March 28, 2024, 05:06:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443612 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #580 on: January 23, 2011, 02:30:24 AM »

Just wanted to say God Bless to BillB, Lifesong, Hotping, BlueMoon, Jen3560, Kermit, and Rob. Hope all is well in your respective worlds! A journey such as justice is never an easy one, but one that needs to be taken in light of the injustices that occur around the world every day, to people that are unsuspecting of the dangers that changed the course of their lives as well as their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, grandmothers, grandfathers, cousins, and friends that were closest to them. Justice may not be coming in the time, or the fashion that I'd like, I trust that the ultimate arbiter of justice, has it all under control. I'll KeepTheFaith, as it's never steered me wrong! A BIG Thank you to Scared Monkeys, Klaasend, 2nj, San, Muffy, and all other silent contributors to keeping hope and faith alive for all those without voices. The journey continues.....................TICK_TOCK

an angelic monkey

Keep it goin', KeepTheFaith. The journey continues and we will all be here until the last day to get the mission accomplished. You can take that to the BANK.

(Just don't let Joran know which bank or what the account number is)

God Bless Carpe! Stay away from the cheek smackers or those who tend to live around the Cahulawassee River...

Squeeeeeeel like a little piggy for me, boy.

------------

I went to light Natalee 2 more candles because I haven't been by in about a week.

It was a great surprise to find out, someone was filling out candles for Natalee and
forging my name to it. In the special message section, the SUB-HUMAN DNA CONTAINER
typed "Twitty's are going down down down."

The sloot poe supporters are pretty sick in the head. They show it everyday with each new action. Technically, they are already dead - they just didn't get the memo yet.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: January 23, 2011, 02:40:11 AM »

I think there is a lot to be said about the MONEY TRAIL that floats around the periphery of the Natalee Holloway rape and murder. Until this day, there are people, if that's what you'd call them, who choose to represent the Leprechauns. I guess you could say that I find that extremely peculiar, for some reason. I wouldn't think, nor do I believe, that someone would represent someone for free. Would someone work On a Contingency basis? For how long without a penny? So, as a wise frog once told me. Follow the money! It has to come from somewhere, right?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: January 23, 2011, 02:46:16 AM »

Just wanted to say God Bless to BillB, Lifesong, Hotping, BlueMoon, Jen3560, Kermit, and Rob. Hope all is well in your respective worlds! A journey such as justice is never an easy one, but one that needs to be taken in light of the injustices that occur around the world every day, to people that are unsuspecting of the dangers that changed the course of their lives as well as their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, grandmothers, grandfathers, cousins, and friends that were closest to them. Justice may not be coming in the time, or the fashion that I'd like, I trust that the ultimate arbiter of justice, has it all under control. I'll KeepTheFaith, as it's never steered me wrong! A BIG Thank you to Scared Monkeys, Klaasend, 2nj, San, Muffy, and all other silent contributors to keeping hope and faith alive for all those without voices. The journey continues.....................TICK_TOCK

an angelic monkey

Keep it goin', KeepTheFaith. The journey continues and we will all be here until the last day to get the mission accomplished. You can take that to the BANK.

God Bless Carpe! Stay away from the cheek smackers or those who tend to live around the Cahulawassee River...

------------

I went to light Natalee 2 more candles because I haven't been by in about a week.

It was a great surprise to find out, someone was filling out candles for Natalee and
forging my name to it. In the special message section, the SUB-HUMAN DNA CONTAINER

The sloot poe supporters are pretty sick in the head. They show it everyday with each new action. Technically, they are already dead - they just didn't get the memo yet.

I woke up the other night laughing really hard because I had a dream that Joran was squealing like a pig in Castro Castro while his next door neighbor, the Hit man, was playing a banjo all the while!  Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: January 23, 2011, 03:06:35 AM »

Keepthefaith and carpe noctem    what you and the others do here is amazing!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: January 23, 2011, 03:53:08 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOOD NIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: January 23, 2011, 09:57:30 AM »

GOOD NIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: January 23, 2011, 10:50:12 AM »

an angelic monkey

------------

texasmom brought to our attention a while back that Natalee's Candles were being used improperly and with disrespect.  We contacted the web admin there and it was addressed by deleting the entries.  Unfortunately, these idiots can't be blocked.  Thanks for mentioning it, Carpe.  Let God sort them out.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: January 23, 2011, 11:56:42 AM »

We Never Stood a Chance

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.

