35 he’d stashed under his mattress had been stolen.

“Joran screamed at the guards, demanding to know why they hadn’t stopped the thief. But they just shrugged and turned their backs.

“Joran yelled at them, ‘I don’t need you cowards – I’ll take care of this myself!’”

For the full story, pick up this week's ENQUIRER!

(I picked it up while I was in the grocery store today...so here's the rest of the story!)

He bribed a guard to bring his former block mate and protector - Colombian assassin Trujillo Ospina - to his cell from another prison section.

"Ospina admitted to authorities later that Joran paid him about $70 to find out the identity of the thief," said the source.

The assassin accused Jose Astacio, who's awaiting trial for shooting a little girl in the neck during a street robbery.

The short, fat, dark-skinned thief is nicknamed "The Little Potato" because fellow prisoners joke that he looks like one.

"When Joran learned that The Potato had stolen his stuff, he told Ospina he would pay another $35 to someone who would teach him a painful lesson," revealed the source.

"He made it clear he wanted him hurt badly."

"A week later, guards found The Potato lying in a pool of his own blood.  He had been stabbed three times in the stomach with a homemade knife."

The badly wounded prisoner was rushed to the hospital wing, where doctors performed emergency surgery.

During the official inquiry that followed, Ospina admitted that Joran had asked him to orchestrate the attack for "revenge" - but he refused to name the jailhouse hit man.

Despite being confronted with Ospina's confession, 23-year-old Joran denied any involvement.

"It was obvious he was lying," said the source.

The unidentified knife attacker went scot-free while Joran and Ospina got slap-on-the-wrist punishments - no visitors for one month.

Joran was also ordered to clean his own cell instead of paying another inmate to do it.

The sickening "hit" has given van der Sloot new confidence, revealed the source.

"He's lived in fear for months that he would be killed in prison," said the source.

"Now he's warned everyone, 'Lay off me - I'm dangerous!'"

By David Wright

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: December 24, 2010, 08:16:03 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/25764-poentje-castro-a-sangra-muri-cu-dos-tiro-cu-a-drenta-y-sali.html

Papiamentu translation:

poentje castro owing to bleed die cu two tiro cu owing to enter y leave

friday, 24 december 2010 16:56

much is ask about is what owing to cause poentje castro his dead. everybody know cu past owing to wordo throw but have one motibo cu past owing to die. the tironan owing to cause danjo. the instant here one team of casi 15 recherche is trahando day y night for try soluciona the caso. much informacion is drentando y all is wordo acumula, compila y analiza. autopsia did take lugar same day cu owing to haye dead in cura stick cu apollostraat. result of autopsia haci at hospital is give cu poentje castro owing to bleed y die. two tiro past owing to achieve y the tironan owing to enter y leave bek for of his curpa. one of the tironan owing to perfora till even the lung of poentje castro. if the result of autopsia is tell cu poentje owing to bleed die, is nifica cu if owing to haye at time the chens for scapa was tey. several cas in the area owing to achieve visit in day y night of the team of recherche cu is buscando the informacion relaciona cu the asesinato cruel here. alto comisario of police owing to splica cu they will not sosega while cu take away the murderer fast of table berde.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #823 on: December 24, 2010, 09:06:05 PM »

ONE HAPPY LITTLE ISLAND??????   

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6349&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

criminalidad have comunidad of aruba dead spanta!

friday, 24 december 2010

oranjestad.- the constante tiroteo, atraco y violencia cu arm at aruba have comunidad of aruba much spanta. good morning aruba owing to achieve one cantidad very big of call of hendenan cu is much preocupa for her situation cu is reinando at we country. asesinato of the conocedo personahe “poentje castro is another acto criminal cu owing to shock comunidad. near of the fright y spanto cu is queen, is queen also one sense deep of preocupacion for her aparenta miss of maneho on territory hudicial y policial cu is queen at aruba. one of the cosnan cu more esnan preocupa is menciona is the miss of patruyahe of police in oranan of night in barionan of aruba, principalmente in barionan where is conoci cu have one indice high of criminalidad or in centro of town. investigacion of part of good morning aruba owing to saca afo cu casi all night have barely two patrol of police available for vigila all centro of town, incluso the barionan cu is stay one some more pafo, as for example madiki, eagle, beach east y beach pabou. for her area of north, good morning aruba owing to compronde cu in oranan of night have one (1) patrol available, cu not only have to vigila all the area of north, but also partinan of paradera, tanki leendert y tanki flip. for thing is the area east of bridge, do not cos of talk self. is conoci cu cuerpo policial of aruba for ańanan largo end is sit cu one escasez big at police. this do not algo new. but thing is incomprendibel is cu of all the ayudonan cu is ask of the netherlands, never still owing to ask asistencia of for example efectivonan of “marechaussee”, as is the caso for some year end at the island of st. maarten. or of recherche tecnico hudicial, as is the caso already for more cu 10 year at the island of corsou. is one achievement cu at aruba have much crimen is sosode cu alas is surpasa the capacidad investigativo of recherchenan of aruba. this do not one miss of respet, but one achievement cu even the own cuerpo is reconoce. owing to arrive the time then for autoridadnan responsible for husticia y police at aruba take the pasonan necesario for frena owing to situation of one form firme. not can follow asina’ki! come across

