March 28, 2024, 02:38:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399385 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #920 on: December 29, 2010, 10:35:43 AM »

Somebody gave him a call, told him to meet them outside; popped off two shots at close range and no one noticed.

He didn't even have a shirt on, makes me think that call was from someone he knew and was comfortable with...or maybe he wanted them to feel sure he wasn't wearing a wire?

I also noticed in the photo, his belt didn't look like it was on securely.  There was a lot of slack on one side of the belt.  Besides having no shirt, it appears perhaps he just pulled some slacks on.  But the slacks had a loose belt.  Did he pull on slacks that already had a belt through the loops( from previous wearing) or was he in the process of dressing and someone (?) showed up before he had finished dressing?
Just thoughts...

I noticed about the belt being loose or undone too.  In many of the articles it was mentioned (maybe just a rumor) that he was "abused" also, but that it hadn't been confirmed by police or something to that effect.  I'd wondered if his belt being undone had anything to do with that, but it may have just been like you're thinking.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #921 on: December 29, 2010, 10:39:55 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/titolacle?ref=ts#!/titolacle?sk=wall

Tito Lacle
otro atraco na Aruba! wild wild west continues!4 hours ago via BlackBerry

Tito Lacle Palm Beach money transfering place
4 hours ago

Julia Renfro And for all the bad people who might be lurking on Facebook... I might not be home all the time, but my dogs are trained to kill. You can't poison my dogs, they don't even look twice at a frog.
4 hours ago ·  5 people

Christie Cahill Good time with all these fireworks making shooting noises... You could assassinate a bunch of people and noone would notice.
4 hours ago ·  1 person

Julia Renfro Seriously, your best defense is not a gun, but a loyal dog. You have to teach your dogs to never eat from strangers or anything that you don't give them yourself.... And when there is an uninvited stranger is in the house, to go for the juggler vein.
4 hours ago

----------

Clueless.

Good Grief.......... 

How the heck could the dogs know that a stranger to them was uninvited or not? With her revolving door, the damn dogs probably stay dizzy.

I can't picture Renho as an attack dog trainer. However, seeing her as the attack bitch is no problem.   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #922 on: December 29, 2010, 11:11:42 AM »

Tito Lacle

4 hours ago

Julia Renfro And for all the bad people who might be lurking on Facebook... I might not be home all the time, but my dogs are trained to kill. You can't poison my dogs, they don't even look twice at a frog.
4 hours ago ·  5 people

Christie Cahill Good time with all these fireworks making shooting noises... You could assassinate a bunch of people and noone would notice.
4 hours ago ·  1 person

Julia Renfro Seriously, your best defense is not a gun, but a loyal dog. You have to teach your dogs to never eat from strangers or anything that you don't give them yourself.... And when there is an uninvited stranger is in the house, to go for the juggler vein.
4 hours ago

----------

Clueless.

Good Grief.......... 

How the heck could the dogs know that a stranger to them was uninvited or not? With her revolving door, the damn dogs probably stay dizzy.

I can't picture Renho as an attack dog trainer. However, seeing her as the attack bitch is no problem.   

Juggler vein.....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: December 29, 2010, 11:43:14 AM »

Tito Lacle

4 hours ago

4 hours ago ·  5 people

4 hours ago ·  1 person

4 hours ago

----------

Clueless.

Good Grief.......... 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: December 29, 2010, 11:44:11 AM »

Updated article which has been posted in the past.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-makes-most-talked-about-list/Uo1O36bQLEepng09PoB4NQ.cspx?rss=1659   

Van der Sloot makes "most talked about" list

Last Update: 12/28 8:47 pm 

Birmingham, Al (WIAT) Joran van der Sloot began 2010 known primarily as the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Mountain Brook teenager Natalee Holloway on a school trip to Aruba.

Now Radio Netherlands Worldwide (RNW) has declared him number two on their list of most talked about Dutch people. And it's hard to argue since he's been making constant headlines on three continents.

The Natalee case had trailed him for five years but he was never charged. Five years to the day Natalee vanished, van der Sloot was back in the news when the body of a Peruvian student was found in his Lima hotel room. Van der Sloot fled Peru but was arrested in Chile and brought back to Lima to face charges he murdered Stephany Flores. He reportedly told Peruvian investigators he killed Flores when she found material relating to Natalee Holloway on his laptop in his hotel room.

