March 28, 2024, 01:49:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443592 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2010, 03:44:37 PM »

I just wanted to make sure that I came into the Natalee thread to wish a Happy New Year to everyone. Carpe, you have cracked me up at the strangest times and it seemed to be when I needed it the most.
Janet, wish we lived closer, we could go to Tim's. ! ! !  We are all addicted to that place here, can't go to soccer or the doctor without making a trip there for a small treat. I wish us all to have our dreams and wishes for ourselves and our families come true.
And Ms. Klaasend, you enjoy that Baby as I know you will. They have some special healing powers also. I know that for a fact !
I am going out later with family ( even my antisocial brother is coming to the restaurant ) and I am going to count my blessings as I look at three girls + their Mama and see what is the most important things to me in this life.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2010, 03:47:26 PM »

More false rumors of an arrest in Poentje Castro's case.  Imagine that!   

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/25999-polis-no-ta-berdad-cu-tin-detencion-den-caso-di-asesinato.html

Papiamentu translation:

polis: do not berdad cu have detencion in caso of asesinato

friday, 31 december 2010 10:46

ultimo dianan here constantemente is leave rumornan false send via blackberry messenger. alas hendenan is follow "broadcast" the noticianan here without cu they're berdad. so we can confirma cu the news cu will have one detencion at corsou relaciona cu the asesinato of poentje castro at aruba do not berdad. for of the own alto comisario of police, we owing to confirma cu till at the instant here not have none detencion haci in the caso, neither at aruba y neither at none another country niether. the caso is follow below ; investigacion of one team of more or less 15 recherche experencia cu is purbando all as of acumula more informacion y tip necesario for succeed arrive at the sospechoso(nan) envolvi in the asesinato cruel here. alas, have person is "hunga" journalist y probably cu the aim for spite the investigacion or for cause more dolor in family, is send informa of supuesto detencionnan at corsou. we of 24ora.com is alerta everybody, for not bay behind fuentenan desconoci. adieu cu do you not see the news on 24ora.com, probably the do not cuadra cu berdad. if do you wanted is one of the first they for have all news veridico till in do you celular, then abona at the servicio of sms, mandando one message at number 2400 via do you digicel or setar cu the message news on y so cu have one news, are you achieve one message of texto in do you celular.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2010, 03:49:29 PM »

I just wanted to make sure that I came into the Natalee thread to wish a Happy New Year to everyone. Carpe, you have cracked me up at the strangest times and it seemed to be when I needed it the most.
Janet, wish we lived closer, we could go to Tim's. ! ! !  We are all addicted to that place here, can't go to soccer or the doctor without making a trip there for a small treat. I wish us all to have our dreams and wishes for ourselves and our families come true.
And Ms. Klaasend, you enjoy that Baby as I know you will. They have some special healing powers also. I know that for a fact !
I am going out later with family ( even my antisocial brother is coming to the restaurant ) and I am going to count my blessings as I look at three girls + their Mama and see what is the most important things to me in this life.

I hope you have a great time with your family, and wish you the best of health and happiness in 2011!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2010, 03:56:41 PM »

As if there hasn't been enough trouble in the Aruban parliament already!  Oh boy, they'll probably start selling tickets if this happens.  Help make up for some of those lost tourism dollars.   

http://www.24ora.com/politica-mainmenu-18/25995-nel-oduber-lo-bolbe-parlamento.html

nel oduber will go back parliament?

thursday, 30 december 2010 22:33

cu the anuncio of retiro of nilo swaen can did take notice cu the speculacionnan is cuminsa core. for of esnan of mep self is being talk cu nel oduber is go back in parliament. booshi owing to anuncia guerra in meeting publico. the intencion is for arise the people contra gobierno in 2011. cu the tone ey booshi wever was expresa his malcontento for her cambio of ley for beneficionnan y edad of pension for politiconan. one ley cu owing to place six acolyte of mep angry more still hour cu two member of parliament of mep owing to vote at please also of the ley. nilo swaen his mouth owing to medio slip also indicando cu can wait for nel oduber in parliament. if the fraccion of mep is keto is because they wanted anuncie because; surprise. so self in they have some mouth is slip. if mep know cu nilo will owing to retira they will was have they candidato cla end. cu the silencio actual is cuminsa give indicacion cu the comentarionan cu is leave directamente for of seno of mep will have cierto berdad in dje. mep his fraccion is much angry cu avp y they wanted go take away one opocision enough strong lantando the people contra the gobierno. apparently mep is feel cu the gobierno of avp is gobernando much comodo the momentonan here y in they tone of debate can feel cu this is intragable. for of good fountain have indicacion cu nel his pensionnan seems have to stop if the go back parliament. besides hour cu the go cu pension bek the pension new is count ; for her areglo new apparently.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2010, 04:03:03 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=992:laatste-applaus-voor-poentje-castro-&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Last applause Poentje Castro

