March 29, 2024, 03:29:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -  (Read 443747 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #920 on: February 11, 2011, 05:46:09 PM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/gevangenisdirecteur-castro-castro-op-non-actief-gesteld/

Monday, November 8, 2010, 12:30

Castro Castro prison director laid off

::snipping2::

Legal procedure
The lawyer of Joran van der Sloot, Maximo Altez, now says that his client was threatened by director Eddie Samame stay in an isolation cell where he would not talk with Beth. Joran would be forced to him the mother of missing Natalee to talk to.

Peter with Beth in the Castro Castro prison
Altez announces a law to institute proceedings against Beth Holloway and our program, because of "bribing public officials." He thinks the access to the prison to "wrongful means" have taken place.

"Not a penny paid"

Peter is surprised by the announced measure: "This is weird, because there is at the highest level authorized for this action. The director has just been commissioned from on high to work. Condition was not on the case of Stephany Flores would be discussed. That we met. There is nothing on our side at all inappropriately done. Everyone knew what would happen, no one was misled. "

"There is no question of corruption. There we no money, no peso, real zero point zero, paid to enter the prison. That Joran's lawyer that he now calls a procedure to Beth and me tightens due to the bribing of prison authorities, indicates that the man but out of his neck talking, because there's no question of that. It has admitted Beth from compassion, so all the excitement that now arises I do not understand. "

Last Updated: Monday, November 15, 2010, 13:52 hours

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: February 11, 2011, 05:53:00 PM »

"There is no question of corruption. There we no money, no peso, real zero point zero, paid to enter the prison. That Joran's lawyer that he now calls a procedure to Beth and me tightens due to the bribing of prison authorities, indicates that the man but out of his neck talking, because there's no question of that. It has admitted Beth from compassion, so all the excitement that now arises I do not understand. "

BBM

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=talkin%20out%20the%20side%27o%20yah%20neck
1.    talkin out the side'o yah neck    66 up, 11 down

buy talkin out the side'o yah neck mugs, tshirts and magnets
1. Your current course of action or speech has no useful result.
2. Trifling and frivolous; idle: the futile years after an artistic peak.

Synonyms: futile, barren, bootless, fruitless, unavailing, useless, vain
These adjectives mean producing no result or effect.
Synonyms: futile, barren, bootless, fruitless, unavailing, useless, vain
These adjectives mean producing no result or effect: a futile effort; a barren search; bootless entreaties; fruitless labors; an unavailing attempt; a useless discussion; vain regrets.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: February 11, 2011, 06:14:45 PM »

Thanks MuffyBee!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: February 11, 2011, 06:19:45 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/02/pasahero-a-sali-cay-y-keda-mal-herida-den-parti-scur-na-aeropuerto/

passenger owing to leave cay y stay bad injury in part dark at aeropuerto

publication: diabierna, 11 feburary 2011.

categoria: general

oranjestad (aan): the lady here of 72 year of edad, owing to bay aeropuerto for 6’or of morning for take the vuelo of tiara air for curacao. all cos owing to bay good at the check- in, y after bay for vertrekhal. according his child owing to give declaracion at daily paper, pasando inmigracion drentando the sitting-room, was have one step where is dark y not indicacion cu have one step eybao. cual my mother owing to cay all his largo upstairs the floor y golpeando his cara, eye y the leg they. y thanks at sra. sha wever owing to help my mother where dune asistencia necesario. jammer i am achieve cu none person of aruba airport authority not did take contacto cu my mother y neither cu familia for look at con owing to follow cu my mother. “mi is achieve much jammer cu one aruban at not have atencion but let if is one mericano or dutch where at is demanda aaa.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: February 11, 2011, 09:40:43 PM »

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://mutsvandeweek.web-log.nl/photos/uncategorized/iknow.jpg&imgrefurl=http://mutsvandeweek.web-log.nl/mutsvandeweek/2008/02/joran_tshirt_ee.html&usg=__DAYJpM2EDvM3p9IZRaB0PQPNw0o=&h=400&w=400&sz=116&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=MsPEGdk9B4YpYM:&tbnh=169&tbnw=169&ei=Lu9VTd_XEsTYgQeLqvSjDA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djoran%2Bvan%2Bder%2Bsloot%2Bt%2Bshirts%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D653%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=158&vpy=79&dur=3753&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=132&ty=105&oei=Lu9VTd_XEsTYgQeLqvSjDA&page=1&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/156031_1765142812775_1365286588_1930998_5772142_n.jpg

