March 28, 2024, 10:04:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443650 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #140 on: January 03, 2011, 06:35:23 PM »

Looks like they were going to have a live press conference, then decided the information they were going to give didn't justify a live conference so it's been cancelled.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/26082-transmision-bibo-di-conferencia-di-prensa-relaciona-cu-caso-di-asesinato-poentje-castro.html

Papiamentu translation:

transmision bibo of conferencia of prensa relaciona cu caso of asesinato poentje castro

monday, 03 january 2011 11:42

update: the conferencia of prensa owing to wordo cancela debi cu the informacion cu will owing to bay give at prensa do not of the extenso cu is rekeri one conferencia of prensa monday nightfall for 3'or ministerio publico together cu police is jama one conferencia of prensa for so give one update on the investigacion of the asesinato of poentje castro. 24ora.com because; itv canal 49 will is transmitiendo this in form bibo y directo. for usuarionan of mobile devices (ipad, ipod, blackberry, android, iphone) cu conceccion 3g or wi-fi can connect also for see the transmision via http://mobile.livestream.com/24ora

comentarionan (1) mustra/kita

scirbi for mk, january 03, 2011
will is good for place people at height yet of the caso here cu have everybody enough preocupa. come across

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/26082-transmision-bibo-di-conferencia-di-prensa-relaciona-cu-caso-di-asesinato-poentje-castro.html

Papiamentu translation:

additional comments:

scirbi for black therefore, january 03, 2011
my also is of opinion cu have to informa people ktk. people can owing to juda in the caso here y another caso but is wordo teni one near. time cu tawata have scanner people owing to know of juda police but now, nothing. +6 come across...

scirbi for kibrahacha, january 03, 2011
is tristo cu they're jama one conferencia, lie throw morning for we come for after tell cu not have nothing of meldo. polisnan not owing to suluciona just net nothing still of the caso here. rumores in the wandelgang of keep is circ*la cu the caso is bad stick. follow cu the good work polisnan. alolargo the will become one holloway part two!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: January 03, 2011, 06:55:04 PM »

Blonde,
Yes, I have the tickets already.  My coworker's niece brought them to her during the Christmas holiday so I'm all set. 

It's good for people to know that they will not mail tickets.  Thanks for mentioning it.

kkthy

I am so jealous.  This is one speaking engagement that breaks my heart that I am unable to attend.  I believe that Beth's personal testimony in regards to how she has prevailed throughout the past five years of H--- ... will inspire others ... will change lives.

Hopefully a transcript ... a video will emerge.

Janet

+++++

Imagine

Beth Holloway - In Person and In Her Own Words

When her daughter went missing in Aruba, her life changed forever.  How does one muster the courage to persevere in the face of sheer adversity?  Do we all have the capacity to overcome tragedy?  How does one keep going?  You will be uplifed by the remarkable story of Beth Holloway.  How does she stay strong.  Imagine being able to apply her philosophies of courage, dedication, faith and strength to your own life.

http://waterfordpolice.org/cms/images/forms/bethholloway2_1.pdf

I Never Ask Him Why

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Pages 100
: I rise and make my way up the hillside to the next cross and the next one and the next, repeating my prayers.

I am looking to the sky, which is growing bluer as dawn breaks, and talking to God.  And as I reach the fifth cross, the answer to these prayers comes.  Complete peace blankets me, and I am still.  It's a familiar feeling, yet unknown to me like this before now.  It comes in total stillness.  Silence. And in this instant I know that Natalee is with God.

I understand that from the moment she got into Deepak Kalpoe's car her heavenly Father wrapped His loving arms around her and cared for her through whatever ordeal she encountered that night.  I don't know if she is alive or not, but I know that He is with her.

He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.  God never questioned me when she was in my care.  I must not question Him.  I realize that He is as proud of her as I am.

Thoughts of Natalee's personal relationship with God comes to me.  He knows her very well.  And she knows Him.

Mom is Right; God is Good

Page 103
: I think about what just happened, pondering the human spirit.  Apparently it can withstand a lot more than I every dreamed possible.  Mom is right; God is good.  All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained.  And I am renewed, resilient.  Thankful for however long this resurgence in energy will carry me.  I will pick up one foot and put it down.  Then the other one will follow.  I will breathe.  There is much to be done.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: January 03, 2011, 10:54:14 PM »

CBB

My avatar.  Could you please remove the pointsetta and ... the Christmas tree.  Just me, Ducky and the star will suffice.

