March 29, 2024, 02:51:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443746 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #860 on: February 08, 2011, 12:36:23 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: February 08, 2011, 01:39:21 PM »

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110208/NEWS/102080326/-1/COMM05

Tracy Baxter Reports: Homicide victim's kin refuse to give up hope

By Tracy Baxter
Published: 2:00 AM - 02/08/11

::snipping2::

What keeps them going? Both James and Karen told me they've drawn inspiration from Natalee Holloway's mom. She's never given up, so why should they?

James says each day he and Karen wake up thinking that today could be the day Investigator Skarkas calls with good news. So, just like yesterday and the day before, the Whalens hope today's the day they get that phone call.

Because someone out there knows something.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: February 08, 2011, 03:11:54 PM »

Simply Not True!

Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

<snipped>

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Karin Janssen was the original prosecutor and Hans Mos took over. When she left Aruba, did she call you and sort of tie up lose ends, or did she just sort of vanish from your radar screen?

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: No, just absolutely vanished. I had no idea she was even leaving so quickly as she did. So you know, that's always been an issue, just no communication from the prosecuting attorney's office. And you know, it just leaves you wondering, you know, where are you? And you hear all this information coming them, saying that they're following up on every lead. Well, you know, that's just simply not true. They're not following up on any leads.

VAN SUSTEREN: Has there -- now, we said the two prosecutors. Have any of the police officers, anybody from Aruba at all contacted you and said we're doing anything on the case at all? Is there any reason for you to believe it's being investigated?

HOLLOWAY: No, absolutely none. No. Not at all. Not to any degree.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

The Work Yet To Be Done

Loving Natalee - A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

<snipped>

Page 189:  It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

<snipped>

++++++

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: February 08, 2011, 03:23:24 PM »

Klaas/Mods

Please delete #857.  I messed up with the hilighting.

Thanks

Janet

Done.  MB

Thanks Muffy

I promise to never never to bother Klaas or Mods again in regards to editing or deleting my posts.

Anyways ... the "snipped" rule.  I sincere try to remember but I know that sometime I fail.  It takes forever for the morning cobwebs to clear.  However ... as long as my longtime neighbor/friend continues to honor her pledge not to smoke another cigarette ... coffee is history as far as this wannabe detective is concerned.  I wonder if I should start popping those little caffeine pills.

Thanks again Muffy

Janet 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: February 08, 2011, 04:31:28 PM »

Klaas/Mods

Please delete #857.  I messed up with the hilighting.

Thanks

Janet

Done.  MB

Thanks Muffy

I promise to never never to bother Klaas or Mods again in regards to editing or deleting my posts.

Anyways ... the "snipped" rule.  I sincere try to remember but I know that sometime I fail.  It takes forever for the morning cobwebs to clear.  However ... as long as my longtime neighbor/friend continues to honor her pledge not to smoke another cigarette ... coffee is history as far as this wannabe detective is concerned.  I wonder if I should start popping those little caffeine pills.

Thanks again Muffy

Janet 

Janet
- I would say that even though sometimes you don't always say "snipped", 99.9% of your links and such are actually snipped and that's a good thing.  The owner of a news website doesn't care if we use the word snipped they only want to make sure we aren't copy their entire articles.  In fact, some website owners don't care at all where others are ready to sue.  That said it does make it clearer when the word ((snipped)) or the scissors are used.  That way there is no question. 

You are doing fine 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: February 08, 2011, 04:41:41 PM »

What's our next red letter day in the Dr. Phil/Kalpoe suit?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: February 08, 2011, 05:42:46 PM »

Future Hearings

03/11/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion for Summary Judgment ((c/f 1-6-11)**return exhibits to WilliamHaggerty**)

04/04/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (T/D 4-11-2011)

04/11/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (J/T 25 DAY EST.)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: February 08, 2011, 08:34:40 PM »

Future Hearings

03/11/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion for Summary Judgment ((c/f 1-6-11)**return exhibits to WilliamHaggerty**)

04/04/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (T/D 4-11-2011)

04/11/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (J/T 25 DAY EST.)

Thanks!! About a month away!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: February 08, 2011, 08:42:09 PM »

Yes, about a month away.  I'm expecting some documents filed soon in an attempt to postpone.  We'll see   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: February 08, 2011, 10:34:37 PM »

Just so some don't mix up the posters.  Originally posted at BFN (I think):

Beth Twitty - Birmingham Meeting - Oct. 28, 2006

20. The "Call me Hootie" poster... what is the explanation of that?

TWITTY: This poster is the first that was distributed in Aruba. The Kidnapped posters that were made up to be put up were not allowed to be used. The Call me Hootie poster idea came from Julia Renfro.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: February 08, 2011, 10:49:29 PM »

TWITTY: This poster is the first that was distributed in Aruba. The Kidnapped posters that were made up to be put up were not allowed to be used. The Call me Hootie poster idea came from Julia Renfro.

Thanks Buckeye - yes the wicked witch started right in.  Too bad it took us a while to catch on.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #871 on: February 09, 2011, 12:02:10 AM »

Thanks Buckeye - yes the wicked witch started right in.  Too bad it took us a while to catch on.

One day, she is going to get what is coming to her, I just know it. Karma baby Karma

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: February 09, 2011, 12:31:48 AM »

Julia Renfro's Primary Mission

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 -
« Reply #891 on: March 07, 2008, 07:39:40 PM »

Julia is one of the hardest working members of the coverup and misinformation task force. Her primary mission is to ensure that Beth is sentenced to a living hell for the rest of her life.