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: February 11, 2011, 11:55:59 PM »

Using the Dutch Google translator also, I think he had an infection in a gland in his neck that required surgery.  The article said he would be back to work in a week.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/27675-minister-president-mike-eman-a-haci-un-operacion-chikito-y-ta-recuperando.html

Papiamentu translation:

minister president mike eman owing to haci one operacion diminutive y is recuperando

friday, 11 february 2011 19:51

minister president mike eman have some day at home cu one quebrante of salud. after of one intervencion medico diminutive eman is recuperando. is deal of one infeccion of one klier behind his nek cu was rekiri one intervencion cirurgico chiquito diabierna nightfall. first minister y his madam doina wanted owing to gradici everybody cu of one or another form owing to show interest in his salud y wanted owing to sigura they cu the is in the hands experto of dr.tim peterson that owing to dun’e all atencion necesario. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: February 12, 2011, 12:00:12 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/cache/multithumb_images/1....images.stories.news.2011.februari.feb10.justinbieber.DSC_0302.JPG

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: February 12, 2011, 12:31:13 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/entretenimento-mainmenu-12/27629-fanaticonan-di-justin-bieber-a-atende-e-estreno-di-e-pelicula-di-justin-bieber-masalmente-na-crystal-theatre.html

fanaticonan of justin bieber owing to atende the estreno of the pelicula of justin bieber masalmente at crystal theatre

friday, 11 february 2011 09:39

diahuebs nightfall one great cantidad of fanatico specialmente child muhernan young owing to present masalmente at crystal theatre. this was at ocasion of the estreno of the pelicula justin bieber at aruba.

a few more pics...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: February 12, 2011, 01:17:14 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: February 12, 2011, 09:31:26 AM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: February 12, 2011, 09:50:38 AM »

At first I thought maybe Justin Bieber was performing in Aruba (I was going to Tweet him and tell him it was a mistake) but then I realized all the "hooplah" was simply to watch his movie.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: February 12, 2011, 11:41:19 AM »

JULIA RENFRO

Julia Renfro has three beautiful young daughters fast approaching the age when they could fall victim to the likes of another Joran.  Why can she not empathize with Beth?

Despicable!!!

Janet

++++++

NATALEE HOLLOWAY THE UNREVEALED TIME LINES

<snipped>

Julia Renfro:- She asked the world to hit Aruba in the pockets, she asked the world not to travel to Aruba... She said Aruba was "seedy", dangerous and corrupt for the world to hear. She tried to steal the food off the Aruban families' tables, the books from the Aruban schools, 40% of the Police budget and millions of dollars were spent looking for her daughter, yet Beth signed a release waiver in Alabama releasing the travel agent from responsibility if something were to happen to her. The truth is, Beth sent her minor child to a foreign country to drink and co-ed party unsupervised. She signed the Release, she let her go, she is responsible. Don't give her a voice unless she is there to apologize to the good people of Aruba for the damage she did to this island.

Renee Gielen:- I do not only agree with Julia, but there is much more.

Renee Gielen:- Tito, ask her where Natalee is and why she told so many lies, ordered and/or paid people to hide the truth.

nataleedoc  ((we really don't like links to hate sites in the NH case))

Edit:  No need to link to RU - everyone in the NH forum knows where it is and how bad it is.

Janet - I know you are just trying to follow the normal rules but there are some "different" rules long used in the NH case and we really don't want links to RU or other NH hate sites.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 12:19:45 PM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: February 12, 2011, 11:55:36 AM »

TITO LACLE

It appears that early on ... Tito Lacle was not a Joran empathizer ... he had not climbed on the Julia Renfro / Renee Gielen band wagon.

Janet

++++++

On the Record w/ Greta - August 30, 2005
Kalpoe Brothers Re-Arrested

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Tito, last night we had on the new lawyer for Natalee Holloway's family, who said that a young woman came to her office and said that she had been sexually assaulted by Joran. Are there other women or young women who have come forward? I mean, there seems to be a lot of people are talking a lot about it, but do you know specifically if this is fact?

