April 19, 2024, 02:26:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 401076 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #840 on: December 26, 2010, 12:05:41 AM »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Good Monkeys.... an angelic monkey
Justice for Natalee and Stephe ::MonkeyAngel::ny is just around the corner....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #841 on: December 26, 2010, 12:09:45 AM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany is just around the corner....an angelic monkey
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: December 26, 2010, 12:59:16 AM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany is just around the corner....an angelic monkey

I second that! Am drinking Theraflu from my Monkeys' Christmas cup and have the poster nearby. What year was that?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #843 on: December 26, 2010, 04:25:16 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

AND STEPHANY

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #844 on: December 26, 2010, 04:29:19 AM »

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and my hope and prayer is for all to have a coming year where your hopes and dreams look small, compared to your Blessings! Love you all!

« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 11:36:35 AM by CBB » Logged
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #845 on: December 26, 2010, 07:41:46 AM »

International Friends Newswire Aruba --- Dec 24, 2010   20:45

Aruban thief John "Poentje" Castro was gunned
down overnight. Aruba police were alerted Thursday to
a dead body lying in a driveway. They immediately
arrived on scene, but the investigation quickly
became perplexing, as nobody thought to move the
body and dispose of it overnight.

Aruba Police spokeswoman, Ann Angela:

"We're just not used to having the body to
work with after such an event, you know? So
it kind of has us baffled at the moment.
It's mind-boggling."

The police then knocked on neighbor's doors asking
them why they did not do something with body.

Fern Maduro said "I was busy feeding my goldfish, and crashed out.
I'm so sorry, you know I would have hid that shit if I knew."

Randy Oduber said "Joran Van der sloot is
in Peru, but Valentijn is home from Boston! I pooped
out, I thought the sloot clan had it handled."

Stewie Hagedoorn remarked "That SOB stole two of my laptops,
a 60 inch flat screen tv, and kicked in my front door
the last time he hit my house. That Poentje was a
character, he will be sorely missed, such a great man!"

The island is currently in a state of crisis. Prime Minister
Mike Eman (AVP) is considering giving government workers
a few days off, so that they will have some time to come
up with a good idea for a location of where to hide "Poentje's"
body. Jan Van der stratten suggested that the Bubali Swamp would be
a nice place to start. However, the Zeolla's and the Smith's
spoke up and loudly objected to such a location. Rob Smith said
"Holy crap, you are like so 2005! I suppose you want the rocks
painted and filmed again too?"  ...more as it happens...

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: December 26, 2010, 11:22:27 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/mike.eman

Mike Eman - Aruba

Philosophy
Favorite Quotes   "Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance". (RFK)

---------
wife
---------

Doina Eman-Neagoy

Add as Friend
From Washington, District of Columbia

Activities and Interests
Other   Michelle Obama, Lainda Kemp Westerhof, Tur mucha tin derecho riba enseńanza, NoticieroDC.tk, Richard Gere, Panna Bol, Aruba - One Happy Island, Everyday Cupcakes, Kevin Costner

---------

AL GORE WELCOMES ARUBA’S PRIME MINISTER MIKE EMAN AT HIS RESIDENCE TO DISCUSS THE FORMER U.S. VICE PRESIDENT’S ROLE AT THE GREEN ARUBA CONFERENCE AND IN THE ISLAND’S FUTURE SUSTAINABLE ENERGY PLANS

Posted on 23 September 2010

http://arubasuturismo.com/?p=3968

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #847 on: December 26, 2010, 11:42:43 AM »

International Friends Newswire Aruba --- Dec 24, 2010   20:45

Aruban thief John "Poentje" Castro was gunned
down overnight. Aruba police were alerted Thursday to
a dead body lying in a driveway. They immediately
arrived on scene, but the investigation quickly
became perplexing, as nobody thought to move the
body and dispose of it overnight.

Aruba Police spokeswoman, Ann Angela:

"We're just not used to having the body to
work with after such an event, you know? So
it kind of has us baffled at the moment.
It's mind-boggling."

The police then knocked on neighbor's doors asking
them why they did not do something with body.

