March 28, 2024, 03:39:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443680 times)
kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: January 06, 2011, 05:07:42 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5919&offId=0&offDate=2011-1

Papiamentu translation:

7 hora happen | fecha: 06/01/2011 | horario: 01:27

lion is march los at aruba?, habitantenan at boroncana owing to beat alarma hour they owing to look at one lion. police self owing to look at the stapnan

some minuut after of mey night habitantenan of boroncana owing to happen susto of they life hour they owing to look at one lion is march in they district till even they owing to look at the cabeynan at his nek y owing to describie exactly as one lion. at arrival of the patrol the lion self owing to actuate for of the sitio but his pasonan owing to stay mark in the ground. police self owing to constata cu here is deal of one lion enough big, they know cu in cercania have a cu was have puma they owing to happen close the person ey but ela declara cu one puma owing to huy more of one year happen y the another 2nan ela happen they for her dierentuin. but at same instant ela declara cu the pumanan do not crece become so big. this owing to place cu habitantenan have fright of cu algo can sosode cu they or they family. in day hour cu have mihor view will bay follow atende cu the asunto here. on the fotonan can see one photograph of one lion as ela being see y also the marcanan of the pasonan of the lion y also police in the area.

Texasmom,

Eeekkkk!!!  Where were these pictures taken?  I tried to read the article but can't figure it out. 

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: January 06, 2011, 05:09:19 PM »

Beth Holloway - In Person and In Her Own Words

When her daughter went missing in Aruba, her life changed forever.  How does one muster the courage to persevere in the face of sheer adversity?  Do we all have the capacity to overcome tragedy?  How does one keep going?  You will be uplifed by the remarkable story of Beth Holloway.  How does she stay strong.  Imagine being able to apply her philosophies of courage, dedication, faith and strength to your own life.

http://waterfordpolice.org/cms/images/forms/bethholloway2_1.pdf

Tamikosmom,
She is an amazingly strong person.  I have my tickets in my possession and can't wait to see her. that can make it to her presentation.  Thanks for posting that again.

I wanna be there so badly it hurts.  Not fair.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: January 06, 2011, 05:30:59 PM »

kkthy

Somehow I believe that through Beth's testimony on January 13th ... others will be inspired and lives will be changed.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #203 on: January 06, 2011, 05:58:43 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

lion is march los at aruba?, habitantenan at boroncana owing to beat alarma hour they owing to look at one lion. police self owing to look at the stapnan

some minuut after of mey night habitantenan of boroncana owing to happen susto of they life hour they owing to look at one lion is march in they district till even they owing to look at the cabeynan at his nek y owing to describie exactly as one lion. at arrival of the patrol the lion self owing to actuate for of the sitio but his pasonan owing to stay mark in the ground. police self owing to constata cu here is deal of one lion enough big, they know cu in cercania have a cu was have puma they owing to happen close the person ey but ela declara cu one puma owing to huy more of one year happen y the another 2nan ela happen they for her dierentuin. but at same instant ela declara cu the pumanan do not crece become so big. this owing to place cu habitantenan have fright of cu algo can sosode cu they or they family. in day hour cu have mihor view will bay follow atende cu the asunto here. on the fotonan can see one photograph of one lion as ela being see y also the marcanan of the pasonan of the lion y also police in the area.

Texasmom,

Eeekkkk!!!  Where were these pictures taken?  I tried to read the article but can't figure it out. 

I don't really know the area, and not sure if they really saw a lion or if it was a puma as mentioned in the article also.  I've attached an article from 24ora that makes it sound like it wasn't a lion at all. 

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/26194-website-local-qno-serioq-a-crea-panico-inecesario-cu-foto-falso-di-leon-cu-lo-ta-canando-los-na-aruba.html

come across website local "no-serio" owing to crea panico inecesario cu photograph false of lion cu will is canando los at aruba local

thursday, 06 january 2011 13:18

diaranson night autoridad was much attentive for one melding cu will have to have one puma enough big is march los in the district of boroncana. tanto police because; habitantenan owing to leave provided that busca but not owing to succeed localisa the beast. for one or another motibo one rumor owing to being crea cu do not deal here of one puma but of one lion.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: January 06, 2011, 06:11:31 PM »

TM

I love reading the facebook comments.