TITO LACLE, ARUBA TODAY: This is fact, Greta. The lawyer for Joran van der Sloot did confirm yesterday that not one but several people had been interrogated, or he confirmed my story that I heard from my sources, and he confirmed that many people had come forward. He did not give a specific number. He did mention the States and Aruba, that this has happened, and based on that information, that they put this accusation on Joran van der Sloot yesterday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So there are women here in the United States who are also making that allegation against Joran?

LACLE: That is what we were told, Greta.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

NATALEE HOLLOWAY THE UNREVEALED TIME LINES

<snipped>

Tito Lacle:- No perde dialuna den hot seat Papia Cla. Invitado Beth Twitty. Pakico e la bin?
(IOW - Beth Twitty on my show? No way!)

<snipped>

nataleedoc  ((we really don't like links to hate sites in the NH case))

Edit:  No need to link to RU - everyone in the NH forum knows where it is and how bad it is.

Janet - I know you are just trying to follow the normal rules but there are some "different" rules long used in the NH case and we really don't want links to RU or other NH hate sites.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 12:20:01 PM by klaasend » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: February 12, 2011, 12:02:54 PM »

http://www.depolitiebonden.nl/?subaction=showfull&id=1287604269&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

http://n.starnieuws.com/index.php/welcome/index/nieuwsitem/4160

http://www.rnw.nl/suriname/article/besluiteloosheid-schaadt-bouwprojecten

Google translation:

Indecision damaging projects

Published: September 25, 2010 - 12:16 pm | By Editor Suriname    ( Photo: RNW )
Read more about:    Ernst Hirsch Ballin Police cooperation

It is unlikely that the Netherlands soon take a decision on cooperation with the Surinamese police and defense. Because there was no new government in the Netherlands there are no such decisions Genon. Construction projects are being made to stand back burner.

Outgoing Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin of Justice and Home Affairs last month met with various officials on police cooperation with Suriname. The minister wants to establish criteria by which the partnership to run. But when they get there is unclear.

Gerold Dompig Director at the Ministry of Justice and Police said that Suriname is willing to cooperate: "We want everyone together." But it should work both ways: "If a partner withdraws cooperation, you should think about relationships."

Construction projects
From the Netherlands has not yet been notified. However, the financing of construction projects virtually silent. The construction of police headquarters building and the new district is therefore temporarily on the backburner.

Gerold Dompig in talks with Carlos Lind Field

http://nos.nl/artikel/210847-suriname-gaat-goudzoekers-registreren.html

Suriname is registered prospectors

Gold Mining in Suriname
Marlene Baker
Added: Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 10:45
Update: Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 10:48
Suriname does battle with illegal gold miners. The government, millions in tax revenues as the environmental pollution looting of mineral resources in the interior.

The government now sends teams to the interior for small miners to register. Correspondent Hennah Swivel spoke before leaving with Gerold Dompig of the Team Planning Policy Team Gold Sector.

"We want a picture of what is happening, because there are an estimated 30,000 miners working in the interior," says Dompig. "This estimate is based on the number of mosquito nets provided by the Malaria Control Service." Suriname has in recent years because free mosquito nets provided to prospectors.

Mercury Pollution
One of the motives for registering the pollution: "We want to prevent the hinterland is left as a Swiss cheese contaminated with mercury."

In small-scale mining, mercury used in gold mining. The liquid, heavy metal is taking into the groundwater.

http://www.caribbeannewsnow.com/suriname.php?news_id=4401&start=0&category_id=36

Suriname government starts structuring gold mining industry

Published on January 11, 2011   

By Ivan Cairo
Global News Contributor

PARAMARIBO, Suriname -- In a bid to increase state revenues from the small-scale gold mining industry, the Bouterse administration in Suriname on Monday started registration of miners, so-called porknokkers, and others involved in the booming sector.

According to government officials, the small-scale gold sector has an estimated turnover of US$1 billion a year. Official statistics indicate, however, that while over 20,000 individuals are thought to be employed in the industry, only 115 miners were formally registered and operating with a licence. These 115 gold producers in 2009 paid a mere US$40,000 income tax, said Tony van Dijk, Head of the Tax and Customs Administration.

