March 28, 2024, 03:58:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443684 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #740 on: February 01, 2011, 11:11:41 AM »

TM, that NE article had been posted before but re-reading it makes me mad all over again. I just need to remind myself that hatred makes you miserable, so I'm glad that Joran is eating himself up with it while he enjoys his posh surroundings.   

I predict that his wishes to see Beth dead will come to reality in reverse order, and on some level, he has to have sober moments when he knows it too. Joran has been rendered utterly impotent and his tantrums don't produce results anymore. He's such a coward. Even face to face with Beth, whom he rages against in his cell, saw him being attentive and polite in her presence. He's a pathetic POS with no future.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: February 01, 2011, 11:12:45 AM »

Where is that TM?  Any ideas?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #742 on: February 01, 2011, 11:16:07 AM »

GOOD! Joran doesn't need to speak. I think his tongue should be cut out and used as a doorstop. Just sayin'.

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/dutch-news/peru-bans-joran-van-der-sloot-interview_127037.html

Peru bans Joran van der Sloot interview

Peruvian prison authorities have denied Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot the right to speak to Radio Netherlands Worldwide. His lawyer Máximo Altez has lodged a complaint against Peru's legal authorities.

Mr Altez said that Peru is reluctant to grant RNW the interview because of general elections in three months. In normal circumstances it is quite accepted for prisoners to speak to journalists from their cell, according to the lawyer.

Mr Van der Sloot was jailed on suspicion of killing Peruvian student Stephany Flores in a hotel room in Lima in 2010. The woman's father, Ricardo Flores, is a congress candidate on behalf of the Solidaridad Nacional party. He is being accused by Joran's lawyer of only wanting to "damage" Van der Sloot.

Joran van der Sloot himself had already consented to speak to RNW's Latin America section. The 23-year old Dutchman is also the main suspect in the 2005 Natalee Holloway disappearance case, and has hit the headlines more than once with sensational stories about the case which often proved to be ill-founded.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: February 01, 2011, 11:17:30 AM »

This is going to drive me nuts.  I've seen it on the history channel or something.  It is a place of worship I believe but I cannot remember where.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #744 on: February 01, 2011, 11:18:36 AM »

I don't know where the pic of Anita was taken, Klaas. There's a sign, but I can't make out what it says.

Wherever it is, Anita looks ready for Clown Camp.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: February 01, 2011, 11:34:29 AM »

Looks like 18 goats have died?  Is this goats?

DEN MADRUGA NA MONTAÑA CACHO LOS CU TA CANA RIBA CAYA A BULA DRENTA CURA Y A MATA 18 CARNE

Thru translator:

in madruga at montaÑa cacho los cu is march on caya owing to fly enter cura y owing to kill 18 carne
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: February 01, 2011, 12:41:00 PM »

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/dutch-news/peru-bans-joran-van-der-sloot-interview_127037.html

Peru bans Joran van der Sloot interview

Peruvian prison authorities have denied Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot the right to speak to Radio Netherlands Worldwide. His lawyer Máximo Altez has lodged a complaint against Peru's legal authorities.

Mr Altez said that Peru is reluctant to grant RNW the interview because of general elections in three months. In normal circumstances it is quite accepted for prisoners to speak to journalists from their cell, according to the lawyer.

Mr Van der Sloot was jailed on suspicion of killing Peruvian student Stephany Flores in a hotel room in Lima in 2010. The woman's father, Ricardo Flores, is a congress candidate on behalf of the Solidaridad Nacional party. He is being accused by Joran's lawyer of only wanting to "damage" Van der Sloot.

Joran van der Sloot himself had already consented to speak to RNW's Latin America section. The 23-year old Dutchman is also the main suspect in the 2005 Natalee Holloway disappearance case, and has hit the headlines more than once with sensational stories about the case which often proved to be ill-founded.

Thanks Klaas.

Could it be that the "powers that be" in Aruba/Netherland are behind Peru's denial of Joran's request to speak to Radio Netherlands Worldwide and ... the explanation afforded for the denial does not reflect the truth?

Could it be that Joran is ticked that his Aruban/Dutch connections in high places have not yet negotiated his release from the Peruvian lockup and ... he is threatening to reveal all in regards to the official cover up in the Natalee Holloway case?

