March 28, 2024, 08:51:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443643 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: January 08, 2011, 12:54:29 PM »

Does Jay Leno have a daughter??

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #221 on: January 08, 2011, 01:00:14 PM »

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #222 on: January 08, 2011, 01:35:28 PM »

Earlier in the evening...

www.facebook.com

Pretty sure this background is from Confessions, and looks like Samantha in the same dress from the Lee party...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=783490028

And guess who was the featured DJ?   

http://www.facebook.com/confessionclubaruba

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: January 08, 2011, 01:39:39 PM »

Monkey Devil!

If he did, I think he'd have her head examined if she even thought about hanging out with the Sloot's!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: January 08, 2011, 02:43:42 PM »

I think the woman in the pic with Valentijn, Adrian, and Samantha from the Lee Party is probably the one everyone calls "Mama" from the Kukoo-Kunuku party bus.

jmo

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kukoo-Kunuku/89528128023?v=photos&so

Fan photos from Kukoo Kunuku

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: January 08, 2011, 02:59:00 PM »

Earlier in the evening...

www.facebook.com

Pretty sure this background is from Confessions, and looks like Samantha in the same dress from the Lee party...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=783490028

And guess who was the featured DJ?   

http://www.facebook.com/confessionclubaruba

AH, we just can't get rid of Steve Croes aka DJ Diablo 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: January 08, 2011, 02:59:57 PM »

Monkey Devil!

If he did, I think he'd have her head examined if she even thought about hanging out with the Sloot's!   

I think her jaw dropped when she found out he was a Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: January 08, 2011, 03:07:26 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I think her jaw dropped when she found out he was a Sloot

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: January 08, 2011, 03:19:18 PM »

http://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/nederland/article3366447.ece/Nog_geen_gouden_tip_in_moordzaak__Poentje__Castro.html

Google translation:

Not a great tip in murder 'Poentje' Castro

(AP) - The investigation into the death of 47-year old Aruban journalist John 'Poentje "three weeks ago, Castro has never delivered. Although, according to a spokesman of the Public Prosecutor of Aruba has daily tips come in, there is as yet no one arrested.

Thursday morning December 23 after Castro by his children was found dead in his garden, was first in Aruba called a Large-Scale Operations Team put on a case. Ten detectives are involved in the death of the journalist. Castro, who was known on the island and its own TV show had probably been shot.

Castro's death caused much turmoil and led to Aruba shocked reactions. Immediately after his death came to many law enforcement tips. The content and the number of tips may be nothing TO say. The case, according to the spokeswoman 'very seriously' taken.

The journalist was known in the Netherlands in 2008 by an interview with Patrick van Eem, which Joran van der Sloot had a hidden camera to talk about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Castro dropped regularly with controversial topics. It is unclear whether this has anything to do with his death.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: January 08, 2011, 03:47:42 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1440:loslopende-leeuw-blijft-bewoners-bezighouden&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Stray 'lion' residents remain concerned

Saturday, 08 January 2011 6:46 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - Residents of eight Thursday Boroncana have again 'roar of a lion heard in their garden. According to the residents it was really a lion, while others have a puma or mountain lion talk. This, the police confirmed yesterday.

The residents reported around half past twelve at night to the emergency room of the police they heard shouting. Officers who responded to the report, have searched around but found no single animal.

Yesterday was already in our paper that there are persistent rumors about a lion in the North. Daily Herald spoke with the owner of the "zoo" at Alto Vista, Philip Merry Weather. He denied, however, a lion in his park, and also says no animals to be missed. His suggestion was that perhaps the beast is an ocelot or pardelkat. This is a feline with an average shoulder height of 50 inches and a length of 140 inches. The fur of an ocelot is similar to that of a cheetah. Merry Weather explained that two years ago in Aruba three ocelots have escaped. "We have one we can catch and one dead." He thinks it is possible that the third is now being identified.

Meanwhile, rumors persist about a lion in different media speculated about and morning newspaper Bon Dia states that yesterday several people have reported back from a big cat. It also reported that traces of 'greater than that of a big dog. " The paw print that was found in the Mondi would be about eight inches high.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: January 08, 2011, 03:50:27 PM »

Yesterday's edition

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1343:leeuw-gesignaleerd&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

'Lion' identified

Friday, 07 January 2011 4:01 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - Several residents in the north would one day last lion in the vicinity of Alto Vista, walking around. The police also alerted and searched for the animal.
The owner of the zoo at Alto Vista, Philip Merry Weather, where the lion would come according to the rumors, gave a response that he is no lion in his zoo. "And I think there are no lions in Aruba. The police have been at my door to inquire whether the rumors are true. "Merry Weather indicates that it maybe be an ocelot (a small cat). "About two years ago on Aruba three ocelots escaped. We have to catch one and one we found dead. It may well be therefore that there is one leash. Maybe people have seen an ocelot instead of a lion. But one thing is certain, it is not a beast of me. "Papito Comenencia Police spokesman has heard the rumors and confirmed that the police had been searching. "This search has yielded nothing."

