March 28, 2024, 07:53:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443639 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #840 on: February 06, 2011, 04:12:38 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572098586

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001890605419

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: February 06, 2011, 04:16:38 PM »

What a shame this poor young girl.  Those pictures are graphic.

That's horrible. When a car collides with an ambulance, it's always devastating to those in the car. Ambulances are heavy and high and they don't give. That's how Mom was killed. So sad for this young and beautiful girl. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: February 06, 2011, 10:57:10 PM »

Tamikosmom and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: February 06, 2011, 11:37:22 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: February 07, 2011, 12:03:00 AM »

On a separate note, can someone add my avatar back - I miss the inquisitive looking fella....

I took care of it Buckshot - my photobucket album was closed but nothing was lost, I just had to move it over to another site.  So you are back! 

Thank you !!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #845 on: February 07, 2011, 01:26:21 AM »

She hasn't stopped smiling since pauls died

I haven't either!!!! He was a complete waste of flesh. 

in a blanket? Keep punishing those coffee cakes Anita!

Someone kick her right in her change purse to force a set of jumping jacks.

Her rolls have grown rolls that gave birth to a few new rolls, already!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #846 on: February 07, 2011, 12:38:29 PM »

Looks like she heading across the Big Pond in a boat to finally see her useless, waste of oxygen spawn  Monkey Devil!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: February 07, 2011, 02:02:09 PM »

If that image was in B&W and she had a sack of potatoes and she could be a long lost Baba   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: February 07, 2011, 06:09:17 PM »

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20110207-708480.html

FEBRUARY 7, 2011, 11:03 A.M. ET

Valero's Aruba Refinery Shut Friday For Unplanned Repairs

NEW YORK (Dow Jones)--Valero Energy Corp.'s (VLO) oil refinery on the U.S. Virgin Island of St. Croix was shut Friday when the collapse of a 20,300-barrel freshwater storage tank knocked down a concrete barrier and broke several pipes carrying petroleum products.

Company spokesman Bill Day said Monday the incident occurred at around 9:00 p.m. local time Friday; there was no explosion or fire at the refinery and there were no injuries, Day said.

"The petroleum products from the pipes that spilled were quickly contained and are being cleaned up. No offsite environmental impacts are expected from this incident," he added in an emailed statement.

The refinery remains shut down while repairs are being completed. There is not a specific timeline for restart at this time, but the outage is not expected to be lengthy.

snipped

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: February 07, 2011, 06:12:29 PM »

Added a new pair of scissors to the emoticon list for your  ::snipping2:: pleasure
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: February 07, 2011, 06:19:47 PM »

Added a new pair of scissors to the emoticon list for your  ::snipping2:: pleasure

Thanks Klaas!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: February 07, 2011, 06:46:14 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/8944606/__Nederlandse_doodgereden_op_Aruba__.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: February 07, 2011, 06:56:49 PM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http://www.roodzwart.nl/&act=url

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: February 07, 2011, 07:12:35 PM »

http://www.tctubantia.nl/regio/middentwente/8106897/Delden-in-diepe-rouw.ece?start=2&sort=asc#reakties

Google translation:

::snipping2::
Unlike the above reports drove the siren and flashing lights ambualance not, but was back to the aid station. It is hard driving and alcohol would be in the game. These various local news media.Maar there is under investigation.
kajo - 02/07/2011 | 2:23 p.m.

It is terrible what happened RIP Marlot  myself live in Aruba, ambulance drove without lights and siren.

Marlot is a side street without looking from the right of way of Vondellaan crossed ambulance was unfortunately no time to brake   

Accidents happen here regularly with interns whose cause is quite often drink to do so also with this accident.
We live or on a sunny Happy Island, but will drink and drive anywhere in the world does not cooperate.

Wish family, friends all the best with this great loss.
Wilma.
Wilma - 02/07/2011 | 1:39 p.m.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: February 07, 2011, 07:27:50 PM »

http://www.tctubantia.nl/regio/middentwente/8106897/Delden-in-diepe-rouw.ece?start=2&sort=asc#reakties

Google translation:

Unlike the above reports drove the siren and flashing lights ambualance not, but was back to the aid station. It is hard driving and alcohol would be in the game. These various local news media.Maar there is under investigation.