Thank you.  You are appreciated.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: January 03, 2011, 11:30:29 PM »

It doesn't say what this is in reference to, but it kind of sounds like something we've heard before. 

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

1/3/2011 Bondia Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

contrario at rumornan cu owing to circula the end of week here autoridad not owing to detene none piloto aruban of compania local of aviacion

oranjestad – informacion cu one in end of week one piloto local of one aerolinea local owing to stay deteni owing to stay desmenti (not true). this for alto comisario of police dolfi richardson at the manutino here. the informacion cu was circula was show cu in end of week one piloto of one aerolinea local will owing to wordo deteni for autoridad debi cu the will owing to aterisa plane of the aerolinea here without cu the had permission. have informacion of another near cu is show sinembargo cu will owing to open toren of control after cu this was close, for permiti one plane of air ambulance aterisa. this niether akeda confirma. have much question rond of the caso here as that owing to permiti for her aeropuerto open, till for let one plane descend after of oranan (hours) “regular”. have much question cu owing to surgi the end of week here, as that is the come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: January 03, 2011, 11:38:03 PM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/01/02/2556023/magnitude-71-quake-shakes-southern.html

Magnitude-7.1 quake shakes southern Chile

By EVA VERGARA

Associated Press

J. Bell

Map locates where a 7.1 magnitude earthquake has struck near Temuco, Chile

A magnitude-7.1 earthquake shook southern Chile on Sunday, prompting tens of thousands to flee the coast for higher ground amid fears it could generate a tsunami like the one that ravaged the area last year.

There were no reports of deaths or damage, and Vicente Nunez, head of the National Emergency Office, said no tsunami alert was issued.

"There has been no harm to people, no harm to property," Nunez said. "We will continue monitoring."

snipped

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/01/02/2556023/magnitude-71-quake-shakes-southern.html#ixzz1A2PfA2n8

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: January 04, 2011, 12:39:04 AM »

It doesn't say what this is in reference to, but it kind of sounds like something we've heard before. 

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

1/3/2011 Bondia Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

contrario at rumornan cu owing to circula the end of week here autoridad not owing to detene none piloto aruban of compania local of aviacion

oranjestad – informacion cu one in end of week one piloto local of one aerolinea local owing to stay deteni owing to stay desmenti (not true). this for alto comisario of police dolfi richardson at the manutino here. the informacion cu was circula was show cu in end of week one piloto of one aerolinea local will owing to wordo deteni for autoridad debi cu the will owing to aterisa plane of the aerolinea here without cu the had permission. have informacion of another near cu is show sinembargo cu will owing to open toren of control after cu this was close, for permiti one plane of air ambulance aterisa. this niether akeda confirma. have much question rond of the caso here as that owing to permiti for her aeropuerto open, till for let one plane descend after of oranan (hours) “regular”. have much question cu owing to surgi the end of week here, as that is the come across

I'm thinking this is more than likely what that's about.  Didn't see anything about an air "ambulance" though.  Maybe it was just added in the "rumor".

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

for evita sancion of icao contra of aruba departamento of aviacion civil have to investiga is kico owing to happen diabierna madruga, hour one avioneta owing to descend without permission

today is first day of trabao for majority departamento of govierno y one of they're open cu one “dolor of cabez”. we is referi here at departamento of aviacion civil for thing cu owing to sosode diabierne madruga at aeropuerto. cu the incidente here owing to stay demostra con fragil not at aruba is for cualkier atentado or even for haci one transaccion of drugs.

t so cu diabierne madruga one plane of aruba airlines, biniendo for of corsow owing to descend at aeropuerto of aruba, without cu the avioneta here had contacto cu tore of control, because as is conoci, this was close y none person owing to stay notifica cu had one trafico aereo at caminda for aruba.

the avioneta of aruba airlines so owing to descend, kibrando all reglas of icao. this t’e dolor of cabez cu departamento of aviacion is cuminsa cune today, for determina is kico owing to happen exactly y of con none controlador aereo not owing to stay notififca, p’asina sikiera give asistencia p’e avioneta can descend.