Why Julia? What's in it for you? Why do you think you can act so reprehensibly, so brazenly, so callously?

I hope one day, that I find a photo of you, hung up by the neck, with your hand in your pocket. I'll say I knew who that bitch. She finally did the right thing. And I won't lose one minutes sleep over it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2673.msg362311;topicseen#msg362311

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: February 09, 2011, 01:31:10 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: February 09, 2011, 09:45:07 AM »

Don't know if this has been posted already, is regurgitated crap, or them trying to make money from the trashy tabloids.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/02/exclusive-interview-joran-van-der-sloots-lawyer-blasts-natalee-holloways-mom

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: February 09, 2011, 12:18:54 PM »

I asked Beth's friend about that she said Julia took control of everything and made them think she was helping out,
We know different now.
The Call me Hootie poster idea came from Julia Renfro. YES

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: February 09, 2011, 12:29:47 PM »

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Joran Van Der Sloot's Lawyer Blasts Natalee Holloway's Mom

<snipped>

In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Navarro said: "Look, Beth Holloway bribed her way into prison. She paid under the table to see my client and she acted in a crazy fashion but I understand why she did it too.

<snipped>

At the moment the case seems to be in stalemate with Navarro blaming the Peruvian authorities for not providing a Dutch/Spanish interpreter while the Dutch embassy told him that they are not entitled to assign an interpreter to the case either.

<snipped>

"He spends his time playing cards and chess while he gets to exercise regularly too - once a week he is permitted to make a phone call to his mother Anita which keeps his spirits-up.

"We are tyring to get the director of the prison to house him with the general population now and I don't think he would have any problems there either - he is looked-on as a bit of a celebrity by the other prisoners because of all the media interest in him.

"It is true that my family received some threats because I am representing Joran and there was an incident involving my daughter who is studying in Miami.

"But I have been hired by his mother and I will see this case through because he deserves proper legal representation.

<snipped>

"He is not on any special medication although he did recently receive some cream to treat a skin disorder - my only concern is to deal with this case in Peru not any other one in another country and that is my focus."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/02/exclusive-interview-joran-van-der-sloots-lawyer-blasts-natalee-holloways-mom
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: February 09, 2011, 01:05:00 PM »

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Joran Van Der Sloot's Lawyer Blasts Natalee Holloway's Mom

<snipped>

In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Navarro said: "Look, Beth Holloway bribed her way into prison. She paid under the table to see my client and she acted in a crazy fashion but I understand why she did it too.

<snipped>

At the moment the case seems to be in stalemate with Navarro blaming the Peruvian authorities for not providing a Dutch/Spanish interpreter while the Dutch embassy told him that they are not entitled to assign an interpreter to the case either.

<snipped>

"He spends his time playing cards and chess while he gets to exercise regularly too - once a week he is permitted to make a phone call to his mother Anita which keeps his spirits-up.

"We are tyring to get the director of the prison to house him with the general population now and I don't think he would have any problems there either - he is looked-on as a bit of a celebrity by the other prisoners because of all the media interest in him.

"It is true that my family received some threats because I am representing Joran and there was an incident involving my daughter who is studying in Miami.

"But I have been hired by his mother and I will see this case through because he deserves proper legal representation.

<snipped>

"He is not on any special medication although he did recently receive some cream to treat a skin disorder - my only concern is to deal with this case in Peru not any other one in another country and that is my focus."

Don't know if this has been posted already, is regurgitated crap, or them trying to make money from the trashy tabloids.

Thanks to both of you.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: February 09, 2011, 02:58:46 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3050:staten-informeert-over-mogelijke-sluiting-marinierskazerne&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Statements about possible closure Marines barracks

Wednesday, 09 February 2011 5:11 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The Commission fixed States Government Laws, Treaties and Foreign Relations, the Marines barracks Savaneta visited, among other things to hear about the impact of the cutbacks planned by the Dutch government on defense. Defence to cut 1 billion euros and the Marines barracks in Aruba is a risk that it must close.

Lieutenant Colonel Edwin Hofma had already talked about this risk during the New Year reception last month. Netherlands can choose to have only one station on the Caribbean islands to maintain, meaning that the marines barracks close to Curacao and Aruba. Hofma did during a visit yesterday that the decision late March and early April will fall. "It is therefore an exciting time for defense."

Nineteen groups are currently exploring the areas where savings could be defense, he explains. As to operation, number of units, but also on the board of barracks. The President of the State Commission, MP Andy Lee (AVP), said after the visit hope not re-elected for Curacao and the Netherlands still maintains a Marine barracks. "It's a bit annoying to say, but the trend is that many tasks in Curacao Kingdom are concentrated. We saw this already a few years ago when Minister Croes (former Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP), ed) pleaded for the Court to get to Aruba, but it failed. The Court was installed on Curaçao. We also see that the Dutch Representation in Curacao is concentrated. The message is that Aruba is also a partner in the Kingdom. For the Marines barracks is actually the last bastion of the Kingdom in Aruba. "

Dutch marines for over 60 years continuously in Aruba and they were also more frequently here partly because of the threat from Venezuela to the Dutch Caribbean islands to annex.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #879 on: February 09, 2011, 03:11:56 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.