March 28, 2024, 10:55:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443656 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #780 on: February 03, 2011, 01:41:28 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: February 03, 2011, 11:11:47 AM »

THE PERSISTENCE FIND

A Professional Opinion

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: February 03, 2011, 07:28:58 PM »

A LIFE WITH PURPOSE

A Life Built Around Faith and Hope

<snipped>

I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

<snipped>

Triumph Over Devastation

In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety message is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.

<snipped>
_____

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH
By Beth Holloway

ISBN: 9780061452277
ISBN10: 0061452270
Imprint: HarperOne
On Sale: 10/2/2007

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: February 03, 2011, 07:32:26 PM »

Tamikosmom and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: February 03, 2011, 08:22:36 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2726:stille-tocht-epi-tegen-zinloos-geweld-&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

EPI silent march against violence

Friday, 03 February 2011 6:33 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The teaching team Colegio EPI Section Salubridad & Servicio, tomorrow morning at half past ten organizing a silent march against violence, earlier this month after two teachers of vocational training was seriously mistreated. The tour begins at EPI Seroe Blanco and ends in the parliament building.

Here, representing the government presented a manifesto containing the concerns of the signatories and dislike about the increasing level of senseless violence on the island. Anyone who feels, is welcome to walk in the silent march, says Hazel Leo, teacher EPI.

Direct result of this trip is the violent robbery of two teachers of EPI than two weeks ago. A group of youths attacked them in a parking lot for a bar Madiki. They were also robbed. The two teachers were wounded in the attack and one of them, Remie Tromp, so serious that he lost one of his eyes. Reportedly wore one of the perpetrators because a large ring with which he struck on the face of Tromp. This ring would have damaged his eye so that doctors could not save it. Moreover, the perpetrators are still on the run and the police are looking for witnesses or people who know more about this case.

Supervision Manager EPI Yamila Hoevertsz-Kock says that after the incident a "funeral mood" prevailing at school. "Everyone was in shock. There was a feeling of disbelief, but also insecurity. "Kock says that more and more students have to deal with senseless violence and a growing phenomenon. "We have also Poentje Castro's daughter in school here." The school is therefore important to pay attention to the issue of violence and states that verbal abuse a form of violence and that adults should set an example.

Kock says that teachers currently on sick leave are. Tromp Colleagues will take some recovering from, let them know. "His eye should heal well. Now there is the risk of infection. "After the physical recovery, the teacher but also emotionally and mentally recover.

snipped

This is an article from when the teachers were attacked:

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6062&offId=120&offDate=2011-2

13 day happen | fecha: 22/01/2011 | horario: 20:40

2 docente of colegio e.p.i. severamente maltrata for atracadornan pafo of bar restaurant

diabierna night owing to enter informe of cu at rox dan have 2 person injury after of cu 3 person will owing to maltratanan y atracanan, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu have 2 person injury y was sangrando one of they was have one injury enough earnest at at his eye while the another was have one sla enough earnest at his mouth.

snipped

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: February 03, 2011, 08:35:14 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2734:gevangenen-kia-winnen-zaak&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Prisoners KIA win case

Friday, 03 February 2011 7:02 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The group of prisoners, now expanded to some 150, yesterday received the same judge in the case which she argued in prison include KIA in inhuman conditions attainable. This concerns in particular the detention of three prisoners in cells of three by three meters. The government was considerably above the judge reprimanded her and get up to one month in time to resolve.

Apart from limiting the number of inmates per cell, was also flooding in the cells a major reason for the prisoners to the legal proceedings. Also need the government to do something right now. For this she gets the time to April 1. Waterproofing of the cells may also not reduce the ventilation of the cell complexes. The judge did however not all justified demands of the prisoners. The complaint that they are also much troubled by the sun, be off the court. If the government finally in time make improvements or solve the number of inmates per cell, can not receive a penalty. For every day they remain in default, the government must pay 250 florins to a maximum of one quarter of one million florin.Er allowed the judge such cells no more than two inmates are incarcerated. The court in its verdict showed little understanding of the government's argument that there is a shortage of prison cells. The government has long managed the problem and failed to address this, the judge said. Also, the government has a history of poor conditions in jail in San Nicolas KIA on the knuckles rapped by the European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment (CPT). While visiting this committee, the government years ago, to the situation. The government should review progress report, including in the State Cabinet. Thus, in recent years been refurbished by the police cells were also below par and the treatment of young offenders dealt.

snipped

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: February 03, 2011, 08:39:50 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2727:debat-nieuwe-ata-verloopt-stroef&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Debate goes stiff new ATA

Friday, 03 February 2011 6:33 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - Today the State meet for the third consecutive day on the new legislation which is independent ATA tourism organization. Clear after two days of debate that the legislation on various points shaky, is not complete and that the parliament in particular public control of the new organization would like to see guaranteed.

