April 24, 2024, 12:46:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dishonoring America  (Read 1627 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 25, 2010, 10:53:34 AM »

I am reminded of a few things this Thanksgiving Day, and the parallels of today's reality, with the first Thanksgiving.

The Pilgrims were refugees.  They were looking for a fresh start, a place to practice their beliefs.  They sought refuge and were not always successful in the new land.  They never assimilated. 

In time, government policy and intervention, brought more people to this 'empty' land.  Slave, indentured servants, criminals, and others.  It was the will of the government, they never assimilated into the new land.  They destroyed great civilizations.

Today, government is bringing in millions.  They come 'illegally', yet government gives them lots of welfare, Obamacash, and privileges the citizens and those here legally do not enjoy.  Today's government and these illegals are destroying a culture. 

No auto insurance?  No problem.  We'll make everyone else pay for you.  No health insurance?  Don't want to contribute for anything you use?  No problem, we'll make everyone else pay for you.  Money goes to Washington and it is never returned to the folks on Main Street.

Apparently, Americans, citizens and those here legally, are destined to live a repeat of the past.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 10:58:25 AM »

Free Trade v. Fair Trade

Is there such a thing as free trade?  Can free people, working people ever compete with slaves?

Liberals are fond of saying that America's youth have to compete in a global marketplace, how is that possible?

Many children go to schools that are like war zones.  How much learning goes on there?

How will American children compete when their own government is against them?

Workers/businesses in other nations aren't burdened with high taxes, government regulations, Czars, and unions.

China is on a building boom.  How any coal fired plants do they build in a week?  Is it clean coal power?

In America, our president wants to bankrupt our energy producers and citizens.  Replace our good clean reliable coal plants with technology that isn't proven and it not reliable at this point in time.  How do American children compete with China and it's abundant energy?

Where are the jobs?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 11:01:23 AM »

Obama and others of his party keep pointing to trains in China.  All the building in China.  What does China have that we don't?  Money.

China has politicians that are concerned with the big picture - making China prosperous. 

Does China let in millions of illegal in from North Korea?  No, China and N. Korea hunt them down and return them to N. Korea.

How can the American welfare state exist with million of illegals, and more coming daily, coming by the truck load. Why aren't they being returned to their country of origin?

Who's checking the illegals that flood over our borders on a daily basis?  Why isn't Washington keeping America safe?  Why isn't America job one?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 11:06:26 AM »

Washington seems to have a tradition of dishonoring America.

They promised with past Amnesty, that it was a one time deal.  Never again.  We'll secure the border.

America is still waiting.  Americans are being dishonored every day by those in Washington.  More money for illegals, nothing for Main Street. 

Border secure?  No drugs?  Guns?  Human trafficking?

What of the massive debt due to entitlement programs?  Any chance Washington will make good on our debt?

Or will debt be paid back in Monopoly money?  On the backs of folks on Main Street?

Washington is supposed to keep our money secure.  Fight inflation.  What of the massive hyperinflation coming our way?

How does Mr. Obama plan on paying for his programs?  Why isn't he cutting his programs? 

Mr. Obama continues to dishonor Americans, in favor of those here illegally.

Why isn't Mr. Obama following the money?  Finding out how all that bad business could have been covered up for so many years?  Maybe the business went bad overnight?

Why isn't anyone in Washington looking out for Main Street?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 11:11:43 AM »

European governments spent years trying to make native Americans like Europeans.  Stamping out the language, culture, destroying families...

What does Washington do today?  Telling folks we need trains and welfare like Europe.  Stamping out culture, language, and destroying families.

Dept. of Ed. feeds children in some places 3 means a day.  Why aren't families feeding their children?  Lazy?  Spoiled? 

What exactly do they learn in school?  They seem to get dumber and dumber as years pass by.  Why don't your kids speak Spanish?

Why is Europe so much better?

Many Native Americans were herded onto reservations, and put on welfare.  It seems like Obama and others want to herd Americans into urban areas and put them on welfare.

Who is the rest of the nation for?  New 'immigrants'?  Illegals?  Just give it back to illegals?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 11:34:17 PM »

Washington seems to have a tradition of dishonoring America.

They promised with past Amnesty, that it was a one time deal.  Never again.  We'll secure the border.

America is still waiting.  Americans are being dishonored every day by those in Washington.  More money for illegals, nothing for Main Street. 

Border secure?  No drugs?  Guns?  Human trafficking?

What of the massive debt due to entitlement programs?  Any chance Washington will make good on our debt?

Or will debt be paid back in Monopoly money?  On the backs of folks on Main Street?

Washington is supposed to keep our money secure.  Fight inflation.  What of the massive hyperinflation coming our way?

How does Mr. Obama plan on paying for his programs?  Why isn't he cutting his programs? 

Mr. Obama continues to dishonor Americans, in favor of those here illegally.

Why isn't Mr. Obama following the money?  Finding out how all that bad business could have been covered up for so many years?  Maybe the business went bad overnight?

Why isn't anyone in Washington looking out for Main Street?
Bingo . . . good thoughts . . . main street . . . those in control don't even know it exists.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.