Fern Maduro said "I was busy feeding my goldfish, and crashed out.
I'm so sorry, you know I would have hid that shit if I knew."

Randy Oduber said "Joran Van der sloot is
in Peru, but Valentijn is home from Boston! I pooped
out, I thought the sloot clan had it handled."

Stewie Hagedoorn remarked "That SOB stole two of my laptops,
a 60 inch flat screen tv, and kicked in my front door
the last time he hit my house. That Poentje was a
character, he will be sorely missed, such a great man!"

The island is currently in a state of crisis. Prime Minister
Mike Eman (AVP) is considering giving government workers
a few days off, so that they will have some time to come
up with a good idea for a location of where to hide "Poentje's"
body. Jan Van der stratten suggested that the Bubali Swamp would be
a nice place to start. However, the Zeolla's and the Smith's
spoke up and loudly objected to such a location. Rob Smith said
"Holy crap, you are like so 2005! I suppose you want the rocks
painted and filmed again too?"  ...more as it happens...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: December 26, 2010, 03:27:31 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/25796-caso-poentje-castro-ningun-detencion-ainda.html

Papiamentu translation:

caso poentje castro: none detencion still

saturday, 25 december 2010 20:51

although cu autoridadnan owing to start cu one investigacion riguroso relaciona cu the caso of asesinato of the productor- presentador poentje castro, yet till still the not owing to produci none detencion. this is contrario at all the rumornan circulando rond during the ultimo oranan here.

have one serie of rumornan ciculando in comunidad relaciona cu the possible cause cu will owing to conduci at the asesinato cruel of poentje castro. specialmente debi at the bishitanan of cas in the dianan here, everybody is papiando y dunando they possible solucion for her investigacion. in the proceso is mencionando name of person cu will owing to stay deteni or of possible sospechosonan cu will is envolvi. version oficial of police sinembargo is desmenti all the rumornan here of the polisnan false. the berdad is cu the equipment of recherchenan is scuchando several witness, bisińanan y personanan of interest cu will can know more of the caso. sinembargo, none person is deteni y not can talk of one sospechoso oficial still. police is depende 100% of aid for of comunidad. is important for everybody, as they know more informacion or conoce person cu will can know more, for calling recherche or let do you tip anonimo at number 111-41. is corda everybody for everybody realisa, cu so cu have cualkier update on the caso, cu at once www.24ora.com will informa. adieu cu we not publik'e, probably the do not berdad niether. for esunnan cu wanted achieve the notificacion first cu all another, abona at once at the servicio of news via sms, by of send one message cu the word news on at number 2400 for of you celular of setar or digicel. of the form here, so cu have one informacion of ultimo hour, at once are you haye in do you celular.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: December 26, 2010, 06:03:29 PM »

Dutch journalist would have tried to enter liquor Castro Castro for Van der Sloot
 Zvezdana Vukojević, author of "The case of Natalee Holloway", wanted to enter the prison a bottle of vodka for Stephany Flores confessed murderer, according to "American News"

A Dutch journalist would have tried to enter liquor Miguel Castro Castro to gifts by parties to the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores, Joran Van der Sloot, who is detained in the prison since June.

As reported by "American News", the woman is Zvezdana Vukojević, author of "The case of Natalee Holloway, the young American who disappeared in Aruba in mysterious circumstances after being last seen with the Dutch.

The news said he could not pass Vukojević controls Castro Castro prison because within its portfolio had a bottle of vodka, it would be a gift for Van der Sloot, who had an interview.

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/689760/noticia-periodista-holandesa-habria-intentado-ingresar-licor-castro-castro-van-der-sloot
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: December 26, 2010, 06:04:37 PM »

They wanted to give vodka to Van der Sloot (with vide)

Zvezdana Vukojević was the journalist who tried to get the shot at Miguel Castro Castro prison.

To hold its Christmas and New Year, a Dutch-born journalist would have tried to get liquor Miguel Castro Castro prison to give to Joran Van der Sloot.

According to American News, the woman was identified as Zvezdana Vukojević, who wrote the book: "The case of Natalee Holloway. " In his book tells the story of how this young American who disappeared visited Aruba and was lucky to meet arduous Joran.