It is certainly not just the opposition that a lot of criticism and has already announced that they will vote against the new legislation. ASF's own group is critical of plans by Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber (AVP). Already appeared from the States Questions of this group that many object to the fact that the parliament the power to control the financing of the new organization loses. Because tourism is the economic leg, but also because it is financed with public funds, time, the Group therefore that we guarantee and controls guarantee. The Group therefore envisages an amendment in order to serve the new legislation, in her words, to improve. Another issue that the AVP group still wants to debate, the salaries of the staff of the new ATA. Yesterday, the media reported that the new director Ronella iron Croes 20,000 florins a month, more than the prime minister of Aruba.

snipped

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: February 03, 2011, 09:51:40 PM »

http://www.amigoenieuws.com/PDF%20amigoearu/03-02-2011a/files/03-02-2011a.pdf

Cholera alert

Executive Health includes the outbreak of cholera in the region in the holes. There have been reports of cholera, Venezuela, Dominican Republic and Haiti.

Since Aruban residents regularly these countries, and the a highly contagious disease, Aruba has a Cholera alert was declared.

General practitioners and doctors in Hospital patients need to be especially alert to possible symptoms of cholera. They should This, as with dengue, Report on Infectious Diseases Department.

snipped

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: February 03, 2011, 09:57:09 PM »

http://www.amigoenieuws.com/PDF%20amigoearu/02-02-2011a.pdf

Drunken girlfriend ends in cell

SAN NICOLAS - The Police Monday morning was to half past two to pluck a house in Bernard Street because of an argument out of hand in the relational atmosphere. Spot spoke agents with the 41-year householder and his 28-year-old American girlfriend.

The police noted that the pretty woman under the influence of alcohol.

The man explained that his girlfriend several things in house destroyed, and that he had not in the house will. They was then arrested and transferred to the police station in San Nicolas.

About half hour later, the householder to the police with some clothing for his girlfriend. He told the officers that they are released and that he could be it would take.

Police said however that she was only a quarter for nine mornings Fri would come. The man ignited this in anger and found the responsibility that the woman trapped Sat

snipped

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: February 03, 2011, 10:03:40 PM »

Anyone see this article?

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/joran_van_der_sloot_guard_attack_holloway/celebrity/70111

I realize that it is the NATIONAL ENQUIRER, but...........
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: February 03, 2011, 10:20:18 PM »

Anyone see this article?

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/joran_van_der_sloot_guard_attack_holloway/celebrity/70111

Why do such events not even phase me anymore???   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: February 03, 2011, 10:22:06 PM »

Anyone see this article?

Hi Buckshot.

Even if there is on a smidgen of truth ... I believe the writing is on the wall in regards to Joran's demise behind those walls.

Janet

_____

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: February 03, 2011, 10:36:06 PM »

Anyone see this article?

Hi Buckshot.

Even if there is on a smidgen of truth ... I believe the writing is on the wall in regards to Joran's demise behind those walls.

Janet

Howdy!!!

Normally, where there is smoke, there is fire (in regards to the article) as it probably holds some truth...

Joran was probably mad about the whole(denied) interview situation and we all know what happens when Joran gets angry...

If true, crazy how he sits in jail, snorting BLOW in his cell. Did he think he could really escape by taking 1 guard hostage - haha?

Over the years, he continues to etch his mark in history as someone who simply can not control himself, under no circumstance.
For this reason, the lives of two innocent human beings were lost and he has earned himself (hopefully) a permanent bed in prison.

If the (4th) Judge hasn't ruled yet, this incident surely isn't going to garner any popularity, nor leniency, if any existed.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: February 03, 2011, 10:37:18 PM »

On a separate note, can someone add my avatar back - I miss the inquisitive looking fella....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: February 03, 2011, 10:40:52 PM »

Anyone see this article?

Oh, I BELIEVE it -- I'm just not phased anymore!!  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: February 03, 2011, 11:27:49 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/espanol/article/abogado-de-van-der-sloot-demandara-a-la-justicia-peruana

Google translation:

Van der Sloot's lawyer will sue the Peruvian Justice

Published: February 1, 2011 - 1:02 pm | By Pablo Gámez   

The refusal of an interview with Radio Nederland Joran van der Sloot leads to the filing of a habeas corpus against the Minister of Justice of Peru. Maximum Altez counsel again about "the violation of the rights of his client."

"I confirm that the father of Stephanie Flores is running for congressman for the National Solidarity Party led by attorney Luis Castaneda, is inscribed with the number 23, therefore has many 'chances of being a congressman, the sole purpose of leaving congressman is Joran to harm, "writes attorney Highness to Radio Nederland Max International.

