March 28, 2024, 02:09:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443594 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #880 on: February 09, 2011, 03:12:21 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #881 on: February 09, 2011, 03:20:00 PM »

one spermwhale dead in awanan of aruba

wednesday, 09 february 2011 09:53

while cu on january 10, 2011, frans st maarten owing to meld one spermwhale bibo ( 10m) but in problem serca of they beach at part north east for one day largo but cu after owing to somenta come across, on january 21 at aruba, kustwacht owing to recibi melding for of yatenan piscado cu have one spermwhale dead is drief here close of we costa. kustwacht owing to leave cu aruba marine mammal foundation (ammf) owing to bordo of rib#sr 01 for of commandeursbaai y owing to come across cu the spemwhale (physeter macrocephalus ) 4 mile for of costa. reinold kiringdongo (kustwacht) y gregory giel (kustwacht) y angiolina henriquez ( ammf) owing to fly at water for make documentacion y take muestranan. although the whale tawata on sea big y the kaak tawata submergi, the team of kustwacht the.o. owing to succeed obtene tooth for investigacion scientifico. the whale his length tawata more or less 12 metre y tawata in the phase of decomposicion cu is indica at least 3 for 4 day dead is drief. the twt have 2 mordi upstairs at his back, 1 behind at near right, y multiple mordi at his kaak near left. not twt have none indicacion visual kico the cause of his dead is, aunque the tawata have one cord of nylon (piscamento) 2 trip lora rond of his curpa. his language not tawata visible, cu is one cuminda favorito of orca. after of owing to obtene will necesario for investigacion, kustwacht owing to lastra the whale take away at one distancia more lew for of costa for evita molester if the stick on rif close of renaissance or palm island. during the lastramento one are of “atlantic spotted dolphins” owing to acerca y acompaña the whale dead for more or less 10 minuut. this is the of 3 incidente of the especie here documenta for ammf at aruba. at 2003 one spermwhale dead lora in cabuya of trawler of pesca owing to stick at costa at baby beach y at 2010 2 spermwhale dead lora in one drift just owing to wordo descubri pair of mile for of zuidkust of aruba. the spermwhale is conoci for live in are cu funcion strong social. they can diving till cu one profundidad of 3200m, cu is more deep cu all another y have the celebronan more big at world come across. they cuminda favorito is giant squid, but is come also fish the.o. shark y live in all sea at world. they can live more cu 70 year. have more or less 200 000 spermwhale only at world still y the sort here is clasifica for iucn because; vulnerabel for extencion y is on appendix and of “convention in international trade in endangered species or wild flora and fauna (cites)”.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: February 09, 2011, 03:21:01 PM »

Sorry...forgot the link!   

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/27550-un-spermwhale-morto-den-awanan-di-aruba.html

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: February 09, 2011, 03:25:24 PM »

Somehow a dead spermwhale and those guys smiling on the boat don't mesh. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: February 09, 2011, 03:29:41 PM »

Why?

+++++

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Joran Van Der Sloot's Lawyer Blasts Natalee Holloway's Mom
Posted on Feb 09, 2011 @ 06:30AM

<snipped>

But Peruvian lawyer Max Altez Navarro -- who is currently trying to get his client released into the general population of Peru's Castro Castro Prison --  blasted her attempt to try and get answers to the chilling mystery that has haunted her since Natalee went missing in 2005

<snipped>

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/02/exclusive-interview-joran-van-der-sloots-lawyer-blasts-natalee-holloways-mom

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: February 09, 2011, 03:34:29 PM »

I wondered about that too, especially after I noticed the knife in the hand of the one in front.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: February 09, 2011, 03:44:01 PM »

Oh, yeahhhh!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: February 09, 2011, 03:44:49 PM »

No, it doesn't.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: February 09, 2011, 04:04:55 PM »

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs253.snc6/180136_10150096430288756_711178755_6090355_3663904_n.jpg

De Schakel vs ISA

De Schakel scores a goal, ISA goalie looks like Sebastian imo.

http://www.arubarealestate.com/living-in-aruba/

De Schakel
The Schakel is a private school, where the curriculum is based on the Dutch system.

They provide different levels of education starting with Kindergarten, secondary education and College. They are strictly a Dutch school but with a strong focus on an International outlook.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: February 09, 2011, 04:36:40 PM »

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs253.snc6/180136_10150096430288756_711178755_6090355_3663904_n.jpg

De Schakel vs ISA

De Schakel
The Schakel is a private school, where the curriculum is based on the Dutch system.

They provide different levels of education starting with Kindergarten, secondary education and College. They are strictly a Dutch school but with a strong focus on an International outlook.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: February 09, 2011, 04:58:17 PM »

Julia Found a Girl

Loving Natalee - A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

<snipped>

Page 117:  It's the police spokesman calling the tip line.  "We have a girl and we think she is Natalee.  Go to Bulbali station.  We want you to identify her."

About this time Jug, who is out on searches, gets the same tip from the island newspaper reporter.  "Julia found a girl and thinks it's Natalee.  Let's meet at Bubali."

