March 28, 2024, 11:26:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skelton Boys: ages 9, 7, and 5, missing 11/26/2010, Morenci, Michigan  (Read 176005 times)
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: November 30, 2010, 07:40:16 PM »

Amanda added a PB page on the Skelton Boys:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Andrew%20-Alexander%20-Tanner%20Skelton%20%20-MI-/
justwondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: November 30, 2010, 09:37:11 PM »

ive been looking for case studies on people that kill their kids, there has to be some indication
that its going to happen or at least something  really bad is going on, ya know
sometimes it seems like, mr x says, mr or mrs A seemed fine yesterday, i didnt really see any
indications or red flags,that something like this would /could happen
i just dont get it,seems someone close to these child killing parents would see,hear something that
would set off a red flag, if anyone has info on case studies,please pass it along TIA

Google family annihilator and a bunch of stuff that seems to fit comes up.

www.associatedcontent.com/.../the_family_annihilator_fathers_who.html

Google family

I agree, you would think there would be a sign.  They interviewed neighbors of Skelton and they all say he was a good dad and they never had any problems with him.  Unlike the neighbors of the sicko that cut up and put the family in the tree...for him the signs were there.

But your mind has to be different for your kids right??  I would like to think so but there are way too many cases of the "average person" just snapping on their own family.

My personal opinion in this case is that Skelton lost his job, was losing his wife and kids, was going to have to pay child support, was already in jail for not paying child support -- I really do think he was in such a depressed state, snapped and the children were his victims.

This is all IMO and does not in any way excuse this POS for his actions.  I hate him!
justwondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: November 30, 2010, 09:41:16 PM »

ive been looking for case studies on people that kill their kids, there has to be some indication
that its going to happen or at least something  really bad is going on, ya know
sometimes it seems like, mr x says, mr or mrs A seemed fine yesterday, i didnt really see any
indications or red flags,that something like this would /could happen
i just dont get it,seems someone close to these child killing parents would see,hear something that
would set off a red flag, if anyone has info on case studies,please pass it along TIA

I agree, you would think there would be a sign.  They interviewed neighbors of Skelton and they all say he was a good dad and they never had any problems with him.  Unlike the neighbors of the sicko that cut up and put the family in the tree...for him the signs were there.

But your mind has to be different for your kids right??  I would like to think so but there are way too many cases of the "average person" just snapping on their own family.

My personal opinion in this case is that Skelton lost his job, was losing his wife and kids, was going to have to pay child support, was already in jail for not paying child support -- I really do think he was in such a depressed state, snapped and the children were his victims.

This is all IMO and does not in any way excuse this POS for his actions.  I hate him!

Sorry, I screwed that up because I was trying to do it on an ipad which doesn't scroll when you post comments. 
What I meant to say, outside of your quote box, was:

Google "family annihilator" and a bunch of stuff that seems to fit comes up.
 The below link summed it up quite well if you don't want to do the research.
www.associatedcontent.com/.../the_family_annihilator_fathers_who.html

Sorry for my crazy mistakes.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #203 on: November 30, 2010, 09:46:53 PM »

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2010/11/missing_michigan_boys_father_c.html

The comments on this are interesting - here is one -
mj357 November 30, 2010 at 9:24PM
Follow

"I would not want three young boys living with an offender who was arrested for having sex with a young boy."

plzlisten: The facts are as follows; Yes, she is a registered sex offender and yes it was a 14 year old boy, however that was in 98 and of no relation. I am not justifying her previous action of criminal behavior however she was charged and she sought the help needed and will live with that poor decision the rest of her life.

More Fact: The Skeltons were married after her incident, do the math. Those children deserved to be in a safe home and I'm sorry but what Mr. Skelton has done was worse, there is no reason to bring up 12 years ago, unless she was sexually harming the boys. So, are you saying he killed them because he didn't want his children living with a registered sex offender?

Your children were not living with her, so that is nothing you have to worry about. Mrs. Skelton however, she had 3 boys a week ago that are now gone.

My prayers go out to this families horrific tragedy...

