March 28, 2024, 06:00:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443625 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: February 01, 2011, 09:06:27 PM »

YES - I did send all the information I had on Mr. Pink to the family and the FBI back in 2005 but I take issue with you saying that I claimed the FBI didn't know about him.  I never said that and never would assume that.  All I was doing was sending information obtained IN CASE they hadn't seen it.

I don't like my words twisted:

This is why some people aren't here anymore because they assume they know who said what but they don't really know at all.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: February 01, 2011, 09:38:51 PM »

From the above article:

Author: Wicher Wedzinga

I believe this is the defrocked judge, writing the Dutch book with *****

Edit to remove the first three letters.  Please don't override the filter.  MB
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 11:21:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: February 01, 2011, 10:32:15 PM »

Although I believe that there is no way that Aruban justice will ever prevail for Natalee Holloway ... Aruban justice which will expose all those who participated in the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005 as well as those who were behind the ensuing cover up in the investigation ... I am a believer that the truth will prevail.

It only takes ONE in the know to grow a conscience and reveal all.

Janet

++++++

NEVER RELIED ON AN INVESTIGATIVE APPROACH

Oprah Winfrey Show - January 27, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY:
We've never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we've relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk at any moment.

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

I CAN'T GET JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:
  What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t.  I can’t get justice for Natalee.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #763 on: February 01, 2011, 11:14:53 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: February 01, 2011, 11:46:57 PM »

Van der Sloot's lawyer will sue the Peruvian Justice
Radio Netherlands -The refusal of an interview with Radio Nederland Joran van der Sloot leads to the filing of a habeas corpus against the Minister of Justice of Peru. Maximum Altez counsel again about "the violation of the rights of his client."

"I confirm that the father of Stephanie Flores is running for congressman for the National Solidarity Party led by attorney Luis Castaneda, is inscribed with the number 23, therefore has many 'chances of being a congressman, the sole purpose of leaving congressman is Joran to harm, "writes attorney Highness to Radio Nederland Max International.

Weeks ago, RNW made the formal application through counsel Altez to perform in Lima, a 25-minute interview with Joran van der Sloot, Dutch 24-year-old suspect in the murder of the young Stephanie Flores May 30 2010, and chief suspect in the murder of Natalie Holloway in Aruba on May 30, 2005.

According to the lawyer Altez Navarro, the Ministry of Justice of Peru "has no interest in granting this interview and others, because we are in an electoral context."

HH refers to the April presidential elections, which define the successor of President Alan García. In these elections the employer participates Ricardo Flores, father of Stephanie, a candidate for Congress.

"The refusal of this interview is a further violation of the rights of my client," he says indignantly Altez, while recalling "the successive violations of due process in the case of Joran van der Sloot.

HH confirmed NRW presentation of a habeas corpus against the Minister of Justice of Peru. Habeas corpus, according to Altez, will be released in the coming hours in Lima.

Question: Radio Nederland requested an interview with Joran van der Sloot and the interview was refused by the ministry of justice in their country. Do you understand why this negative?

Answer: This is a policy issue. As the elections come, the outgoing government has banned such interviews do could affect the process in some way. What they do not realize is that by taking this measure, they are violating the rights of my client Joran van der Sloot, because he has the right to give an interview where he shows the human part of it, the truth of our Partly because the press has shown him as a demonic and evil. The matter is not so. He is a person who has psychological problems and psychiatric disorders, is a guy with some mental problems, but in the end he is a human.

Q: It is the first interview that he refuses to Joran van der Sloot. Other Dutch media have heard the same thing. Is there a media siege of the Peruvian justice for Joran van der Sloot does not speak to the press, regardless of the charges against him?

Answer: Yeah But I mostly blame all this on a Dutch journalist Peter de Vries, who together with the mother of Natalie Holloway introduced hidden cameras in the interview, did not ask for any permission, violated the laws of Peru and over, when They pass the interview, said that Peru is a corrupt country, with money you can arrange anything. This has taken due to criminal authorities are reluctant to give interviews to any media abroad, this attitude was unfair that Peter de Vries.

Question: You mentioned the political context of Peru lives ahead of the April presidential elections. Can complicate the case of Joran van der Sloot in the context of this political?

