March 28, 2024, 02:40:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443675 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2011, 10:51:01 PM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=717

Cache Deluxe - @ Westin Ballroom Pt2

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2011, 10:56:12 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/26057-diadomingo-anochi-10or-valero-ta-cuminsa-refina.html

Papiamentu translation:

after of 535 day plat diadomingo night 9or valero owing to cuminsa refina

sunday, 02 january 2011 19:16

all trahador was cla at they lugar diadomingo for so keep the hour arrive y crudo cuminsa wordo refina. here is deal of the first phase of 15 plant cu owing to cuminsa procesa crudo. trahadornan of all departamento on field have to stay for keep for her instant unique here. the fornu was keintando y all cos owing to being calcula for diadomingo night the crudo enter the sistema. owing to introduci crudo in the unit. will cuminsa procesa at once 40 thousand sweep y for monday morning if is good have to arrive among 100 for 120 thousand sweep. for day 20 of january if is good the refineria have to can procesa among 250 for 265 thousand sweep for day. everybody is contento in the refineria y is gradici gobierno y assure mike eman y mike de meza for her trabao incansable for succeed bek the reapertura of the refineria. the refineria owing to succeed cuminsa refina bek 2 of january 2011 after of 535 day cu past owing to stop. is one overall of one anja y cinco month cu 18 day cu the refineria owing to stay plat. one pabien big at aruba cu the presencia of refineria valero. san nicolas is of party because the presencia of the refineria is place economia of san nicolas florece.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2011, 01:11:53 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/26071-valero-ta-den-operacion-atrobe.html

Papiamentu translation:

valero is in operacion again!

sunday, 02 january 2011 23:47

after of some time of not was rafinando crudo more, today evening algo first cu 10or owing to cuminsa rafina again y smoke owing to cuminsa leave for of the pipanan at the refineria. although the was one evento cu everybody was anticipando, yet for her empleadonan today evening the was one instant very emocional....e refineria is operando bek. for much the was one dream, of cual esun was mir'e more factibel cu the another. but the berdad is also cu the recesion economico owing to obstaculisa the operacion sano of one refineria at aruba. is tell at aruba, because we self not have matter cousin y because; such is depende of cumpra crudo for of one another caminda. also have to as at cuenta cu valero casi do not produci none producto, but is rafina the crudo but after of we still have to mande for one another refineria for saca one producto end. is only jet-fuel y fuel-oil for web we is produci localmente. without doubt the relacion cu gobierno the time ey niether not owing to give for is more open for one solucion. gobierno the time ey owing to introduci bbo y owing to hinca one clausula in the ley cu valero also have to owing to pay bbo, although cu the do not sacando one producto end. the decision here owing to open one period of batayanan legal among the refineria y gobierno. at dado instant the relacion owing to become so bad, cu partidonan was talk cu another via prensa y uzando one language hostil y not of amistad. claro cu in one caso so, the decision is facil for take, esta of close the refineria by of stop operacion. the decision here take at san antonio had his repercucion for all we island. much business, big y diminutive, owing to feel one efecto, directo or indirecto, by of cierre of valero. but specialmente the negoshinan at san nicolas owing to abide more by of the miss of valero. is crea owing to impresion cu owing to subestima the efecto of the refinera in we economia. but negosacionnan acute after of cambio of gobernacion owing to trece one light at horizonte. chairman of valero owing to fly come aruba for negocia y owing to tell cu will cuminsa work on reapertura, but will have to owing to wait for on mehoracion in the economia mundial. but owing to tell of will inverti 50 miyon guilder in one "turn around" but cu after owing to costa the compania mericano on 90 miyon guilder debi at extra inversion cu have to owing to sosode among another in the plant of coriente. owing to place the date of 1 of september for open the refineria again but the date owing to happen bay without cu valero can owing to accomplish. so owing to stay pospone the date of aperture till cu past owing to arrive just first cu pasco but again not owing to sosode. for refineria valero seguridad is bay at first luga, then do not as none cuenta cu dianan special but more bien is enfoca on seguridad of the trahadonan y of the plant completo. cada times cu they was casi cla for "start up", is sosode algo cu is rekeri extra work y ahustacionnan. one experto owing to splica cu unabes cu "shut down" one plant of refina petroleum, is much ahustacion have to haci first cu can lant'e again. but today day 2 of january was so far again cu the plant is cla for enter one almost new. algo first cu 10or of night owing to send crudo by of the tubonan y owing to cuminsa cu trabounan of refina the crudo. at one principio owing to place the plant in one situation for refina 10 thousand sweep for day y some poco is hisando for 40 thousand sweep. is wait for cu for in week the will is on 100 thousand sweep of petroleum for day. valero at the momentonan here have 10 miyon sweep of crudo in his tankinan, cla for refina. the crudo owing to come for of rusia. this because still the compania mericano not owing to arrive at one acuerdo neither cu rubiales of colombia neither cu pvdsa of venezuela. for people of aruba, but for esun of san nicolas provided that particular, the news here is uno of hubilo y speranza. the is the type of news cu one people will wanted open cu ne monday morning, for know cu have cosnan good will happen in 2011 cu reapertura of the refineria here.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2011, 01:54:52 AM »