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: November 30, 2010, 10:53:56 PM »

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2010/11/missing_michigan_boys_father_c.html

Follow

"I would not want three young boys living with an offender who was arrested for having sex with a young boy."

plzlisten: The facts are as follows; Yes, she is a registered sex offender and yes it was a 14 year old boy, however that was in 98 and of no relation. I am not justifying her previous action of criminal behavior however she was charged and she sought the help needed and will live with that poor decision the rest of her life.

More Fact: The Skeltons were married after her incident, do the math. Those children deserved to be in a safe home and I'm sorry but what Mr. Skelton has done was worse, there is no reason to bring up 12 years ago, unless she was sexually harming the boys. So, are you saying he killed them because he didn't want his children living with a registered sex offender?

Your children were not living with her, so that is nothing you have to worry about. Mrs. Skelton however, she had 3 boys a week ago that are now gone.

I am not upholding Mr. Skelton.  He disgusts me.

However ...  Mrs. Skelton does not get a pass.  If the roles were reversed and a 44 year old male had sexually relations with a 14 year old girl ... would you consider it a" poor decision".  I would not.  I would call it deviant.  Considering the majority of 44 year old adults of either gender are not wired to be sexually attractive to 14 year old children ... I would consider it a sexual orientation

How in the world did this RSO ever obtain full custody of these boys?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: December 01, 2010, 05:59:02 AM »

http://www.wndu.com/michigan/headlines/Search_for_boys_continues_with_father_in_custody__111105594.html
Posted: 5:47 AM Dec 1, 2010
Search for boys continues with father in custody

Morenci, Mich.
Nine-year-old Andrew, 7-year-old Alexander and 5-year-old Tanner Skelton haven't been seen since Thanksgiving.
Reporter: The Associated Press
Email Address: newscenter16@wndu.com
The key to finding three young Michigan brothers missing for nearly a week ultimately may lie with what their father tells police.

Thirty-nine-year-old John Skelton could face a hearing Wednesday to extradite him back to Michigan to face charges on three counts of parental kidnapping. He was arrested Tuesday in Ohio.

So far, police say Skelton hasn't said much that they can use as the search for his boys evolves from rescue to recovery.

For the fifth day in a row, an army of volunteers is expected to trudge across harvested fields, woodlands and dirt back roads in southern Michigan and northern Ohio in search of 9-year-old Andrew, 7-year-old Alexander and 5-year-old Tanner Skelton.

They haven't been seen since Thanksgiving in the small Lenawee County town of Morenci.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #206 on: December 01, 2010, 06:58:24 AM »

Follow

However ...  Mrs. Skelton does not get a pass.  If the roles were reversed and a 44 year old male had sexually relations with a 14 year old girl ... would you consider it a" poor decision".  I would not.  I would call it deviant.  Considering the majority of 44 year old adults of either gender are not wired to be sexually attractive to 14 year old children ... I would consider it a sexual orientation

Janet

Janet - First - to clarify - this is a copy of a comment from the linked article - I find both of these parents disgusting - and I agree with you - even if you look back at 1998 - she was still 31 or 32 years old - I can not imagine at that age being attracted to a CHILD.

It makes me wonder what the father had in his past that made HER the more desirable parent in the court's eyes?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: December 01, 2010, 07:18:03 AM »

http://www.morningjournal.com/articles/2010/12/01/news/doc4cf6398bc0f41138344214.txt
Dad could be key in search for missing Mich. boys
Published: Wednesday, December 01, 2010

MORENCI, Mich. (AP) — The key to finding three young Michigan brothers who have been missing for nearly a week ultimately may lie with what their father tells police.

For the fifth day in a row, an army of volunteers are expected to trudge across harvested fields, woodlands and dirt back roads in search of 9-year-old Andrew, 7-year-old Alexander and 5-year-old Tanner Skelton, who have not been seen since Thanksgiving.
Video Report
http://video.ap.org/?f=ohlor&pid=UqDIM3_abVL0VqtJGjaE2N2OqFbTrwpm
So far, police say, the boys' father, 39-year-old John Skelton, hasn't told authorities much that they can use as the search for the boys evolves from rescue to recovery.

Skelton, an unemployed long-haul truck driver, was arrested Tuesday on three counts of parental kidnapping. He was being held in Lucas County Jail in Ohio and could face a hearing Wednesday to extradite him back to Michigan to face the charges in Lenawee County.