Could it be that Tamikosmom is suspecting a conspiracy that does not exist?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: February 01, 2011, 01:02:34 PM »

This is going to drive me nuts.  I've seen it on the history channel or something.  It is a place of worship I believe but I cannot remember where.

The scene appears to me to be a depiction of the tomb where Jesus was taken after his crucifixion.  The scene appears to me to be a depiction of the empty tomb the morning following the crucifixion.

Could these photos have been taken at the Alto Vista Chapel ... the Stations of the Cross?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: February 01, 2011, 02:19:17 PM »

The scene appears to me to be a depiction of the tomb where Jesus was taken after his crucifixion.  The scene appears to me to be a depiction of the empty tomb the morning following the crucifixion.

Could these photos have been taken at the Alto Vista Chapel ... the Stations of the Cross?

Janet

I don't think Alta Vista but maybe another location in Aruba.  I'll keep checking. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: February 01, 2011, 03:39:27 PM »

YES - I did send all the information I had on Mr. Pink to the family and the FBI back in 2005 but I take issue with you saying that I claimed the FBI didn't know about him.  I never said that and never would assume that.  All I was doing was sending information obtained IN CASE they hadn't seen it.

I don't like my words twisted:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: February 01, 2011, 04:27:20 PM »

AN NEGOTIATED SETTLEMENT?

The deafening silence and time lapse encompassing the decision of the 4th Peruvian  judge regarding Joran's confession and ... now the attempt to silence Joran who wishes to speak to the Dutch media ... causes me to speculate that there is stuff going on behind the scenes.

Could it be that there will be an negotiated settlement between Holland, Aruba and Peru ... an negotiated settlement that implies that Joran will meet his demise within the confines of a Peruvian lockup.

Think about the implications.

Aruba/Holland will be off the hook.  Both Aruban and Holland will no longer fear the mouth of Joran ... the mouth that has the ability to reveal at any given moment those involved in the corrupt investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway and ... the dirty little secrets why justice for Natalee Holloway was never an option.

Also ... Richard Flores ... who doubts that Peruvian justice will prevail for his daughter ... will be appeased.

I believe with all my heart that Aruban Justice will forever remain elusive for an 18 year old  American citizen but ... the Natalee Holloway case will not become a faded memory.  Aruba will be haunted for another 35 years by a mother who will not give up ... who continue to be a voice for her daughter.

Janet

++++++

The Voice of Natalee

''Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 7:06 a.m. PT, Tues., Oct. 25, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596

Never had a Chance

Page 189:
    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.
______

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH
By Beth Holloway

ISBN: 9780061452277
ISBN10: 0061452270
Imprint: HarperOne
On Sale: 10/2/2007

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: February 01, 2011, 04:30:12 PM »

Janet

I don't think Alta Vista but maybe another location in Aruba.  I'll keep checking. 

There is a Lourdes Grotto, in Aruba....but....these pictures seem to have too many ferns.  I think it's mostly succulents around that Grotto.

There are Grottos on many of the eco tours.   It's probably in Peru.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: February 01, 2011, 04:46:15 PM »

Janet

There is a Lourdes Grotto, in Aruba....but....these pictures seem to have too many ferns.  I think it's mostly succulents around that Grotto.

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: February 01, 2011, 05:26:49 PM »

Janet

I wonder if Anita had a trip to China or possibly Thailand?    I'll guess the picture has more to do with Buddha then with Jesus.  In China, there's an area called Thousand Caves that reminds me of the picture, but I can't be sure.  I could be way off here but that's just a feeling I have when I look at that picture.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #754 on: February 01, 2011, 05:40:15 PM »

TM, that NE article had been posted before but re-reading it makes me mad all over again. I just need to remind myself that hatred makes you miserable, so I'm glad that Joran is eating himself up with it while he enjoys his posh surroundings.   

I predict that his wishes to see Beth dead will come to reality in reverse order, and on some level, he has to have sober moments when he knows it too. Joran has been rendered utterly impotent and his tantrums don't produce results anymore. He's such a coward. Even face to face with Beth, whom he rages against in his cell, saw him being attentive and polite in her presence. He's a pathetic POS with no future.