The news said he could not pass Vukojević controls Castro Castro prison because within its portfolio had a bottle of vodka, it would be a gift for Van der Sloot, who had an interview.

http://trome.pe/actualidad/689787/noticia-querian-darle-vodka-van-der-sloot
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: December 26, 2010, 06:05:48 PM »

Van Der Sloot wanted to celebrate with a drink at Castro Castro prison

A Dutch journalist wanted an interview with Joran Van Der Sloot, the murderer of Stephany Flores, was discovered trying to enter a bottle of vodka to the Castro Castro prison.

The Dutch would be a good friend of Van Der Sloot, who was discovered to be removed from the prison.

The reasons why he wanted to interview, are still unknown.

http://www.larepublica.pe/26-12-2010/van-der-sloot-quiso-festejar-con-trago-en-penal-castro-castro
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: December 26, 2010, 06:07:20 PM »

Van der Sloot tried to give for Christmas
 A Dutch citizen, a visitor confiscated a bottle

Joran van der Sloot to you spoiled the party. The Dutchman, who is in jail charged with the murder of the young Stephany Flores, sought to celebrate Christmas with a vodka that he wanted to give a friend, but police became aware of the fact and seized the liquor.

Vukojevic Zvezdana Dutch journalist asked a private interview with Van der Sloot and took the bottle of liquor hidden in her purse. However, the trustees became aware of the fact and not allowed to see his compatriot. The drink, meanwhile, was seized, American News reported.

Joran knows Vukojevic since 2006, according to his profile on the LinkedIn network. In addition, the reporter is co-author, along with the confessed murderer of the young Peruvian-the book The Case Natalee Holloway (2007), which tells the disappearance in Aruba of American girl from the point of view of Van der Sloot.

http://peru21.pe/noticia/689843/van-der-sloot-quiso-brindar-navidad
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: December 26, 2010, 06:14:33 PM »

Aruban Prominent journalist murdered

(AP) - The 47-year-old journalist John Castro on Thursday morning (local time) on Aruba have been killed. "Poentje" as he was known, was by his children found in his garden. He probably shot, a police spokesman reported.

Castro had a popular TV show on the island and was a prominent figure in the former West Indies. In his shows he cut often controversial subject. Whether this has anything to do with his death is unclear. "We do not exclude, "the spokesman said. The killing of journalists is the spokesman said, but rarely in Aruba.

Castro was known in the Netherlands two years ago when he interviewed Patrick Eem. Of Eem recently saw Joran with a hidden camera action got to talking about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Castro's death, according to police spokesman significant impact on the Aruban community because he "loved" was. People were shocked, even by the way he came to an end, says the spokesman. The police claims to have already received some great tips. Nobody was arrested.

The police were around 08.00 hours informed of the incident. The victim had injuries to his head, but examination of the pathologist to establish whether he really was shot. The spokesman announces that this is a blemish on the reputation of Aruba as a safe holiday island.

The police have an investigative team of ten men put on the case.

http://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/nederland/article3351631.ece/Prominente_Arubaanse_journalist_vermoord.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: December 26, 2010, 06:17:07 PM »

Dutch wanted to take liquor to Van der Sloot to celebrate Christmas

Lima (Peru.com) .- A Dutch journalist would have tried to enter liquor Miguel Castro Castro prison for Christmas gifts for Joran Van der Sloot, alleged murderer of Stephany Flores, who is detained in the prison since last June.

According to "American News", it is Zvezdana Vukojevic, author of "The case of Natalee Holloway", which talks about the young American who disappeared in Aruba in mysterious circumstances after being last seen with the Dutch.

However, Vukojevic, who is known to the Dutch, could not pass the check because the Castro Castro prison in the interior of its portfolio had a bottle of vodka, it would be a gift for Van der Sloot, who had an interview.

Apparently, the bottle would have been a special request from Van der Sloot. De Vukojevic know who came from Holland a few days ago, stayed at a hotel in Miraflores and his friendship with the suspect in the murder of Flores Stephany data since 2006

http://cdn.peru.com/noticias/portada20101226/132915/Holandesa-quiso-llevar-licor-a-Van-der-Sloot-para-celebrar-Navidad
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: December 26, 2010, 07:53:48 PM »

PATRICK VAN DER EEM

When Patrick van der Eem's character is considered ... criminal activities and ... uncontrollable rage ... could it be that he will be considered a person of interest in the murder of Poentje Castro?