"He's been forthcoming with some information, the credibility of which we can't verify," Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks said Tuesday.

Weeks acknowledged police don't expect a "positive outcome" to the case after talking to Skelton over the course of the investigation.

Crews have searched parts of southern Michigan in and around Morenci, a small town of 2,000 people about 75 miles southwest of Detroit. They've also scoured hundreds of acres just south of Morenci in northwest Ohio for the boys.

A similar search in Ohio was conducted a few weeks ago about 130 miles to the southeast after a mother from Howard, Ohio, her friend, 13-year-old daughter and 11-year-old son disappeared. Police say the girl was found bound and gagged in a 30-year-old unemployed tree-cutter's basement and that he led them to the dismembered bodies of the other three stuffed in a hollow tree trunk.

The FBI and Morenci police haven't revealed the details of their talks with Skelton. Weeks said he has requested an attorney. Continued...http://www.morningjournal.com/articles/2010/12/01/news/doc4cf6398bc0f41138344214.txt?viewmode=2

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: December 01, 2010, 07:20:41 AM »

Follow

Janet

Janet - First - to clarify - this is a copy of a comment from the linked article - I find both of these parents disgusting - and I agree with you - even if you look back at 1998 - she was still 31 or 32 years old - I can not imagine at that age being attracted to a CHILD.

It makes me wonder what the father had in his past that made HER the more desirable parent in the court's eyes?

A Pick your Poison situation for sure.  I have to wonder if John was given custody of the kids, would this have happened?. 

Regardless of the reason or situation, what a selfish, cruel way to play God to your children. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: December 01, 2010, 08:54:54 AM »

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/story.aspx?id=548319
Crews move into recovery mode in search for young brothers
by Amulya Raghuveer
Posted: 34 mins ago
TOLEDO, OHIO -- The search for three missing brothers continues Wednesday, while authorities continue to question the boys' jailed father.

John Skelton, 39, is being held in the Lucas County Jail after being charged in the case which has gripped communities across northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.  He was arrested on Tuesday, on three counts of parental kidnapping, immediately following his release from an area hospital.

Crews continue to search for Skelton's three young sons, 5-year-old Tanner, 7-year-old Alexander, and 9-year-old Andrew.  The boys were last seen in the backyard of Skelton's Morenci home on Thanksgiving Day.  They were reported missing by their mother on Friday, the same say Skelton told authorities he gave the boys to a woman who was to take them back to their mother's home.  Skelton told investigators that he did not want his sons in the house when he attempted to kill himself.

Authorities have said their search for the boys has evolved from a rescue to a recovery effort. Searches by an army of volunteers and crews continues in southern Michigan and Williams County, Ohio.

According to sources, Morenci Police say John Skelton has admitted to FBI profilers that he killed his sons; however, authorities have decided to hold him on the kidnapping charges at this time.

An extradition hearing will be held as early as Wednesday in Lucas County Common Pleas Court so that Skelton can be moved back up to Michigan.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: December 01, 2010, 08:57:58 AM »

http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=13594052
Posted: Dec 01, 2010 7:28 AM CST
Updated: Dec 01, 2010 7:28 AM CST
MORENCI, Mich. (AP) - The key to finding three young Michigan brothers who have been missing for nearly a week ultimately may lie with what their father tells police.

For the fifth day in a row, an army of volunteers are expected to trudge across harvested fields, woodlands and dirt back roads in search of 9-year-old Andrew, 7-year-old Alexander and 5-year-old Tanner Skelton, who have not been seen since Thanksgiving.

So far, police say, the boys' father, 39-year-old John Skelton, hasn't told authorities much that they can use as the search for the boys evolves from rescue to recovery. Skelton, an unemployed long-haul truck driver, was arrested Tuesday on three counts of parental kidnapping. He was being held in Lucas County Jail in Ohio and could face a hearing Wednesday to extradite him back to Michigan to face the charges in Lenawee County. "He's been forthcoming with some information, the credibility of which we can't verify," Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks said Tuesday.

Weeks acknowledged police don't expect a "positive outcome" to the case after talking to Skelton over the course of the investigation. Crews have searched parts of southern Michigan in and around Morenci, a small town of 2,000 people about 75 miles southwest of Detroit. They've also scoured hundreds of acres just south of Morenci in northwest Ohio for the boys.