ITA CBB!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: February 01, 2011, 06:15:33 PM »

I was hoping someone else would know.  I was thinking it might have been from the "spiritual journey" or whatever it was she supposedly took sometime before Paulus played his last round of tennis.  Someone mentioned it in a message to her.  But that's just a guess, and I have no idea where she supposedly went, I want to say somewhere in Asia but I'm not sure.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: February 01, 2011, 07:03:52 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2602:termijn-voorarrest-joran-bijna-verlopen&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Joran remand period expiring
| Print |
Tuesday, 01 February 2011 5:42 p.m.

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - Joran van der Sloot is still in custody in the Castro Castro prison in Lima, Peru. He entered his eighth month of which up to nine months in custody. However, this time by the court could be extended once for nine months. Then the suspect charged or released.

It says the Peruvian lawyer Sandro Monte Blanco in an interview with lawyer Wedzinga Wicher. Monte Blanco, who in the early stages of the case as a lawyer involved in the case of Joran was surprised at the fact that the authorities still not Joran sworn interpreter in an interview arranged to attend. The government-appointed interpreter who Joran has assisted in the initial stages, may have been biased. This strategy aims to Joran's current lawyer Maximo Altez avoid the Joran confession then took off, can be used at trial.

snipped

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: February 01, 2011, 07:22:50 PM »

I wonder if Anita had a trip to China or possibly Thailand?    I'll guess the picture has more to do with Buddha then with Jesus.  In China, there's an area called Thousand Caves that reminds me of the picture, but I can't be sure.  I could be way off here but that's just a feeling I have when I look at that picture.  JMHO

Muffy

Considering Anita's spiritual leanings ... you could be right.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: February 01, 2011, 07:23:40 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2602:termijn-voorarrest-joran-bijna-verlopen&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Joran remand period expiring
| Print |
Tuesday, 01 February 2011 5:42 p.m.

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - Joran van der Sloot is still in custody in the Castro Castro prison in Lima, Peru. He entered his eighth month of which up to nine months in custody. However, this time by the court could be extended once for nine months. Then the suspect charged or released.

It says the Peruvian lawyer Sandro Monte Blanco in an interview with lawyer Wedzinga Wicher. Monte Blanco, who in the early stages of the case as a lawyer involved in the case of Joran was surprised at the fact that the authorities still not Joran sworn interpreter in an interview arranged to attend. The government-appointed interpreter who Joran has assisted in the initial stages, may have been biased. This strategy aims to Joran's current lawyer Maximo Altez avoid the Joran confession then took off, can be used at trial.

snipped

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http://www.raadsheer-wedzinga.nl/wordpress/2011/01/24/peruviaanse-topadvocaat-over-proces-joran-van-der-sloot/&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhhTJTJ31fAmv2gDOgnxuOnBv8Rhfg

Peru's top lawyer on trial Joran van der Sloot

January 24, 2011 |  Author: Wicher Wedzinga

Sandro Monte Blanco (pictured) is surprised by reports in Peru and the Netherlands over the trial against Joran van der Sloot. As CEO and senior partner of a prominent Peruvian law firm (Peruvian Law Company), he strongly criticized the judicial process against Joran and it is for him to be seen whether a conviction will follow. Lifelong Joran will not get anyway as Joran and behaves well, he can be released within 25 years.

Interview.

Sandro Monte Blanco is a fully formulating lawyer who rely on facts and devoid of speculation. He is very critical of the investigation against Van der Sloot and surprised at the arrogant and hypocritical view of the Dutch legal system of his country. Monte Blanco recognizes these prejudices all too well:

"Actually I'm accustomed to people thinking That our judicial system is anything less then a modern one. I Grew up in the United States and cameras to Peru some 10 years ago Basically for the first time and then I was too shocked at what I found. So I am pleased That You Have Been Able to shed some light what our system is like writing, we respect due process, human rights and everything else That can-guarantee that you everytime person is Guilty Until Proven Innocent ".

The criminal justice system in Peru is in some ways more progressive and humane than that in our country. Thus, the defendant entitled to a lawyer at the police interrogation. A foreign defendant as Joran, who does not speak Spanish, is entitled to a sworn interpreter. Joran right of the latter to the surprise of Monte Blanco hitherto been denied. The government-appointed interpreter who Joran has assisted in the initial phase may have been biased. At that stage was Monteblanco as a lawyer involved in the case of Joran.

