March 28, 2024, 01:40:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399379 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #860 on: December 26, 2010, 10:44:46 PM »

Zvezdana Vukojevic
Writer/Investigative reporter
Amsterdam Area, Netherlands | Writing and Editing
Current:
author at zvezdanavukojevic.com
Past:
Investigative reporter at Nieuwe Revu at SMM, Reporter at DAG, Investigative Reporter at BBC Panorama
Education:
San Francisco State University, Hogeschool van Utrecht

-------------

Background

Van der Sloot began writing the book while attending Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen.

Van der Sloot began writing the book in 2005 with reporter Zvezdana Vukojevic while he was attending business classes at Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen in the Netherlands, following his release from jail in Aruba in September 2005. He had by then been arrested twice as a suspect related to the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway.[3][4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_zaak_Natalee_Holloway

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: December 26, 2010, 10:46:13 PM »

They didn't get the right picture for Zvezdana Vukojevic in this youtube.  At first I thought it looked like Olivia Zeolla  but it's this girl.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/zvezdanakubat

Zvezdana Kubat
Assistant Press Secretary at Chicago Park District
Greater Chicago Area

http://www.larepublica.pe/26-12-2010/van-der-sloot-quiso-festejar-con-trago-en-penal-castro-castro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ninetosCo6Y&feature=player_embedded#!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ninetosCo6Y?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ninetosCo6Y?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Thanks TM!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: December 26, 2010, 10:51:03 PM »

Van Der Sloot wanted to celebrate with a drink at Castro Castro prison
Sun, 26/12/2010 - 12:11

A Dutch journalist wanted an interview with Joran Van Der Sloot, the murderer of Stephany Flores, was discovered trying to enter a bottle of vodka to the Castro Castro prison.

The Dutch would be a good friend of Van Der Sloot, who was discovered to be removed from the prison.

The reasons why he wanted to interview, are still unknown.

----------

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.larepublica.pe%2F26-12-2010%2Fvan-der-sloot-quiso-festejar-con-trago-en-penal-castro-castro

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: December 26, 2010, 11:07:46 PM »

Heck, I would have given it to him! To drink all alone in his cell.

(and of course, he would have been very sick after)

Anything to push him over the edge, I say.

The sky is the limit! I want him reunited with his father.

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #864 on: December 27, 2010, 03:24:03 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments=1&v=iCsAP7cT9jo

12/23/2010 7:27pm

12/26/2010

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: December 27, 2010, 03:41:14 AM »

Today on FB someone posted the pic of 2 young ladies who had been given a Christmas present of an all expense paid trip to Aruba.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: December 27, 2010, 03:54:19 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/undiadenbida#p/u

http://www.youtube.com/user/NoNameMcMason

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: December 27, 2010, 03:56:49 AM »

Today on FB someone posted the pic of 2 young ladies who had been given a Christmas present of an all expense paid trip to Aruba.

Not a good Christmas present at all, imo.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: December 27, 2010, 04:33:44 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: December 27, 2010, 12:19:43 PM »

Imagine

Beth Holloway - In Person and In Her Own Words

When her daughter went missing in Aruba, her life changed forever.  How does one muster the courage to persevere in the face of sheer adversity?  Do we all have the capacity to overcome tragedy?  How does one keep going?  You will be uplifed by the remarkable story of Beth Holloway.  How does she stay strong.  Imagine being able to apply her philosophies of courage, dedication, faith and strength to your own life.

http://waterfordpolice.org/cms/images/forms/bethholloway2_1.pdf

Mom is Right; God is Good

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 103
: I think about what just happened, pondering the human spirit.  Apparently it can withstand a lot more than I every dreamed possible.  Mom is right; God is good.  All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained.  And I am renewed, resilient.  Thankful for however long this resurgence in energy will carry me.  I will pick up one foot and put it down.  Then the other one will follow.  I will breathe.  There is much to be done.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: December 27, 2010, 12:37:40 PM »

Imagine

When her daughter went missing in Aruba, her life changed forever.  How does one muster the courage to persevere in the face of sheer adversity?  Do we all have the capacity to overcome tragedy?  How does one keep going?  You will be uplifed by the remarkable story of Beth Holloway.  How does she stay strong.  Imagine being able to apply her philosophies of courage, dedication, faith and strength to your own life.