I love how they always blame everyone leaving the island so the poor ALE couldn't conduct their investigation. Yet, we have seen the statements, from Natalee's friends/travel mates, given within two days of the disappearance. The statements from island "witnesses" (Carlos and Charlee's, the hotel) were dated later than the friends. What makes them think that if the kids had stayed, on island, that they would have been interviewed sooner?

All I can say is that there is a reason,, those posting, have become so successful in their careers. At least they have each other. They certainly are not ready for prime time.  The only one with a lick of sense is Yarzagaray.

ITA   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: January 06, 2011, 06:15:24 PM »

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but something is fishy  Nemo  about Tito posting that question on his facebook wall yesterday morning.   If he is also involved in training his dog to sniff out boas, he, himself, has pulled out several in that one post.       

crazybabyborg
« Reply #206 on: January 06, 2011, 07:47:05 PM »

TM

I love reading the facebook comments.

I love how they always blame everyone leaving the island so the poor ALE couldn't conduct their investigation. Yet, we have seen the statements, from Natalee's friends/travel mates, given within two days of the disappearance. The statements from island "witnesses" (Carlos and Charlee's, the hotel) were dated later than the friends. What makes them think that if the kids had stayed, on island, that they would have been interviewed sooner?

All I can say is that there is a reason,, those posting, have become so successful in their careers. At least they have each other. They certainly are not ready for prime time.  The only one with a lick of sense is Yarzagaray.

ITA   

Shaking my rhino with you, TM!!

The thing that jumps out from that facebook page is the acknowledgement of the harm done to Aruba because of the Natalee Holloway case. GOOD!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: January 06, 2011, 07:56:02 PM »

Warning, the BS gets pretty deep in this one. 

http://www.facebook.com/titolacle?sk=wall

Tito Lacle
question: if all air traffic activity is recorded as minister says, how come we have no records of a 'mistery flight' in may 2005 with a 'Holloway' passenger aboard?
19 hours ago · Share
22 people like this.

Renée Gielen Good question!
19 hours ago

Carl Gerold Gomez Where is Julian Assange when you need him??
19 hours ago ·  2 people

Reymundo Kelly Hmmm...why indeed,very strange !!!
19 hours ago

Lilian Kock bai na universel aviation y nan si tin e record!!!
18 hours ago ·  1 person

Renée Gielen ‎@Lillian: the records disappeared!
18 hours ago

Lilian Kock Hhhhmm...straño ami a traha e vuelo ey e dia anochi ey.
18 hours ago ·  1 person

Armandito Villasmil Have you ever heard of Occam's razor?
18 hours ago

Tito Lacle Tell me
18 hours ago

Lilian Kock http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor
18 hours ago

Armandito Villasmil In this day and age you google or check it out at Wikipedia... But it is based on the idea that "simpler theories are, other things being equal, generally better than more complex ones"
18 hours ago

Tito Lacle ‎@ villasmil.. I know.. but wasnt in a place where I could google..
18 hours ago

Armandito VillasmilSmile
18 hours ago

Margaret Wever ‎@Lilian...e vuelo Holloway of e vuelo "dilemma Dec 30/31"
18 hours ago

Nancy Lemmers on a "need to know" basis .......
17 hours ago

Nicey Morgan ‎@ Tito - Am sure all flights are recorded. Touch down/ Take off.
17 hours ago

Lilian Kock ‎@ margaret.... tur dos
17 hours ago ·  1 person

Margaret Wever ‎@Lilian...what are the odds of that...abo a traha TUR dos vuelo? OMG. Ay no, suerte no ta companjabo...aunke, si bo tabata un part time reporter...WOW!
17 hours ago

