March 28, 2024, 06:46:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Samantha Ann Clarke 19yrs. old Orange Va. Last seen 09/13/10  (Read 159424 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2011, 04:08:27 PM »

http://en.netlog.com/tipsy18

another profile of hers...may be an older one she states that she is 14 or 15...same date of birth though.  She seems to really be concerned with boys and how they view her...my guess would be she had been speaking with a guy online.  She just seems easily persuaded by what I read.  Also, I noticed a statement that the only time that she was ever really depressed was when a guy upset her.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2011, 10:41:04 AM »

http://www2.starexponent.com/news/2011/sep/15/orange-resident-still-missing-ar-1309931/
Orange resident still missing

By: Steven Butler
Published: September 15, 2011
One year after the mysterious disappearance of Samantha Ann Clarke, police are still investigating the unresolved case.

Clarke, of Orange, was 19 when, on Sept. 13, 2010, she left her Lindsay Drive home and has not been seen since.

“This case is still officially a missing person case,” said Town of Orange Police Department Chief, James L. Fenwick. “We are actively investigating it and are actively pursuing leads.” Fenwick said that this case is the department’s number-one priority and they have an investigator working solely on the case.

Fenwick declined to comment on whether foul play is suspected at this time. However “her lack of contact with family and friends certainly makes this case suspicious.” He said that family members informed police that “good or bad,” Clarke would have informed them of her whereabouts.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2011, 03:39:08 PM »

http://www2.greene-news.com/news/2011/dec/14/search-clarke-continues-ar-1544285/
Search for Clarke continues
By: Drew Jackson | Greene County Record
Published: December 14, 2011

The Town of Orange Police Department reports no new developments in the continued search for missing Orange woman, Samantha Clarke, then 19, who was first reported missing 15 months ago. Police chief Jim Fenwick said his agency is following up on information developed from an out-of-town search more than a month ago, but that the department cannot release details about that visit at this time.
Clarke was last seen Sept. 13 of last year, when she indicated to her brother she was leaving the family's home on Lindsay Drive, but would return. Her family reported her missing two days later.
As Clarke's family prepares to endure a second Christmas without answers to the young woman's whereabouts, Fenwick maintains the necessity of a tight lid on many of the case's details. The chief said that he contacts Clarke's mother Barbara Tinder with updates when he can, but says he understands the desire to know more."

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Samantha Ann Clarke is asked to contact the Town of Orange Police Department at 672-1491, Orange County Sheriff's Office at 672-1200, or Orange County CrimeSolvers at 672-7200.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2013, 05:48:04 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/08/12/alexis-murphy-missing-suspect-randolph-taylor-arrested-for-abduction-under-investigation-for-possible-serial-abduction-and-murder-with-ties-also-to-samantha-clarke-and-alicia-showalter-reynolds/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2013, 05:49:52 PM »

http://www.readthehook.com/108360/living-shadow-samantha-clarkes-family-mourns-suspect-claims-police-harassment

Living in the shadow: As Samantha Clarke's family mourns, a suspect claims police harassment
By Courteney Stuart | stuart@readthehook.com
Published online 10:04am Thursday Oct 25th, 2012

Every day brings fresh torment for Barbara Tinder.

"I keep expecting her to walk in the door," says the 37-year-old town of Orange resident, who has spent the last two years anguished over the disappearance of her teenaged daughter, Samantha Clarke, who was last seen in September 2010.

Meanwhile, Samantha's disappearance has devastated another person's life. 47-year-old Randy Allen Taylor claims police have singled him out as a suspect in Samantha's disappearance, and have harassed him by planting evidence and illegally tracking his whereabouts with GPS technology, even though he's told them he hardly knew her.

"The case needs to be solved," says Taylor, "but the way they're going about it is ridiculous."

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2013, 01:33:48 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/SaveTheNextGirl?hc_location=stream

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2013, 02:33:59 PM »

http://www.newsadvance.com/news/local/article_d3596b1e-339f-11e3-be49-0019bb30f31a.html
 Families of missing teens search for answers
Four Central Virginia families, separated from their missing children, are connected by the questions that remain

Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2013 11:59 pm | Updated: 5:37 am, Mon Oct 14, 2013.

Barrett Mohrmann

Though their stories may differ, the families of the missing bear a similar scar.

“We are in a really small club,” said Gil Harrington, mother of Morgan Harrington, who disappeared in 2009. “Few people go through this.”

Harrington has a tattoo of seven dots on her wrist to symbolize “241.” For the Harringtons, the numbers symbolize, “I love you too much, forever, plus one.” Harrington bid this farewell to her daughter in their last moment together.