++++++

Death Threat?

Van der Eem threatens TV-presenter Castro  (Amigoe: 3/7/08)
Poentje Castro during his interview met Patrick van der Eem.
Posted March 8, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

ORANJESTAD — Patrick van der Eem has threatened Poentje Castro of the programme Un Dia Den Bida, with death.  That’s what Castro said today and he wants to report this with the police.  He showed the recording he made from Van der Eem live on TV last Sunday.  Van der Eem called Castro on the phone immediately after the broadcast; he was very angry. 

The conversation with Van der Eem was recorded two weeks ago.  A second camera kept rolling after the interview, and Van der Eem evidently didn’t know this.  That movie ended up on YouTube (VIDEO I, VIDEO II, VIDEO III), and Nieuwe Revu had the interview translated into Dutch.  Van der Eem said at certain point during the interview that he had known Joran van der Sloot for years.  He also said that he knows who had thrown Natalee Holloway into the sea. 

TELEARUBA

The integral interview was going to be shown on TeleAruba yesterday evening at 21:00, after part of the interview was already showing on YouTube.  Castro says that TeleAruba management didn’t venture to do this, because they were afraid to be sued.  TeleCuracao and the Dutch current affairs Nova and De wereld draait door have indicated their interest in broadcasting the integral images.   Director Robert Kelly of TeleAruba said in a reaction that the recordings are ‘illegal’.  “The person in the recording didn’t know that he was being recorded and that can have legal consequences.” 

What’s important for Castro is that ‘the questionable image’ of Van der Eem is shown.  “Van der Eem is a dubious person with a big mouth.  His scar shows that the underworld had already made that clear; they mutilated him.  With what he told me, he confessed who he really is.  He says that he wants to help the Aruban people solve the case, but what he really wants is make money.  He wants to become a millionaire.”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/03/08/so-the-aruban-dutch-media-think-patrick-van-der-eem-is-worse-than-joran-van-der-sloot-no-media-bias-here-or-agendas/

A Respected Businessman?

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: What -- how did you know Patrick?

PETER DE VRIES: Well, Patrick came up to me because in Holland, it is known that I'm intrigued and interested in the disappearance of Natalee.

VAN SUSTEREN: What does Patrick do for a living? Who is he?

DE VRIES: Patrick is a businessman. He has his own business. He has a criminal record for 12 or 13 years ago. He was convicted for drugs possession. But after that, he became a respected businessman.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is his business, do you know?

DE VRIES: Yes, it's a technical thing. I don't know exactly what it is, but it's OK.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Arrested Immediately!

‘Joran persona non grata’
Amigoe.com
02/08/2008

Patrick van der Eem not welcome in the US due to his drugs past.

PATRICK

The interest for the Holloway-case remains the same in the United States.  Peter R. de Vries, who left for the United States last Wednesday to appear in among others the Larry King show and Good Morning America, receives most of the attention.  One of the first things that Larry King wanted to know from De Vries was whether he has questioned the reliability of informant Patrick van der Eem.  He has a criminal record and he has drugged Joran van der Sloot to encourage him to confess, said King.  “Smoking marihuana is Joran’s daily routine anyway”, answered De Vries, who didn’t think Van der Eem’s past is important.   

But Justice in the US thought differently and arrested Van der Eem immediately after arrival at JFK-airport in New York.  They put him on the very next plane to the Netherlands.  Because of his criminal record, Van der Eem was not allowed to enter the US.  The idea was that together with De Vries, he would also go on tour to all the big American TV-stations.

<snipped>

Posted by Getagrip at 2/10/2008 10:28:00 AM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/

A Crowbar!

Van de Sloot mole beats wife with crowbar
Tuesday 28 April 2009

Patrick van der Eem, who befriended Joran van der Sloot and then secretly recorded him confessing to being with Natalee Holloway when she died, has been give a 30 hour community service sentence for hitting his girlfriend with a crowbar
Trouw reports that Van der Eem was found guilty of attacking the woman in Arnhem last December. He claimed to have been under the influence of drugs at the time.