____

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH
By Beth Holloway

ISBN: 9780061452277
ISBN10: 0061452270
Imprint: HarperOne
On Sale: 10/2/2007

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: January 23, 2011, 12:02:01 PM »

an angelic monkey

Thank you and everyone else for their dedication in seeking Justice for Natalee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: January 23, 2011, 05:23:30 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE FIND

Solely Richardson

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson. This made me very uneasy,

Kyle Kingman:    Richardson was very quick to dismiss the trap as case-relevant. Richardson was insisting that we keep looking FAR out to sea in very deep water.  He was the one briefing the ALE divers on how to handle the site.  He was the one who handled all the evidence that came out of the water.  He was the one who admits to personally sending the fabric sample to the FBI for testing.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Surely I am Wrong

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

Irresponsible Investigating

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. ....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: January 23, 2011, 06:34:51 PM »

JOHN SILVETTI

Did the project lead of the Persistence have a conflict of interest ... a confict of interest that implied he would become a participant in the Aruban cover up agenda that had denied justice to Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family since May 30, 2005?

Janet

+++++

He had Plans

Kyle Kingman:
  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

Kyle Kingman: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: January 23, 2011, 06:53:59 PM »

"Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant."

Why is it that anything that was something is never "case relevant" in this case with these people?! 

Happy New Year Monkeys!  I've been super busy but reading every page!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #592 on: January 23, 2011, 07:10:51 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8176.msg1176414#msg1176414

Meet Taylor Brown the winner of the weekend package for the Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival. Enjoy it Taylor!

Added May 28

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's of Joran's biggest supporters on Facebook.  Along with Guiding Light and Aline Hibbert.

He "likes" everything he and others post, lol. 

http://news.visitaruba.com/news/do/dispatch/view/id/1293/manageArticle.html

Miss Massachusetts, Brittany Burgess, Relaxes At Tierra Del Sol

Posted on: 07/12/2007
By Rona Coster

Tierra del Sol – Miss Massachusetts, Brittany Burgess, is seen here in our pictures relaxing at Tierra del Sol country club, just prior to the Miss International pageant which will take place in Chicago, July 27. The gorgeous 19-year old, she is a student at Merrimack College, Andover, reports she wished to relax and work on her natural tan, and what better place than Aruba.

Parents Andrea and Dave Burgess have been bringing the family to Tierra del Sol for the past 11 years, always staying in one of the golf course’s private custom homes. Joining Brittany here is her younger sister Leighandra and her friend Chelsea, all from Dracut, Massachusetts.

Last year, Brittany made headlines as a senior with an interest in photography, attending Dracut high school. She captured the humorous image of three curious residents at Aruba’s Donkey Sanctuary, entered her work in the Boston Globe Show 2006, and won an honorable mention in the national Scholastic Art Award, conducted by the Alliance for Young Artists & Writers.

Pictured here Brittany, at the club house at Tierra del Sol with her parents Dave & Andrea Burgess, sister Leighandra Burgess, and Chelsea, accompanied by Tierra del Sol Managing Director Ann Brown and her son Taylor Brown. Dave and Andrea Burgess love Aruba, and are always pleased to return, opening their vacation home to friends and neighbors, drop in for a drink, they say!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: January 23, 2011, 07:26:19 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: January 23, 2011, 07:32:54 PM »

JOHN SILVETTI

Did the project lead of the Persistence have a conflict of interest ... a confict of interest that implied he would become a participant in the Aruban cover up agenda that had denied justice to Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family since May 30, 2005?

Janet

+++++

He had Plans

Kyle Kingman:
  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

Kyle Kingman: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

I was Ignored

Kyle Kingman:
  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: January 23, 2011, 07:35:27 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/26825-persona-seriamente-herida-na-altura-di-natural-bridge.html

Papiamentu translation:

lady owing to cay cu quadracer y abide much sla

sunday, 23 january 2011 13:54

one lady of surname solognier but of edad relativamente young was envolvi in one accidente today afternoon at height of natural bridge. for one or another motibo, past owing to lose control on his quadracer, cay downstairs for of one zero y owing to fractura leg, hand, saca schouder for of luga, truma at cabes y heup. cu helicopter owing to transport'e for hospital at where doctor was sperando on dje end for brinda asistencia medico. come across

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: January 23, 2011, 07:46:07 PM »

"Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant."

Why is it that anything that was something is never "case relevant" in this case with these people?! 

Happy New Year Monkeys!  I've been super busy but reading every page!

Happy New Year Sharon/Tx.

Currently ... I am anticipating two event:

1.  The ruling of the 4th judge in the Stephany Flores case as it relates to Joran van der Sloot's confession.

2.  The outcome of the defamation lawsuit brought against Phil Mcgraw by Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

Considering the 5 year roller coaster we have been on while following the Natalee Holloway case ... I do not have a good feel about either outcome.  However ... I will be rejoicing if I am wrong.

I hope you are having a good Sunday.  I am.  Any day is a good day when I do not have to cook and ... I am not cooking.

Later, Janet
4:45 PM

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: January 24, 2011, 12:11:03 AM »

************ IN 2011 ************

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: January 24, 2011, 02:40:25 AM »

GOOD NIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: January 24, 2011, 09:37:33 AM »

GOOD NIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.