Rough translation -

The violence in Aruba is now off the charts.
Rivers of blood run in the streets.
The corpses keep piling up.
We think the way to go is to sit in our diaper and whine about it some more.
We can use a lot of help.
We will fight and vilify anyone who tries to help.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: December 24, 2010, 09:27:38 PM »

ONE HAPPY LITTLE ISLAND??????   

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6349&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

criminalidad have comunidad of aruba dead spanta!

friday, 24 december 2010

oranjestad.- the constante tiroteo, atraco y violencia cu arm at aruba have comunidad of aruba much spanta. good morning aruba owing to achieve one cantidad very big of call of hendenan cu is much preocupa for her situation cu is reinando at we country. asesinato of the conocedo personahe “poentje castro is another acto criminal cu owing to shock comunidad. near of the fright y spanto cu is queen, is queen also one sense deep of preocupacion for her aparenta miss of maneho on territory hudicial y policial cu is queen at aruba. one of the cosnan cu more esnan preocupa is menciona is the miss of patruyahe of police in oranan of night in barionan of aruba, principalmente in barionan where is conoci cu have one indice high of criminalidad or in centro of town. investigacion of part of good morning aruba owing to saca afo cu casi all night have barely two patrol of police available for vigila all centro of town, incluso the barionan cu is stay one some more pafo, as for example madiki, eagle, beach east y beach pabou. for her area of north, good morning aruba owing to compronde cu in oranan of night have one (1) patrol available, cu not only have to vigila all the area of north, but also partinan of paradera, tanki leendert y tanki flip. for thing is the area east of bridge, do not cos of talk self. is conoci cu cuerpo policial of aruba for ańanan largo end is sit cu one escasez big at police. this do not algo new. but thing is incomprendibel is cu of all the ayudonan cu is ask of the netherlands, never still owing to ask asistencia of for example efectivonan of “marechaussee”, as is the caso for some year end at the island of st. maarten. or of recherche tecnico hudicial, as is the caso already for more cu 10 year at the island of corsou. is one achievement cu at aruba have much crimen is sosode cu alas is surpasa the capacidad investigativo of recherchenan of aruba. this do not one miss of respet, but one achievement cu even the own cuerpo is reconoce. owing to arrive the time then for autoridadnan responsible for husticia y police at aruba take the pasonan necesario for frena owing to situation of one form firme. not can follow asina’ki! come across

Rough translation -

The violence in Aruba is now off the charts.
Rivers of blood run in the streets.
The corpses keep piling up.
We think the way to go is to sit in our diaper and whine about it some more.
We can use a lot of help.
We will fight and vilify anyone who tries to help.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: December 24, 2010, 10:16:04 PM »

A 3 Prong Lovefest - Benvinda, Dilma, and Julia

(around time of the jawbone discovery wait)
----------

Benvinda de Sousa
Just touched down in Rome. Vidiami qual cosa a fare qui?! In tutti casi: Ti voglio molto benne, amore!November 20 at 10:00am via Mobile Web

10 people like this.

Mimi Lampe Love Rome! Have some gelatto for me!!
November 20 at 10:03am ·  1 person

Paula S. Samuels-Zijlstra Aren't we the world traveler?
November 20 at 10:05am

Anthony Yemaya Welcome to Italy darling!!!!
November 20 at 10:11am

Walter Mohamed Rome? Damn girl! You do travel around!!!
November 20 at 10:56am

Dilma Arends Geerman pasa boooon.....y come MIHO....hahahahaha......
November 20 at 12:08pm ·  1 person

Lars Peeters Pasa un dushi tempo, mi ta bai einan na maart, chaio!!!
November 20 at 1:45pm

Saskia Andrea Markowski-Dennert Fabulous!!! Enjoy Rome, the eternal city!!
November 20 at 3:11pm

Nancy Lemmers Wereldreis, Vinda ? ? ? ? Having a good time ???
November 20 at 4:35pm

