March 28, 2024, 06:14:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443627 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #720 on: January 30, 2011, 11:36:05 PM »

This may have been posted and I missed it.

December 13, 2010 Print Edition of National Enquirer

snipped

Killer Joran van der Sloot is threatening to murder the brave mother of missing teen Natalee Holloway – and investigators fear he has the underworld contacts to carry out the “hit”.

“I want to see her as dead as her daughter,” a seething van der Sloot told insiders at the Peruvian prison where he’s being held for last May’s brutal murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores.

The stone-cold killer spat out his venomous threat against Beth Twitty as the long-suffering mom endured her latest heartbreak – evidence that might have finally revealed what happened to her beloved daughter led to a dead-end.

Van der Sloot – who hates Beth for her heroic and relentless efforts to unmask him as her daughter’s killer – is not making idle threats.

“Joran has plenty of money and not much to lose,” said one insider.  “It’s worrying that he has the contacts to reach out from prison to do Beth harm.”

Natalee vanished in 2005 while on a trip to Aruba with high school classmates.  She was last seen leaving a popular bar with van der Sloot – but local authorities say there’s not enough evidence to charge him in her disappearance.

As the Enquirer revealed last week, new hope emerged for Natalee’s heartbroken parents to find closure at last when tourists in Aruba discovered a young woman’s jawbone fragment on Nov. 12.  But tests showed it was not Natalee’s.

When a prison guard told Joran the results of the jawbone analysis, the delighted punk seized the opportunity to lash out at her devoted mom Beth.

“She must be crying – but she deserves it,” he scoffed.  “She needs to get used to the idea that she will never find Natalee.”

The 23-year-old accused killer has been boiling with hatred for Beth since the distraught mom bravely confronted him in mid-September at his Lima prison, seeking answers to Natalee’s disappearance.

In an outburst reported by a fellow prisoner, a defiant Joran recently vowed:  “Beth will never know what I know – how Natalee died.  I’ll take the secret to my grave.

“She’s gotta learn the lesson – she can’t play around with me.  I want to see her as dead as her daughter!”

Divulged a prison source:  “Joran’s hatred for Beth is so virulent that prison officials are under orders to never let her inside again – because they believe Joran would try to kill her.”

Beth and Dave Holloway, Natalee father, endured 11 agonizing days of roller-coaster hopes and fears after the jawbone was discovered washed up on an Aruban beach.

Hopes that it could be Natalee’s were bolstered because it was close to a swampy area Joran had pinpointed on a map as the spot where he dumped the Alabama teen’s body.

The suspense and ultimate letdown left Beth “emotionally exhausted,” said her lawyer, John Q. Kelly.

“The finding has left the family numb,” a pal told The Enquirer. 

“They’re back to square one.”

By David Wright

o.k., I think it had been posted and I'd forgotten!  Sorry!  I guess I just get going in too many directions sometimes.   

I think San scanned it and Klaas posted it, but she must be rearranging her photobucket or something because it's gone now.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9013.msg1271545#msg1271545

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: January 30, 2011, 11:51:17 PM »

Thanks TM - had a slight problem with photobucket 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: January 31, 2011, 12:27:55 AM »

Looking for something else and found this from the first of November, not sure if it was posted or not.  Even if it was, I couldn't resist with that sarcastic description of van der Straten. 
  Monkey Devil!

http://www.24ora.com/politica-mainmenu-18/23692-mep-unda-e-gobierno-aki-su-tino-y-su-prioridad-ta-ora-a-baha-dak-di-centro-colorado-net-ora-di-mal-tempo.html

Papiamentu translation:

mep: where the gobierno here his tino y his prioridad is?