It is terrible what happened RIP Marlot  myself live in Aruba, ambulance drove without lights and siren.

Marlot is a side street without looking from the right of way of Vondellaan crossed ambulance was unfortunately no time to brake   

Accidents happen here regularly with interns whose cause is quite often drink to do so also with this accident.
We live or on a sunny Happy Island, but will drink and drive anywhere in the world does not cooperate.

Wilma.

Well of course it is the poor girl's fault.  There is hardly any accidents in Aruba.    Who would even think of holding the bars responsible for permitting drinking, under age, and driving? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: February 07, 2011, 07:56:50 PM »

Google translation:

Wilma.

Well of course it is the poor girl's fault.  There is hardly any accidents in Aruba.    Who would even think of holding the bars responsible for permitting drinking, under age, and driving? 

Of course, she's not here to defend herself!   

Hopefully the person with her will be able to tell what happened.

I feel confident they tested Marlot's blood, did they test the Ambulance driver's as well?  Bet not! 

IMO it would be interesting to know who "Wilma" is...noticed her comments in other places as well.

http://www.missethoreca.nl/1084710/home/nieuwsoverzicht/nieuws/HorecastagiaireDoodNaAanrijdingAmbulance.htm?reactions=1

Google translation:

Wilma - 2:19 p.m. 07-02
What a terrible tragic accident would not have happened. Marlot Unfortunately, without looking a right of way which they themselves crossed the ambulance without flashing lights and no siren gerampt that's unfortunately could not avoid. Many interns come to the island for a few months of life and often only solution, feessie here, there feessie pub tavern and all while enjoying a lot of alcohol, then no wonder that accidents happen. Similarly, alcohol was present in this accident. Waardan also world ...... drinking and driving do not mix even if you're on a Happy Island. Desire, family, friends all the best with this great loss. Marlot, RIP Wilma Aruba

another comment

Jonne - 2:32 p.m. 07-02
First of course desirable strength to the relatives. About the circumstances of the accident I can not talk about these, but the sorrow will not diminish his. Unfortunately, the picture that correctly outlines Wilma. I've also spent several months on Aruba and its story is very familiar to me. I too have seen a number of perilous situations. I will not pretend that I've always been correct, but I was young and saw no harm in it. Incidents like this go to show that more monitoring should take place on the island.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: February 07, 2011, 08:14:38 PM »

Marlot Vehof
Facebook Wall

http://nl-nl.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000164293116&sk=wall

Albert Kock An Aruban newspaper writes that morning Marlot's jeep on the ambulance would have been run (?). The ambulance was on a major road and Marlot should certainly allow them to drive slower Vondellaan approached. If you look at the condition n a look you see the misfortune that the ambulance did hit the jeep so that the jeep was thrown several meters .. The ambulance itself was only at the next intersection to stand. This is an indication of how fast the ambulance was going. They should involve the public prosecutor Mrs E. Lugo a good research done. With what speed did the ambulance? He drove with sirens? One should not be too quick to blame the slide Marlot
9 hours ago ·Like·  2 people (Kelly Hoekstra and Julia Renfro)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: February 07, 2011, 10:23:50 PM »

]
Galations 6:9
Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary.

The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

Others Might Learn

A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 200:  My child. My beautiful daughter. I can’t save her. It’s too late. Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.  I could be any parent in the world. And no parent should ever go through this experience. Natalee could be anyone’s daughter. And in these thoughts a new path is made clear. There is something I can do. Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them. It might be too late to save Natalee, but it’s not too late to save others. And it’s time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professionals, victims’ rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee’s story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

What I Can Do

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

BETH HOLLOWAY: What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I cannot.  I cannot get justice for Natalee.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

+++++

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: February 07, 2011, 10:24:39 PM »

Klaas/Mods

Please delete #857.  I messed up with the hilighting.

Thanks

Janet

Done.  MB
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 10:28:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: February 08, 2011, 12:34:05 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.