Lilian Kock Hahahahhaha.....ja esey ta pasa ora bo ta den mundo di aviacion
17 hours ago ·  1 person

Tito Lacle ok.. false alarm.. was referring to the return flight of natalee to the states.. Sad
17 hours ago ·  1 person

Lilian Kock ja bo a bisa di Holloway bo no a specifica cu no tbt e mama bo tbt kiermen Smile
17 hours ago

Sindhya Baerecke E pregunta ey parse mi.....martin riba e klabu....
17 hours ago

Lilian Kock hahaha@ Tito bo ta echt ta kere e vuelo ey a excisti???
17 hours ago

Margaret Wever hmmmmm....was there no flightplan for the place where that plane should/would have landed? is it easier to check than it has been checked? hmmmm
17 hours ago

Tito Lacle R u talking about the AA flight?
17 hours ago

Evelyne Wong U have seen A Few Good Man?
17 hours ago

Dilma Arends Geerman There are records, and I have seen the documents, and the PG also has copies of them, of a flight that left Aruba with an American girl, who left the island legally, but there is no record of her entering the island. The plane used, was a regular on the island, and since that departure nor the pilot nor the plane ever returned...So the flight left legally, and the people left legally as well. Just one did not enter the island legally....so, draw your own conclusions...
16 hours ago

Patrice Hawkins ‎???? she left under a different name????
15 hours ago ·  1 person

Dilma Arends Geerman The name of the girl who left legally is known...who she really was, we don't....
14 hours ago

Maria Tromp different Minister, different (cover-up) procedures!
11 hours ago

Judella Werleman Damn...Holloway AGAIN??? Sick and tired of her..........y tur e alabansa cu nos ta duna e case aki !!!!
10 hours ago

Maria Tromp Sick of it ..si of no... solamente si tur cos sali na cla kk a pasa, Aruba lo stop di hanja e attencion relaciona cu e caso aki. Na tur esnan cu ta fada: "het zal je kind maar wezen".
10 hours ago

Tito Lacle maria and judella.. I hear you.. really..
10 hours ago

Maria Tromp Okido, Tito...
10 hours ago

Judella Werleman Mi ta compronde cu elo ta moeilijk pa un mama perde su jui: SI DI BERDAD E JUI TA PERDI. Paso un hende NO por desaparese asina ey, dus pami e ta un complot cu lo trese HOOOOPI problema pa jen di hende, dus ta mihor cu e tal Joran ey haya culpa, cu jen di otro hende haya culpa.
Y e promer culpabel ta e propio Nathalee cu a subi den auto cu hende cu e no echt conose.........pero segun mi e ta un setup di e familia mes y si NO ta asina mi ta hopi sorry pa e mama, pero STOP di CULPA ARUBA, SICK of that. Henter un isla no tin culpa di esey!!
manera Maria a bisa, different Minister, different (cover-up) procedures!
10 hours ago

Tito Lacle judella.. BINGOOOOOOOO
10 hours ago

Renée Gielen ‎@Dilma, if tihis girl left legally but entered illegally, what did Immigration do upon her departure, not having an entry ticket?
10 hours ago

Dilma Arends Geerman I guess Mr. Pietersz should have the answer to that, right?
10 hours ago

Renée Gielen ‎@Dilma:yep, indeed.....
@Judella: the bashing of Aruba was/is way out. The Alabama boycott was way out, the way Beth Holloway talked/talks about ALE is way out, so, what does that tell you? If we can put our finger on Natalee having left the island, the case is solved, the scapegoat is free for that and life can move on. Amen
10 hours ago

Vivian Wever I always entertained the theory that she left 'legally". Why? Because when her mother came to Aruba and went to Natalee's hotel room she stated: Natalee's passsport was neatly on a table. This statement bothered me. Usually girls or nobody for that mather leaves their passport on a table while they are still going out the night before. And most importantly: the passport is too obvious placed to confuse that she did NOT leave the island. While we know she could leave with another passport or ID. I dont think it is extremely difficult in the US to get false IDs. The passport always appeared "planted" to me. it was mentioned various times: she did NOT leave the island because her passport is here!!
8 hours ago