Answer: Yes, it is a matter of policy. Stephanie Flores's father is being launched by a political party and is a likely candidate to leave. He'll be a future congressman. All these issues will come to disturb the event. Since starting the case, Joran have violated their rights: they put a lawyer who was not his choice, a translator who is not an official translator, was extradited from Chile on an irregular basis, it has not been extradited, he was sent off for Chile, violating all the rights that a foreign citizen has, even while in prison, he made that fake interview journalist Peter de Vries with Mrs. Holloway. There are a number of violations of due process have been made in this case. Now that elections are coming, the Peruvian government does not have any problems with Joran van der Sloot. They will wait until the elections end, sure, even to begin the process.

MORE....

http://www.rnw.nl/espanol/article/abogado-de-van-der-sloot-demandara-a-la-justicia-peruana
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: February 01, 2011, 11:48:19 PM »

I read the monster is receiving love letters from crazy women  ha ha ha, I believe is Anita sending letters to the monster to keep him busy

ps. Anita the only one is in love with him is another killer inmate 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: February 02, 2011, 12:07:48 AM »

The writing is on the wall in regards to a defence in the Stephany Flores case.

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

Question: Radio Nederland requested an interview with Joran van der Sloot and the interview was refused by the ministry of justice in their country. Do you understand why this negative?

Answer: This is a policy issue. As the elections come, the outgoing government has banned such interviews do could affect the process in some way. What they do not realize is that by taking this measure, they are violating the rights of my client Joran van der Sloot, because he has the right to give an interview where he shows the human part of it, the truth of our Partly because the press has shown him as a demonic and evil. The matter is not so. He is a person who has psychological problems and psychiatric disorders, is a guy with some mental problems, but in the end he is a human.
<snipped>

http://www.rnw.nl/espanol/article/abogado-de-van-der-sloot-demandara-a-la-justicia-peruana

Northern Rose

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: February 02, 2011, 12:15:22 AM »

Deranged but human. I think his lawyer calling him human was  stretch but he is being paid after all. 
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: February 02, 2011, 01:34:28 AM »

YES - I did send all the information I had on Mr. Pink to the family and the FBI back in 2005 but I take issue with you saying that I claimed the FBI didn't know about him.  I never said that and never would assume that.  All I was doing was sending information obtained IN CASE they hadn't seen it.

I don't like my words twisted:

Saddens me that that cute koala avatar is being used by this person.  I could think of more apprprpiate avatars.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: February 02, 2011, 11:03:56 AM »

February 2, 2011

Van der Sloot denied permission for radio interview
Last Update: 6:26 am

Birmingham, Al (WIAT) Joran van der Sloot has been denied permission to be interviewed by Dutch radio network Radio Netherlands Worldwide.

According to RNW van der Sloot's Peruvian lawyer Max Altez is protesting that ruling by Peruvian prison officials.

"Mr Altez said that Peru is reluctant to grant RNW the interview because of general elections in three months. In normal circumstances it is quite accepted for prisoners to speak to journalists from their cell, according to the lawyer."

Van der Sloot has done at least two interviews at the Castro Castro prison...including a videotaped confrontation with Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth.   That interview led to an investigation of possible wrongdoing by prison officials who okay'd the interview.

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-denied-permission-for-radio/aHP5gwjTSUWxY02zkoHrPg.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: February 02, 2011, 11:13:13 AM »

Ricardo Flores

February 1, 2011

Radio Netherlands -The refusal of an interview with Radio Nederland Joran van der Sloot leads to the filing of a habeas corpus against the Minister of Justice of Peru. Maximum Altez counsel again about "the violation of the rights of his client."

"I confirm that the father of Stephanie Flores is running for congressman for the National Solidarity Party led by attorney Luis Castaneda, is inscribed with the number 23, therefore has many 'chances of being a congressman, the sole purpose of leaving congressman is Joran to harm, "writes attorney Highness to Radio Nederland Max International.

Weeks ago, RNW made the formal application through counsel Altez to perform in Lima, a 25-minute interview with Joran van der Sloot, Dutch 24-year-old suspect in the murder of the young Stephanie Flores May 30 2010, and chief suspect in the murder of Natalie Holloway in Aruba on May 30, 2005.