Van der Eem has a known cocaine addiction and was said to have used drugs while making the recordings of Van de Sloot speaking about the American teenager's disappearance.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2009/04/van_de_sloot_mole_beats_wife_w.php

Threatening Hotel Personnel

Holloway case arrest in Aruba
Published on 26 August 2009 - 10:14pm

Aruban police have arrested Patrick van der Eem in a hotel in Oranjestad. Van der Eem gained notoriety when he befriended Joran van der Sloot, the chief suspect in the Natalee Holloway case, and secretly recorded him boasting about his role in Ms Holloway's disappearance.

Van de Eem was working for Dutch crime reporter Peter R de Vries and the tapes were broadcast on Dutch and US television. The programme won Mr de Vries an Emmy award. Van der Eem's participation in the programme was controversial as he has a number of convictions.

Police arrested him after he allegedly stayed in the Radidsson hotel without paying and threatened hotel personnel. Police say he had cocaine on his person at the time of his arrest and he had also stayed at three other expensive hotels in Aruba and left without paying.

Natalee vanished on the Caribbean island of Aruba - part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands - on 30 May 2005. Joran van der Sloot has been arrested twice in connection with her disappearance, but without conclusive evidence he has never been brought to trial.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/holloway-case-arrest-aruba

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: December 26, 2010, 09:00:15 PM »

Aruban Prominent journalist murdered

(AP) - The 47-year-old journalist John Castro on Thursday morning (local time) on Aruba have been killed. "Poentje" as he was known, was by his children found in his garden. He probably shot, a police spokesman reported.

Castro had a popular TV show on the island and was a prominent figure in the former West Indies. In his shows he cut often controversial subject. Whether this has anything to do with his death is unclear. "We do not exclude, "the spokesman said. The killing of journalists is the spokesman said, but rarely in Aruba.

Castro was known in the Netherlands two years ago when he interviewed Patrick Eem. Of Eem recently saw Joran with a hidden camera action got to talking about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Castro's death, according to police spokesman significant impact on the Aruban community because he "loved" was. People were shocked, even by the way he came to an end, says the spokesman. The police claims to have already received some great tips. Nobody was arrested.

The police were around 08.00 hours informed of the incident. The victim had injuries to his head, but examination of the pathologist to establish whether he really was shot. The spokesman announces that this is a blemish on the reputation of Aruba as a safe holiday island.

The police have an investigative team of ten men put on the case.

http://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/nederland/article3351631.ece/Prominente_Arubaanse_journalist_vermoord.html

Thanks Northern Rose!

Ya know,

Poentje was a piece of doodie. He was a thief! My question is not why he got shot. It's why didn't happen sooner? They're getting soft down there.

You know in some jurisdictions when guys like Poentje go down... they don't even use chalk lines any more.... they just pee around it.

X marks the spot, de doodgotschotten.

Aruba loved him! A thief. an angelic monkey

They adored this con-man. an angelic monkey

Natalee.... without a criminal record, did not have a chance in Aruba.

Aruba's safe island campaign took a dump in 2005.

They're THE JOKE. ....and they still aren't in on it.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: December 26, 2010, 09:16:33 PM »

Thanks CBB! 

Merry Christmas, lady.

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: December 26, 2010, 09:18:14 PM »

http://www.coolaruba.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1648128

Coolaruba/Gallery / X-mas night @confessions nightclub 2010

http://www.coolaruba.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1647999

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: December 26, 2010, 09:54:44 PM »

They didn't get the right picture for Zvezdana Vukojevic in this youtube.  At first I thought it looked like Olivia Zeolla  but it's this girl.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/zvezdanakubat

Zvezdana Kubat
Assistant Press Secretary at Chicago Park District
Greater Chicago Area

http://www.larepublica.pe/26-12-2010/van-der-sloot-quiso-festejar-con-trago-en-penal-castro-castro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ninetosCo6Y&feature=player_embedded#!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ninetosCo6Y?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ninetosCo6Y?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.