Friday, 31 December 2010 0:02

ORANGE CITY - While the rest of Oranjestad companies have concluded the year with festive lighting of pagara's, was yesterday afternoon at St. Francis church, the funeral service held for murdered journalist and producer John Anthony 'Poentje' Castro.

by our reporter
Ariën Rasmijn

Hundreds of people, including relatives, acquaintances and friends, said goodbye to the murdered journalist on December 23. Since the beginning of the service, at noon, people poured in to the Castro last respects. Good friends, including Minister Otmar Oduber, could not hold back their tears while a band played music on a TV screen and countless photos of Castro were shown. Castro's friends were standing outside and talk. Just down Manuelitos bar, a strain of the bars of the journalist, was also full of people who traditionally took a beer to like the popularly called "hand washing". The service was broadcast live on remote Aruba and was also live on nieuwssite24ora.com.

Good friend Manuel da Silva said there were no other filmmaker like Poentje Castro and that no one program "Un Dia Den Bida" could continue. "Only he could make this type of program. He was the only one in a way people could access them. "In this paper says that the families of Da Silva Castro will ultimately decide what's archive" Un Dia Den Bida 'happens. Together with Poentje Castro da Silva was also responsible for the annual carnival event 'Hebe Hebe. "I took care of his finances and for the artistic part, the bands and the dressing. We had been preparing since October, but I do not know if it is feasible now Poentje is gone. I'll do my best to still pull it off. But if we succeed, this is the last Hebe Hebe. "

'2011 Was his year to be '
In an open letter published yesterday by the media, noted fellow filmmaker shine in January this year commercially a disaster year for Poentje Castro. Advertisers stayed away, and Castro had decided to return to job at an insurance company as a car repair expert to get started and so still have a stable income, next to his popular program "Un Dia Den Bida. Castro, according to shine certainly very happy before his death, the fact that his friend, Minister Otmar Oduber (AVP) in Curacao would lobby for the program on TV to get there again. The minister said this during the funeral service in an emotional speech too. "Poentje could not wait for 2010 was over. 2011 could be his year. And then something happens. "He praised Castro as a programmer concerned that people in need in the picture and put problems on the island, whether in a controversial manner, highlighted. He called him a person who helped people like. "Let us remember him so. And let us love one another. Therefore, this time he passed away, so we think it will continue. "Castro's brother Eugene was also a farewell speech. He wanted the authorities to apply wisdom and decisiveness "the perpetrators of this cowardly act" to find and bring to justice. Eugene finally asked for his weeping into the arms of good friend Carmichael Bikker was collected, for one last standing ovation for his brother. Everyone in the church stood and clapped hard for the deceased journalist. Pastor Jairo Maduro kept below a sermon, while the family is left with the coffin to the funeral to take place in private. The parish priest of Brazil warned those present the church to "the culture of death" to avoid. "Poentje Castro is no longer with us. We can do anything about it. What we can do is closer to God. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2010, 04:08:38 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1013:groei-afhankelijk-van-valero-en-ritz-carlton&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Growth depends on Valero and Ritz Carlton

Friday, 31 December 2010 0:12

ORANGE CITY - The projected growth rate of 9 percent in 2011 depends on the condition that the Valero refinery is fully operational throughout the year and that the Ritz Carlton project fully under way. The main risk to this forecast is that the economic development of the United States remains weak.

This requires the Central Bank of Aruba (CBA) in its quarterly report of the third quarter of this year. Moreover the Bank a further slowdown in economic activity in the construction industry. This shows a decline of as much as 44.8 percent on imports of cement. This was the lowest level of the past nine years.