According to the lawyer Altez Navarro, the Ministry of Justice of Peru "has no interest in granting this interview and others, because we are in an electoral context."

HH refers to the April presidential elections, which define the successor of President Alan García. In these elections the employer participates Ricardo Flores, father of Stephanie, a candidate for Congress.

<snipped>

"http://www.rnw.nl/espanol/article/abogado-de-van-der-sloot-demandara-a-la-justicia-peruana

Northern Rose

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: February 02, 2011, 11:35:18 AM »

Worldwide Joran should not interviewen

<snipped>

According to the lawyer Flores is only out for Joran to harm .

http://www.radio.nl/portal/home/medianieuws/010.archief/2011/02/161133.html
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: February 02, 2011, 02:39:10 PM »

http://issuu.com/themorningnews/docs/february_2__2011

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: February 02, 2011, 04:08:42 PM »

Just because 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #774 on: February 02, 2011, 04:29:07 PM »

No conflict there, Cecilita! 

I read the monster is receiving love letters from crazy women  ha ha ha, I believe is Anita sending letters to the monster to keep him busy

ps. Anita the only one is in love with him is another killer inmate 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: February 02, 2011, 05:08:23 PM »

Although I believe that there is no way that Aruban justice will ever prevail for Natalee Holloway ... Aruban justice which will expose all those who participated in the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005 as well as those who were behind the ensuing cover up in the investigation ... I am a believer that the truth will prevail.

It only takes ONE in the know to grow a conscience and reveal all.

Janet

++++++

NEVER RELIED ON AN INVESTIGATIVE APPROACH

Oprah Winfrey Show - January 27, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY:
We've never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we've relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk at any moment.

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

I CAN'T GET JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:
  What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t.  I can’t get justice for Natalee.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

... and it only takes ONE in the know to step forward in a meaningful way and expose the truth regarding the betrayal on board the Persistence ... the betrayal that furthered the Aruban cover up agenda ... the betrayal that continues to deny Natalee Holloway's family a measure of closure.

Janet

++++++

SURELY I AM WRONG

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

EVERY SECRET WILL BE BROUGH TO LIGHT

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: February 02, 2011, 05:57:32 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE BETRAYAL

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

The Observation Dive

Kyle Kingman
:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.  He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman:  By Tim's (Trahan) own admission, his observation of the inside of the trap (lasting a few seconds) was inconclusive

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

The Recovery Dive

Kyle Kingman
:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman:  The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

The Aftermath

Kyle Kingman:
John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: February 02, 2011, 06:07:35 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE BETRAYAL

Bottom Line

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: February 02, 2011, 06:46:19 PM »

The FBI - Simply Uninvited

Kyle Kingsman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman
:  The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: February 02, 2011, 09:27:24 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/27278-epidemiologo-maribelle-tromp-dengue-ta-plama-riba-henter-e-isla-pero-un-solo-morto-confirma-for-di-hulanda-.html

Papiamentu translation:

epidemiologo maribelle tromp: dengue is plama on all the island but one sun dead confirma for of the netherlands

wednesday, 02 february 2011 20:17

maribelle tromp, epidemiologo of salubridad publico, in interview owing to give of conoce cu aruba owing to open anja cu one some more trankilidad because was have less notificación of casonan of dengue compara cu the ultimo simannan of anja 2010. the funcionario owing to splica cu despite of the dianan of party owing to follow monitorea the situación. the mature cu was have less notificación cu the “outbreak” of 2008-2009 cu is give the departamento one bit sense of trankilidad. but thing if have the departamento concerni preocupa is the severidad of the casonan. datonan cu they're dispone of dje is show cu hospital owing to atende several caso of dengue caminda síntomanan of hemoragia, but cu owing to wordo atendi at time. of week 32, cu was at august, till 22 of january, was have 1277 notificación of casonan sospechoso y after of test 787 owing to stay confirma of is dengue. of this, was have the anja here 83 notificación cu owing to wordo deal at emergencia or interna. haciendo one comparación cu the “outbreak” 2008-2009 was have 3064 notificación of cual 1263 owing to resulta positive.

snipped

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.