A similar search in Ohio was conducted a few weeks ago about 130 miles to the southeast after a mother from Howard, Ohio, her friend, 13-year-old daughter and 11-year-old son disappeared. Police say the girl was found bound and gagged in a 30-year-old unemployed tree-cutter's basement and that he led them to the dismembered bodies of the other three stuffed in a hollow tree trunk.

The FBI and Morenci police haven't revealed the details of their talks with Skelton. Weeks said he has requested an attorney. Skelton's sister said she doesn't believe authorities are giving her brother a fair shake. Linda Ford, 40, of Jacksonville, Fla., said she has spoken twice with her brother since his failed suicide attempt Friday, including before his arrest on Tuesday.
Ford said authorities are trying to convince Skelton that a woman named Joann Taylor, whom he claimed to have given the children to, does not exist. "They're trying to tell my brother that he is Joann. That he made up an alter ego," Ford told the Detroit Free Press during a phone interview Tuesday night. Ford said Skelton was depressed after being fired from his job with an Ohio trucking company. She said he also was fired more than a year ago from another trucking company for drunken driving. "You can only push a human so far," she said. Ford said her brother has consistently maintained that the children are with Taylor. "His story has never changed," Ford said, adding that she "will stand by my brother."

About 250 volunteers joined agents, police and firefighters Monday in the search. Officials said about 225 signed up Tuesday. They were told to gather again at 10 a.m. Wednesday in Morenci's fire hall, the nerve center for the rescue operation. Michelle Williams will be among them. "I know the family - I've known `em for years," said Williams, 45, who brought chili to the fire hall this week for volunteers. "The grandmother taught me to sew. . They're great people." Her heart sank when she learned of Skelton's arrest. "It's just sickening. I just can't believe there's people out there that evil who would hurt their own kids," she said. "I'm still hoping that they find them and he's lied about the whole thing, because he's lied before." Lee Ann Underhill, a Morenci resident who went to school with the children's mother, Tanya Skelton, searched for the boys between her long overnight shift at a plastics factory and a few hours' sleep.

She said she knew the boys, and like others here, she said finding them is personal. "I've been through fields, creek beds and woods," Underhill said after returning from a search Tuesday afternoon. "We're looking for anything out of the ordinary." Another searcher, Bill Foster, said everyone in the town of 2,000 was hoping for a "Christmas miracle" and the boys' safe return. "The search has to continue. We won't quit the search until we bring the boys home," Foster said. Lenawee Sheriff's Department Corporal Jeff Paterson said he was part of a large group that scoured an 83-acre campsite in Ohio on Monday that's a few miles south of Morenci.

"There were three ponds, sewage lagoons, then a wooded area with a creek," he said. Several barns in the area also were searched. He said when the terrain allows, grid searches are done, with searchers spreading out 10 feet apart and walking in the same direction. Eyes are focused on the ground at their feet. "Do it nice and slow so you don't miss anything," he said.
Locals began combing through fields and woods Saturday, the day after the boys' mother reported them missing and the day after John Skelton tried to hang himself. Skelton was arrested by FBI agents Tuesday afternoon following his release from a medical facility in Lucas County, Ohio. He initially told investigators he gave his sons to a female acquaintance to hand over to his estranged wife.

Police say he was lying. Tanya Skelton, 44, filed for divorce in September. A judge gave her custody of the boys, but she and John Skelton reached an agreement on visitation.

Police on Tuesday had the grim job of telling Tanya Skelton's family - her mother, specifically - that it was growing unlikely the children would be found alive. Her reaction: "Imagine your worst nightmare come true," Weeks said. "How would you respond?" --- Associated Press writer Jeff Karoub contributed to this report.

~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: December 01, 2010, 09:40:38 AM »

MORENCI, Mich. (AP) - The key to finding three young Michigan brothers who have been missing for nearly a week ultimately may lie with what their father tells police.

