March 28, 2024, 04:36:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443611 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: February 05, 2011, 01:15:47 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Thanks for all the news.  Thanks to Klaas and San for the Globe article.

Sounds like Joran is losing it.  GOOD!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #821 on: February 05, 2011, 01:21:00 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Thanks for all the news.  Thanks to Klaas and San for the Globe article.

Sounds like Joran is losing it.  GOOD!

Good to see you, Helen Back!   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: February 05, 2011, 01:46:16 PM »

"DJ White Boy" ??????????????????????????????-  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey Monkey Devil!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: February 05, 2011, 01:46:50 PM »

"DJ White Boy" ??????????????????????????????-  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: February 05, 2011, 03:39:46 PM »

If this was posted already my apologies.

App turns cell phone into a panic button

If Natalee Holloway had access to a smart-phone application developed by a Norwalk firm, the Alabama teenager may be alive today. Holloway, 17 at the time, went missing five years ago while on a high-school graduation trip to Aruba, and has never has been found.

<snipped>

http://www.norwalkcitizenonline.com/business/article/App-turns-cell-phone-into-a-panic-button-796276.php

Thank you San.

This wannabe detective who worked for a telecommunication company over a span of 40 years does not own a cell phone.  Everytime I read Beth's words regarding her regret that Natalee was not afforded international calling feature ... I tell myself that it is time to bow.  It will happen prior to taking grandkids out on the boat this summer.

Janet

+++++++

A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

I Feel Such Regret

Page 31:
  Clutching both portraits, Jug and I drive to the private hangar at the far side of the Birmingham airport.  On the way I contact Cingular Wireless and have international calling activated on my cell.  I activate Natalee's too.  If she has hers with her, she can call me now.  If she had had international calling last night, she could have called someone for help.  Why didn't we do this before she left?  I feel such regret.

The Goal of Education

Page 208:
  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

______

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: February 05, 2011, 03:51:05 PM »

San

Thank you for purchasing the Globe with the Joran article and ... thanks to Klaas for posting.

It will save this cheapo from scanning for the longest checkout line at Walmart to provide lots of time for reading prior to reaching the cashier.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #826 on: February 05, 2011, 03:58:48 PM »

San

Thank you for purchasing the Globe with the Joran article and ... thanks to Klaas for posting.

It will save this cheapo from scanning for the longest checkout line at Walmart to provide lots of time for reading prior to reaching the cashier.

Janet

I have a visual of a woman with a bag over her head on the longest checkout line....

Monkey Devil!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: February 05, 2011, 04:09:46 PM »

San

Janet

I have a visual of a woman with a bag over her head on the longest checkout line....

Monkey Devil!

I am soooo bad.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #828 on: February 05, 2011, 05:08:12 PM »

20 year old killed in early morning accident involving an ambulance.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6202&offId=0&offDate=2011-2

(Warning: the body was not covered in some of the pictures here)

Google translation:

Fatal accident on Vondellaan, Suzuki Jimny gives no priority to an ambulance, a Dutch lady deceased and another seriously injured

At about 5:35 a.m. Central Police got a message that the intersection of Madurostraat Vondellaan and a serious accident has taken place between an ambulance and a private car.

Upon arrival of a police patrol in Oranjestad confirmed there was an accident has taken place between an ambulance and a white D-16 A-23450 Suzuki Jimny

The occupant of the Jimny were two Dutch young ladies.

The driver showed no sign of life and the passenger was seriously injured, most likely with a serious fracture to her hip and legs

Equal, all relevant authorities be informed and an investigation was launched

At about 6:10 Dr. noted. Cayama the death of the driver, the young lady MCJV, born in the Netherlands, who was staying temporarily at an address in Bubali.

Fiscus and Lugo were Comenencia spot and have ordered that the remains seized for examination.

snipped

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6204&offId=0&offDate=2011-2

11 hora happen | fecha: 05/02/2011 | horario: 06:31

video of accidente fateful y some photograph y message of facebook of the victima marlot vehof

3 hour first cu marlot owing to fayece ela post one message cu the is disfrutando y pasando good, ela haci this without know what was wait for the. one day first diabierna ela post one another message "nightmare on elmstreet nooit meer come across!!!! *durftnietteslapen* (Dutch translation: dare not sleep).

snipped

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: February 05, 2011, 07:05:41 PM »

What a shame this poor young girl.  Those pictures are graphic.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: February 05, 2011, 07:10:12 PM »

So young, very sad. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: February 05, 2011, 08:51:23 PM »

Marlot Vehof had a travel log page during her time in Aruba.  She was there on an internship (for a year?), she worked at Madame Janette's restaurant.

http://marlotvehof.waarbenjij.nu/?page=messages&intTravelId=281325

I've been reading her letters home, and she'd had a few traffic incidents since she'd arrived in August.  One fender bender, that didn't result in the police being called, another time she drove through a flooded street and the car stalled and started filling with water...she got her first Jeep after that.  Then she was in another accident with that Jeep and ran into a wall...that's when she got the Jeep she was killed in. 