the capitan of aruba airlines owing to solicita the asistencia of tore of control? is question for contesta p’asina departamento of aviacion civil work his raport y take the medidanan necesario, because if icao have to know of the incidente here, the consecuencia is for aruba his maneho of miss of seguridad for like is aviacion general.

as owing to being tell this is owing to “big bang security breach” y assure one person will have cu carga cu the consecuencia here. we is prefera of not bay in more detayes, till hour cu we achieve know of the decision of part of departamento of aviacion civil. not have more informacion y assure does not perhudica the investigacion cu owing to cuminsa end. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: January 04, 2011, 01:33:55 AM »

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/jan/04/tdmet02-parents-of-missing-chesterfield-woman-skep-ar-750815/

Parents of missing Chesterfield woman skeptical that jawbone found in Aruba is their daughter's

By MARK BOWES
Published: January 04, 2011

The parents of a Chesterfield County woman who disappeared 12 years ago while on a Caribbean cruise with family are doubtful that a jawbone recently discovered on an Aruba beach belonged to their daughter.

But just to make sure, Iva and Ron Bradley have provided the FBI with Amy Lynn Bradley's dental records. The Bradleys still believe that their daughter was abducted by someone aboard the ship during the family's vacation in March 1998. They also adamantly believe that Amy is still alive and being held captive.

"We have provided Amy's dental records because we follow every single lead of any size or nature," Iva Bradley said Monday in a brief telephone interview. "We're just doing what parents would do in following up and providing records. But we don't believe that's Amy's jawbone."

In late November, law-enforcement authorities determined through forensic testing that the jawbone did not belong to Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, who disappeared in 2005 during a senior class trip to Aruba.

The piece of jawbone, which contained a wisdom tooth and likely was from a Caucasian, was found by an American tourist near the Phoenix Hotel, a resort on the western side of the island. It had washed up on the beach.

The Bradleys have been led to believe that the bone "is very, very, very old," Iva Bradley said.

"Aruba has over 200 archeological sites, and they've got all of their graves above ground," she added.

Amy Bradley was 23 when she disappeared from the cruise ship Rhapsody of the Seas early on March 24, 1998, as the ship docked at the Dutch island of Curacao after a short overnight run from Aruba.

The Bradleys believe that their daughter is still alive based on several reported sightings of their daughter over the years. The last was on March 1, 2005, when a woman reported she saw Amy in a Barbados restaurant restroom. "She was actually able to tell a lady in a restroom her name and where she was from," Iva Bradley said.

"For people that don't have any idea what it's like to be in a Third World country, and under (someone else's) control due to fear, it's not so easy just to go to a phone," Iva Bradley said. "We feel like she's either in human trafficking, or some type of gun trafficking, or the two involved."

The Visit Aruba website lists 10 people who have vanished while staying or vacationing in the Caribbean in the past 15 years.

mbowes@timesdispatch.com

(804) 649-6450

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #147 on: January 04, 2011, 02:44:18 AM »

Arooba Ariba Aruba 24 Newswire

Tuesday, 04 January 2011 02:56

General Manager Rob Smith of Aruba Raddison to hock shirts

After a recent brainstorming session, General Manager of
Radisson in Aruba decides to sell shirts and things to make
up for lost income, due to lost revenue from letting the murderers
go free in the Natalee Holloway case.

"Hey, a brother got to do what he got to do to keep the lights going, right?"
said Smith.

Two beautiful shirts! One comes with snap on tie, great for business, $7. The other shirt, make you "tardy for the party?" Only 5 bucks!

Hennie Quandt sell you big red beer koozie for your Balashi, $2.50.

Donny Oduber has nice 12 piece dinnerware set. $10 takes it home.

Bunella Lacle has funny sex toy in pink bag surprise! You like for $9.50? Best 9.50 you ever spent.

Flacco Kooyman says you will love this blueberry scented bath candle for paltry $4.25.

Rona Coster sell you one session of hot oil bath massage at her house. Only $15!
Everybody on Aruba has ridden the 'Rona Coster Ride' at least two times. Why else
you think Rob Smith smiling like this? Close your eyes and live the dream, esey.