Di dos accion nacional di captura di Boa : 9 januari 2011

Sunday, 02 January 2011 17:14 

E di dos accion nacional di captura di Boa Constrictor lo tuma lugar riba 9 di januari 2011. E actividad aki lo tuma lugar den Colony di 8:00 te 11:00 A.M. E lugar di topa ta banda di e borchi grandi di Valero. Riba 5 di januari 2011 tin un anochi di training planea con pa captura boa. Esaki lo tuma lugar na Centro di Bario Lago Heights di 8:00 te 9:00 P.M.   E taskforce ta haci un apelacion na un y tur cu kier yuda duna un man cu e situacion problematico aki pa registra na boa.taskforce@gmail.com. Preguntanan tambe por wordo manda na e email aki. E Boa Constrictor Taskforce a wordo institui dor di e Ministro di Integracion, Infrastructura y Medio Ambiente, Bennie Sevinger, pa yuda tene e cantidad di boa den nos naturalesa mas abao cu ta posibel. E boa ta un especie invasivo cu ta causando danjo na e fauna di Aruba. Un estimacion conservativo ta encera cu na 2010 e boa a come mas cu 17.000 parha na Aruba. E prome actividad nacional di captura di boa a wordo teni riba dia 12 di december 2010. Mas cu 120 voluntario a participa den e accion aki. E taskforce ta hopi contento cu e cantidad di voluntario cu a participa y ta spera cu e cantidad di voluntario pa yuda captura boa na e siguiente actividadnan lo bai keda subi. Durante e anochi di training di captura di boa, instruccion lo wordo duna con pa identifica e diferente typo di colebra na Aruba y con pa captura boa na un manera hopi facil.

Through translator:
Reporter caught pole dancing

Julia Renfro, so called reporter for the fluff paper Bondia Aruba and Aruba Today, is seen in her normal occupation as a pole dancer.  You can catch her at 8 or 11am as she climbs out of the Bario at Lago Heights.

Come accross...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2011, 01:54:54 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPANY!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2011, 03:23:07 AM »

Wishing Happy New Year to all good Monkeys..... an angelic monkey
May 2011 bring Peace to Natalee's and Stephany's Family and love ones.... an angelic monkey
And Justice!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: January 03, 2011, 08:30:55 AM »

Wishing Happy New Year to all good Monkeys..... an angelic monkey
May 2011 bring Peace to Natalee's and Stephany's Family and love ones.... an angelic monkey
And Justice!

Happy New Year to you, billb! 

And yes, I too hope in 2011, there will be Peace for Natalee's and Stephany's Family and loved ones.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: January 03, 2011, 11:55:44 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/31/grace.coldcase.bradley/?hpt=T2
Jawbone rekindles cruise ship mystery
January 3, 2011

(CNN) -- If the human jawbone that washed up on a beach in Aruba late last year wasn't Natalee Holloway's, whose was it?