Since that arrest he's seldom not been in the news.  And many of the stories range from bizarre to macabre.

He has appealed to have that conviction thrown out of court charging coercion and claimed his court appointed lawyer was the girl friend of a policeman.

Guards at Lima's Castro Castro prison were disciplined when photos surfaced of van der Sloot clowning with other notorious prisoners including a hitman and a Pennsylvanian known as "The Suitcase Murderer."

Old charges that he was involved in a sex slave ring resurfaced in Thailand.

He was the subject of an online video game where players can electroshock him until he confesses to murder.

He has been accused of buying drugs from his cell. Stephany Flores' father has charged van der Sloot lives "like royalty" in Castro Castro.

A federal grand jury here in Birmingham indicted him on wire fraud and extortion charges claiming he promised the Holloway family information on Natalee's fate in exchange for money. The feds say he took the money but never provided the information.

Natalee's mom turned up with a Dutch TV crew and filmed a hidden camera confrontation with van der Sloot. The footage became part of a two part Dutch TV special amid charges of improprieties on the part of prison officials.

Meanwhile van der Sloot awaits word on his efforts to have his confession thrown out.

TIME Magazine called his arrest the biggest crime story of the year.  And now he's the second most talked about topic in his home country. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: December 29, 2010, 11:56:39 AM »

Tito Lacle

4 hours ago

4 hours ago ·  5 people

4 hours ago ·  1 person

4 hours ago

----------

Clueless.

Good Grief.......... 

Juggler vein.....
Well, maybe if you are attacked by a clown or something!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: December 29, 2010, 12:03:09 PM »

Tito Lacle

4 hours ago

4 hours ago ·  5 people

4 hours ago ·  1 person

4 hours ago

----------

Clueless.

Good Grief.......... 

Juggler vein.....

Good one, wreck.  It stood out as soon as I read carpe's post. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: December 29, 2010, 01:14:24 PM »

Today's cartoon in Diario - says it all.  Aren't guns outlawed in Aruba?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: December 29, 2010, 02:27:20 PM »

Today's cartoon in Diario - says it all.  Aren't guns outlawed in Aruba?

Yes, they are.

They've had that same cartoon for a few days now.  I think reinforcing the fact, since I don't remember the cartoon staying the same for this long before.  jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: December 29, 2010, 03:14:48 PM »

The picture they published with the Vodka story is NOT Zvezdana Vakojevic!  They have the same first name...but I don't believe she is involved in this at all.  jmo

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9013.msg1280654#msg1280654

http://www.linkedin.com/in/zvezdanakubat

Zvezdana Kubat
Assistant Press Secretary at Chicago Park District
Greater Chicago Area

I think this is a picture of Zvezdana Vakojevic, I don't remember where I saved it from...I've had it a while now.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

12/27/2010 Bondia Page 17

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: December 29, 2010, 03:23:53 PM »

I'm typing out to translate a couple other articles to post later. 

I think one of them may be interesting.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: December 29, 2010, 03:47:09 PM »

I'm typing out to translate a couple other articles to post later. 

I think one of them may be interesting.   

Thanks, TM. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: December 29, 2010, 04:29:28 PM »

Tito Lacle

4 hours ago

4 hours ago ·  5 people

4 hours ago ·  1 person

4 hours ago

----------

Clueless.

Good Grief.......... 

Juggler vein.....

Good one, wreck.  It stood out as soon as I read carpe's post. 
Monkey Devil!

I just got it...I've had some distractions.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: December 29, 2010, 05:57:05 PM »

Well the article that identifies the lawyer, doesn't say exactly the same thing that the first article says...but I still think it's interesting.  jmo

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5785&offId=30&offDate=2010-12

Papiamentu translation:

2 day happen | fecha: 26/12/2010 | horario: 21:27

at calabas police owing to stop one pick-up cu 2 muher y 3 man foreigner without paper cu they, they was have one colchon in baki

diadomingo night one patrol attentive owing to notice one pick-up sospechoso cu several person abordo, at once owing to give they instruccion for stop y owing to ask refuerzo. at arrival of refuerzo at once owing to bay less the key for of the switch y owing to acerca esnan in the vehiculo pidiendo they for they identificacion, owing to come resulta cu none of they have papelnan. the chofer owing to declara cu the is work for one advocate y owing to bay haci one respondi cu the pick-up. locual owing to wing very much atencion is cu in the baki was have one colchon y esey was one some odd already cu is cuminda for baca they owing to bay take away. police owing to detene they all y owing to take away they at keep of police at shaba where eynan will saca afo all locual cu owing to happen. pesey is important for all hour do you march cu do you papelnan for evita do you self one bad rato at keep of police. come across

Five illegals, and one of the claims to work for a local lawyer....

