March 28, 2024, 05:33:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443616 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: January 15, 2011, 01:01:10 PM »

I believe there are 14 stations of the cross.  If Beth stopped at the 5th station, it represents when Simon Helps Jesus Carry His Cross.   an angelic monkey

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #381 on: January 15, 2011, 01:05:37 PM »

I believe there are 14 stations of the cross.  If Beth stopped at the 5th station, it represents when Simon Helps Jesus Carry His Cross.   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: January 15, 2011, 01:14:06 PM »

Looking for a picture of Beth that she showed in Waterford .Beth  was at a church that had five crosses she prayed at every cross when she reached the fifth she knew in her heart that God had Natalee the picture brought tears to my eyes do we have it anywhere.

I've seen that Blonde, let me look.

Blonde watch this video

http://www.cbn.com/media/player/index.aspx?s=/vod/BethHolloway_102207

Powerful!!

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Very Powerful but no picture of her holding Natalee picture, dirty jeans and not eaten  or slept for four days this picture was incredible Still looking for it

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: January 15, 2011, 01:18:52 PM »

I never realized that each cross had a significance.

Thanks 2NJ

Janet

++++++

Spiritual significance

The object of the Stations is to help the faithful to make a spiritual pilgrimage of prayer, through meditating upon the chief scenes of Christ's sufferings and death. It has become one of the most popular devotions for Roman Catholics, as well as featuring in the worship and devotion of other Christian denominations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stations_of_the_Cross#History

Traditional form

The Stations themselves are usually a series of 14 pictures or sculptures depicting the following scenes:

Jesus is condemned to death
Jesus is given his cross
Jesus falls the first time
Jesus meets His Mother
Simon of Cyrene carries the cross
Veronica wipes the face of Jesus
Jesus falls the second time
Jesus meets the daughters of Jerusalem
Jesus falls the third time
Jesus is stripped of His garments
Crucifixion: Jesus is nailed to the cross
Jesus dies on the cross
Jesus' body is removed from the cross (Deposition or Lamentation)
Jesus is laid in the tomb and covered in incense.

Although not traditionally part of the Stations, the Resurrection of Jesus is sometimes included as a fifteenth station

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: January 15, 2011, 01:22:14 PM »

Looking for a picture of Beth that she showed in Waterford .Beth  was at a church that had five crosses she prayed at every cross when she reached the fifth she knew in her heart that God had Natalee the picture brought tears to my eyes do we have it anywhere.

Blonde watch this video

Powerful!!

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Very Powerful but no picture of her holding Natalee picture, dirty jeans and not eaten  or slept for four days this picture was incredible Still looking for it

Blonde

Does the photo you are referring to show Beth sitting on the floor in her hotel room leaning again the wall?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: January 15, 2011, 01:26:32 PM »

Blonde watch this video

Powerful!!

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

www.people.com

This is one from a People article:

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: January 15, 2011, 01:32:13 PM »

Thanks 2NJ

Janet

++++++

Spiritual significance

The object of the Stations is to help the faithful to make a spiritual pilgrimage of prayer, through meditating upon the chief scenes of Christ's sufferings and death. It has become one of the most popular devotions for Roman Catholics, as well as featuring in the worship and devotion of other Christian denominations.

Traditional form

The Stations themselves are usually a series of 14 pictures or sculptures depicting the following scenes:

Jesus is given his cross
Jesus meets His Mother
Jesus dies on the cross

Although not traditionally part of the Stations, the Resurrection of Jesus is sometimes included as a fifteenth station

Yes, Janet.  In Catholic churches, the stations historically have been depicted inside and/or outside. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: January 15, 2011, 01:37:13 PM »

Thanks 2NJ

Janet

++++++

Spiritual significance

Traditional form

Jesus is given his cross
Jesus meets His Mother
Jesus dies on the cross

Yes, Janet.  In Catholic churches, the stations historically have been depicted inside and/or outside. 

A constant reminder of the ultimate sacrifice.

I like the 15th Station.  The tomb could not hold Him.

Thanks again.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: January 15, 2011, 01:42:12 PM »

TM,

I thought I had a vague recollection of the photo Blonde mentioned, but couldn't be sure after all this time.  I'm thinking maybe I was remembering the photo you just posted from People.  Still am not sure, but thanks for finding and posting it. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: January 15, 2011, 01:51:24 PM »

Blonde watch this video

Powerful!!

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Blonde

Does the photo you are referring to show Beth sitting on the floor in her hotel room leaning again the wall?