Dilma Arends Geerman Hahahaha....Vinda, un producer di CNN tabata buscando bo....Julie a bis'e cu bo ta na Las Vegas.....comentario di e producer: "how do you know that?" Julie: 'don't you know everyone knows each other on the island?"
November 20 at 9:40pm

Nancy Lemmers ‎Very Happy
November 21 at 3:15am

Walter Mohamed ‎@Dilma: LOL
November 21 at 3:42am

Benvinda de Sousa ‎@ all: haha, no, no wereldreis. Here for a seminar. As a matter of fact, haven't seen anything yet. Maybe later or otherwise after work is done on Thursday.
November 22 at 4:26am

Benvinda de Sousa ‎@ Dilma: I know they were looking for me. I was woken up last Tuesday while in Vegas by a CNN producer for one of the Talk shows (I don't remember which one, I was sooo sleepy!).
Haha, good one by Julia!
CNN t'ei ainda? Anto kiko ta e ultimo noticianan tocante e asunto ey?
Take care.
November 22 at 4:31am

Dilma Arends Geerman Nothing, only that the comment that Peter Blanken gave to CNN created a major upheaval in the OM....so what else is new....Sad
November 22 at 6:22am

Walter Mohamed CNN: Crap News Network
Or: Craving for News network
November 22 at 6:36am

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: December 25, 2010, 02:19:22 AM »

Merry Christmas, Natalee!  an angelic monkey

Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday SM Family!

God BLESS!!  an angelic monkey

pb

Still Standing With The Girl and will ALWAYS Stand with The Girl!

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: December 25, 2010, 02:37:38 AM »

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: December 25, 2010, 04:19:53 AM »

...and to everybody!

------------------
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: December 25, 2010, 04:43:42 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: December 25, 2010, 07:28:31 AM »

Makes me think of squeezing the sausage out of it's casing for the stuffing I made yesterday 

Merry Xmas TM  and all my monkey friends

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: December 25, 2010, 09:56:25 AM »

A Joyous Christmas to all who are celebrating!

Today there is snow in North Alabama and by tonight it is expected to reach Birmingham.  It's one of the very few we have ever had here and I wish Natalee were here and alive to enjoy it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: December 25, 2010, 10:19:09 AM »

Merry Christmas to all Monkeys

Another year without Natalee.  My prayers are with Beth, Dave, and Matt and the entire family.

(off topic- San, can you adjust a picture I posted in musings---too big, Sorry)

Done = San
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 12:36:04 PM by San » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: December 25, 2010, 10:52:07 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

I hope the you and yours are celebrating a very Merry Christmas. Wishing everyone the best during this Christmas season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 from SCARED MONKEYS … Joy To the World, the Lord Has Come[/b]

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/12/25/merry-christmas-2010-from-scared-monkeys-joy-to-the-world-the-lord-has-come/

Scared Monkeys wishes everyone a very Merry Christmas, especially those who will not be spending Christmas with their families. A special thanks to the men and women of our Armed Forces. God bless them, everyone.

A special Christmas wish to those families also who have lost loved one’s. May you find the peace of the Lord during this Christmas season and that you find comfort from your pain. A Christmas wish to those who have sacrificed for others understanding that it is greater to give than receive.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: December 25, 2010, 11:02:48 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: December 25, 2010, 12:59:12 PM »

Sharon!   

Anna, I know Natalee would have loved the snow.  I wish she was there to see it too!  an angelic monkey

My thoughts and prayers are with all of Natalee's loved ones today, another Christmas waiting/wanting desperately to bring her home and find Justice for her.

Merry Christmas everyone! 

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: December 25, 2010, 01:52:37 PM »

A Merry Christmas to our Cage!

My first White Christmas Ever, after 51 years... and yes, here in Alabama so many of us are enjoying this at last.

And thinking of those who are not with us to see it. Prayers to Natalee's family at this time.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: December 25, 2010, 01:59:10 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=235

Ladies night @ confession 22dec'10

Valentijn van der Sloot, Adrian and Aitana Cardoso, Maki Wiggins

Luis Betancourt

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: December 25, 2010, 02:00:46 PM »

A Merry Christmas to our Cage!

My first White Christmas Ever, after 51 years... and yes, here in Alabama so many of us are enjoying this at last.

And thinking of those who are not with us to see it. Prayers to Natalee's family at this time.

Great to see you SB!  Congrats on the White Christmas!   

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: December 25, 2010, 09:47:39 PM »

Merry Merry Christmas to all Monkeys.  Happy New Years too!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.