Please come by and support the Aruba Radisson soon! Rob Smith says the added value is sure to spark renewed interest in turd ball island. "I mean, who wouldn't come for a
nice shirt or a spiffy beer koozie?" says Rob. Ah, what a nice way to enjoy a stay on
Aruba. It just keeps getting better all the time. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #148 on: January 04, 2011, 02:48:43 AM »

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/jan/04/tdmet02-parents-of-missing-chesterfield-woman-skep-ar-750815/

Parents of missing Chesterfield woman skeptical that jawbone found in Aruba is their daughter's

By MARK BOWES
Published: January 04, 2011

The parents of a Chesterfield County woman who disappeared 12 years ago while on a Caribbean cruise with family are doubtful that a jawbone recently discovered on an Aruba beach belonged to their daughter.

But just to make sure, Iva and Ron Bradley have provided the FBI with Amy Lynn Bradley's dental records. The Bradleys still believe that their daughter was abducted by someone aboard the ship during the family's vacation in March 1998. They also adamantly believe that Amy is still alive and being held captive.

"We have provided Amy's dental records because we follow every single lead of any size or nature," Iva Bradley said Monday in a brief telephone interview. "We're just doing what parents would do in following up and providing records. But we don't believe that's Amy's jawbone."

In late November, law-enforcement authorities determined through forensic testing that the jawbone did not belong to Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, who disappeared in 2005 during a senior class trip to Aruba.

The piece of jawbone, which contained a wisdom tooth and likely was from a Caucasian, was found by an American tourist near the Phoenix Hotel, a resort on the western side of the island. It had washed up on the beach.

The Bradleys have been led to believe that the bone "is very, very, very old," Iva Bradley said.

"Aruba has over 200 archeological sites, and they've got all of their graves above ground," she added.

Amy Bradley was 23 when she disappeared from the cruise ship Rhapsody of the Seas early on March 24, 1998, as the ship docked at the Dutch island of Curacao after a short overnight run from Aruba.

The Bradleys believe that their daughter is still alive based on several reported sightings of their daughter over the years. The last was on March 1, 2005, when a woman reported she saw Amy in a Barbados restaurant restroom. "She was actually able to tell a lady in a restroom her name and where she was from," Iva Bradley said.

"For people that don't have any idea what it's like to be in a Third World country, and under (someone else's) control due to fear, it's not so easy just to go to a phone," Iva Bradley said. "We feel like she's either in human trafficking, or some type of gun trafficking, or the two involved."

The Visit Aruba website lists 10 people who have vanished while staying or vacationing in the Caribbean in the past 15 years.

mbowes@timesdispatch.com

(804) 649-6450

Yeah, well................ I doubt it's Amy's jawbone, too. The circumstances around the big delay, build up, and then poof announcement have that all too familiar stench of "Aruba on Natalee" surrounding it. JMO.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: January 04, 2011, 03:29:05 AM »

ARUBA AHATA

http://www.ahata.com/AboutUs/BoardOfDirectors.aspx

Board of Directors - 2010
The board of AHATA consists of thirteen members elected in November of each year from the active, allied and associate membership. The board takes office in the month of February following the election. Only active, allied and associate members are eligible for a board position, while the positions of President and 1st Vice President are exclusively for active members. The board meets once a month.

Alex Nieuwmeyer
Chairman
General Manager
Divi / Tamarijn Beach Resorts

Paul Gielen
1st Vice Chairman
General Manager
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino

Warren Stanley
2nd Vice Chairman
General Manager
De Palm Tours

Javier Wolter
Treasurer
General Manager
Caribbean Mercantile Bank

Edgar Roelofs
Secretary
General Manager
Manchebo Beach Resort

Board Directors

Kevin Schawb
General Manager
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino

Fred Hoffmann
General Manager
Hyatt Regency Aruba

Richard Roy
General Manager
Westin Resort Aruba

Jesus Cardoso
General Manager
Occidental Grand Aruba

Louis Phillippe
General Manager
Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort

Rob Smith
General Manager
Radisson Aruba Resort

Joe Najjar
General Manager
La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club

Ewald Biemans
General Manager
Bucuti Beach Resort

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: January 04, 2011, 03:55:53 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPANY!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: January 04, 2011, 09:50:23 AM »

Good Morning!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #152 on: January 04, 2011, 12:35:26 PM »

Don't know if any of you read the blog Women in Crime Ink. Some good posts at times. This one from Stacy Dittrich, predicting what will happen in 2011.

snipped:

Joran van der Sloot

Joran’s reign of terror will end abruptly this year when he is murdered under an air of mystery inside his cell at Castro Castro prison. The last person to see Joran alive will be his cell mate, Rico, after giving Joran a full-body massage and pedicure. After the autopsy reveals that Joran had stage 4 anal cancer, officials will close the death investigation because they determined he would’ve died anyway. His body will be donated to the Peruvian Center for Maniacal Mass Murder Studies.

snipped:

2 4 1
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: January 04, 2011, 02:12:33 PM »

Giants and Jets looking to buy Italian soccer team AS Roma: report
Soccer Blog

Lewis on Twitter
By MARK CANNIZZARO and DAVID K. LI
Last Updated: 2:02 PM, January 4, 2011
Posted: 12:11 PM, January 4, 2011

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/soccer/giants_and_jets_looking_roma_buy_o9mY8SY7g271c8Wz9r57JN#ixzz1A5y4dhid

Are you ready for some football?

Giants owners Steve Tisch and John Mara have teamed up with Jets owner Woody Johnson and are kicking around a plan to buy a controlling stake in Italian soccer team AS Roma.

The trio reportedly made an offer recently to buy the beleaguered team nearly three years after George Soros and New York lawyer Joe Tacopina put in an unsuccessful bid to buy the club, the Italian newspaper Il Manifesto reported today.

The newspaper reported that the dollar amount has not been made public as both sides try to hammer out a deal.

The Giants and Jets are co-owners of the New Meadowlands Stadium, which opened last year, and both teams worked together last year to bring Super Bowl XLVIII to the stadium in 2014.

However, a Jets source told The Post that Johnson is not involved in an offer and had no idea if there was involvement from the Giants.

An AS Roma spokesman did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

One of Italy's most popular teams, Roma is currently in fifth place in the 20-team Serie A standings and features former Italy striker Francesco Totti and Brazilian forward Adriano.

In 2009, Forbes magazine estimated the value of the team at $308 million.

AS Roma, which was founded in 1927, has won the Serie A title three times in its history, most recently in 2001.

Italian group Italpetroli holds a controlling stake in AS Roma, but creditor UniCredit de facto controls the group.

Russian media had reported in September that LUKOIL Vice President Leonid Fedun was interested in purchasing a controlling stake, but the company had no comment at the time.

Italian pharmaceutical magnate Francesco Angelini never put forward concrete plans for a takeover bid after saying he wanted to buy a majority stake in the club.

The club -- known in Italy simply as Roma -- has been seeking an outside buyer since last summer.

Unlike England's Premier League, where American ownership of major teams has become common, Italy's pro squads are owned by Italians, so the purchase by Tisch, Mara and Johnson would be the first of its kind.

The team plays its games at the Olympic Stadium, opened in 1930 and rehabbed for the 1990 World Cup, and like the Jets and Giants, shares the 73,000-seat venue with city rivals SS Lazio.

AS Roma club officials have said that they are interested in building a stadium and that new owners would have to commit to such a plan should a takeover occur.

In October, the Boston Red Sox, owned by by New England Sports Ventures, purchased English club Liverpool for $476 million -- the latest move by an American company to buy a soccer team in Europe.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: January 04, 2011, 02:13:24 PM »

My guess is that Joe Tacopina ain't too happy 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: January 04, 2011, 02:15:33 PM »

Thanks San!  That makes my day!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #156 on: January 04, 2011, 02:21:36 PM »

Soros' and Taco's bid must have been a joke.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: January 04, 2011, 02:22:10 PM »

Thanks San!  That makes my day!   

I had read the headlines and I had remembered that Tacopina was interested in buying a team and I went on to read and lo and behold that was the team.  Nice way to start the new year.  I guess he won't be doing this    Monkey Devil!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: January 04, 2011, 02:24:35 PM »

I've been studying Papiamento for about 6 months or so... and I still have quite a ways to go.

... I know some basics, like how to find the bathroom, order a beer, and compliment someone's grandmother on her pushi bunita. (beautiful pussy cat) 

...and I'm realizing that this papiamentu to english converter is wrong A BUNCH!!!

It's no wonder people find it so confusing. come across

http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl/

Good thing it is free... because you're getting what you pay for when you use it.

------------------
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: January 04, 2011, 02:28:16 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.