Weeks ago, RNW made the formal application through counsel Altez to perform in Lima, a 25-minute interview with Joran van der Sloot, Dutch 24-year-old suspect in the murder of the young Stephanie Flores May 30 2010, and chief suspect in the murder of Natalie Holloway in Aruba on May 30, 2005.

According to the lawyer Altez Navarro, the Ministry of Justice of Peru "has no interest in granting this interview and others, because we are in an electoral context."

HH refers to the April presidential elections, which define the successor of President Alan García. In these elections the employer participates Ricardo Flores, father of Stephanie, a candidate for Congress.

"The refusal of this interview is a further violation of the rights of my client," he says indignantly Altez, while recalling "the successive violations of due process in the case of Joran van der Sloot.

HH confirmed NRW presentation of a habeas corpus against the Minister of Justice of Peru. Habeas corpus, according to Altez, will be released in the coming hours in Lima.

Question: Radio Nederland requested an interview with Joran van der Sloot and the interview was refused by the ministry of justice in their country. Do you understand why this negative?

Answer: This is a policy issue. As the elections come, the outgoing government has banned such interviews do could affect the process in some way. What they do not realize is that by taking this measure, they are violating the rights of my client Joran van der Sloot, because he has the right to give an interview where he shows the human side of him, the truth of our Partly because the press has shown him as a demonic and evil. The matter is not so. He is a person who has psychological problems and psychiatric disorders, is a guy with some mental problems, but in the end he is a human.

Question: It is the first interview that he refuses to Joran van der Sloot. Other Dutch media have heard the same thing. Is there a media siege of the Peruvian justice for Joran van der Sloot does not speak to the press, regardless of the charges against him?

Answer: Yes. But mostly I blame all this on a Dutch journalist Peter de Vries, who together with the mother of Natalie Holloway introduced hidden cameras in the interview, did not ask for any permission, violated the laws of Peru and over, when they pass the interview , says that Peru is a corrupt country, that money can fix anything. This has taken due to criminal authorities are reluctant to give interviews to any media abroad, this attitude was unfair that Peter de Vries.

Question: You mentioned the political context of Peru lives ahead of the April presidential elections. Can complicate the case of Joran van der Sloot in the context of this political?

Answer: Yes, it is a matter of policy. Stephanie Flores's father is being launched by a political party and is a likely candidate to leave. He'll be a future congressman. All these issues will come to disturb the event. Since starting the case, Joran have violated their rights: they put a lawyer who was not his choice, a translator who is not an official translator, was extradited from Chile on an irregular basis, it has not been extradited, he was sent off for Chile, violating all the rights that a foreign citizen has, even while in prison, he made that fake interview journalist Peter de Vries with Mrs. Holloway. There are a number of violations of due process have been made in this case. Now that elections are coming, the Peruvian government does not have any problems with Joran van der Sloot. They will wait until the elections end, sure, even to begin the process.

snipped

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: February 03, 2011, 11:39:20 PM »

Anyone see this article?

I hadn't seen it, if it's true and the timing is correct that happened about the time Joran's lawyer was making his "set him free" declarations.

And that could be why the interview with Radio Netherlands was turned down, if it did happen Joran's probably being punished for it in solitary again for a while.  That makes more sense than the reason his lawyer gave imo.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #797 on: February 03, 2011, 11:43:36 PM »

Anyone see this article?

Oh, I BELIEVE it -- I'm just not phased anymore!!  Monkey Devil!

Feed him all the coca-yena he wants... I would let him wash it down with a couple of Four Lokos, bro.

Whatever it takes, is my motto. Give him what he so desires, and then let him sit in his own mess in the cell all day.

Get that heart pumping like Alex Van Halen pounding out a double kick speed bass drum rhythm.
(Hot for Teacher?)

Then constrict those capillaries down like he was trying to suck a thick milkshake through a WD-40 straw.

Flush that turkey into a full blown coronary in short measure. That nefarious little no good tit mouse. Hateful little bastard malcontent. I wee-diddle on him and his family tree going back all the way to the days of Grotius! LOL

I would keep Joran bouncing... all dressed up with no place to go.

This is what I call FUN!

-Justice for Natalee!!!!

>Joran 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: February 04, 2011, 12:28:19 AM »

On a separate note, can someone add my avatar back - I miss the inquisitive looking fella....

I took care of it Buckshot - my photobucket album was closed but nothing was lost, I just had to move it over to another site.  So you are back! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: February 04, 2011, 12:32:37 AM »

Anyone see this article?

Thanks Buckshot!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.