March 28, 2024, 02:12:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443672 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2011, 01:58:04 AM »

First bad car accident of 2011 has happened in Aruba.  Three sent to the hospital, drunk (and maybe crazy?) driver arrested...I know I've seen him before in pictures...maybe a bartender?

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/26020-prome-desgracia-di-2011.html

chofer sober (=drunk) is ocasiona accidente lagando person gravemente injury at hill patrishi

saturday, 01 january 2011 01:24

one chofer bao influencia owing to strike in one car lagando hendenan gravemente injury. was in careda of 1'or cu owing to enter the informacion of the desgracia earnest here. police owing to go at once at the sitio. at arrival owing to come across cu two car cu owing to strike frontal. in one of the autonan was have one chofer stick. in same car behind was have one lady injury is bark of dolor. police owing to ask for ambulance cu urgencia y equipment of rescate. more cu one unidad of bombero y several ambulance owing to present. all the time in the another car cu is esun cu owing to ocasiona the accidente was have one chofer. the chofer here was have one clip at cabez but was also much sober (=drunk). is deal of one man colombiano cu according testigonan owing to happen cu velocidad much high on the caminda of hill blanco. past owing to happen the testigonan at one form iresponsable direccion paradera y in the first bocht of hill patrishi past owing to go in part of direccion contrario y strike frontal. police owing to detene the chofer here cu owing to achieve also one good zundra of the testigonan cu owing to mire core as loco. past owing to happen they y till even hera strike in they on the caminda first cu past owing to ocasiona the desgracia. one overall of three person owing to go hospital. also the chofer colombiano cu owing to ocasiona the desgracia after have to owing to go hospital mirando cu the was have one clip open at his forehead.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2011, 02:26:03 AM »

First bad car accident of 2011 has happened in Aruba.  Three sent to the hospital, drunk (and maybe crazy?) driver arrested...I know I've seen him before in pictures...maybe a bartender?

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/26020-prome-desgracia-di-2011.html

chofer sober (=drunk) is ocasiona accidente lagando person gravemente injury at hill patrishi

saturday, 01 january 2011 01:24

one chofer bao influencia owing to strike in one car lagando hendenan gravemente injury. was in careda of 1'or cu owing to enter the informacion of the desgracia earnest here. police owing to go at once at the sitio. at arrival owing to come across cu two car cu owing to strike frontal. in one of the autonan was have one chofer stick. in same car behind was have one lady injury is bark of dolor. police owing to ask for ambulance cu urgencia y equipment of rescate. more cu one unidad of bombero y several ambulance owing to present. all the time in the another car cu is esun cu owing to ocasiona the accidente was have one chofer. the chofer here was have one clip at cabez but was also much sober (=drunk). is deal of one man colombiano cu according testigonan owing to happen cu velocidad much high on the caminda of hill blanco. past owing to happen the testigonan at one form iresponsable direccion paradera y in the first bocht of hill patrishi past owing to go in part of direccion contrario y strike frontal. police owing to detene the chofer here cu owing to achieve also one good zundra of the testigonan cu owing to mire core as loco. past owing to happen they y till even hera strike in they on the caminda first cu past owing to ocasiona the desgracia. one overall of three person owing to go hospital. also the chofer colombiano cu owing to ocasiona the desgracia after have to owing to go hospital mirando cu the was have one clip open at his forehead.

I saw that one. He had his shirt off and was spitting blood out of his mouth. eek!

Happy New Years from Aruba!!!!

Put on your helmets.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2011, 02:54:27 AM »

Queen Trixie says:

All Roobans now required to wear "douchebaggehelmetwithchinstrappen" while driving.

It is written! Let it be heard.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2011, 03:08:16 AM »

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2011, 03:18:08 AM »

Happy New Year, Carpe, and all the Monkeys in the Natalee thread.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2011, 03:22:52 AM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2011, 03:23:58 AM »

Happy New Year, Sis!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2011, 03:33:30 AM »

Freddy, from the 2009 Contest, it may have already been posted.

http://www.caribbeanbartender.com/island/Aruba-2BarcardiBartender09.html

When I clicked on the picture it was HUGE, Freddy's face was as big as my whole screen...skeeeerrrrrrd me!    

I downsized it to post.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2011, 04:21:37 AM »

Happy New Years all Monkeys!

------------

http://www.facebook.com/titolacle?sk=wall

Tito Lacle
What is the news that most impacted you in 2010, good, bad, local, international.. anyone?
18 hours ago

Julia Renfro The FBI participating in entrapment under the pretense of extortion. If you can't trust the FBI who can you trust?
18 hours ago ·  2 people

Lee-Ann Cuba Asesinato di Poentje Castro, still can believe that he's gone.
18 hours ago ·  4 people

Renée Gielen Tito, I join Julia and Lee-Ann in the bad news.
17 hours ago

--------

May Julie Jules and Rene get "Poentje'd" in the twenty-eleven!

