March 28, 2024, 05:51:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443623 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2011, 10:48:05 PM »

Happy New Year! Thanks to all of you for hanging in there.

I hope (once again) that this will be the year Natalee comes home.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2011, 11:57:13 PM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=712

Ling & Sons Fireworks Show 2010

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2011, 11:58:08 PM »

Happy New Year msmarple!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2011, 12:19:50 AM »

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-marbella-top-stories-20110101,0,4972876,full.story

The year 2010, for better or verse
A rhyme for some moments in time

By Jean Marbella, The Baltimore Sun
4:30 p.m. EST, January 1, 2011

I love lists.

Specifically, those end-of-the-year, beginning-of-a-new-one lists. What's in, what's out. What were the biggest stories of last year, what to watch for in the coming one. Which celebs went through which stations of their particular crosses: who married, divorced, got arrested, gave birth, adopted or died.

I love 'em for their found poetry — all these disparate events and people, tossed together simply by accident of the calendar. This is particularly true of news stories, I found, when I asked one of our baltimoresun.com gurus to find which articles on the website got the most hits in 2010.

Most clicked-on doesn't mean most important, of course, and some stories get a big boost because they're linked to other sites or come up on popular searches (say, for long-missing Aruba vacationer Natalee Holloway).

snipped

crazybabyborg
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2011, 01:12:18 AM »

Is anyone watching HLN? It's a run through of the news as it occurred in Natalee's case. It's actually really interesting.........
crazybabyborg
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2011, 01:16:04 AM »

It's weird how early it was reported that one of the suspects allegedly confessed that Natalee's body had been dumped in a swamp on the island. That happened when the security guards were released.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2011, 01:18:37 AM »

It's weird how early it was reported that one of the suspects allegedly confessed that Natalee's body had been dumped in a swamp on the island. That happened when the security guards were released.

Did they say dumped in the swamp?  I remember that one of the suspects was leading ALE to the body and I assumed it was near the Lighthouse.  I thought Dave H headed towards the lighthouse that night? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2011, 01:22:13 AM »

Did they say dumped in the swamp?  I remember that one of the suspects was leading ALE to the body and I assumed it was near the Lighthouse.  I thought Dave H headed towards the lighthouse that night? 

Yes. They specifically said her body had been dumped in a swamp on the island. They didn't say which suspect had confess, but K2 and Joran were all being questioned.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2011, 01:25:25 AM »

Klaas? I had also forgotten that fishermen had reported that a white Suzuki had been on the beach that night, during the time frame, near the huts and that a vehicle of that description had been confiscated at the VDS house. The fishermen said the car was there for 30-40 minutes and it was "unusual".
crazybabyborg
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2011, 01:27:26 AM »

If anyone is watching, are they in the water near where the crab trap was found?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2011, 01:28:51 AM »

Klaas? I had also forgotten that fishermen had reported that a white Suzuki had been on the beach that night, during the time frame, near the huts and that a vehicle of that description had been confiscated at the VDS house. The fishermen said the car was there for 30-40 minutes and it was "unusual".

I forgot that too.  I need to call it a night but I'll see if someone uploaded to Youtube or see if I can find the transcript tomorrow.

Thanks CBB - night!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2011, 01:31:06 AM »

Hi Ms. Marple, Happy New Year!

To hear of an injustice and do nothing, adds to the injustice.  May you be correct in your hope of Natalee returning home this year.  We have not forgotten!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2011, 01:31:24 AM »

It looks like this may repeat again. I'll record it and watch again if it does. I didn't catch the beginning.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2011, 01:32:11 AM »

I forgot that too.  I need to call it a night but I'll see if someone uploaded to Youtube or see if I can find the transcript tomorrow.

Thanks CBB - night!

Night Klaas! Sleep Well!! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2011, 01:33:59 AM »

Is it on Nancy Grace?  If so I'm recording it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2011, 01:35:22 AM »

Thanks CBB - night!

Good night Klaas!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2011, 01:36:15 AM »

It looks like this may repeat again. I'll record it and watch again if it does. I didn't catch the beginning.

Thanks, CBB!

Night, Klaas!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2011, 01:37:26 AM »

Thanks, Sis!

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2011, 01:46:51 AM »

Yes............ it's Nancy Grace! Sorry! I stepped away a minute to make coffee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2011, 01:48:34 AM »

TM? The early part of the show wasn't all the Nancy Grace show, but yes, it's her slot on HLN. GOOD! I'm glad you're recording it!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.