March 28, 2024, 05:58:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443693 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #600 on: January 24, 2011, 06:04:36 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/01/asesinato-di-%E2%80%9Cpoentje%E2%80%9D-birandio-un-cold-case/

Papiamentu translation:

asesinato of “poentje” birandio one cold case.

publication: monday, 24 january 2011.

categoria: policial

till still one enigma

oranjestad.(aan): dianan, simanan is pasando till still investigadornan not owing to succeed soluciona the asesinato of the ciudadano poentje castro in his cura of his cas.

as is conoci cu dead cruel of poentje keto bay is bao of investigacion y the team encarga owing to compila enough material relaciona cu the asesinato.

on the night encuestion according suspicion, one or more person will is meti y will is responsible of dead cruel of conocido presentador of “un day in bida”.

several tiro owing to wordo dispara on poentje y let behind y probably the will owing to lose enough blood cu the consecuencia cu owing to come haye dead in cura of cas serca of his pickup.

the team of recherche owing to succeed y is compilando y analisando all informe cu as they owing to achieve y by tip they cu owing to enter.

have material, according informe cu will owing to wordo send in exterior y do not conoci if is so far cu will bay over for cuminsa aresta sospechosonan.

all the time have much speculacion is circula bao of comunidad, comunidad wanted for her claridad of that ( they ) will is meti y owing to comete the acto cruel cu owing to ranca life of the presentador of the conocido declaration of policy very like y see tanto at the islands aruba corsow also at boneiro.

a or more is responsible for her dead cruel of “poentje”.

but the sospechosonan y esnan responsible still investigadornan is buscando they cu confidence of succeed soluciona the caso here.

do not conoci cuanto time investigador will follow y kico will is the sharp cardinal cu still the caso here not owing to look at luz of day.

tanto ministerio publico cu is encabeza the investigacion not can give none comentario con the investigacion is andando.

probably have cierto asuntonan cu will have cu open the caminda for place hand on esnan responsible for her dead of poentje.

time according informe will do not hungando the rol but dato’s important compila if y cada uno is wordo analiza for place they in another for finalmente husticia can cuminsa actua cu pruebanan concreto.

apparently inespera at instant cu end of analiza y have strong indicacion y confesion absolute can wait for accion of the team big of recherchenan cu is encarga for soluciona the asesinato of poentje castro. if tarda, the caso here also will maybe one “cold case”.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: January 24, 2011, 06:21:29 PM »

Wow, already a cold case? 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: January 24, 2011, 06:24:12 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/01/asesinato-di-%E2%80%9Cpoentje%E2%80%9D-birandio-un-cold-case/

Papiamentu translation:

asesinato of “poentje” birandio one cold case.

publication: monday, 24 january 2011.

categoria: policial

till still one enigma

oranjestad.(aan): dianan, simanan is pasando till still investigadornan not owing to succeed soluciona the asesinato of the ciudadano poentje castro in his cura of his cas.

as is conoci cu dead cruel of poentje keto bay is bao of investigacion y the team encarga owing to compila enough material relaciona cu the asesinato.

on the night encuestion according suspicion, one or more person will is meti y will is responsible of dead cruel of conocido presentador of “un day in bida”.

several tiro owing to wordo dispara on poentje y let behind y probably the will owing to lose enough blood cu the consecuencia cu owing to come haye dead in cura of cas serca of his pickup.

the team of recherche owing to succeed y is compilando y analisando all informe cu as they owing to achieve y by tip they cu owing to enter.

have material, according informe cu will owing to wordo send in exterior y do not conoci if is so far cu will bay over for cuminsa aresta sospechosonan.

all the time have much speculacion is circula bao of comunidad, comunidad wanted for her claridad of that ( they ) will is meti y owing to comete the acto cruel cu owing to ranca life of the presentador of the conocido declaration of policy very like y see tanto at the islands aruba corsow also at boneiro.

a or more is responsible for her dead cruel of “poentje”.

but the sospechosonan y esnan responsible still investigadornan is buscando they cu confidence of succeed soluciona the caso here.

do not conoci cuanto time investigador will follow y kico will is the sharp cardinal cu still the caso here not owing to look at luz of day.

tanto ministerio publico cu is encabeza the investigacion not can give none comentario con the investigacion is andando.

probably have cierto asuntonan cu will have cu open the caminda for place hand on esnan responsible for her dead of poentje.

time according informe will do not hungando the rol but dato’s important compila if y cada uno is wordo analiza for place they in another for finalmente husticia can cuminsa actua cu pruebanan concreto.

apparently inespera at instant cu end of analiza y have strong indicacion y confesion absolute can wait for accion of the team big of recherchenan cu is encarga for soluciona the asesinato of poentje castro. if tarda, the caso here also will maybe one “cold case”.