Vivian Wever Why has it never been disclosed whether there was a life insurance on Natalee. I heard a radio inverterview of the mother where she was asked about life insurance. She stated: I never closed a life insurance on Natalee! She did not say that there was no insurance.
8 hours ago

Vivian Wever Aruba should have high definiton cameras to record everyone who arrives and leaves the island, to prevent future scams.
8 hours ago

Tito Lacle good points Vivian
8 hours ago

Ricardo E. Yarzagaray ‎@ Tito: except for the second case of Stefany Flores ..... "all things being equal...?"
8 hours ago

Renée Gielen ‎@Vivian, as far as I know. 1. At the time it was not necessary to enter and leave Aruba with a passport, coming from US. However, all the kids had their passports with them, and as mentioned in documents, the chaperones held the passports. 2. If the chaperones held the passports, how come that Natalee's was on her bed? Maybe she needed it, because it is said that she withdrew money the day before she disappeared. And then, as I found out, she left the island with a different passport. And even that is not that strange, because she may have applied for an adult passport before she left, which left her with 2 passports. Can you still follow?
7 hours ago

Renée Gielen ‎@Ricardo, In my opinion, based upon info, the moment the Holloway case is solved, the things leading to the Peru case will become very clear.
7 hours ago

Renée Gielen ‎@Vivian, there was a rumor that Beth asked for a death certificate on june 10. But as I did/do not base my investigation on rumors, I did not pay attention to this. But, in may 07, Beth declared in a document, signed by an notary, that, based upon everything that happened, she could not conclude otherwise than that Natalee must be dead. And that is not a rumor!!!
There is so much more....
7 hours ago

Ricardo E. Yarzagaray ‎@ Renee: Really!? Tell me more! BTW, there where only 4 chaperones for the 120 students. Check your facts.
7 hours ago

Renée Gielen ‎@Ricardo, there were 6 or 7, not 4......facts!
7 hours ago

Ricardo E. Yarzagaray Maybe, but still to few. 1. Listen, you are trying, it would seem, to convince people that Joran is innocent but the fact is that he most probably murdered Flores and that makes the assumption of innocence very, very slim. 2. You also fail to acknowledge, it seems, to remember that big screw up of the trio Van der Straaten, Karin Janssen and Paulus Van der Sloot the (R.I.P.) with regard to the arrest of those two poor black security guards and -4.- trying to impede the lawyer Lejuez access to them while -5- at the same time NOT arresting the three suspects (Joran and the Kalpoe brothers) after they told LIES about dropping Natalee of at the Holiday Inn!! 6. That was very bad and indicates a cover up as well as rampant in fighting in the prosecution's office. 7. The memo of June 10 2005 (if I recall correctly) sent from the Court of Appeals in Willemstad forbidding any judge stationed in Aruba was not complete. It should of ALSO have forbidden any prosecutor (Karin Janssen) working in Aruba to touch that case since Paulus Van der Sloot worked for a very long time at the Attorney General's office (maybe you know exactly for how long?).
7 hours ago

Vivian Wever ‎@ Renee: was this a notary in Aruba? She tought is was easy to get a death certificate in Aruba but this is not the case it is not easy.
7 hours ago

Renée Gielen ‎@Ricardo, I have never tried to convince people that Joran is/would be innocent. Never ever. I have tried to convince people that there is a complete different side to this story. That is it.
I started investigating this case in june 05 ...(after TweeVandaag sent me to Aruba to make a report about the case and to interview Beth H.). More interviews followed for Dutch news stations.
Last month Antilliaans Dagblad as well as RNW interviewed me again about the case, there as well you can read my thoughts about the case.
@Vivian, no, this was an Alabama notary.
6 hours ago