monday, 01 november 2010 20:18

week happen aruba tawata in grab of bad time y the orcan tomas cu will owing to cuminsa desaroya. but apparently in gobierno have algún person is work cu not can using they tino. especialmente on territory of cuido of adictonan. week happen owing to dicidi of cuminza descend the roof of centro colorado. one child of lagere school self know cu oktober y november is time of yobida at aruba. but we gobernantenan, cu apparently have coin for spart rond, not know this y is prefera of make show! now cu owing to descend the roof, owing to let all inventory in the lugar, y cu the yobida strong of tormenta tomas,awor plafond owing to come abow y all the inventory owing to go perdi. empleadonan owing to sclama for atención of gobernantenan y also of comisario superman van der straten, cu después of witch all investigación of natalee holloway, now owing to come witch maneho of adicción. but none person not owing to neither worry cu the petición of the empleadonan for cuida the inventory, y now centro colorado owing to lose inventory also. y so ey they can follow huur the compleho pabow of imsan for so ey accomplish cu affirmation of campaña at the owner of this! because hour the roof stay cla, yet not can take away adictonan eynan because not have inventory y the plafond also owing to cay.

snipped

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: January 31, 2011, 12:37:43 AM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6451&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

disciplina in cuerpo of douane owing to deteriora much

saturday, 29 january 2011

inspecteur of douane nicolas quandus

oranjestad - the part of disciplina is one of the problem more big cu cuerpo of douane is confronta actualmente.

snipped

"mi can bisabo cu during my 42 year of servicio i have conoce because; 12 minister of finansas. one more miho cu another, if do you wanted cualifica they so ey", according sr. quandus. the is tell cu cada one of the mandatarionan cu had of haber cu the maneho of cuerpo of douane, they owing to percura for disciplina because; one of the prioridadnan of the cuerpo uniforma. but the have cu admiti cu in the ultimo añanan the aspecto of disciplina owing to deteriora "hopi mes". sr. quandus because; acolyte veteran of douane cu more cu 40 year of servicio, is recorda cu time cu past owing to cuminsa, all duanero had cu saluda debidamente uniforma y cu pechi all another duaneronan cu was upstairs in rango. the is see cu the base of disciplina here owing to bay behind. "awendia therefore.e usage of pechi cu is one part of you uniform, dado instant more or less they're forget at cas; after they owing to forget in the car, ultimo instant they do not come kantoor cune more. my do not generalisa, but if do you looking at, so the is. y esey is cosnan cu do you have to bay on the basenan. the basenan for do you go back eleva douane bek". the is considera cu douane is one cuerpo much precioso y cu one importancia very big for gobierno. they're confronta situacionnan in boundary much delicado y dangerous cu asunto of traficacion of arm, drugs, etc... this is part of they work even cu they're confronta. sinembargo sr. quandus is believe cu is important for eleva the "integridad" for they can haci the work debidamente.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: January 31, 2011, 01:10:49 AM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6451&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

disciplina in cuerpo of douane owing to deteriora much

saturday, 29 january 2011

inspecteur of douane nicolas quandus

oranjestad - the part of disciplina is one of the problem more big cu cuerpo of douane is confronta actualmente.

snipped

"mi can bisabo cu during my 42 year of servicio i have conoce because; 12 minister of finansas. one more miho cu another, if do you wanted cualifica they so ey", according sr. quandus. the is tell cu cada one of the mandatarionan cu had of haber cu the maneho of cuerpo of douane, they owing to percura for disciplina because; one of the prioridadnan of the cuerpo uniforma. but the have cu admiti cu in the ultimo añanan the aspecto of disciplina owing to deteriora "hopi mes". sr. quandus because; acolyte veteran of douane cu more cu 40 year of servicio, is recorda cu time cu past owing to cuminsa, all duanero had cu saluda debidamente uniforma y cu pechi all another duaneronan cu was upstairs in rango. the is see cu the base of disciplina here owing to bay behind. "awendia therefore.e usage of pechi cu is one part of you uniform, dado instant more or less they're forget at cas; after they owing to forget in the car, ultimo instant they do not come kantoor cune more. my do not generalisa, but if do you looking at, so the is. y esey is cosnan cu do you have to bay on the basenan. the basenan for do you go back eleva douane bek". the is considera cu douane is one cuerpo much precioso y cu one importancia very big for gobierno. they're confronta situacionnan in boundary much delicado y dangerous cu asunto of traficacion of arm, drugs, etc... this is part of they work even cu they're confronta. sinembargo sr. quandus is believe cu is important for eleva the "integridad" for they can haci the work debidamente.