Not exactly sure what this says, but if they are trying to say the case will be cold unless there is a confession.....they really need to re-evaluate.  A confession means absolutely nothing.  Perhaps the population should support victim's rights as opposed to the perpetrator's rights.  Good thing they have the super duper team on it.   
Susebear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: January 24, 2011, 08:08:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I need to rant before I have a stroke and y'all are the only one who will understand.  I'm from Texas and my daughter is getting married soon to a guy from Massachussetts, whose grandparents vacation in Aruba every year. My future SIL's mother sent me a message today that her mom bought her wedding outfit in ARUBA! 
2 aspirin and 2 glasses of wine.  AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!  I have definitely expressed my views to them about that evil place and politely excuse myself when the conversation goes there.  Seems to me there is some button pushing.
Any advice you can lend me on how to deal with it will be most appreciated.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: January 24, 2011, 08:26:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I need to rant before I have a stroke and y'all are the only one who will understand.  I'm from Texas and my daughter is getting married soon to a guy from Massachussetts, whose grandparents vacation in Aruba every year. My future SIL's mother sent me a message today that her mom bought her wedding outfit in ARUBA! 
2 aspirin and 2 glasses of wine.  AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!  I have definitely expressed my views to them about that evil place and politely excuse myself when the conversation goes there.  Seems to me there is some button pushing.

I'm sure that will be one showy number.  They're known for their costumes.

I would stay quiet and say a prayer that the seams pop.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: January 24, 2011, 08:28:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I need to rant before I have a stroke and y'all are the only one who will understand.  I'm from Texas and my daughter is getting married soon to a guy from Massachussetts, whose grandparents vacation in Aruba every year. My future SIL's mother sent me a message today that her mom bought her wedding outfit in ARUBA!  
2 aspirin and 2 glasses of wine.  AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!  I have definitely expressed my views to them about that evil place and politely excuse myself when the conversation goes there.  Seems to me there is some button pushing.

When you see her in the outfit, ask her if she got it at Walmart  Monkey Devil!

Then ask her if she's put on a couple pounds  Monkey Devil!   
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 08:35:02 PM by klaasend » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #606 on: January 24, 2011, 08:36:05 PM »

Instead of a corsage, have your daughter distribute a Natalee Button for her to wear instead! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: January 24, 2011, 08:39:10 PM »

Another suicide attempt in "paradise"

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/26873-preso-a-purba-comete-suicidio.html

Preso a purba comete suicidio    Print    E-mail
Monday, 24 January 2011 14:30
image-98945-galleryV9-pwtd

Un detenido cera den cel na Warda di Polis di San Nicolas a purba pone un fin na su bida awe merdia. Polisnan atento a mira e intencion di e preso riba camara y mesora a bay den accion y a corta e cabuya. Ambulance a presenta mesora na e sitio y a transporta e victima pa Centro Medico na San Nicolas. Pero un rato despues ambulance a sali cu e mesun detenido pa Hospital pa ricibi mas tratamento medico.

Thru translator

preso owing to try comete suicidio

monday, 24 january 2011 14:30

one detenido close in cel at keep of police of san nicolas owing to try place one end at his life today afternoon. polisnan attentive owing to see the intencion of the preso on camara y at once owing to bay in accion y owing to clip the cabuya. ambulance owing to present at once at the sitio y owing to transporta the victima for centro medico at san nicolas. but one rato after ambulance owing to leave cu the same detenido for hospital for ricibi more tratamento medico.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: January 24, 2011, 08:42:34 PM »

Great idea CBB 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: January 24, 2011, 08:58:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I need to rant before I have a stroke and y'all are the only one who will understand.  I'm from Texas and my daughter is getting married soon to a guy from Massachussetts, whose grandparents vacation in Aruba every year. My future SIL's mother sent me a message today that her mom bought her wedding outfit in ARUBA!  
2 aspirin and 2 glasses of wine.  AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!  I have definitely expressed my views to them about that evil place and politely excuse myself when the conversation goes there.  Seems to me there is some button pushing.