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: January 08, 2011, 04:36:06 PM »

Yesterday's edition

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1343:leeuw-gesignaleerd&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

'Lion' identified

Friday, 07 January 2011 4:01 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - Several residents in the north would one day last lion in the vicinity of Alto Vista, walking around. The police also alerted and searched for the animal.
The owner of the zoo at Alto Vista, Philip Merry Weather, where the lion would come according to the rumors, gave a response that he is no lion in his zoo. "And I think there are no lions in Aruba. The police have been at my door to inquire whether the rumors are true. "Merry Weather indicates that it maybe be an ocelot (a small cat). "About two years ago on Aruba three ocelots escaped. We have to catch one and one we found dead. It may well be therefore that there is one leash. Maybe people have seen an ocelot instead of a lion. But one thing is certain, it is not a beast of me. "Papito Comenencia Police spokesman has heard the rumors and confirmed that the police had been searching. "This search has yielded nothing."

Gee, two years ago 3 ocelot rumored to have escaped, yet he admits one was found and the other was dead.  The third must be wearing a lion disguise.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: January 08, 2011, 05:05:54 PM »

Mountain Lion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cougar ( included mountain lion)

Males typically weigh 53 to 100 kilograms (115 to 220 pounds), averaging 62 kg (137 lb). Females typically weigh between 29 and 64 kg (64 and 141 lb), averaging 42 kg (93 lb)

Ocelot

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocelot

typically weighs 8 to 10 kilograms (18 to 22 lb)

Snake

Females usually the most venomous, weigh more and age faster than the non snake population
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: January 08, 2011, 05:11:01 PM »

OT - Deborah Flores-Naravez's former boyfriend Jason "Blu" Griffith charged with murder. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #234 on: January 08, 2011, 05:23:22 PM »

Where does it go when she.....nevermind Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: January 08, 2011, 07:13:21 PM »

Mountain Lion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cougar ( included mountain lion)

Males typically weigh 53 to 100 kilograms (115 to 220 pounds), averaging 62 kg (137 lb). Females typically weigh between 29 and 64 kg (64 and 141 lb), averaging 42 kg (93 lb)

Ocelot

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocelot

typically weighs 8 to 10 kilograms (18 to 22 lb)

Snake

Females usually the most venomous, weigh more and age faster than the non snake population

http://www.einformante.com/Local/niun-duda-cu-loke-a-bishita-buruncana-ta-un-qmontain-lionq-ata-e-prueba/

indicacion strong cu thing is bishitando buruncana is one "mountain lion"

saturday, 08 january 2011 10:17

north - already end for several day y for some person for several time, they're feel algo odd vooral in the district of burancana. in the ultimo dianan here the asunto owing to become more earnest at instant cu asistencia of police owing to wordo ask at one adres at buruncana caminda cu they owing to feel one lion, for odd cu the can sound one lion. at instant cu police owing to arrive they owing to confirma cu have one rastro of one beast big, cu at not know kico the is. but we owing to dicidi of bay in forest two day y owing to come achieve rasto of thing we is much assure of is of one mountain lion, cu is much comun at merca. vooral cu informacion cu we owing to compila cu will was have one mericano cu will owing to lose uno at instant cu this was diminutive y the la think cu the la die sinembargo this do not the caso apparently. in the two ultimo dianan here we owing to achieve his rastro enough far of buruncana y assure does not divulga where, for person not bay haci cos of caweta y ayanan in problem. we is much convenci where the is bibando, y is march one good distancia for can arrive buruncana. autoridadnan will have to dicidi kico is bay haci or trece one experto for capture. one pair of time behind one person canando in forest in vecindario owing to mire but never wanted owing to tell niun person for they not think cu the is loco. one another person two day behind also owing to succeed look at his back in his cura of cas. in day not have to worry mucho, but part night evita of let children diminutive play in cura. if have much person the do not aserca, they're timido can will general. esun here is show good comi, mirando con the rastro is gesink in teranos will follow informado of the desaroyo here assure uno interesting. not s lay down two pintura, esun narrow is of cacho esun more hanco is of one mountain lion of cual we is believe cu the beast here is.

one person canando in forest in vecindario owing to mire but never wanted owing to tell niun person for they not think cu the is loco.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: January 08, 2011, 07:28:49 PM »

http://www.bear-tracker.com/cougar.html

The tracks in Aruba don't look like mountain lion to me but I'm not an expert.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: January 08, 2011, 10:11:08 PM »

A Major Cosmic WTF

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed.

Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kermit

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: January 08, 2011, 10:40:15 PM »

http://www.bear-tracker.com/cougar.html

The tracks in Aruba don't look like mountain lion to me but I'm not an expert.
Like every other animal mystery in Aruba ............... the "lion" is probably a donkey. Drugs and alcohol are major players in Aruba!  Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: January 08, 2011, 10:41:36 PM »

This Shocked Me

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.