Ricardo E. Yarzagaray ‎@ Renee: Noted, however there is a thin line between "other side of the story" and bias. For this reason I summarized the most relevant highlights which in my view should indicate to anyone that after the Flores murder one should review and re-assess what went wrong ...... on all sides.
6 hours ago

Vivian Wever ‎@ Ricardo: also consider that even in the US a lot of times it is not even permitted to bring another case in evidence in order not to bias a jury. Although it might seem difficult, every case has to be evaluated on its own merits/evidence. And up to now on the Aruba case there is not one iota of evidence to convict anyone or even to prove what crime was committed (if any).....
6 hours ago ·  1 person

Renée Gielen ‎@Ricardo, I am not biased, nor tunnelvionaired and Joran plays no role in the truth.
Nor does his late father, or Karin Jansen. That is what I found out, but we can agree to disagree. I investigated the US side of this story, and came to some shocking conclusions.
Sorry to sound stubborn. I would love to explain, maybe I can do a lecture on Aruba, with all mayor US media present.
This is all about trial by media, not by facts.
IMO It is the other way around, when the NH case will be solved, the Peru case will be much more clear. And the very important role of FBI as well.
6 hours ago

Ricardo E. Yarzagaray ‎@ Vivian: The point is that the reason why there is no hard evidence or smoking gun in the Holloway case is because the prosecution dropped the ball with the whole world watching! For me the important part is that what happened here NEVER happens again. I'm referring to the "imperfect investigation" of course. Whatever happens now to the main suspect is not so relevant for Aruba anymore. That's what we call "poetic justice" or "Karma". Now, the "hot potatoe" is in the hands of the minister of foreign affairs of The Netherlands who doubles as the representative of foreign affairs of the Kingdom. Let them handle it.
6 hours ago

Ricardo E. Yarzagaray ‎@ Renee: Maybe you should do the lecture in The Hague NOT in Aruba.
6 hours ago

Renée Gielen ‎@Vivian, that is what I mean. This is even not about 'no body no case', it is about investigating. Under US pressure, Aruba did not investigate the American side of this story in the early days and from there on. This was obstructed by FBI who were there from moment one. And I don't mean that as an insult to Aruba, because I am still convinced that Aruba did what Aruba could do. Beth Holloway, however, with all respect, stated from the moment that she arrived on Aruba, that she did not want any local police interference. She made that very clear on different occasions. Why?
6 hours ago

Vivian Wever ‎@ Ricardo: the reason that there is no evidence is not neceesarily related to the prosecution or the investigative team. In order to make any kind of conclusion we have to make assumptions and there is no guarantee that these assumptions are correct. There are plenty of other possibilities why no hard evidence was ever found. I have of course my thoughts on this matter just like everybody else has their opinion. However we look at it they are just assumptions
6 hours ago

Renée Gielen ‎@Ricardo: why the Hague. The Hague was under pressure in june 2005 and made it very clear that this was an internal Aruban affair. Didn't they?
You won't hear from them.
But I read in Amigoe yesterday about the TGO on Aruba, created after my friend and collegue Poentje was killed. Wished that existed in 2005, then the case would have been solved. But everything in life is a learning process, as is this.
6 hours ago

Ricardo E. Yarzagaray Anybody that contents that the investigation was not prioritized by The Hague from day 1 is simply making a fool out of themselves. Wheter or not there was US pressure are questions that should be answered by The Hague since the US pressure would most probably be directed against Aruba but THROUGH The Hague!
6 hours ago

Vivian Wever Within 24 hours of the case I had already concluded that it would be a difficult unsolveable case. Why? Because it is highly unusual ( I follow a lot of true crime cases) that all the witnesses or last persons to be with the person who disappeared left the island, and could not be interviewed. What makes it even weirder it that these kids had graduated from high school so they were going to college. Having studied in college in the US myself I know that kids leave as far from their home as their parents can afford to go to college. So they would be scatterd allover the US. With the very limited means of our country and without knowing who they are they could not be interviewed.
6 hours ago