Some snips from her travel log, translated with Google:

http://marlotvehof.waarbenjij.nu/?page=message&id=3766096
Travelogue
Marlot, February 3, 2011
snipped
Because this is a late application, there was already another stageaire "unfortunately" was adopted. And then my teacher approved good to my second internship at MJ to do again! WHOOPWHOOP
This was to be celebrated, it was a very nice party until I suddenly saw a familiar head of MJ: POLICE questioning that I had after the accident a few weeks ago.
Luckily, police were all very nice, with appropriate drinks (they were because they were free that day .. yeah .. allemaaaaal what if there was a burglary?! HEJ)

http://marlotvehof.waarbenjij.nu/?page=message&id=3705989
Travelogue
Marlot, December 10, 2010
snipped
A few weeks back (a few days after my last report) we wanted them all to go out after work with Sissles, there was the Halloween party ..
Unfortunately, our car from a corner with lots of sand off the road and collided with the car on a wall.Luckily we got good help from colleagues, had good conversations with the police etc etc.
And now we have a new car: bold leipe jeeeep!

http://marlotvehof.waarbenjij.nu/?page=message&id=3630455
Travelogue
Marlot, October 5, 2010
snipped
Our car has been exchanged, the Alto for a Jeepje.
Blue / Green is that, fat ugly color jeepje but fun!
Ennu we can at least through a puddle!

http://marlotvehof.waarbenjij.nu/?page=message&id=3604992
Travelogue
Marlot, September 17, 2010
snipped
What happens, we get a street that is completely flooded, I drive slowly through it and there Huppah the car stalls. And suddenly there was water all inside! And it was almost one meter! I was soooo scared because you can not open car door in the rain. Lisa so quickly from the car and pushed the car (2 hours or something hahahah) to a dry spot. So we stood in the middle of the road and could not do anything. The car was broke.
And those stupid people who drive past still angry that we are on the way! Hello if we stand still for fun middle of the street!
Luckily there were friendly people who did help us a bit .. .. and laugh ..

http://marlotvehof.waarbenjij.nu/Reisverslag/?Aruba/Reis,+Aankomst,+Botsing/&subdomain=marlotvehof&module=site&page=message&id=3573746
Travelogue
Marlot, August 24, 2010
snipped
And when we reached our apartment were inhibited one of us (I will not name names Stephanie) too late, and by that cowardly brakes in our car, it was
BAM on the car for us. Botsinggg.
Aruban a frustrated lady got out, we got out, looked at our cars, began laughing and waving at each other and drove away.
The blow was harder than the injury.

Such a young, beautiful girl; it is really sad. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: February 06, 2011, 01:31:11 AM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2895:mevrouw-carnaval-2011-gekroond&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Dead by ambulance and jeep collision

Last Updated on Tuesday, 05 February 2011 5:39 p.m.

Saturday, 05 February 2011 5:33 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - An ambulance was around half past five this morning at the crossroads of Madurostraat and Vondellaan on a small jeep collided. It was the 20-year-old female driver of the jeep were killed. Her bijrijdster was seriously injured and is currently in hospital with possible fractures in her hip and feet.

The jeep has probably not given priority and there was probably speeding, police said. The jeep drove the Madurostraat towards the library while the ambulance Vondellaan drove towards the roundabout. Reportedly the jeep crossed the intersection and the ambulance driver was not even time to brake. The vehicles collided with each other with a blow on the jeep on the pavement of Vondellaan came to rest. The driver of the jeep was hit, thrown from the vehicle and came right on the sidewalk.

snipped

Incidentally, the occupants of the ambulance were not hurt. The ambulance also carried at the time of the accident not a victim. The body of the victim was seized by the police and judiciary, the case study. This 20-year old student is the second fatality this year jaar.Vorig October, a 60-year-old American tourist killed in a traffic accident on the same intersection. Then hit a car collided with a firetruck.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: February 06, 2011, 01:38:10 AM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2892:ongestraft-wapen-inleveren-bij-politie&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Weapons handed in to police impunity

Saturday, 05 February 2011 5:31 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - Anyone who has a gun, but this is not a valid firearms license may continue to June 1 this year impunity weapon handed in at the police station.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) and the Police Corps of Aruba (KPA) have, in connection with the firearm policy, decided a grace period to set up people who have not fulfilled the conditions for carrying a firearm, the opportunity to and ask for a firearm authorization to ask for their weapon at the police station to surrender with impunity.