Page 103
: I think about what just happened, pondering the human spirit.  Apparently it can withstand a lot more than I every dreamed possible.  Mom is right; God is good.  All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained.  And I am renewed, resilient.  Thankful for however long this resurgence in energy will carry me.  I will pick up one foot and put it down.  Then the other one will follow.  I will breathe.  There is much to be done.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: December 27, 2010, 12:55:15 PM »

Great to see you private eye!     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: December 27, 2010, 01:00:33 PM »

Imagine

Page 103

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: December 27, 2010, 01:12:50 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=551:tv-journalist-poentje-castro-geliquideerd&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

TV journalist Poentje Castro liquidated

ORANGE CITY - Talk show presenter and investigative journalist Poentje Castro (47), best known for the 'Un Dia Den Bida', this morning found dead in his garden at the Apollo Street in Orange City. As far as known he was last night after returning home by unknown perpetrators twice through the head. He died on the spot. His children found him this morning at eight hours on the ground near his pickup.
by our reporter
Ariën Rasmijn

The police is based on a liquidation criminalized. Spokesman John Larmonie calls it an "execution" and mentioned that almost all set up a special team of investigators who have wide experience with organized crime. Prosecutor Jack Zondervan is in charge of the investigation. Larmonie further says: "We will work day and night to catch the perpetrators. I do with this also calling on all authorities in the judiciary - including the police - to our work so precise and accurate as possible to implement so that when we the perpetrators arrested, they can also count on the necessary punishment. "Larmonie also did a appeal to all people to communicate information to the authorities.
What time exactly Poentje life has been, this morning was not yet known. Radio Netherlands reported that neighbors would have declared last night that she heard two bangs, followed by the sound of a motorcycle drove off at high speed. Because fireworks at that time around was fired, they beat it no heed.

tele Aruba
Director Ruben Craigg remote Aruba, the station that the program "Un Dia Den Bida 'station, is shocked by this news. "It's a huge blow. Totally unexpected too. The only thing I know is the messages I've received on my phone. I await the news to colleagues with concrete information. "
Radio presenter Melvin Garcia worked closely with Poentje for his program. "What I know is that his son and the nephew of his son found him this morning. Self I learned when I was doing my radio show. Someone sent me a message and then followed by another message. It would be one of his brothers. They seem to be quite similar. But both brothers are abroad. Then I just go around calling and I got confirmation that it indeed was Poentje. "Garcia assumes a liquidation. "If someone robs you and shoots, it happens mostly within the home. I think Poentje his gate was called and it was shot. "The radio presenter does not know of a recent conflict that one possible cause could be a liquidation. "Look, we all have enemies and it is no secret that he was threatened in the past. But that was long ago. Should there have been a recent quarrel with someone or something, then I was certainly not aware of. "
Angela Ann, spokesman for the Public Prosecutor (OM) and long time worked in journalism, says that not long ago Poentje a major heart operation has undergone. "He always said I'm living on borrowed time (I live on borrowed time)." When Angela heard the news this morning, her first thought then that he had a cardiac arrest deceased.

Poentje was in Aruba and the Antilles, a former well-known TV presenter. He became internationally known when Van der Eem he was threatened with death. This happened after Joran Van der Eem had made a confession about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and Poentje interviewed him afterwards. Poentje did return, but did no further cause more of it. The journalist was last year back in the news after his arrest when he was found in possession of the stolen laptop from the popular singer Claudius Philips.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: December 27, 2010, 01:19:43 PM »

PATRICK VAN DER EEM

When Patrick van der Eem's character is considered ... criminal record ... personal threats and ... uncontrollable rage ... could it be that in the process of elimination he will be considered a person of interest in the murder of Poentje Castro?

++++++

Death Threat?

Van der Eem threatens TV-presenter Castro  (Amigoe: 3/7/08)
Poentje Castro during his interview met Patrick van der Eem.
Posted March 8, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

ORANJESTAD — Patrick van der Eem has threatened Poentje Castro of the programme Un Dia Den Bida, with death.  That’s what Castro said today and he wants to report this with the police.  He showed the recording he made from Van der Eem live on TV last Sunday.  Van der Eem called Castro on the phone immediately after the broadcast; he was very angry. 

The conversation with Van der Eem was recorded two weeks ago.  A second camera kept rolling after the interview, and Van der Eem evidently didn’t know this.  That movie ended up on YouTube (VIDEO I, VIDEO II, VIDEO III), and Nieuwe Revu had the interview translated into Dutch.  Van der Eem said at certain point during the interview that he had known Joran van der Sloot for years.  He also said that he knows who had thrown Natalee Holloway into the sea. 