Vivian Wever I will leave it here as Tito might be getting upset that we are cluttering his wall!
6 hours ago ·  1 person

Ricardo E. Yarzagaray Tito is loving every minute of this. LOL!
6 hours ago ·  2 people

Tito Lacle Viv. How could I not have u on my wall! Such a classy one.
5 hours ago ·  2 people

Ricardo E. Yarzagaray ‎@Renee: Why The Hague? Really? You mean other than the obvious? Ok, lemmie give one angle; when Natalee went missing the Aruban born Attorney General was in Holland because of legal problems of her son so the only one 'at the helm' of the prosecutor's office in Aruba was Karin Jansen who was the head prosecutor (and good friend of the Van der Sloots?) stationed in Aruba for a 3 or 5 years, remember? Now, you can try and convince yourself about chain of command etc. but everybady knows about the bad blood and in fighting in the prosecutor's office. So, when Natalee went missing Karin Jansen 'did the damage' or do you think that she followed instructions of her 'boss', the attorney general Croes Fernandes Pedra? She got her orders from The Hague directly! Everybody knows that (except you maybe?). Maybe you are also oblivios to the fact that when the attorney general came back to Aruba after a week or so all freggin' hell broke lose in there. Remember? However, it was already too late.
@ Vivian: Yes, not being able to interview those students and their chaperones didn't help either.....to put it mildly....
about an hour ago

IT'S IN PLAIN ENGLISH - NOT DOG POOP WHICH YOU NORMALLY SPEAK RENEE AND TITO - READ IT AGAIN AND THIS TIME UNDERSTAND IT. NATALEE WAS MURDERED BY YOUR ARUBA BOY JORAN! ARUBA IS RESPONSIBLE!

GIVE NATALEE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE AIN'T GOING AWAY UNTIL YOU DO YOU NUT CRACKERS!

JORAN: "I think I am incredibly lucky that she's never been found because if she had been found I would be in deep shit"
(Source: Peter deVries secret recordings:
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/40829/08150258/joran_loopt_volledig_leeg.html
)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: January 06, 2011, 09:09:15 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: January 06, 2011, 11:50:21 PM »

Hey, GIELEN - need to get your lies straight before ya go around shooting off your face

OM took notice of the documentary made by the journalist Renee Gielen. According to the OM it was an intriguing compilation of the facts. Only on one point though, OM does not share the reconstruction of the facts by Renee Gielen.
Because of the documentary the OM asked the Aruba Airport Authority to provide exact information on the arrival of the private Jet that brought ms. Beth Holloway to Aruba, information that was never investigated prior to this program.

The AAA confirmed in writing and from data from computers that the jet arrived on May 30, 2005 at 21:57. Based on that the OM concludes that Gielen's suggestions that Beth Holloway arrived earlier is not correct and has no base.

The OM concludes that Gielen does not have knowledge of the dossier of this case in the investigation of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Having the dossier of the case, the OM is of opinion that the direction the investigation is going is still the right one. The conclussions of Renee Gielen did not have an affect on it.

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=22&tmpl=component&format=raw&Itemid=45
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: January 06, 2011, 11:51:21 PM »

Lexy wrote:
Rumors of Robin Holloway inviting Renee G. to post at BNH, if true, makes you wonder what her role is in finding out what happened to Natalee. jmo.
-----------------

Robin (Hope4N) wrote:

It's true, so exactly what are you trying to infer Lexy?
-----------------

Lexy wrote:

Thanks for answering.
--------------

Robin wrote:

Thanks for not. Guess that says more about you than it does me.
Have fun gossiping.
http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/viewtopic.php?t=17564&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: January 06, 2011, 11:53:03 PM »

LEPRECHAUNS we be waiting for the big day in court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: January 07, 2011, 06:22:56 AM »

kkthy

Somehow I believe that through Beth's testimony on January 13th ... others will be inspired and lives will be changed.