Since January 1 this year is the policy tightened legal firearm ownership. Anyone who owns a firearm must have an individual clearance. All permissions granted before January 1, hence the collective licensing of rifle, lapsed and no longer valid. The prosecutor and the KPA are particularly keen to former licensees who are not willing or able to apply for individual authorization or conditions too harsh or too costly to find, an opportunity to surrender their weapons.

snipped

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: February 06, 2011, 01:48:13 AM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2891:samenleving-moet-zinloos-geweld-stoppen&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

"Society needs to stop senseless violence '

Last Updated on Tuesday, 05 February 2011 5:36 p.m.

Saturday, 05 February 2011 5:25 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The manifesto against violence of EPI is a call to the whole community to aggression and violence. The editors hope that the social partners the subject of safety high on the agenda of the Social Dialogue to continue.

by our reporter
The myrtle Rozario

Who Friday mid-morning was not aware of the silent march, was surprised by the LG Smith Boulevard and a motorcycle patrol officers. They accompanied the procession of more than 200 walkers who draped with signs with slogans from EPI Seroe Blanco Oranjestad walked across the lagoon and along the promenade Marisol building emerged. She walked slowly to the entrance of the Administration Office. Since they were asked to wait until a delegation from the parliament to answer them will Saan. "Some students then looked at a place where she could sit.
"We are participating in this silent protest because we want to declare our solidarity with our teachers," says one of them Amigoe. "It's horrible what they happened, that they are so mistreated." Another student completes confident: "It can not have you as a person, whether you are a teacher or not, just being attacked and abused. But unfortunately it happens more often and it is getting closer. "Other students are there to show their support for their injured teachers.

Protective safety in education
The organization of the silent march uses waiting to manifest already determined to contribute to the attending media. Clear that the teachers and students of EPI deeply concerned about the norms and values in society, clearly in a downward spiral. "Violence seems to be a phenomenon that will only get worse. Nobody seems to be more secure. "The authors do a 'powerful appeal' on various agencies, companies and organizations with the resources at their disposal, to stop the violence and their audiences to point out that violence is not the answer to solve problems. They also look at their own profession. "Education is focused on the future. We want our children and everyone who works in education, there is no longer safe? No, we take a stand against violence. "EPI believes that education is an indisputable right of all ages and that this right should be protected. "Education is based on positive values and requires respect. We want dushi Aruba back and not live in a society that is becoming harder and less safe. " 

snipped

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: February 06, 2011, 02:15:39 AM »

http://www.amigoenieuws.com/PDF%20amigoearu/05-02-2011a/files/05-02-2011a.pdf

Google translation:

Again oil leak Valero

ORANGE CITY - A quantity of oil on land and leaked into the sea at the Valero refinery last night after a brackish water tank and some pipes were damaged. Valero would shift its production have put a temporary stop. According to the Coast Guard and Valero Aruba Ports Authority has in the incident not contacted the authorities

by our reporter
Ariën Rasmijn

The break in one of the tanks in the so-called Valero tank farm was Last night around half past nine place. Coast Guard Officer Luis Tromp does however that no direct contact recorded with the authorities. Normally, in the event of an accident which oil leaks administrations and Coast Guard, Disaster Office, Shipping and Management Police notified. In Instead Valero around midnight when coastal station of Aruba Ports Authority (APA) reported that they harbor San Nicolas would close. The coastal station confirms to Amigoe that indeed by Valero this message is done. What time exactly this message came However, the employee could not say. "It is true they do not have to call us, we will did not have the port San Nicolas. The Land Aruba is about that and they had the authority to call instead of the coastal station, "said the employee of the coastal station. "We only the port of Oranjestad Barcadera. Valero will have really do not notify us, " Seraus said John, Director nautical issues at APA. According to Luis Tromp off the coast station coast guard in. "Our job was to take action if the oil seas would go. That did not happen. For three morning, people at the spot in the Valero water clean. "According to Tromp, the oil find In a section where all constant Oil ends up and where called "booms" permanently arrangements would ensure ensure that the oil not open ocean spreading. The leak itself took place on country. "It is now important that they there cleaned the the oil goes into the ground, to still weeks later by underground caverns still end up in the sea. "

snipped

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: February 06, 2011, 03:02:56 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: February 06, 2011, 02:27:34 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=582598335

Anita Hugen

enlarged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: February 06, 2011, 02:59:05 PM »

She hasn't stopped smiling since pauls died

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
crazybabyborg
« Reply #839 on: February 06, 2011, 04:00:04 PM »

What a shame this poor young girl.  Those pictures are graphic.

That's horrible. When a car collides with an ambulance, it's always devastating to those in the car. Ambulances are heavy and high and they don't give. That's how Mom was killed. So sad for this young and beautiful girl. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.