During an information session with stakeholders, several speakers noted that, taking into account the benefits the industry would have for the national economy, the government needed to bring order to this sector so that its revenues will benefit the entire nation.

Van Dijk proposed a new taxation system for the small-scale gold mining sector similar to the taxation of the casino industry. He suggested that miners pay tax on the number and capacity of their equipment, irrespective of their turnovers.

To facilitate a smooth operation at the end of January, three mining service centres will be opened in Langatabiki, Kwakugron and Afobaka. At the end of the operations a total of seven of these so-called one-stop windows will be established throughout the interior, where miners could pay tax and do other business with the government.

Meanwhile, the chiefs of the tribal communities in Suriname have expressed support for the government’s efforts to bring some order in the gold mining industry, which is mainly taking place in their areas.

During separate meetings with Head of the Structuring Committee, Lt Colonel Melvin Linscheer, Chief of the Paamaka Tribe, Samuel Forster, Matodja Gazon of the Aucaners Tribe and Chief Itomadi “Miep” Pelenapin of the Wajana Amerindians noted that they support the efforts since they will benefit their people.

Chief Pelenapin said that the structuring is necessary since this will lead to more safety for the residents of the Amerindian villages, while Gazon welcomed the initiatives, which would enable his people to receive formal training in the mining industry.

On several occasions President Desi Bouterse has deplored the “chaos” in the sector, which he labeled “a wild-west situation” needing regularisation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: February 12, 2011, 12:06:28 PM »

Are we providing links to the dark side now?   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: February 12, 2011, 12:21:28 PM »

Janet - I know you are just trying to follow the rules of the forum but the rules are actually a little different in the NH thread/case.  All of us still left following this case are well aware of the hate sites and we really don't want to give them any more credit for their vile lies.  Thanks for understanding.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: February 12, 2011, 12:22:26 PM »

http://www.depolitiebonden.nl/?subaction=showfull&id=1287604269&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

http://n.starnieuws.com/index.php/welcome/index/nieuwsitem/4160

http://www.rnw.nl/suriname/article/besluiteloosheid-schaadt-bouwprojecten

Google translation:

Indecision damaging projects

Published: September 25, 2010 - 12:16 pm | By Editor Suriname    ( Photo: RNW )
Read more about:    Ernst Hirsch Ballin Police cooperation

It is unlikely that the Netherlands soon take a decision on cooperation with the Surinamese police and defense. Because there was no new government in the Netherlands there are no such decisions Genon. Construction projects are being made to stand back burner.

Outgoing Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin of Justice and Home Affairs last month met with various officials on police cooperation with Suriname. The minister wants to establish criteria by which the partnership to run. But when they get there is unclear.

Gerold Dompig Director at the Ministry of Justice and Police said that Suriname is willing to cooperate: "We want everyone together." But it should work both ways: "If a partner withdraws cooperation, you should think about relationships."

Construction projects
From the Netherlands has not yet been notified. However, the financing of construction projects virtually silent. The construction of police headquarters building and the new district is therefore temporarily on the backburner.

Gerold Dompig in talks with Carlos Lind Field

http://nos.nl/artikel/210847-suriname-gaat-goudzoekers-registreren.html

Suriname is registered prospectors

Gold Mining in Suriname
Marlene Baker
Added: Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 10:45
Update: Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 10:48
Suriname does battle with illegal gold miners. The government, millions in tax revenues as the environmental pollution looting of mineral resources in the interior.

The government now sends teams to the interior for small miners to register. Correspondent Hennah Swivel spoke before leaving with Gerold Dompig of the Team Planning Policy Team Gold Sector.

"We want a picture of what is happening, because there are an estimated 30,000 miners working in the interior," says Dompig. "This estimate is based on the number of mosquito nets provided by the Malaria Control Service." Suriname has in recent years because free mosquito nets provided to prospectors.

Mercury Pollution
One of the motives for registering the pollution: "We want to prevent the hinterland is left as a Swiss cheese contaminated with mercury."