TELEARUBA

The integral interview was going to be shown on TeleAruba yesterday evening at 21:00, after part of the interview was already showing on YouTube.  Castro says that TeleAruba management didn’t venture to do this, because they were afraid to be sued.  TeleCuracao and the Dutch current affairs Nova and De wereld draait door have indicated their interest in broadcasting the integral images.   Director Robert Kelly of TeleAruba said in a reaction that the recordings are ‘illegal’.  “The person in the recording didn’t know that he was being recorded and that can have legal consequences.” 

What’s important for Castro is that ‘the questionable image’ of Van der Eem is shown.  “Van der Eem is a dubious person with a big mouth.  His scar shows that the underworld had already made that clear; they mutilated him.  With what he told me, he confessed who he really is.  He says that he wants to help the Aruban people solve the case, but what he really wants is make money.  He wants to become a millionaire.”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/03/08/so-the-aruban-dutch-media-think-patrick-van-der-eem-is-worse-than-joran-van-der-sloot-no-media-bias-here-or-agendas/

A Respected Businessman?

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: What -- how did you know Patrick?

PETER DE VRIES: Well, Patrick came up to me because in Holland, it is known that I'm intrigued and interested in the disappearance of Natalee.

VAN SUSTEREN: What does Patrick do for a living? Who is he?

DE VRIES: Patrick is a businessman. He has his own business. He has a criminal record for 12 or 13 years ago. He was convicted for drugs possession. But after that, he became a respected businessman.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is his business, do you know?

DE VRIES: Yes, it's a technical thing. I don't know exactly what it is, but it's OK.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Arrested Immediately!

‘Joran persona non grata’
Amigoe.com
02/08/2008

Patrick van der Eem not welcome in the US due to his drugs past.

PATRICK

The interest for the Holloway-case remains the same in the United States.  Peter R. de Vries, who left for the United States last Wednesday to appear in among others the Larry King show and Good Morning America, receives most of the attention.  One of the first things that Larry King wanted to know from De Vries was whether he has questioned the reliability of informant Patrick van der Eem.  He has a criminal record and he has drugged Joran van der Sloot to encourage him to confess, said King.  “Smoking marihuana is Joran’s daily routine anyway”, answered De Vries, who didn’t think Van der Eem’s past is important.   

But Justice in the US thought differently and arrested Van der Eem immediately after arrival at JFK-airport in New York.  They put him on the very next plane to the Netherlands.  Because of his criminal record, Van der Eem was not allowed to enter the US.  The idea was that together with De Vries, he would also go on tour to all the big American TV-stations.

<snipped>

Posted by Getagrip at 2/10/2008 10:28:00 AM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/

A Crowbar!

Van de Sloot mole beats wife with crowbar
Tuesday 28 April 2009

Patrick van der Eem, who befriended Joran van der Sloot and then secretly recorded him confessing to being with Natalee Holloway when she died, has been give a 30 hour community service sentence for hitting his girlfriend with a crowbar
Trouw reports that Van der Eem was found guilty of attacking the woman in Arnhem last December. He claimed to have been under the influence of drugs at the time.

Van der Eem has a known cocaine addiction and was said to have used drugs while making the recordings of Van de Sloot speaking about the American teenager's disappearance.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2009/04/van_de_sloot_mole_beats_wife_w.php

Threatening Hotel Personnel

Holloway case arrest in Aruba
Published on 26 August 2009 - 10:14pm

Aruban police have arrested Patrick van der Eem in a hotel in Oranjestad. Van der Eem gained notoriety when he befriended Joran van der Sloot, the chief suspect in the Natalee Holloway case, and secretly recorded him boasting about his role in Ms Holloway's disappearance.

Van de Eem was working for Dutch crime reporter Peter R de Vries and the tapes were broadcast on Dutch and US television. The programme won Mr de Vries an Emmy award. Van der Eem's participation in the programme was controversial as he has a number of convictions.

Police arrested him after he allegedly stayed in the Radidsson hotel without paying and threatened hotel personnel. Police say he had cocaine on his person at the time of his arrest and he had also stayed at three other expensive hotels in Aruba and left without paying.

Natalee vanished on the Caribbean island of Aruba - part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands - on 30 May 2005. Joran van der Sloot has been arrested twice in connection with her disappearance, but without conclusive evidence he has never been brought to trial.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/holloway-case-arrest-aruba

BUMPED

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: December 27, 2010, 01:29:10 PM »

FYI, The Amigoe has a new website.

http://amigoenieuws.com/

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: December 27, 2010, 01:35:39 PM »

Detained journalist who entered the Dutch liquor Joran Van Der Sloot

This is Zvezdana Vukojević, who a few years ago wrote the book "The case of Natalee Holloway, where he tells the disappearance of American teenager on the island of Aruba

It was learned that the Dutch journalist tried to enter the Miguel Castro Castro with a bottle of vodka hidden in his bag, being detected by security personnel of the prison.