snipped

self edit to note "snipped" at the end of the article also

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: January 31, 2011, 01:12:19 AM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: January 31, 2011, 01:59:35 AM »

Macy loved her too...

http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/2010/09/what-weve-never-told-anyone-about-natalee-holloway

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8498.0

snipped

MALLIE: Natalee was an original. She was obsessed with The Wizard of Oz. She had more Wizard of Oz stuff in her room than you’d ever seen! She was in love with Lynyrd Skynyrd. And she had a Sheltie named Macy. She loved that dog so much; she would color its hair with highlighters and paint its toenails.

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway, Sunny Tillman
Pages 227-228

snipped

Rehashing all that has happened doesn’t matter anymore.  All the suspects who paraded through the revolving door at the police stations, the lost evidence, the witnesses who appeared and dissipated, the lies, the corruption.  The whole sketchy ordeal.  I know what happened.  When Natalee was least able to defend herself, she was taken.  Period.  Nothing will change the reality that Natalee is gone.  And the time has come for me to pack up her things one last time.

Macy the dog comes into Natalee’s room and finds me on the floor here as the final good-bye cry comes to an end.  She gives me a kiss and wants me to get up off the rug.  Get on with what I have to do.  Slowly I rise, look around, and begin the heartbreaking task.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: January 31, 2011, 02:15:16 AM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

In Natalee's Room

Page 1-2:
  It's early morning, and the house is quiet.  I'm still lying in bed, eyes closed.  I don't want to open them, because when I do, I'll have to face the day I've dreaded the most for the past twenty months.  Today I have to pack up Natalee's things for the last time.  Today I will have to say the final good-bye.  And I'm not ready.

Eyes still closed, I hear an occasional car pass in front of the house.  Another one stops across the street, and I hear the car door open, letting music and cheerful muffled voices escape for a moment.  Then close again.  The stillness in the house is interrupted by the harmonious tapping of little paws as Macy the dog and Carl the cat move across the hardwood floors.  Stopping for a moment.  Then tapping again.  The cold morning brings the sounds of life's activities as people step into another day of their routines.

Maybe if I don't open my eyes this day will just pass and I won't have to face what I have to do.  The painful inevitable chore that has been looming over me since my beautiful daughter, Natalee disappeared on the last night of her senior high school trip to Aruba.  The day has come to take her room apart and box it up.  I have to go through her belongings, which have remained untouched since she left home on May 26, 2005.  The movers will be here day after tomorrow.

Nothing of my life before Natalee disappeared in Aruba has remained intact.  Not my career.  Not my home.  Not my marriage.  My husband, Jug, and I are divorcing after six years.  My son, Natalee's younger brother, Matt, and I are moving in two days.  I have a lot to do.

I manage to swing my legs off the bed and sit up.  Reluctantly, I open my eyes and sit on the edge for a few moments.  I feel like concrete.  Heavy.  Very heavy.  Finally I stand up and slowly walk a half dozen steps or so down the short hall and turn right at Natalee's bedroom doorway ...

+++++++

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH
By Beth Holloway

ISBN: 9780061452277
ISBN10: 0061452270
Imprint: HarperOne
On Sale: 10/2/2007

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: January 31, 2011, 08:24:20 PM »

In Natalee's Room

Page 16:
  I'm glad I'm alone to recount the events that have brought me to this place on this morning, preparing to pack up and leave this house and Mountain Brook. Standing in the doorway of Natalee's room, I unwillingly step inside to the center of it, look around slowly, take it all in. In what feels like slow motion, I bend my knees until they touch the floor, rest my hands on the light cream-colored rug in front of me, and roll over onto my right side. Curling up in a fetal position, my head tucked down, arms crossing over my chest, I close my eyes again. And the cry I have fought off for almost two years finally comes. The final good-bye cry. And it comes hard. From somewhere deep, deep inside me. And it feels as if it will never stop. As if the pain can never be contained again.