Janet

I agree.  I'm sure it will be a powerful experience.  I still can't believe that Beth will be here in CT.

Unforgotten....

kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: January 07, 2011, 06:29:39 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

Texasmom,

I don't really know the area, and not sure if they really saw a lion or if it was a puma as mentioned in the article also.  I've attached an article from 24ora that makes it sound like it wasn't a lion at all. 

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/26194-website-local-qno-serioq-a-crea-panico-inecesario-cu-foto-falso-di-leon-cu-lo-ta-canando-los-na-aruba.html

come across website local "no-serio" owing to crea panico inecesario cu photograph false of lion cu will is canando los at aruba local

thursday, 06 january 2011 13:18

diaranson night autoridad was much attentive for one melding cu will have to have one puma enough big is march los in the district of boroncana. tanto police because; habitantenan owing to leave provided that busca but not owing to succeed localisa the beast. for one or another motibo one rumor owing to being crea cu do not deal here of one puma but of one lion.

Thanks Texasmom, 
I wish we were able to read the Papiamentu translation better. 

Unforgotten....

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: January 07, 2011, 03:15:30 PM »

I'm not sure if this is Beth's fault or the Mountain Brook kids' fault. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: January 07, 2011, 10:43:00 PM »

My Pledge

Page 200
:  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professinals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

A Hero

Page 229:
  As I read on in the journal, I discover that one of the most moving entries is her desription of a hero.  Natalee writes:

A Hero is someone who puts others before himself.  He or she is very selfless and cares about the well-being of others.  Heroes also accept life's challenges and remain strong through tough times.  They also have a strong sense of determination and stick to goals and morals.  I believe that heroes uphold morals and try to encourage others to live life morally correct.  Heroes are not only just people called in times of physical danger, but individuals that can both emotionally and physically help people get through rough times.  A hero should always show respect for other people as well as respect for himself.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: January 08, 2011, 12:56:15 AM »

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_mrbxEHL3lc8/SXOkTUDGZEI/AAAAAAAAG00/xgnN2JrZWx0/s640/Renee%20Gielen_001.jpg

IMO, One ugly beotch, inside and out.   

http://www.curacao-chamber.an/info/registry/excerpt.asp?mode=edit&companyid=89497&establishmentnr=0&legalformid=51

Curaçao Commercial Register
Excerpt from the Commercial Register
    Registration number: 89497 (0)
Date: January 8, 2011  Time: 1:32:13 AM
In the Commercial Register of the Curaçao Chamber of Commerce & Industry is registered under number 89497: ReGie

Trade name   ReGie
Legal form   Limited Liability Company
Official company name   ReGie Management N.V.
Statutory seat   Curaçao
Date of incorporation    April 3, 2002
Date established    April 3, 2002
Authorized capital   Antillean Guilder 50,000.00
Issued capital   Antillean Guilder 10,000.00
Paid up capital   Antillean Guilder 10,000.00
Fiscal year   The fiscal year is equal to the calendar year
Address   Jan Haayenweg 2
Country   Curaçao
Correspondence address   same as above
Object   Management Company(8612), Administrative/managerial office(8429), Organization and Coordination of Congresses, Seminars and Conventions(8495), Audio-visual productions(9565)
Official(s)
Function   Statutory director
Title description   Managing Director
Name   Renée Marie Louise Gielen
Address   Jan Haayenweg 2
Country   Curaçao
Date of birth    November 21, 1949
Place of birth   Eindhoven
Country of birth   The Netherlands
Nationality   Dutch
Source: Registry-information Internet. This document is not an excerpt in accordance with article 11 paragraph 2 of the Trade Ordinance (O.G. 2009 no. 51)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: January 08, 2011, 01:25:15 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: January 08, 2011, 02:15:39 AM »

Gads, the dialog got so think in here I didn't know whether to get the flat coal shovel or the round one! Keep up the Good 'Works Monkeys!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: January 08, 2011, 12:17:26 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=249

Ladies night @ Confession 5jan11

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.