The Bank sees a potentially positive sign. Both the number and value of building permits issued rose in the third quarter. In the same quarter also decreased revenues from tourism by 0.6 percent. The number of stay-over visitors rose by 0.7 percent or so is that the number of tourist nights by 3.3 percent. CBA claims in the quarter to reduce the operations took place.
The average price in the third quarter was approximately 0.2 percent lower than the same period last year. Price reductions in nearly every category were noted, are largely offset by price increases for electricity, gas, water and fuel. The 12-month inflation was 2.6 percent in September. The financing shortfall in cash from the government was 92 million florins in the third quarter, an increase of 35.4 million compared to same period last year. Total tax revenues decreased by 24.2 to 203.5 million florins while non-tax revenues decreased by 8.7 million to 21.0 million guilders.

Despite the windfall of 211.6 million florin tax agreement with the Valero oil refinery is the expected shortage of government from the 224.6 million florins, or 5.1 percent of GDP in 2010. Next year, International Monetary Fund expects that the deficit will increase further to almost 7 percent of GDP. According to CBA, the government recognized that such a situation is untenable and she is working on a reduction of its deficit through, among others, a social dialogue, improving purchasing power and promoting economic growth incentives.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2010, 04:21:19 PM »

Guess I missed "Part 1", and I haven't quite figured out how to find older articles on the new website yet.   

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1014:leren-leven-met-dengue-deel-2&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Learning to live with dengue fever (part 2)

Friday, 31 December 2010 0:25

Aruba has been a time under the spell of dengue. Daily Herald spoke with Arnold Boes, President of the Executive Board (EB) of the Horacio Oduber Hospital (HOH) and Ralph Huits internist. Today part 2 with facts about how dengue can be addressed.

ORANGE CITY - "from one type of dengue, a person is no more or less sick. The disease is fairly equal, it is more tied to place and time than to type, "said Ralph Huits internist. "Currently, fixed Arubans how sick of dengue and what happens to them all. But how the body reacts to the virus. For now it seems more to do with the reaction of his own body on the virus than the type of virus. "

by our reporter
Yvonne Leijdekkers

Someone who already had dengue, has a good chance that half the time of infection with dengue disease almost certainly has a serious course. This is a risk factor. Huits says that almost all patients with dengue is now a serious course have had all previously had dengue. "But half of which are not aware of, because they have an a-symptomatic infection and were not ill were and therefore did not know." The internist may after serology (the study that examines the interaction of antigens and antibodies, red) shows that an antibody in the blood is present, who have been in the blood than the last time the patient had dengue. "When I confront the people thereby, they usually know that they probably already had dengue. Then the chances that someone neglecting dengue getting serious again, but never say never. "

No more sick people
Recently it was announced that on Aruba now dengue type 4 predominates. This does not necessarily mean that more people get sick. "We know that a wave of a certain type of dengue fever and that a few years later a new wave with a different type of dengue is. People are not ill from one type than the other type. The chance that someone is infected, remains the same, "said Huits. "Why does the medical science is now twice that if someone had an infection, then that person is protected. So if someone once had an infection type 2 and type 3 once, then the chances of falling ill from Type 3 is negligible. The patient may well have dengue, but it is not severe dengue. The sick or the flu can picture themselves and feel really rotten. "

Three or four shots per day
The people who are currently hospitalized, are between 15 and 40 years old. A few people are younger or older. Currently in the hospital three to four people listed daily. People with chronic illnesses or other physical downturns have more or less likely to get dengue, says Arnold Boes, President of Board. He says that the degree of illness is related to one's own body, but it is not necessarily weakened by some other factor. 

Disease control
Huits looks back at the first two months of the epidemic and suggests that they were well able to select patients at risk of a severe course and to include them in the hospital. "We are able to reduce the severity of the disease and to check and prevent people should die. The latter is obviously very sensitive to the community. It is certainly not that people - as there are some mosquitoes that transmit dengue - are outlawed and risk of dying. "
Huits Boesten and give advice. "If you have warning symptoms, go to the doctor. This is very well capable to catch it, so the doctors the tip of the iceberg of critically ill patients hospitalized there. "Accommodates stressed that this short recordings. "People can seriously ill, but after three days, most patients discharged again." After two to three weeks the patients at the clinic at Huits, where he takes the time to tell people what's happened. Despite the fact that they have dengue control, like Huits Boesten and faster to identify patients likely to dengue with a serious course. "That is one objective. We want the disease hands and feet, thus eliminating the concern among the population. "