Authorities continue to investigate. They say the jawbone is human and likely was from a Caucasian. It held a single tooth.

Ten people have vanished while vacationing in the Caribbean in the last 15 years, according to the Aruba Missing Persons website. One of them was Amy Lynn Bradley, then 23, who disappeared 12 years ago while on a vacation cruise with her family.
(snip)

(snip)
The Bradleys' complaint that that no one looked closely at their daughter's disappearance echoes the complaints during the early days of the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Holloway's parents also complained of a lack of urgency by the authorities when she disappeared during a senior class trip to Aruba in May 2005. To this day, authorities have no resolution as to what happened to Holloway five years ago.
(snip)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: January 03, 2011, 12:43:59 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/31/grace.coldcase.bradley/?hpt=T2
January 3, 2011

(CNN) -- If the human jawbone that washed up on a beach in Aruba late last year wasn't Natalee Holloway's, whose was it?

Authorities continue to investigate. They say the jawbone is human and likely was from a Caucasian. It held a single tooth.

Ten people have vanished while vacationing in the Caribbean in the last 15 years, according to the Aruba Missing Persons website. One of them was Amy Lynn Bradley, then 23, who disappeared 12 years ago while on a vacation cruise with her family.
(snip)

(snip)
The Bradleys' complaint that that no one looked closely at their daughter's disappearance echoes the complaints during the early days of the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Holloway's parents also complained of a lack of urgency by the authorities when she disappeared during a senior class trip to Aruba in May 2005. To this day, authorities have no resolution as to what happened to Holloway five years ago.
(snip)

Thank you Muffybee,
My husband just this minute emailed me that same link and article.  I surely hope that they can put a name to that jawbone.

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2011, 01:59:56 PM »

AMY BRADLEY

By Rupa Mikkilineni, "Nancy Grace" Producer
January 3, 2011 -- Updated 1352 GMT (2152 HKT)

Bradley and her mother, father and younger brother were on board the cruise ship "Rhapsody of the Seas." The ship had just left Oranjestad, Aruba, and was heading to Curacao, in the Netherlands Antilles, on the day she went missing -- March 24, 1998.

Bradley left her cabin early that morning, barefoot and carrying her cigarettes and lighter. It appears that she vanished while the ship was docking in Curacao.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/31/grace.coldcase.bradley/?hpt=T2

Missing Persons

Amy Lynn Bradley *

Reward U.S. $260,000.00

Last Known Location:
Tuesday March 24, 1998 on board the cruise vessel Rhapsody of the Seas while en route from Oranjestad, Aruba to Willemstad, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles. Amy disappeared during the docking process in Curacao. Suspected Location: Unknown.

Amy may have been abducted and is possibly being held in South America or the Caribbean. A reward of over US $250,000 is being offered for Amy's safe return and a reward of US $50,000 for any information that leads to the apprehension and arrest of those responsible for Amy's disappearance.

Name: Amy Lynn Bradley
White Female
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Short Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 115 Pounds
Tattoos on:Left Shoulder, Right Ankle, Navel (Belly Button), Lower Back.
Hot line: +(804) 276 - 2204

F.B.I.: +(804) 777 - 3363

Relatives Main Line: +(804) 276 - 2204

Fax: +(804) 745 - 6133

Primary E-mail
Suspected Location: South America.

Should you have any information you can email team Amy

back to Aruba News

http://www.visitaruba.com/about-aruba/aruba-news/missing-persons/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2011, 02:17:30 PM »

They've been on the jawbone now and more recent news. I swear, I have absolutely no confidence at all in their report that the bone was not Natalee's.   

Why the week long wait building up to the the announcement following the determination that the find was not Natalee's jawbone.  Why keep an anxious family waiting for a week clinging to a hope beyond hope that Natalee would be coming home.