+++++++

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH
By Beth Holloway

ISBN: 9780061452277
ISBN10: 0061452270
Imprint: HarperOne
On Sale: 10/2/2007

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: January 31, 2011, 09:47:50 PM »

I thought this guy looked like he could be a relative of Dennis Jacobs, I think it's his uncle.

http://www.24ora.com/anuncio-di-morto-mainmenu-58/27175-mementomori-ta-annuncia-fayecimento-di-calistro-jacobs.html

Mementomori ta annuncia fayecimento di Calistro Jacobs      

Monday, 31 January 2011 21:28

“Esnan cu a kere den Cristo prome cu nan a muri, lo lanta for di morto prome. Anto despues Dios lo alsa nos cu ta na bida ainda riba e nubianan, Hunto cu esnan cu a muri caba pa bay encontra cu Señor den laria. I asina nos lo ta pa semper hunto cu Señor” Tesalonisensenan 4:16-18
Cu inmenso tristeza na nos curazon y agradecido pa tur loke el a nifica pa nos, Nos ta anuncia fayecimento inespera di:
Calistro Jacobs
Mihor conoci como “Calito”
Na nomber di su:
Señora: Maria Filomena (Meme) vd Linden-Jacobs
Yiunan:
Evon y Ramon Belen-Jacobs
Viviana Jacobs y compañero
Milo Boekhoudt
Hubert y Marlin Jacobs
Mayra Jacobs
Calistro y Luz Marie Jacobs
Yui di criansa: Sherwin Maduro y partner Julie Kock
Nieto-nietanan: Edris Angela, Sharlin Jacobs, Shalen Jacobs, Shalijn Jacobs, Marilijn Jacobs, Kelvin Maduro, Eron Jacobs, Eleomar Mateo, Carlton Jacobs
Rumannan: +Casimiro y +Nemencio Jacobs, Sra vda Angelica Jacobs-Damian, Sra vda Tecla Thijsen-Jacobs
Subrino- y subrinanan: Sophia, Dennis, Carylsa, Lisette, +Darling, Elvio y Beto Jacobs Sandra, Haime y Milangela Thijsen Emilio, +Roque, Medardo, Tilo, Gilbert (Libby), Sonia y Lisa Damian
Swa y cuñanan: Agustin vd Linden y famia, Martha Kock-vd Linden y famia, Ana Solognier vd Linden, Edwin vd Linden y famia Demas primo- y primanan, comer- y compernan, y ihanan.
Demas famianan: Jacobs, vd Linden, Willems, Thijsen, Damian, Solognier, Alberts, Kock, Belen, Angela, Kooiman, de Cuba, Wouters, Noguera, Rafini, Mateo, Werleman, Magdaniel, Maduro, Richardson, Hoek, Boekhoudt Su ex-coleganan di Serlimar y tambe compañeronan di sede di MEP.

snipped

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: January 31, 2011, 10:12:14 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6156&offId=0&offDate=2011-1

4 hora happen | fecha: 31/01/2011 | horario: 18:50

Papiamentu translation:

chofer owing to lose control y enter forest, after owing to lose the chofer for of view also monday morning owing to enter informe of one accidente at height of paraguana 5-d where one car will owing to enter forest, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu the fsuzuki jeep cora a45637

snipped

the chofer self not was localisable in cercania, but after owing to succeed achieve contacto cune y owing to tell of will come saca the vehiculo for of eynan already cu the is parcialmente on the caminda y just at one bocht dangerous.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9031.msg1283464#msg1283464

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: February 01, 2011, 12:54:23 AM »

Franklin Granadillo is Melody's dad.

http://www.coolaruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2154:calypso-y-roadmarch-contest-2011-dedica-na-sr-granadillo-y-sr-sprott&catid=17:carnaval&Itemid=35

CALYPSO Y ROADMARCH CONTEST 2011 DEDICA NA SR GRANADILLO Y SR SPROTT
Monday, 31 January 2011 13:32

snipped

E calypso contest ta worde dedica na sr Franklin Granadillo y sr Reynaldo (Rusty) Sprott.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: February 01, 2011, 01:21:56 AM »

WE'RE ON OUR OWN

Page 55:
  Last night's meeting with the DEA agent would be the last time we would see him. I was told he was just on the island "on vacation," but considering his line of work, I have to wonder about that. Even wonder if the name he gave us was really his. None of that matters. I'm just thankful he was here when he was to help us get the ball rolling by directing us to go to Carlos 'n Charlie's, and helping us with the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard. But now we're alone, politically and law enforcement-wise. Even though we've met Homeland Security and DEA representatives, there‘s nothing they can do for us. There's no U.S. consular office here. No State Department representative. No FBI agent. We're on our own.