In small-scale mining, mercury used in gold mining. The liquid, heavy metal is taking into the groundwater.

http://www.caribbeannewsnow.com/suriname.php?news_id=4401&start=0&category_id=36

Suriname government starts structuring gold mining industry

Published on January 11, 2011   

By Ivan Cairo
Global News Contributor

PARAMARIBO, Suriname -- In a bid to increase state revenues from the small-scale gold mining industry, the Bouterse administration in Suriname on Monday started registration of miners, so-called porknokkers, and others involved in the booming sector.

According to government officials, the small-scale gold sector has an estimated turnover of US$1 billion a year. Official statistics indicate, however, that while over 20,000 individuals are thought to be employed in the industry, only 115 miners were formally registered and operating with a licence. These 115 gold producers in 2009 paid a mere US$40,000 income tax, said Tony van Dijk, Head of the Tax and Customs Administration.

During an information session with stakeholders, several speakers noted that, taking into account the benefits the industry would have for the national economy, the government needed to bring order to this sector so that its revenues will benefit the entire nation.

Van Dijk proposed a new taxation system for the small-scale gold mining sector similar to the taxation of the casino industry. He suggested that miners pay tax on the number and capacity of their equipment, irrespective of their turnovers.

To facilitate a smooth operation at the end of January, three mining service centres will be opened in Langatabiki, Kwakugron and Afobaka. At the end of the operations a total of seven of these so-called one-stop windows will be established throughout the interior, where miners could pay tax and do other business with the government.

Meanwhile, the chiefs of the tribal communities in Suriname have expressed support for the government’s efforts to bring some order in the gold mining industry, which is mainly taking place in their areas.

During separate meetings with Head of the Structuring Committee, Lt Colonel Melvin Linscheer, Chief of the Paamaka Tribe, Samuel Forster, Matodja Gazon of the Aucaners Tribe and Chief Itomadi “Miep” Pelenapin of the Wajana Amerindians noted that they support the efforts since they will benefit their people.

Chief Pelenapin said that the structuring is necessary since this will lead to more safety for the residents of the Amerindian villages, while Gazon welcomed the initiatives, which would enable his people to receive formal training in the mining industry.

On several occasions President Desi Bouterse has deplored the “chaos” in the sector, which he labeled “a wild-west situation” needing regularisation.

http://sranan-news.blogspot.com/2011/01/ordening-goudsector-nu-echt-begonnen.html

Google translation:

Planning gold sector now 'real' started .....

Registration gold sector planning teams to work

Star News 10/01/2011

Three "Mining Service Center teams are ready to get started today with the registration of people working in the gold sector. In Paramaribo, the headquarters of the Geological Mining Service (GMD), registration has already begun this morning. In the morning there were people who wanted to register.

Two teams go today to the interior, the Merian area in eastern Suriname and Brokopondo. Before leaving, members of the MSC team addressed by the chairman of the management, Gerold Dompig. The people were given the final instructions. They were printed on the heart at this stage the individuals active in the sector, only to record. People should be informed about the organization of the sector.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: February 12, 2011, 12:27:54 PM »

Janet - I know you are just trying to follow the rules of the forum but the rules are actually a little different in the NH thread/case.  All of us still left following this case are well aware of the hate sites and we really don't want to give them any more credit for their vile lies.  Thanks for understanding.

I do.  How about "Source: RU"

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: February 12, 2011, 12:33:14 PM »

http://www.surinamedirectory.biz/m_04/index.php?subindex=1000&yearidx=2009&period=6

SHIELD GROUP SURINAME
Adres: Wagenwegstraat 59B
- Paramaribo
Suriname - Zuid-Amerika
Tel.: (597)520701, 7104637
Sinds: 2009
Email: gerold.dompig@shieldgrp.com
Activiteit(en): Importeur, Servicebureau, Bewakingsbedrijf, Beveiligingsbedrijf

Google translation:

SHIELD GROUP SURINAME
Address: 59B Wagenwegstraat
- Paramaribo
Suriname - South America
Tel.: (597) 520701, 7104637
Since: 2009
Email: @ gerold.dompig shieldgrp.com
Activity (ies): Importer, Service Agency, Security Company, Security Company

Importer?   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: February 12, 2011, 01:53:17 PM »

I do.  How about "Source: RU"

Janet

That's perfect, thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.