Because sometimes a piece of sh is best buried out in the backyard.

The deeper you bury it... the less the stink, you know? It's true.

I read it in the Farmer's Almanac, or something.

They really are sick beyond repair, as far as human beings can get.

Forget about Joran trying to rip Beth off for info on where he threw her murdered daughter away.

Forget about Stephany being viciously beat to death by Joran, right?

Julia and Rene want the FBI brought down. GMAB!

Keep the bananas coming in the 2011... we still have a lot of whipping ass to do.

-Justice for Natalee!

Wouldn't want to leave out another one of the sicko's!   
I would imagine Julia had some help with that statement, pretty big words there!   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2011, 04:22:58 AM »

************ IN 2011 ************
an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2011, 06:53:01 AM »

Happy New Year Bearly! 

Justice waits for Natalee and Stefany and we'll/I'll be waiting and hoping 'til hell freezes over, if necessary.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2011, 06:58:50 AM »

texasmom - Happy New Year to you and your family.  I appreciate your hard work and research.

Katgram - wishing you continued good health.

to all the Monkeys!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2011, 07:15:35 AM »

Happy New Year Bearly! 

Justice waits for Natalee and Stefany and we'll/I'll be waiting and hoping 'til hell freezes over, if necessary.

Hi can!  Same to you.

Justice for Natalee and Stefany!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2011, 11:09:31 AM »

texasmom - Happy New Year to you and your family.  I appreciate your hard work and research.

Katgram - wishing you continued good health.

to all the Monkeys!

Thanks can!   

Happy New Year to you and yours also!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2011, 12:14:49 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5849&offId=0&offDate=2010-12

Papiamentu translation:

19 hora happen | fecha: 31/12/2010 | horario: 17:13

relaciona cu investigacion of one serie of atraco police owing to haci entrance hudicial at one adres at saliÑa we will follow informa

http://www.einformante.com/Policial/dos-ruman-webb-ta-wordo-deteni-aawe-marduga-como-sopechosonan-di-atrac/

Papiamentu translation:

two rumannan webb is wordo deteni today marduga because; sopechosonan of atraco

oranjestad- today marduga team of aresto owing to is haci detencion of conocidonan of police esta the two rumannan webb cu is wordo sopecha of owing to comete several atraco in ultimo time. near of they police owing to take away two another person for pasina can owing to achieve more informacion tocante the casonan here.

http://www.fact-archive.com/encyclopedia/Papiamento

Rumannan = brothers & sisters

kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2011, 04:00:07 PM »

Happy New Year to everyone here.  My wish for the new year is that the Holloway family finds answers and closure.

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2011, 05:08:43 PM »

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/jan/01/tv-shows-highlight-geezer-bandit-and-mcstay-family/

TV shows highlight Geezer Bandit and McStay family mysteries

By Kristina Davis, UNION-TRIBUNE

Saturday, January 1, 2011 at 11:58 a.m.

SAN DIEGO — Two of San Diego County’s biggest mysteries — the identity of the Geezer Bandit and the location of the missing McStay family — will be in the national spotlight in the coming days in an effort to generate new leads.

On Saturday, Fox’s “America’s Most Wanted” will profile the Geezer, the geriatric-looking bank robber who has hit 12 banks and remains at large.

And on Monday, Investigation Discovery’s “Disappeared” will feature the McStays, the Fallbrook family of four who vanished from their home Feb. 4.

Both cases have captured the public’s interest over the past year and resulted in intensive law enforcement investigations.

The Geezer Bandit

The prolific bank robber who sometimes carries an oxygen tank during heists has struck 10 San Diego County banks, as well as one in Temecula and another in Bakersfield, between Aug. 28, 2009, and Nov. 12, 2010.

He often brandishes a handgun. FBI investigators are exploring the possibility that the Geezer is not old, but wearing an elaborate disguise.

A reward of up to $20,000 is being offered for information leading to his arrest.

The “America’s Most Wanted” episode will air 9 p.m. Saturday on KSWB-FOX, Channel 5, followed by the FBI’s local version of the show, “San Diego’s Most Wanted.”

The McStays

The family of four appears to have vanished suddenly, leaving behind a carton of eggs on the kitchen counter and their child’s asthma medicine in their Isuzu Trooper, which was found abandoned in a San Ysidro parking lot near the Mexico border crossing.

No one has seen or heard from them since. Bank, cell phone and e-mail activity stopped the day they vanished.