So far, police say, the boys' father, 39-year-old John Skelton, hasn't told authorities much that they can use as the search for the boys evolves from rescue to recovery. Skelton, an unemployed long-haul truck driver, was arrested Tuesday on three counts of parental kidnapping. He was being held in Lucas County Jail in Ohio and could face a hearing Wednesday to extradite him back to Michigan to face the charges in Lenawee County. "He's been forthcoming with some information, the credibility of which we can't verify," Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks said Tuesday.

Weeks acknowledged police don't expect a "positive outcome" to the case after talking to Skelton over the course of the investigation. Crews have searched parts of southern Michigan in and around Morenci, a small town of 2,000 people about 75 miles southwest of Detroit. They've also scoured hundreds of acres just south of Morenci in northwest Ohio for the boys.

The FBI and Morenci police haven't revealed the details of their talks with Skelton. Weeks said he has requested an attorney. Skelton's sister said she doesn't believe authorities are giving her brother a fair shake. Linda Ford, 40, of Jacksonville, Fla., said she has spoken twice with her brother since his failed suicide attempt Friday, including before his arrest on Tuesday.
Ford said authorities are trying to convince Skelton that a woman named Joann Taylor, whom he claimed to have given the children to, does not exist. "They're trying to tell my brother that he is Joann. That he made up an alter ego," Ford told the Detroit Free Press during a phone interview Tuesday night. Ford said Skelton was depressed after being fired from his job with an Ohio trucking company. She said he also was fired more than a year ago from another trucking company for drunken driving. "You can only push a human so far," she said. Ford said her brother has consistently maintained that the children are with Taylor. "His story has never changed," Ford said, adding that she "will stand by my brother."

About 250 volunteers joined agents, police and firefighters Monday in the search. Officials said about 225 signed up Tuesday. They were told to gather again at 10 a.m. Wednesday in Morenci's fire hall, the nerve center for the rescue operation. Michelle Williams will be among them. "I know the family - I've known `em for years," said Williams, 45, who brought chili to the fire hall this week for volunteers. "The grandmother taught me to sew. . They're great people." Her heart sank when she learned of Skelton's arrest. "It's just sickening. I just can't believe there's people out there that evil who would hurt their own kids," she said. "I'm still hoping that they find them and he's lied about the whole thing, because he's lied before." Lee Ann Underhill, a Morenci resident who went to school with the children's mother, Tanya Skelton, searched for the boys between her long overnight shift at a plastics factory and a few hours' sleep.

She said she knew the boys, and like others here, she said finding them is personal. "I've been through fields, creek beds and woods," Underhill said after returning from a search Tuesday afternoon. "We're looking for anything out of the ordinary." Another searcher, Bill Foster, said everyone in the town of 2,000 was hoping for a "Christmas miracle" and the boys' safe return. "The search has to continue. We won't quit the search until we bring the boys home," Foster said. Lenawee Sheriff's Department Corporal Jeff Paterson said he was part of a large group that scoured an 83-acre campsite in Ohio on Monday that's a few miles south of Morenci.

"There were three ponds, sewage lagoons, then a wooded area with a creek," he said. Several barns in the area also were searched. He said when the terrain allows, grid searches are done, with searchers spreading out 10 feet apart and walking in the same direction. Eyes are focused on the ground at their feet. "Do it nice and slow so you don't miss anything," he said.
Locals began combing through fields and woods Saturday, the day after the boys' mother reported them missing and the day after John Skelton tried to hang himself. Skelton was arrested by FBI agents Tuesday afternoon following his release from a medical facility in Lucas County, Ohio. He initially told investigators he gave his sons to a female acquaintance to hand over to his estranged wife.

Police say he was lying. Tanya Skelton, 44, filed for divorce in September. A judge gave her custody of the boys, but she and John Skelton reached an agreement on visitation.

Police on Tuesday had the grim job of telling Tanya Skelton's family - her mother, specifically - that it was growing unlikely the children would be found alive. Her reaction: "Imagine your worst nightmare come true," Weeks said. "How would you respond?" --- Associated Press writer Jeff Karoub contributed to this report.

BBM

Where is the concern and tears for the 3 little boys ? What is wrong with these families ?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: December 01, 2010, 10:14:26 AM »

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=13594800

BREAKING NEWS
Skelton fighting extradition for kidnapping charges of MI boys

Posted: Dec 01, 2010 7:02 AM PST Updated: Dec 01, 2010 7:02 AM PST

TOLEDO, OH (WTOL) - John Skelton will fight extradition to Michigan for parental kidnapping charges of his three sons, who remain missing.

