April 26, 2024, 05:50:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skelton Boys: ages 9, 7, and 5, missing 11/26/2010, Morenci, Michigan  (Read 177345 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2010, 08:12:42 AM »

To add to my last post - even worse is that in Michigan (I am not sure about the rest of the country) there is no restriction on computer use or access to children once you get off parole/probation.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2010, 08:27:18 AM »

This is disturbing - I found it on a myspace wall that belongs to a John Skelton in Morenci Michigan. http://www.myspace.com/bonesdoesit

The Dumpster

Hello mama, I see your fuzzy face

I hear your heart beat

And feel your warm embrace

I feel you tremble

Don't be scared

(chorus)

What did I do mom

What did I say

To make you put me down and run away

Are you late for school, well that can wait

I'm your little boy so mom please stay

I'm cold and alone in this metal room

With plastic bags and a worn out broom

Nobody hears my call for you

Come back mommy 'cause I need you

(chorus)

It's my dying breath and I see a glow

It's an Angel from Heaven

And he's taking me home.

John Skelton

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2010, 08:31:21 AM »

This looks to be mom's myspace page - http://www.myspace.com/craftybikermom  The picture looks a lot like her and she is friends with dad

- George Bernard Shaw
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2010, 09:23:00 AM »

This is disturbing - I found it on a myspace wall that belongs to a John Skelton in Morenci Michigan. http://www.myspace.com/bonesdoesit

The Dumpster

Hello mama, I see your fuzzy face

I hear your heart beat

And feel your warm embrace

I feel you tremble

Don't be scared

(chorus)

What did I do mom

What did I say

To make you put me down and run away

Are you late for school, well that can wait

I'm your little boy so mom please stay

I'm cold and alone in this metal room

With plastic bags and a worn out broom

Nobody hears my call for you

Come back mommy 'cause I need you

(chorus)

It's my dying breath and I see a glow

It's an Angel from Heaven

And he's taking me home.

John Skelton

http://www.myspace.com/craftybikermom

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2010, 09:23:31 AM »

IMO, they are both sick people.  What did he do with those children?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2010, 09:56:00 AM »

http://www.wtma.com/rssItem.asp?feedid=118&itemid=29603097

New Details in Michigan Missing Children Case

(MORENCI, Mich.) -- Police in southern Michigan say three missing boys may be in extreme danger after their father attempted suicide.  The boys haven't been seen since before they were supposed to be dropped off at their mother's home Friday afternoon.  The father apparently claimed he left them with a woman he met over the internet, named Joann Taylor. He said he didn't want them in the house when he hanged himself.  Authorities have not been able to locate Taylor or the silver van she is supposed to have been driving.

John Skelton, 39, of Morenci, Mich., is being treated for "mental health issues" at an Ohio hospital.  Authorities issued an Amber Alert for his sons, who are 5, 7 and 9 years old.  Their names are Andrew, Alexander and Tanner.  Skelton has not been named as a suspect in the boys' disappearance but police say he has not been ruled out either.  Skelton is separated from the boy's mother.

He told authorities he had an online relationship with Taylor and that she lives in either Hillsdale or Jackson County but authorities haven't been able to confirm a woman by that name even exists.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2010, 10:22:49 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40402307/ns/us_news-life
Cops: 3 boys missing after dad's suicide bid
Truck driver claims he gave children to Mich. woman; police can't confirm that she exists
November 28, 2010

(snip)
An Amber Alert was issued Friday for Skelton's sons: 9-year-old Andrew, 7-year-old Alexander and 5-year-old Tanner.

When asked if Skelton was a suspect in the boys' disappearance, Weeks said: "We haven't ruled anything out, yet."

Skelton, who reportedly is a long-haul truck driver, said he met Taylor several years ago and that the two had been involved in an online relationship. She was believed to live in Jackson or Hillsdale counties in southern Michigan.

But officers Saturday had no success tracking down a woman by that name or the silver van Skelton said she was driving.

"The bulk of our action has been putting together a timeline and trying to locate this Joann Taylor," said Weeks, whose agency was joined in the search by Michigan State Police and the FBI.

The Detroit Free Press reported that residents of Morenci searched parks, bike trails, in hollowed-out trees and along the banks of a creek for the missing boys on Saturday.

Kathye Herrera, who is serving as a spokeswoman for the family, told the newspaper that relatives were "hoping and praying and trying to stay positive."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2010, 11:06:46 AM »

In MY OPINION this male who called himself a father has done something really bad with his boys.  There is no Taylor woman.  WTH is their mother doing sexually with a 13 to 16 yr old child and has been convicted of but  still have children with her?  What is going on?  The whole case stinks.  These poor cute little boys.  Even if dad is telling the truth(and I do doubt there is a Taylor woman) how do you just hand your kids over to a woman you've only had internet contact with?  Committing suicide and not accomplishing it is a cover to me.  Don't mean to sound so harsh but...there are 3 beautiful little boys lost and out there in the cold alone.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2010, 11:18:16 AM »

In MY OPINION this male who called himself a father has done something really bad with his boys.  There is no Taylor woman.  WTH is their mother doing sexually with a 13 to 16 yr old child and has been convicted of but  still have children with her?  What is going on?  The whole case stinks.  These poor cute little boys.  Even if dad is telling the truth(and I do doubt there is a Taylor woman) how do you just hand your kids over to a woman you've only had internet contact with?  Committing suicide and not accomplishing it is a cover to me.  Don't mean to sound so harsh but...there are 3 beautiful little boys lost and out there in the cold alone.
Another example of kids slipping through the cracks      Re: Please describe ''CSC 4th degree (multiple variables) thank-you for posting that, I'm ill just reading this    There was no way these children should have been around their mother, and not around their father either it looks like    IMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2010, 11:34:56 AM »

With the mom's conviction for 4th degree sexual criminal conduct, what must the father have done that made the state grant this POS mom full custody of these boys? 