Missing are Joseph McStay, 40; his wife, Summer, 43; and sons Gianni, 4, and Joseph Jr., 3.

Possible breaks in the case that led investigators to Mexico were never confirmed.

While the case remains open, authorities say all leads have dried up. Veteran sheriff’s investigators say they’ve never seen a case quite like it.

Crews from “Disappeared” came to San Diego County in September to film interviews with detectives and family. The show will air 10 p.m. Monday and again at 1 a.m. Tuesday. Investigation Discovery can be found on the following channels: Cox 104, DIRECTV 285, Time Warner 214 and DISH Network 192.

“Someone had to have seen something,” said Joseph McStay’s brother, Mike. “You don’t go missing for almost a year, and people don’t just disappear off the map. It just doesn’t happen.”

The family is also preparing to highlight the case on Lifetime’s “Vanished.” Host Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee Holloway, who went missing in Aruba in 2005, is expected to meet with Mike McStay next weekend. The case has already been profiled on “America’s Most Wanted.”

“There have been so many dead-end roads on this entire case, it’d be nice to put some closure to it,” McStay said.

For more information, visit mcstayfamily.com.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2011, 09:28:04 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/26033-turista-a-bira-malo-den-avion-.html

Papiamentu translation:

tourist owing to become bad in plane

saturday, 01 january 2011 17:38

one tourist yegando aruba on the vuelo of new york cu jet blue owing to become bad in pleno vuelo. owing to ask presencia of ambulance cu owing to arrive aeropuerto at once for help the pashent. the do not the miho form for open year new, but at least we hendenan at aruba is haciendo all will possible for brinda the miho of we possible at the tourist.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2011, 10:10:54 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/26030-feliz-cumpleanos-david-coster-.html#

Papiamentu translation:

feliz cumpleaños david coster

saturday, 01 january 2011 17:18

one celebracion festivo of cumpleaños for david coster did take luga at ruth’s chris steakhouse namarriott resort & stellaris casino. david owing to disfruta of the presencia of his beautiful wife jenn, miho amigo justin carson, also conoci because; primo (cousin), y his mother rona coster, while cu they all owing to saboria the delicioso prime steaks y cocktails. the equipment of the restaurant owing to malcria the cumpleañero y esnan present cu atencion already cu david recientemente owing to cuminsa work at marriott resort & stellaris casino because; the gerente of la vista & room service, y owing to aprecia the oportunidad for experiencia his same seno of work for of the sharp of view of one bishitante.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2011, 10:36:53 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5849&offId=0&offDate=2010-12

Papiamentu translation:

19 hora happen | fecha: 31/12/2010 | horario: 17:13

relaciona cu investigacion of one serie of atraco police owing to haci entrance hudicial at one adres at saliÑa we will follow informa

http://www.einformante.com/Policial/dos-ruman-webb-ta-wordo-deteni-aawe-marduga-como-sopechosonan-di-atrac/

Papiamentu translation:

two rumannan webb is wordo deteni today marduga because; sopechosonan of atraco

oranjestad- today marduga team of aresto owing to is haci detencion of conocidonan of police esta the two rumannan webb cu is wordo sopecha of owing to comete several atraco in ultimo time. near of they police owing to take away two another person for pasina can owing to achieve more informacion tocante the casonan here.

http://www.fact-archive.com/encyclopedia/Papiamento

Rumannan = brothers & sisters

Another one of the Webb brothers in this article.  He'd resisted arrest and in the process of the arrest something happened to his eye (I think).  He was complaining of pain so they took him to the hospital for an xray.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/26017-sospechoso-di-atraco-a-resisti-detencion-y-a-haya-danjo-personal.html

Papiamentu translation:

sospechoso of atraco owing to resisti detencion y owing to achieve danjo personal

friday, 31 december 2010 19:59

in the razzia cu did take lugar at salinja diabierna morning was have one of the rumannan webb cu owing to resisti his detencion. dimes the personal of arestatie team cu is so good entrena do not bacila in casonan so. they seguridad is go first hour of detene delicuentenan. in the caso here is talk of sospechosonan envolvi in atraconan arm. esey is more motibo for her entrance of team of aresto in the cas march his caminda corecto. so self was have one of the rumannan webb cu owing to go try his suerte by of resisti. this owing to salie of bad. past owing to being take away keep cu eye tapa. dimes tiro will habrie behind trali. in oranan of afternoon the was close at keep of san nicolas y was kehando of dolornan at custia. pesey self owing to ask presencia of one ambulance for present at keep. owing to go cune hospital for so the saca x-ray of his custia. important is for hour team of aresto enter do you cas corda follow instruccion because if do you rebeldia the is salibo of bad as the situation here at salinja.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.