When you see her in the outfit, ask her if she got it at Walmart  Monkey Devil!

Then ask her if she's put on a couple pounds  Monkey Devil!   

My boutique of choice.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: January 24, 2011, 09:00:02 PM »

Janet - I love Walmart except recently the clothes are too trendy.  Hopefully they will get some of their older folk stuff 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: January 24, 2011, 09:20:15 PM »

KLAAS, O/T They have found a body in Lubbock in the Elizabeth Ennin case.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: January 24, 2011, 09:21:11 PM »

KLAAS, O/T They have found a body in Lubbock in the Elizabeth Ennin case.

OMG, thanks
Susebear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: January 24, 2011, 09:22:31 PM »

OMG, Thank you SO much, I just knew you would have the answer and Voila!  Natalee buttons are perfect! I think I'll get eneough for the bridesmaids and flowergirls too.  (And maybe some "Aruba Sucks" signs on the toilet stall doors)
Whew, I feel better now.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: January 24, 2011, 09:23:51 PM »

Janet - I love Walmart except recently the clothes are too trendy.  Hopefully they will get some of their older folk stuff 

In the past year ... I have also noticed the style change at Walmart.  However ... if I can't find it at Walmart ... Zellers is sure to have it.

My daughter and DIL's are always attempting to steer me towards the boutiques in our local mall or ... to Pacific Center in Vancouver.  They don't seem to get it.  Walmart savings imply that they do not have to be financially responsible for hubby and I when we get "really" old.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: January 24, 2011, 09:42:56 PM »

We don't have a Zellers but I'll check their website anyway.  I think it's only in Canada 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: January 24, 2011, 09:56:08 PM »

Another suicide attempt in "paradise"

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/26873-preso-a-purba-comete-suicidio.html

Preso a purba comete suicidio    Print    E-mail
Monday, 24 January 2011 14:30
image-98945-galleryV9-pwtd

Un detenido cera den cel na Warda di Polis di San Nicolas a purba pone un fin na su bida awe merdia. Polisnan atento a mira e intencion di e preso riba camara y mesora a bay den accion y a corta e cabuya. Ambulance a presenta mesora na e sitio y a transporta e victima pa Centro Medico na San Nicolas. Pero un rato despues ambulance a sali cu e mesun detenido pa Hospital pa ricibi mas tratamento medico.

Thru translator

preso owing to try comete suicidio

monday, 24 january 2011 14:30

one detenido close in cel at keep of police of san nicolas owing to try place one end at his life today afternoon. polisnan attentive owing to see the intencion of the preso on camara y at once owing to bay in accion y owing to clip the cabuya. ambulance owing to present at once at the sitio y owing to transporta the victima for centro medico at san nicolas. but one rato after ambulance owing to leave cu the same detenido for hospital for ricibi more tratamento medico.

I think they've already taken him back to lockup! 

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6093&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

6 hora happen | fecha: 24/01/2011 | horario: 16:42

during cu owing to bay part cuminda for detenidonan owing to come descubri detenido or. cu owing to try horca his self cu his flanel

monday afternoon hour cu owing to bay part cuminda for detenidonan at keep of police san nicolaas owing to come descubri detenido or. cu owing to try horca his self cu his flanel. at once owing to beat alarma y owing to succeed evita this. the detenido is one person cu owing to end of being deteni monday morning, ela less his flanel y owing to mara this at his nek y the another near at the trali y owing to colga at this. polisnan owing to arrive at time y owing to evita will worse, ambulance owing to present at the sitio y owing to atende after owing to bay cune centro medico y after they owing to hibe hospital. is till nightfall they owing to take away the detenido bek at the keep of police. but now police tine more at view come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: January 24, 2011, 10:04:19 PM »

Great idea CBB 

I agree!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: January 24, 2011, 11:32:39 PM »

A Million Dollar Scam?

WhiskeyGirl
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2008, 09:19:47 AM »

Quote from: LegallyLex

John, a lot of BFN posters have asked me how much money would be needed to complete the search.  Can you provide an estimate on what amount would be needed?

Quote from: jdsurveyor1

It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.40

Mainly Junk, Coral and Debris

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #619 on: January 25, 2011, 12:44:37 AM »

Natalee's Candles

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=nah

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=nat%27s

---keep her lit. (and warm)
 an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.