From her family’s townhouse in Orange County, Samantha Clarke’s image looks out from a large window. Below it, in white letters, read the words, “Still missing.”
<snipped>

Samantha Clarke

Samantha Clarke is 5 feet 4 inches and weighs about 145 pounds. She has brown hair, brown eyes and wears glasses. She has multiple piercings and tattoos including a pink playboy bunny on her right arm, a Tigger cartoon above her left ankle and the word “Lucky” above her right ankle. Anyone with information on Samantha’s disappearance is asked to call the Town of Orange Police Department at (540) 672-1491

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2014, 12:57:10 PM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article2180909.html
Hundreds search for missing UVa student
September 20, 2014

At least three other young women have disappeared in the area in the last five years. Nineteen-year-old Samantha Ann Clarke, who vanished after leaving her Orange County town house in September 2010, and 19-year-old DaShad Laquinn Smith, who disappeared in Charlottesville in November 2012, remain missing.

Morgan Harrington, a 20-year-old Virginia Tech student, disappeared from the University of Virginia's John Paul Jones Arena while attending a rock concert in October 2009. Her remains were found three months later in a rural area. No arrests have been made.

Police have said they do not think Graham's disappearance is linked to any of the other missing women.

But Emily Kilroy, a consultant who also helped search Saturday, said the episodes are "starting to feel like a pattern" that's especially unfortunate in a college town with so many young women.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2014, 11:40:53 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/ParkSlaybaugh/posts/542613869216973

Parker Slaybaugh 8News
21 hours ago
BREAKING: Orange Co. officials will hold a news conference Sunday at 8 a.m to update Alexis Murphy and Samantha Clarke cases. SPREAD THIS

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2014, 09:41:10 AM »

November 16 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/kellyavellino

Kelly Avellino NBC12 @KellyAvellino  ·  25m 25 minutes ago
150 crews are scouring Orange County to reignite search for #AlexisMurphy and   #SamanthaClarke.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2014, 10:37:20 AM »

Orange authorities planning search Sunday for Samantha Ann Clarke, Alexis Murphy
November 13, 2014

Town of Orange Police and the Orange County Sheriff’s Office are planning a “pretty large operation” Sunday to sweep the county in hopes of discovering the whereabouts two missing women, town police Chief James Fenwick said.

The two agencies are still working out the details of the search for Samantha Ann Clarke, of Orange, and Alexis Murphy, of Nelson, he said.

In October, Orange authorities said Nelson County authorities and other specialized search units also would be a part of the search.

“We’re revisiting some previously explored areas,” Fenwick said. “We’ve been working with the Alexis Murphy case from the very beginning, so [we’ll use] information that’s come up in that investigation … to the best of abilities to further our own case.”

<snipped>

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/orange-authorities-planning-search-sunday-for-samantha-ann-clarke-alexis/article_a42f6ca4-6b7e-11e4-ae8f-c7c3fa1855bc.html

Police announce press conference regarding missing teens Alexis Murphy and Samantha Clarke
NOVEMBER 14, 2014

ORANGE COUNTY, Va. — Orange County officials plan to meet with the press on Sunday, Nov. 16, 2014, at 8 a.m., in regards to the search for missing teens Alexis Murphy and Samantha Clarke.

Murphy went missing from Nelson County on  August 3, 2013. Randy Taylor was convicted of her murder in May 2014, and sentenced to two life terms.

Murphy’s body has never been found. A new search will soon begin for her in Orange County.

Samantha Clarke went missing from Orange County in 2010.

It is also believed Randy Taylor had contact with her before she disappeared.

<snipped>

http://wtvr.com/2014/11/14/police-announce-press-conference-regarding-missing-teens-alexis-murphy-and-samantha-clarke/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2014, 10:38:35 AM »

Police give statement on Alexis Murphy, Samantha Clarke searches
POSTED: 07:37 AM EST Nov 16, 2014    UPDATED: 08:48 AM EST Nov 16, 2014

Police held a news conference on Sunday morning about missing teens Alexis Murphy and Samantha Clarke.

Chief James Fenwick of the Town of Orange Police Department says police are going to be searching an area that they have searched before. It's an area Randy Taylor would have been familiar with and would have had access to.

"Every lead we pursue in these cases, we're looking at both cases," Fenwick says.

At least 150 people are expected to search for Alexis Murphy and Samantha Clarke.

Investigators said nature worked against them the last time they searched this area. Now they hope to use aircraft similar to what was used in the Hannah Graham search.

The greatest possible outcome for these searches would be to find both missing teens, according to police.

"We're out here beating the bushes, seeing what we can find," says Fenwick.

<snipped>

VIDEO:
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/police-to-give-statement-on-alexis-murphy-samantha-clarke-searches/29747356

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2014, 10:39:38 AM »

Samantha Clarke

_____

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.