The physical need to touch Natalee overwhelms me.  Both fists are flexing open, then shut, then stretched open again.  I want to hug her.  Hold her.  Touch her hair.  Take her her home.

<snipped>

Page 118:  The police spokesman who just called has her picture.  He must know this is Natalee.  And Julia is a reporter.  She certainly has photos of Natalee, because she has used them in her newspaper.  She must know this is really her.

We finally arrive to see multitudes of people standing outside of the dark police station.  We are the last ones here. ....

Everyone present is either a native islander or with the media.  They all knew to be here before we even got the call.  They all knew.

<snipped>

Page 119:  The people who told us to be here know what Natalee looks like.  And maybe she is here and has told them her name herself!  Still no one is in sight.  I keep looking toward the office area behind the short swinging counter door to see someone - anyone - coming our way.  We are alone .  Waiting.

More time passes.  Then from the left a door opens, and detective Jacobs brings a woman out.  Jug and I don't move.  She looks like she could be an American.  She has very dark hair.  We don't know if she's a tourist or if she lives here, but she looks nothing like Natalee.

I can't believe I eve nlet myself experience another feeling of "This is it."  Why do I do this?

The answer must be hope.  What else could sustain a person to endure all this?  Hope is the reason I believed Natalee was going to come through that door.  Hope is why we react the way we do at all of these strange and excruciating and ultimately disappointing occurrences.  It's that glimmer of a promise that the answer will be revealed.

Silent, Jug and I simply walk out of the police station and go our separate ways.

<snipped>

++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: February 09, 2011, 05:02:32 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000164293116&sk=wall

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: February 09, 2011, 05:33:29 PM »

De Schakel vs ISA

De Schakel

Didn't they have a uniform big enough for sporter jr?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: February 09, 2011, 05:41:53 PM »

De Schakel vs ISA

De Schakel

Didn't they have a uniform big enough for sporter jr?

Probably not, but anyway soccer goalkeepers often  wear a different jersey than the rest of the team, avoid confusion and differentiate position.  For example, the keeper is the only one that can touch the ball with their hands. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: February 09, 2011, 05:45:19 PM »

Wide body is a good choice for Goalie, I'll give them that   Monkey Devil!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: February 09, 2011, 06:37:45 PM »

Sebastian would take up more space in front of the goal, but he looks slow to me and not so nimble.  Most decent keepers will dive for the ball and do whatever it takes to keep the ball out of the goal.  I don't see a crane on the crossbar to haul his supersized hiney back up off the ground.     JMHO Notice in the picture, the other team just whizzed one past him into the goal.  He's waaay over on the opposite side where the ball went into the goal.  Looks like he was just turning around to watch it go in.  LOL

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: February 09, 2011, 08:22:01 PM »

Just so some don't mix up the posters.  Originally posted at BFN (I think):

Beth Twitty - Birmingham Meeting - Oct. 28, 2006

20. The "Call me Hootie" poster... what is the explanation of that?

TWITTY: This poster is the first that was distributed in Aruba. The Kidnapped posters that were made up to be put up were not allowed to be used. The Call me Hootie poster idea came from Julia Renfro.

Thanks Buckeye - yes the wicked witch started right in.  Too bad it took us a while to catch on.

And the fact that Frances Ellen Byrd Morris works at the bank came from her
wedding announcement in the Over the Mountain Journal.
http://www.otmj.com/2010/11/byrd-morris/

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: February 09, 2011, 08:24:50 PM »

Sebastian would take up more space in front of the goal, but he looks slow to me and not so nimble.  Most decent keepers will dive for the ball and do whatever it takes to keep the ball out of the goal.  I don't see a crane on the crossbar to haul his supersized hiney back up off the ground.     JMHO Notice in the picture, the other team just whizzed one past him into the goal.  He's waaay over on the opposite side where the ball went into the goal.  Looks like he was just turning around to watch it go in.  LOL

I thought the same.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: February 09, 2011, 08:41:35 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6482&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

behold not had fondo for propaganda aruba at merca at january y feburary 2011

wednesday, 09 february 2011

oranjestad – this is the first trip cu aruba is enter season high without cu the is activo on market mericano publicamente. the matutino here owing to compronde cu debi at miss of fondo, the name y imagen of aruba do not apareciendo at merca publicamente y because; such this can have his efecto on the cantidad of tourist cu will can owing to come dentro of some. the matutino here owing to compronde cu is first trip in 3 year cu have one type of ‘blackout’ of promocion of aruba at merca. not owing to haci propaganda at january y niether at feburary till cu now, debi cu not had fondo for pay the agencia of publicidad cu behold is employ at merca. this debi cu is till week happen this owing to stay aproba where cu can owing to los fondo for employ for her payments here. is conoci cu payments for promocion for aruba have cu sosode of antemano for her can have his efecto preciso at momentonan exact for her can trigger the tourist mericano for take his decision. y in the caso here that not owing to sosode, because payments not did take lugar debi cu not had the fondonan necesario.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: February 09, 2011, 09:01:33 PM »

I was going to comment on the whale photo but I'm being very good today 

I thought it was Anita in the water.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.