Worldwide
Globally, an estimated 50 million people dengue. Of these, 500,000 (1 percent) with dengue fever with a severe course. With proper guidance of this group of patients, the number of deaths could be reduced to a minimum of 1 percent. "We talk so about 1 percent of that one percent and we think that it is even lower than that," says Boes. "Without trivializing this is of course only a very small part." Huits mentions the death of each patient an extremely delicate matter. "It's terrible when that happens. But the figures show that we are able to greatly reduce dengue mortality. The problem is that we can not guarantee. We can only at the end of an epidemic reliable figures. "Boes thinks people should realize that a simple flu epidemic more victims than dengue. "It is a tragedy when someone dies, but - if you're honest - there are things in the world much more victims."

Yard clean
Reduction of dengue has been and remains very important. The fewer infections less severe cases. People should be aware that the chance of infection is significantly reduced if everyone yard clean and hygienic, "said Boes. According Huits that the difficult issues surrounding the entire dengue. "I hear from many people that they have made efforts to tidy everything clean, but they still like their husband to the hospital have had to make." Nevertheless, the internist that the message must remain unchanged: the people and the government together continue to try to reduce dengue. According to Boes dengue is a problem not just disappear, but we need all together to try to reduce the risk of contamination as small as possible.

Limited number of places
The problems associated with dengue fever is not just limited to the sick. HOH has a limited number of beds. "If we face an epidemic, as is the case, we must often compromise on the number of beds. With daily three to four recordings of patients who stay on average three to four days, is an additional burden for the hospital, "says Huits. Boes therefore stresses the importance of proper patient selection. "It is very strange when we know people who record their dengue infection should uitzieken, but we have no place for someone with a heart attack," adds Huits him. "Do not forget that doctors and laboratories by extra pressure this epidemic," said Boes. "The illness increases during a dengue epidemic to which there is economic damage. We need to calculate how much money an epidemic such costs. This allows us to avoid any future issues of dengue warrant. "

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2010, 04:29:28 PM »

Valentijn is still one of Koen Gottenbos's facebook friends (Joran is not)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=729896308&sk=friends

From Valentijn's facebook.  I enlarged so it got a little fuzzy:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2010, 05:06:25 PM »

Valentijn is still one of Koen Gottenbos's facebook friends (Joran is not)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=729896308&sk=friends

From Valentijn's facebook.  I enlarged so it got a little fuzzy:

Can't remember for sure now, but it seems like he was removed either when the "Andre" story came out, or the arrest in Peru. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2010, 05:08:43 PM »

These are from earlier in the month in Boston.  Maybe a get together for Valentijn's birthday?

www.facebook.com

That chin!  Wow!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2010, 05:15:03 PM »

TM I think it was Peru.  Peru seemed to be the last straw for some of Joran's old buddies.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2010, 05:27:13 PM »

Kat_Gram ... I agree.  A talk over a cuppa of coffee/tea and an Old Fashion Plain with at the local Tim Hortons would be so nice.  God Bless.

Happy New Year All

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2010, 06:34:01 PM »

TM I think it was Peru.  Peru seemed to be the last straw for some of Joran's old buddies.

True.   

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2010, 06:35:06 PM »

http://cdn2.earthcam.com/earthcam/ts/index.html

Their is on that shows Aruba what a joke!!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2010, 07:05:35 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5849&offId=0&offDate=2010-12

Monkey Devil!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2010, 07:21:27 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I wonder if he ever does any undercover work?  He could wear disguises and no one would know who he is.  NOT! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2010, 09:43:26 PM »

http://arubasuturismo.com/?p=4104

http://www.coolaruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2049:tourism-expo-auctioning-future-destinations&catid=31:living&Itemid=43