MAYDAY360

Beth Holloway Announces Mayday360
Travel and Safety Assistance for Americans Traveling Abroad
September 29, 2010

Holloway, whose daughter Natalee went missing in Aruba five years ago, has firsthand experience dealing with an international emergency.  "Your initial instinct is how to physically get to that destination," Holloway said. "You reach for the phone to dial 911, but that can't help you. What you need to do is reach local law enforcement, but you don't know who and how?  Mayday360 is the fast, practical answer." 

"In the critical few days after Natalee went missing, I needed immediate access to people with influence and experience to ensure that everything that could be done was happening quickly," said Holloway. "Tragically, I didn't have the help I needed.  That's why I co-founded Mayday 360."

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/beth-holloway-announces-mayday360-104001238.htm

++++++l

MAYDAY360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: February 01, 2011, 01:29:49 AM »

Anita's facebook profile pic

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=582598335

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #734 on: February 01, 2011, 02:11:11 AM »

My opinion....
The Lovely Bones....must see....This may be the preview to Justice for Natalee and Stephany.... ::MonkeyAngel...
In my view..paulass already went down the path..urine deserves more on earth and Peru will be his hell before Hell.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: February 01, 2011, 02:32:31 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: February 01, 2011, 08:22:25 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6156&offId=0&offDate=2011-1

4 hora happen | fecha: 31/01/2011 | horario: 18:50

Papiamentu translation:

chofer owing to lose control y enter forest, after owing to lose the chofer for of view also monday morning owing to enter informe of one accidente at height of paraguana 5-d where one car will owing to enter forest, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu the fsuzuki jeep cora a45637

snipped

the chofer self not was localisable in cercania, but after owing to succeed achieve contacto cune y owing to tell of will come saca the vehiculo for of eynan already cu the is parcialmente on the caminda y just at one bocht dangerous.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9031.msg1283464#msg1283464

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: February 01, 2011, 09:16:59 AM »

My opinion....
The Lovely Bones....must see....This may be the preview to Justice for Natalee and Stephany.... ::MonkeyAngel...
In my view..paulass already went down the path..urine deserves more on earth and Peru will be his hell before Hell.....

BBM

Hi Bill    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: February 01, 2011, 11:07:57 AM »

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/dutch-news/peru-bans-joran-van-der-sloot-interview_127037.html

Peru bans Joran van der Sloot interview

Peruvian prison authorities have denied Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot the right to speak to Radio Netherlands Worldwide. His lawyer Máximo Altez has lodged a complaint against Peru's legal authorities.

Mr Altez said that Peru is reluctant to grant RNW the interview because of general elections in three months. In normal circumstances it is quite accepted for prisoners to speak to journalists from their cell, according to the lawyer.

Mr Van der Sloot was jailed on suspicion of killing Peruvian student Stephany Flores in a hotel room in Lima in 2010. The woman's father, Ricardo Flores, is a congress candidate on behalf of the Solidaridad Nacional party. He is being accused by Joran's lawyer of only wanting to "damage" Van der Sloot.

Joran van der Sloot himself had already consented to speak to RNW's Latin America section. The 23-year old Dutchman is also the main suspect in the 2005 Natalee Holloway disappearance case, and has hit the headlines more than once with sensational stories about the case which often proved to be ill-founded.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: February 01, 2011, 11:10:40 AM »

Nice catch Blonde but the recent Jeep has the words SUZUKI in white and the Sloot one does not.  I can't read the license plate on the Sloots to be certain but I think it's just the same make/model/color but different cars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.