Sounds to me that neither the mom nor the dad were fit parents.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2010, 11:38:04 AM »

With the mom's conviction for 4th degree sexual criminal conduct, what must the father have done that made the state grant this POS mom full custody of these boys? 

Sounds to me that neither the mom nor the dad were fit parents.
I would hate to even know. When I read that there were searches going on even in hollowed out trees, my heart sank. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2010, 11:40:09 AM »

melisb-  I don't find your post harsh, not at all.  ITA, the whole case stinks!!  Where are the three brothers? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2010, 01:20:32 PM »

BLOCKED WEBISTE
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 05:33:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2010, 01:32:25 PM »

http://toledoblade.com/article/20101128/NEWS16/101129625
Investigators issue plea for information about missing Morenci boys
November 28, 2010

MORENCI, Mich. — Law enforcement officials on Sunday issued a plea and set up a hotline seeking information about three Morenci boys who've been missing for three days

"We need calls. We need tips," Andy Arena, a special agent with the FBI, said at a morning news conference. "Anything that's out there — no matter how incredible you think it is — call."

The hotline is 517-458-7104. Investigators are hoping for information about the whereabouts of Andrew Ryan Skelton, 9, Alexander William Skelton, 7, and Tanner Lucas Skelton, 5, who were reportedly last seen Friday in their father's backyard at his home in Morenci, police Chief Larry Weeks has said.

The chief said the boys' father, John Skelton, 39, attempted to hang himself Friday. He told police he made the attempt sometime after giving his sons to a woman he knows.
On Sunday morning, investigators passed out new color flyers with the boys' pictures on them.

They also had volunteer firefighters from 12 departments in Ohio and Michigan and hundreds of other volunteers out searching areas around Morenci looking for the brothers. Morenci is about 40 miles west of Toledo just north of the Ohio-Michigan state line.

The search crews on Sunday were focusing on Harrison Lake Park near Fayette in Ohio as well as wooded areas along Lime Creek Highway and an area golf course.

Authorities said they had no concrete information the boys would be at any of the locations but described them as places they had been seen at in the past.

Steve Meller, a Morenci firefighter who was coordinating volunteer efforts, said Mr. Skelton has been known to hunt in some of the areas where searchers were looking.

Mr. Skelton told officers he gave the three boys to a woman named Joann Taylor and asked her Friday morning to deliver the boys to their mother, Tanya Skelton. The Skeltons are separated and in the midst of a divorce.

"Up to this point we have not been able to locate a Joann Taylor or confirm that she even exists," Chief Weeks said on Saturday. "We can't confirm whether or not it is a fake story."

A car was towed from the Skelton home Saturday night, which Chief Weeks said was part of routine evidence preservation.

A community prayer vigil was scheduled for 5:30 p.m. Sunday in the Morenci United Methodist Church, 111 East Main St.

The missing boys are white. Andrew is 4 feet 1 inch, weighs 57 pounds and has brown eyes and hair. Alexander is 3 feet 9 inches, weighs 45 pounds, has brown eyes and hair and has a scar at his hairline and on his chin. Tanner is 3 feet 6 inches with blue eyes and blond hair.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2010, 02:09:40 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 02:51:26 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2010, 02:19:20 PM »

FBI and the National Guard needs to be in on this one....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2010, 02:29:44 PM »

Don't know about the Nat'l Guard, but the FBI is already involved, per above article posted.  

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 02:51:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2010, 02:35:55 PM »

Don't know about the Nat'l Guard, but the FBI is already involved, per above article posted.  

BLOCKED WEBSITE

This is making me sick!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 02:52:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

ka8lhi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2010, 05:23:04 PM »

If the mother had nothing to do with this, I do feel sorry for her and my heart goes out to her - even if she is a S.O. - no one deserves to have anything happen to their kids! The reason I say this is my heart tells me the father probably did something to them (the boys) to get back at the mother for the divorce and then tried suicide - either because he felt so bad about what he did or else because he didn't want to go to jail for murder - it is just my opinion and I'm probably way, way off...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2010, 05:25:30 PM »

If the mother had nothing to do with this, I do feel sorry for her and my heart goes out to her - even if she is a S.O. - no one deserves to have anything happen to their kids! The reason I say this is my heart tells me the father probably did something to them (the boys) to get back at the mother for the divorce and then tried suicide - either because he felt so bad about what he did or else because he didn't want to go to jail for murder - it is just my opinion and I'm probably way, way off...

Sadly I agree
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.