Speculation that Joran before or during his detention will be extradited to the U.S. indicates Monteblanco flatly: "A snowball's chance in hell Wicher, he'll be tried and (if found guilty) Convicted IN PERU and he willing serve His sentence IN PERU, no if's, and's or but's about it. "

The Peruvian lawyer would not be surprised if Joran van der Sloot during criminal proceedings with a surprising counter would come. Joran's confession contains instructions for this:
"He confesses to her enforcement killed in question number 20 but he says something Very Important That May Be Laying ground for something later on as part of His defense, he says" I lost control of my actions, I did not know what I was doing ... ". He goes on to say "... I remember what I was doing but not the motive, it was an impulsive act as a result of being hit in the head". Would have Kept her mouth shut and simply gotten out of there Safely. "
And another statement by Joran indicates that not all cards on the table:

"Lastly, I saw video from today When Joran was taken to the prison and interesting That When He was asked by the officials at the prison why he was being arrested, he replied" I am Suspected homicide or ... "when it was only a couple That of days ago he confessed That he was the killer. I keep wondering about this guy, I know he HAS an ace up His sleeve I just do not know when he is going to pull it out and use it. "

Joran is now about eight months and, according to the Peruvian criminal law after nine months to be released, but according to Monteblanco the court has the option period for another nine months. Then Joran a statement about what happened on that fateful day, and he officially denounced as there is sufficient evidence.

A major obstacle is that there is still no interpreter was appointed and the statements of Joran so little meaning. The lawyer from Lima points out that Joran at this point no blame being on the road by the State to make sure that there is an interpreter available. Joran also can not be alleged that at a few exceptions, is silent in all languages:

"The Fact Remains That the Lack of a registered and official translator is a fault of the Peruvian courts and not Joran. The change of the current hostname not yet performed is not a strategy but if Joran Rather yet another display of the infinite wisdom of our judicial Authorities. Now the fact That Joran HAS not wanted to give His Testimony is entirely His choice, whethere it be a strategy or His His personal Immediately choosing this does not point to him as guilty. "

According to media reports the girl would Joran Stephany Flores have been killed and robbed her. When Joran would be convicted of murder, acting in accordance with Article 106 of the Peruvian Penal Code imprisonment of at least 6 years and look forward to more than 20 years. If it is proved that the murder was committed "with ferocity," Facilitate or to cover another crime "or" with great cruelty and treachery "Joran up to 25 years imprisonment. If he behaves well, it may be partially waived. Of a life sentence, as we have in the Netherlands in Peru no question.

snipped

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: February 01, 2011, 08:36:28 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1

Public Prosecutor:
'Research Blackberry Poentje could take months'

ORANGE CITY - The investigation of the Blackberry of the murdered Poentje Castro can take months.

Releasing secure ATM and data messages time consuming and requires great care. This says Angela Ann, spokesman of the Public Prosecutor (OM). The team of detectives investigating the murder has been extended. Two prosecutors are leading the research. The prosecution is based on different scenarios for the murder.

The mobile phone Castro has been available in the possession of the Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI).  There will we try more all pin and data messages to identify. Past Friday, the cost of This study adopted by the public prosecutor.  Exactly how much of the research is paid, Angela does not say. High the cost in any case does and there is no guarantee that all messages from the device can be achieved. "Data messages on a Blackberry have a heavy encryption. This should NFI very careful go. There is always a chance of data loss can go. We hope this will not happen, "says Angela. Depending on how much data is stored on the Blackberry, can take months everything is out, the spokesman said. "Is there a relatively few data, then The shorter, but this time is not yet clear amount of memory the device is used. "

The prosecution is based on different scenarios

Poentje the murder of Castro.  What scenarios are exactly that, to the Public Justice does not give up, said spokesman Angela.  But she says that the team Large scale still still in force and that The team of fourteen investigators is expanding. According to Angela and they are days night working on just this case. Also, the case led by two officers Justice. "Thus, the continuity of research promoted and well thought two heads of course think better than one. "

snipped

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.