Vukojević, of Dutch origin, said to be a friend of the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores, and apparently going to hold an interview with him, because he would be writing a book about the death of the young Peruvian.

http://www.24horas.com.pe/locales/1293467210.php
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: December 27, 2010, 01:38:28 PM »

Joran van der Sloot
 After a year of relative calm, Joran van der Sloot again became the center of attention in 2010. Publicly confessed on television that Natalee Holloway, while under the influence of cocaine, had fallen from a balcony. He was arrested in Chile after the discovery of the corpse of a woman in his hotel room in Peru. Time magazine proclaimed that this was the greatest crime of the year. He was extradited to Peru, he confessed and then quickly retracted her confession. He was accused of extortion in the United States by the mother of Natalee. Joran is awaiting trial in the Castro Castro prison in Peru, known for his toughness.
 And in 2011? Start the process over the death of Stephanie Flores. We are far from over with Joran.

http://www.rnw.nl/espanol/article/los-11-holandeses-de-los-que-mas-se-habla
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: December 27, 2010, 01:49:26 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/12/aruba-ta-hayando-ayudo-di-curacao-den-caso-di-poentje-castro/

Papiamentu translation:

aruba is hayando aid of curaçao in caso of poentje castro

publication: monday, 27 december 2010.

categoria: general

oranjestad(aan): dolfi richardson, that is high comisario of police also was one of esnan present in the meeting top of justicia cu did take luga first cu pasco. during interview owing to mustre on the meeting cu they owing to as cu esnan in the top of husticia at aruba. ministerio publico, hefenan of recherché, top of command policial y minister of husticia also present. after of the meeting owing to ask about dolfi richardson for splica one bit on the meeting. in the meeting wanted owing to delinea actuación of autoridad, in the dianan of party after of some acto of violencia pisa cu did take luga. owing to dicidi cu police will bay is much visible on caretera y in comunidad for people can disfruta trankil of the dianan of party. the controlnan will bay is general, on all cos, y esakinanlo bay is rond of aruba, but do not bay specifica at where for her hendenan cu wanted play know. for thing is the asesinato cu did take luga the week of pasco on the personahe conoci of televisión poentje castro, have one equipment trahando 24 hour for day for deal of soluciona the caso here more lihe possible. after of owing to achieve result of autopsia, the team owing to sit together for analisa all the datonan cu they owing to recibí till the instant ey. autoridadnan wanted achieve the responsable more lihe possible. they're contento cu have much información drentando relaciona cu this. alto comisario does not owing to bay talk of liquidación because the investigación is andando cu is contando cu 14 person provided that overall in the investigacion. inclusive is hayando aid for of expertonan of curaçao. although cu the funcionario does not owing to confirma nothing on result of the autopsia, the información cu we owing to recibí is indica cu castro owing to achieve two tiro cu owing to enter leave y cu past owing to bleed die.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: December 27, 2010, 01:53:42 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/12/top-den-husticia-cu-reunion-urgente-bispo-di-pasco-y-ta-anuncia-accion-dianan-di-fiesta/

Papiamentu translation:

top in husticia cu meeting urgente bispo of pasco y is anuncia accion dianan of party

publication: monday, 27 december 2010.

categoria: general

oranjestad(aan): one meeting of urgencia owing to worde calling diabierna afternoon at centro of husticia. here hefenan of recherche, seguridad nacional, ministerio publico y minister of husticia mr drs arthur dowers was present. in the meeting here owing to talk on various aspecto cu is regarda orden publico. everybody know kico is the situation actual at aruba. the dianan cu is behind back was have much caso caminda owing to haci usage of arm of candela. (guns) bebemento y control on trafico also is some of the puntonan cu owing to being atendi in the meeting. pesey self esnan cu have intencion of comete actonan ilegal can achieve they self in problem cu husticia. police is ask esnan cu wanted stuur for not drink. if tog do you core car bao influencia y they hayabo do you have to carga do you same consecuencianan. for esnan cu is using arm also have to pay good tino because police do not tolera none movecion odd of the hendenan here niether. in the meeting cu top of husticia all was on same linja y the sosten is overall for police can haci they trabao without mucho contra tiempo. the seguridad of the people is at first lugar y esey is thing also police wanted garantiza.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.