Janet

++++++

FBI: Aruba studying missing teen’s dental records
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Paul Daymond, an FBI spokesman in Birmingham, Alabama, said the agency sent some records electronically Wednesday ….

http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/news/world/article_0074a3f2-3def-5a9a-a652-c24cc179caa9.html

Natalee Holloway: Jawbone Not That of Missing American Teen
Nov. 23, 2010

The determination was made using Holloway’s dental records, according to a statement issued late this morning by the Aruba Public Prosecutor’s Office.

Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein said shortly after the announcement that they could determine quickly that the bone wasn’t Holloway’s — the jawbone found on the beach had a wisdom tooth still attached and Holloway’s dental records showed the teen had had her wisdom teeth removed.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-missing-american-teen/story?id=12222677

Friday, November 19, 2010
Natalee Holloway's mother issues statement on jawbone testing

Natalee’s mother released this statement today:

"There is no good answer, whether it is Natalee or whether it isn't. But no answer at all is the most unbearable. We appreciate everyone's loving care and concern and are anxious about the developments."

http://www.foxalabamanews.com/2010/11/natalee-holloways-mother-issues.html

Without FBI comparison of the find with Natalee's dental records ... without the confirmation of the tourists who made the find ... I will remain skeptical.

Janet

+++++

The Fish Trap Door was Open

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap.

Kermit

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2011, 02:40:48 PM »

Looks like they were going to have a live press conference, then decided the information they were going to give didn't justify a live conference so it's been cancelled.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/26082-transmision-bibo-di-conferencia-di-prensa-relaciona-cu-caso-di-asesinato-poentje-castro.html

Papiamentu translation:

transmision bibo of conferencia of prensa relaciona cu caso of asesinato poentje castro

monday, 03 january 2011 11:42

update: the conferencia of prensa owing to wordo cancela debi cu the informacion cu will owing to bay give at prensa do not of the extenso cu is rekeri one conferencia of prensa monday nightfall for 3'or ministerio publico together cu police is jama one conferencia of prensa for so give one update on the investigacion of the asesinato of poentje castro. 24ora.com because; itv canal 49 will is transmitiendo this in form bibo y directo. for usuarionan of mobile devices (ipad, ipod, blackberry, android, iphone) cu conceccion 3g or wi-fi can connect also for see the transmision via http://mobile.livestream.com/24ora

comentarionan (1) mustra/kita

scirbi for mk, january 03, 2011
will is good for place people at height yet of the caso here cu have everybody enough preocupa. come across

kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: January 03, 2011, 02:49:52 PM »

They've been on the jawbone now and more recent news. I swear, I have absolutely no confidence at all in their report that the bone was not Natalee's.   

My friends are the tourists that found the jawbone and I recently asked her specifically if she remembered the molar being in the wisdom tooth position of the jawbone.  She confirmed to me that it was a wisdom tooth.  (I personally could not remember if it was the last molar or not.) Because she is remembering the molar to be a wisdome tooth, I feel pretty confident that the jawbone that they found was indeed the one that was passed on to the Dutch authorities for the investigation to compare with Natalee's dental records. 

I wonder if Amy Lynn Bradley's dental records have been sent for comparison?  I think I remember this girls name being talked about on these boards too.

Unforgotten....

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: January 03, 2011, 03:10:41 PM »

My friends are the tourists that found the jawbone and I recently asked her specifically if she remembered the molar being in the wisdom tooth position of the jawbone.  She confirmed to me that it was a wisdom tooth.  (I personally could not remember if it was the last molar or not.) Because she is remembering the molar to be a wisdome tooth, I feel pretty confident that the jawbone that they found was indeed the one that was passed on to the Dutch authorities for the investigation to compare with Natalee's dental records. 

I wonder if Amy Lynn Bradley's dental records have been sent for comparison?  I think I remember this girls name being talked about on these boards too.

Thanks kkthy

For the sake of a measure of closure for the famly I hope the jawbone is being compared with Amy Bradley's dental records.  Amy's disappearance must be an ongoing nightmare for her parents.

Happy New Year!