Papiamentu translation:

tourism expo: auctioning future destinations

posted on 16 november 2010

by admin

oranjestad – universidad of aruba via his curso of “destination marketing” is organizando one “tourism expo” because; “class project” saturday 27 of november 2010 by 4 or of nightfall till cu 8 or of night. we here at universidad of aruba is feel for expone we talentonan in practica together cu we mentenan creativo because; part important of we enseñanza. we will give one fórum for desaroyo turistico y for beneficio local for cu the future destinacionan for more desaroyo of islands diminutive. will intercambia ideanan cu studiantenan, facultadnan, y all miembronan of we comunidad. the objectivonan principal of the evento here ta: (1) for we because; studiantenan give sample con is planea, diseña, y desaroya the mihor destinacionan cu have potential unique for aruba provided that particular; (2) prove one bridge of interacción directo y interacambionan of sabiduria among we studiantenan, parents, maestronan of another institucionan academico; (3) have one mihor enlace cu another sectornan, the.o. publica, priva, y organizacionan without ganashi; (4) for educa the publico tocante con for merkadea the destinacionan of islands diminutive. seven (7) projectonan will is desplegando for all communidad of aruba. we is invita we distiguidonan professorsnan, staff, alumni, studiantenan of several schoolnan of aruba, leadernan comercial, gobierno y parliament of aruba, y residentenan local. for have one mihor control of you presencia much aprecia, can registra via www.fhtms.net (aki can place name y email, after press the button “book;” so here we have one base of datos cu you nombernan for her evento here or another eventonan cu is come in futuro).

equipo of personan encarga cu the magno evento here is doctor earney f. lasten together cu the facultad of estudionan in hospitalidad, turism, y maneho; besides we because; 16 studiantenan in “destination marketing course” (1) lou- anne arendsz; (2) eliana arguello; (3) stacey banfield; (4) margereth boekhoudt; (5) liandra dewberry; (6) margerete galek; (7) jacilyn hart; (Cool ka hand hui; (9) beanne nava; (10) yolaima (jamie) noguera; (11) giomar nunes; (12) susana de la oliva; (13) nathaly stanley; (14) clifton starke; (15) lugbelkis wernet; and (16) julie flemming will is part of the committee cu is envolvi directamente in the exposicionan.

the exhibiciónan or exposicionan practico y educacional is consistí of maquetanan, posters, desplaye electrónico, y much más. the publico will can disfruta of seven destinacionan cual also will being subasta for her mihor y more high “bidder”. the destinacionan ta: (1) “star island” one island work for her person cu is seems “palms islands”na dubai; (2) “colossal land” one destinacion where you because; person will feel his self chikito; (3) arikok one destinacion upstairs his self cu his mitonan; (4) “the virudus islands” islands priva rond of aruba because; idea or concepto futuristico; (5) “alaia sanctuary” one destinacion for aficionados of art cu inspiracion in elementonan natural; (6) “earth’s pandora” do you self world basa upstairs the pelicula avatar; y (7) “sport tourism” one market new for aruba because; destinacion deportivo. entrance will is free already cu we is one universidad publico. but we because; studiantenan will is quite aprecia for one possible donacion at the magno evento here cual will have available besides several snacks, some musica tipico cu is peace cu cada destinacion. come one, come all for one rato educativo cu we because; estudiantenan of the prestigioso universidad of aruba. for cualkier informacion can please of calling doctor earney f. lasten at 5854779 or email: me@earneylasten.info. of antemano one thanks for you presencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2010, 10:49:22 PM »

************ IN 2011 ************
an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2011, 01:36:01 AM »

Happy New Years all Monkeys!

------------

http://www.facebook.com/titolacle?sk=wall

Tito Lacle
What is the news that most impacted you in 2010, good, bad, local, international.. anyone?
18 hours ago

Julia Renfro The FBI participating in entrapment under the pretense of extortion. If you can't trust the FBI who can you trust?
18 hours ago ·  2 people

Lee-Ann Cuba Asesinato di Poentje Castro, still can believe that he's gone.
18 hours ago ·  4 people

Renée Gielen Tito, I join Julia and Lee-Ann in the bad news.
17 hours ago

--------

May Julie Jules and Rene get "Poentje'd" in the twenty-eleven!

Because sometimes a piece of sh is best buried out in the backyard.

The deeper you bury it... the less the stink, you know? It's true.

I read it in the Farmer's Almanac, or something.

They really are sick beyond repair, as far as human beings can get.

Forget about Joran trying to rip Beth off for info on where he threw her murdered daughter away.

Forget about Stephany being viciously beat to death by Joran, right?

Julia and Rene want the FBI brought down. GMAB!

Keep the bananas coming in the 2011... we still have a lot of whipping ass to do.

-Justice for Natalee!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2011, 01:51:02 AM »

Happy News Years to you, Kat Gram!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.