Janet

No Janet, she is holding a picture like this one of Natalee in her arms

Beth is standing in her four day old jeans and their is a Church behind her it's so chilling

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: January 15, 2011, 01:54:32 PM »

Blonde watch this video

Powerful!!

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

www.people.com

This is one from a People article:

Not the same picture, but most likely the same day this is close.
 Beth was standing
 Thank You I just need to frame this picture.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: January 15, 2011, 01:58:42 PM »

TM,

I thought I had a vague recollection of the photo Blonde mentioned, but couldn't be sure after all this time.  I'm thinking maybe I was remembering the photo you just posted from People.  Still am not sure, but thanks for finding and posting it. 

You're welcome 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

The full article is here:

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20148066,00.html

or for the pdf file of that issue:

http://storage.people.com/pdfs/20050704/PEO_ISSUE_20050704_PDF/PEO_20050704_ISSUE.PDF

snipped

Beth, meanwhile, felt such a sense of urgency after landing in Aruba that she did not sleep for 48 hours. Exhausted but too worried about Natalee to shut down, she took a cab to a chapel on Aruba's north end at 5 a.m. on June 1. There she walked in the morning's dim light along a row of 13 shoulder-high white crosses. Suddenly "I realized God was taking care of Natalee," she says, "and so I could just focus on finding her."

Searching Aruba's desolate brush has been nerve-racking work. "There were so many times when we smelled something horrible and you think, 'Please, don't let it be her,' " says Robin Holloway. "And then you'd find a dead dog or chicken." On June 10 FBI agents gathered Natalee's family to brief them on the arrests of Joran and his friends. They offered no details but conveyed "that the investigation appears to be of foul play," says Dave, "and that there's a possibility that Natalee may not be found alive."

Beth took the briefing in stride, resuming her mission to put her daughter's photo in every store in Aruba. Her demeanor is upbeat, though in rare unguarded moments she fights back tears when talking about Natalee. At night she sleeps in a wrinkled nightshirt that she fished out of Natalee's dirty laundry in Aruba because it makes her feel close to her daughter. And at least once a day she retreats to the chapel that gave her solace early in her journey. She stares at the sea and feels Natalee's presence in the hillside winds. Sometimes it is there, in the most peaceful of places, that the reality other situation hits her the hardest. "All I've been saying since day one is I want answers," she says, "and now I don't know if I can handle the answers." 

snipped

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: January 15, 2011, 02:18:27 PM »

THE STATIONS OF THE CROSS

Exerpts

Pages 100: I rise and make my way up the hillside to the next cross and the next one and the next, repeating my prayers.

I am looking to the sky, which is growing bluer as dawn breaks, and talking to God. And as I reach the fifth cross, the answer to these prayers comes.  Complete peace blankets me, and I am still.  It's a familiar feeling, yet unknown to me like this before now.  It comes in total stillness.  Silence. And in this instant I know that Natalee is with God.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: January 15, 2011, 02:46:13 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/26539-fundador-di-canal-90-y-voz-di-aruba-albertico-arends-a-fayece.html

fundador of canal 90 y voz of aruba albertico arends owing to fayece

saturday, 15 january 2011 14:56

saturday afternoon owing to enter the informe cu albert maximiliaan "albertico" arends owing to fayece. albertico is form part of the are of pioneronan of radio difusion here at aruba. the la arise voz of aruba on the near am y canal 90 on fm. enough year behind the yuinan did take the maneho daily paper of both emisora. albertico was conoci also for is one great carnavalista. both emisora saturday afternoon owing to bay for of air debi at luto. is desea the family, staf y personal compel in the momentonan dificil here cu the perdida.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: January 15, 2011, 03:10:25 PM »

This is the closest I could find

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: January 15, 2011, 03:33:34 PM »

I have never before seen these pictures taken at the chapel.  I can see the anguish in Beth's face.  These images are keepers.

Janet

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #396 on: January 15, 2011, 04:13:08 PM »

can you even imagine.. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: January 15, 2011, 04:39:42 PM »

can you even imagine.. 

kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: January 15, 2011, 04:59:06 PM »

This picture and the one from People magazine breaks my heart.  You can see the helplessness of the situation on those pictures.

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: January 15, 2011, 06:42:49 PM »

This picture and the one from People magazine breaks my heart.  You can see the helplessness of the situation on those pictures.

The one she used at the speech she was standing and you can feel her pain. I may email her and ask her for it that one broke my heart. It was when she came to realize Natalee was gone and now she had a much bigger quest.

http://www.executivespeakers.com/videoDetails.asp?speaker=Beth+Holloway&theSpeaker=1349

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.