April 26, 2024, 10:27:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Ugly Betty" Actor Michael Brea Kills Mother with Sword  (Read 1520 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: November 23, 2010, 12:37:04 PM »

I've never watched the show......

NEW YORK, Nov. 23, 2010
Report: NYC Actor Slays Mom with Samurai Sword
"Ugly Betty" Actor Michael Brea Kills Mother with Sword while Screaming Bible Passages, Media Outlets Report

(CBS)  An actor who has appeared in the TV series "Ugly Betty" killed his mother with a samurai sword while screaming Bible passages, New York media outlets reported Tuesday.

Michael Brea, 31, went on a religious rant, ordering his mother to "repent" before stabbing her to death, the Daily News reported.

Sources told WPIX 11 News that Brea used a samurai sword to attack his mother, whose body was found hacked and decapitated.

The victim, identified as 55-year-old Yannick Brea, was dead when officers arrived, WPIX reported.

Neighbors on the first and third floors of the Brooklyn apartment heard screams coming from the second floor apartment at about 1:30 a.m., the station reports.

"I hear the brother chasing her [his mother] through the house and he's just saying a bunch of like [Bible] passages like, 'Repent, Repent, Repent,'" neighbor Gregory Clare told WPIX. "I heard him chasing her through the house and I hear a loud scream and so I have my father call the cops, call 911."

Brea was arrested and taken to Kings County Hospital for a psychiatric exam. Neighbors told the Daily News that spattered blood was visible on the apartment windows.

In addition to "Ugly Betty," the Haitian-American actor appeared in the movie "Step-Up 3-D" and starred in a campaign for the energy drink Full Throttle, according to a Haiti Internet movie database website.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/23/national/main7082710.shtml

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.