Skelton was charged while in a Lucas County hospital, which means he had to be extradited back to Michigan.

Bond was set at $3 million, and a second hearing is set in Toledo Municipal Court for Dec. 14.

WTOL's Lauren Lowrey is at the courthouse. We'll have more details on WTOL 11 News at Noon.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #213 on: December 01, 2010, 10:58:25 AM »

News conference starting.   

http://www.wtol.com/global/category.asp?c=170190

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: December 01, 2010, 11:06:36 AM »

Follow

Janet

44 years old was a typo ... I meant 33 years old.

Why were those boys not placed in a safe environment away from both parents?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #215 on: December 01, 2010, 11:10:29 AM »

Nothing new that I heard, except the pastor of the church, the boys attended, spoke.

2 4 1
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #216 on: December 01, 2010, 11:20:07 AM »

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=13594800

BREAKING NEWS
Skelton fighting extradition for kidnapping charges of MI boys

Posted: Dec 01, 2010 7:02 AM PST Updated: Dec 01, 2010 7:02 AM PST

TOLEDO, OH (WTOL) - John Skelton will fight extradition to Michigan for parental kidnapping charges of his three sons, who remain missing.

Skelton was charged while in a Lucas County hospital, which means he had to be extradited back to Michigan.

Bond was set at $3 million, and a second hearing is set in Toledo Municipal Court for Dec. 14.

WTOL's Lauren Lowrey is at the courthouse. We'll have more details on WTOL 11 News at Noon.
What kind of lawyer does this monster have? Just ignorant to fight extradition 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: December 01, 2010, 11:24:34 AM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

If these three little boys were my nephews and ... I would be going up one side of my brother and down the other ... not justifying his choices ... not standing by him.

Janet

_____

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: December 01, 2010, 02:01:58 PM »

MORENCI, Mich. (WXYZ) - Action News uncovered another chilling detail in the case of the missing Morenci boys, a MySpace entry by their father, John Skelton, from some time ago - a poem titled “The Dumpster.”

It reads: I’m cold and alone in this metal room with plastic bags and a worn out broom – nobody hears my call for you come back mommy ‘cause I need you.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/skelton-in-jail%2C-action-news-uncovers-chilling-myspace-entry-from-some-time-ago

The text, as per the picture in the article (which is on flash and I can't copy paste it) is:

"(Chorus)
What did I do mom
What did I say
To make you put me down and run away?
Are you late for school, well that can't wait
I'm your little boy, so mom please stay.

I'm cold and alone in this metal room
With plastic bags and a worn out broom.
Nobody hears my call for you
Come back Mommy cause I need you.

(Chorus)

It's my dying breath and I see a glow
It's an angel from heaven
And he's taking me home.

John Skelton

Everyday a baby is abandoned. For every abandoned child, a loving couple who can't have a child are denied a chance to complete their family."

--------

Okay, I think Skelton's post was taken out of content. I don't think the last sentence was taken into consideration (he talking about abandoned kids and adoption.)

Again, not condoning the guy, just pointing out that the post was taken as more sinister than it is by the article writer.

IMO.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: December 01, 2010, 05:51:43 PM »

http://www.freep.com/article/20101201/NEWS06/101201068/1318/Anonymous-donor-offers-10K-reward-for-return-of-3-missing-boys

Posted: 5:01 p.m. Dec. 1, 2010
Anonymous donor offers $10K reward for return of 3 missing boys

An anonymous donor has offered a $10,000 reward for the return and/or recovery of the three missing Skelton boys, according to Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks.

The reward is nullified if the claimant is in any way involved in the disappearance of the children. The donor has acknowledged the dedication and hard work of the volunteers and public safety personnel and offers thoughts and prayers to the Skelton family," according to an e-mail announcing the reward.

No further information was provided about the donor or the reward itself

Read more: Anonymous donor offers $10K reward for return of 3 missing boys | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/20101201/NEWS06/101201068/Anonymous-donor-offers-10K-reward-for-return-of-3-missing-boys#ixzz16u49IRvU

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.