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: January 03, 2011, 03:11:30 PM »

The jawbone find was big news.  I would think the FBI would be responsible for that communication and the transmission of Amy's records electronically, just as Natalee's were.  There has been no news of this, that I am aware of.  Yes, Amy Bradley's case is very well noted and has been discussed here and elsewhere.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: January 03, 2011, 04:11:26 PM »

Beth Holloway will be speaking in Waterford, CT at the Waterford High School Auditorium on Thursday, January 13th at 7PM.

http://waterfordpolice.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=222&Itemid=1

Beth Holloway Presentation FREE EVENT       

The Waterford Police Department is partnering with Waterford Youth Services and the Waterford School system to present guest speaker Beth Holloway.   The presentation, which will be held January 13th, 2011 at the Waterford High School, is free of charge.  Tickets can be obtained at the Waterford Youth Services building, located at 200 Boston Post Road.  Further details are listed below. :::snip:::

pdf printable flyer:
http://waterfordpolice.org/cms/images/forms/bethholloway2_1.pdf

I tried to go back to the original postings to quote but the "quote" button/link kept disappearing so I went to the Waterford CT Police site and reposted the links above.  My co-worker already has the tickets so I'm all set.  She did say that there were only 200 seats left and that was at Christmas time. If I am remembering correctly, the capacity is 1500 at the Waterford High School Auditorium.  I'm just reposting as a reminder for those that may be able to go.

Unforgotten....

kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: January 03, 2011, 04:31:01 PM »

The jawbone find was big news.  I would think the FBI would be responsible for that communication and the transmission of Amy's records electronically, just as Natalee's were.  There has been no news of this, that I am aware of.  Yes, Amy Bradley's case is very well noted and has been discussed here and elsewhere.

I don't know anything about how the FBI works but I would think that they would have begun the process of investigating other missing persons cases and comparing records.  I haven't see anything at all since they determined the jawbone wasn't Natalee's.   Sad

Unforgotten....

kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: January 03, 2011, 04:42:30 PM »

:::snipped::::

Thanks kkthy

For the sake of a measure of closure for the famly I hope the jawbone is being compared with Amy Bradley's dental records.  Amy's disappearance must be an ongoing nightmare for her parents.
Happy New Year!

Janet

I'm a bit clumsy at these at these boards but I'm getting a little better.  Yes, for the sake of closure for the family I hope Amy's records are being compared.  The writeup at CNN quoted the parents as saying "We believe that our daughter is alive, but being held captive by someone."  I agree, this must be an ongoing nightmare for the parents to not know.... Sad

Happy New Year to you too.  Hopefully this will be the year for getting some answers.

Unforgotten....

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: January 03, 2011, 05:53:53 PM »

Beth Holloway will be speaking in Waterford, CT at the Waterford High School Auditorium on Thursday, January 13th at 7PM.

http://waterfordpolice.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=222&Itemid=1

The Waterford Police Department is partnering with Waterford Youth Services and the Waterford School system to present guest speaker Beth Holloway.   The presentation, which will be held January 13th, 2011 at the Waterford High School, is free of charge.  Tickets can be obtained at the Waterford Youth Services building, located at 200 Boston Post Road.  Further details are listed below. :::snip:::

pdf printable flyer:

I tried to go back to the original postings to quote but the "quote" button/link kept disappearing so I went to the Waterford CT Police site and reposted the links above.  My co-worker already has the tickets so I'm all set.  She did say that there were only 200 seats left and that was at Christmas time. If I am remembering correctly, the capacity is 1500 at the Waterford High School Auditorium.  I'm just reposting as a reminder for those that may be able to go.

You need to get your ticket in advance they will not mail it to you.
Did you get yours yet?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: January 03, 2011, 06:19:58 PM »

pdf printable flyer:

You need to get your ticket in advance they will not mail it to you.
Did you get yours yet?

Blonde,
Yes, I have the tickets already.  My coworker's niece brought them to her during the Christmas holiday so I'm all set. 

It's good for people to know that they will not mail tickets.  Thanks for mentioning it.

Unforgotten....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.