Guess who?

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene cinco ilegal in pickup cu have advocate end

calabas – one patrol of police cu was controlando in the district of calabas, owing to notice one pickup chevrolet cu number a- 13113, coriendo one bit witch y also cu some person in baki of the car. owing to bay over at stop the vehiculo here y during of control owing to come resulta cu is deal of one are of cinco person of habla spano, y none of they had permission of estadia, then they all cinco is kedando ilegal on the island. the are dado instant not owing to like cu police owing to stop they y owing to cuminsa become very fresco self cu the oficialnan of police y dado instant one of they owing to avisa the polisnan cu they will calling they advocate, mr david kock, for come atende cu the asunto here. then one are of ilegal cu already end is pretende cu they have advocate in servicio but so self they owing to stay deteni y transporta for keep of police at north pendiente the proceso normal cu have for atende cu esunnan cu not have permission for stay here at aruba. come across

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #934 on: December 29, 2010, 06:35:49 PM »

All those observations of Julia's post are great. Another one I noticed - Tickle Me Tito starts off the post by stating there has been an armed robbery of the Western Union check cashing place.

Julia then pipes in with - the best protection is a loyal dog AT HOME.

A bloody well lot of good having a good guard dog at home would have done those people standing in Western Union left holding themselves, as it all went down.

It's nice to see she is still relevant as ever. 

Have another one, Julia! If your doggies could talk it would be a "poisonous frog" scandal. All the ones you brought home from the bar and begged them
not to bite.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #935 on: December 29, 2010, 10:03:27 PM »

Has anyone seen or heard from Magnolia? I don't remember her saying she was going to be away, but I could have missed it.

2 4 1
crazybabyborg
« Reply #936 on: December 29, 2010, 10:11:24 PM »

All those observations of Julia's post are great. Another one I noticed - Tickle Me Tito starts off the post by stating there has been an armed robbery of the Western Union check cashing place.

Julia then pipes in with - the best protection is a loyal dog AT HOME.

A bloody well lot of good having a good guard dog at home would have done those people standing in Western Union left holding themselves, as it all went down.

It's nice to see she is still relevant as ever.  

Have another one, Julia! If your doggies could talk it would be a "poisonous frog" scandal. All the ones you brought home from the bar and begged them
not to bite.

It's the frog plague all over her yard! She keeps thinking one of them will turn into a prince! Instead, they turn poisonous to keep her from kissing them!  

No wonder the dogs won't eat them! They keep hoping one will actually turn and take her away!  

I'm telling you.......... everytime I see her, I look up for the house falling!  
crazybabyborg
« Reply #937 on: December 29, 2010, 10:13:18 PM »

Has anyone seen or heard from Magnolia? I don't remember her saying she was going to be away, but I could have missed it.

Hi SuzieQ!

No I haven't seen her, and I miss her! We're going to have to send out a search party!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: December 29, 2010, 10:38:54 PM »

Hi SuzieQ!

No I haven't seen her, and I miss her! We're going to have to send out a search party!

Name:    Magnolia
Position:    Scared Monkey
Date Registered:    May 01, 2006, 08:19:18 PM
Last Active:    December 29, 2010, 07:47:29 PM

Last Post:  1     Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 -    on: December 20, 2010, 12:19:02 AM

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: December 29, 2010, 11:07:08 PM »

Hi SuzieQ!

Name:    Magnolia
Position:    Scared Monkey
Date Registered:    May 01, 2006, 08:19:18 PM
Last Active:    December 29, 2010, 07:47:29 PM

Last Post:  1     Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 -    on: December 20, 2010, 12:19:02 AM

Thanks MuffyBee!  I miss her too, hopefully she'll post again soon!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.